• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2019, 09:05:02 PM
A bizarre choice considering the abuses and cover-ups at that school just a few years back.  :o   That sneer and schnooz on Chuck Schumer when Trump was mentioning the NY ultra-late abortion bill and the smirk when Trump mentioned the VA Governor's,of black-face and KKK garb fame, desire for post-birth abortion was funny also.

Yup, that caused Nancy to stop chewing her cud momentarily.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 05, 2019, 08:54:18 PM
That is easy:  free from the desire to attract men (the term of art here is "the male gaze"), women go off the rails.  Imprisoned within it, gays go the other way.  Everyone knows this.

Valid observation, but, who of any persuasion would want to have sex with a slob like the one pictured above? 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2019, 09:53:28 PM
Valid observation, but, who of any persuasion would want to have sex with a slob like the one pictured above?

I don't know; she's got plenty of swagger.  Sometimes that's all it takes.  She'd probably call you "Peaches", too.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 05, 2019, 10:25:11 PM
I don't know; she's got plenty of swagger.  Sometimes that's all it takes.  She'd probably call you "Peaches", too.

No problem.  She and I might actually hit it off if she offered me one of her Cuban's and didn't make a pass at my wife.  She could call me Peaches and I could call her Duke.  I'm all for getting along.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2019, 11:37:37 PM
No problem.  She and I might actually hit it off if she offered me one of her Cuban's and didn't make a pass at my wife.  She could call me Peaches and I could call her Duke.  I'm all for getting along.

Hahahah Duke is perfect.  Yeah anyone who can linger for an hour over tobacco and say something interesting is in.  Could probably drink me under the table, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2019, 09:05:02 PM
A bizarre choice considering the abuses and cover-ups at that school just a few years back.  :o   That sneer and schnooz on Chuck Schumer when Trump was mentioning the NY ultra-late abortion bill and the smirk when Trump mentioned the VA Governor's,of black-face and KKK garb fame, desire for post-birth abortion was funny also.
The SJW cucks in white were suppose to be a tribute to the suffragists but all it did for me was to remind me of the PSU stunt, which seems more appropriate, anyway.  PSU white outs haven't been an overwhelming success for PSU, since they've lost as many games as they've won since they started it.  The SJW cucks always have to have some supposed cause to live for.  Climate change of some sort, the right to kill babies, saving baby seals... it's always something.  It's a shame they can't be like most normal folks, who'll have a beer and forget about it, rather than torment everyone with some clown show.

ItsOver

Speaking of nut cases that just need to go away.  ::)

AZZERAE

The gall. When she's just as much to blame for a political landscape fraught with revenge, resistance and uncooperation.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on February 06, 2019, 08:54:40 AM
The gall. When she's just as much to blame for a political landscape fraught with revenge, resistance and uncooperation.
The true wicked witch of the west but you'd never know that if just watched the I Hate Trump 24-7 Networks.

albrecht

Another!?  :o   Democrat Virginia's DA Mark Herring admits he liked wearing "black-face" back at college parties! He dressed up like Kurtis Blow. Hilarious! I want pics.  Of course, now he apologizes for the innovative, and hilarious, costume now. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-herring-virginias-democratic-attorney-general-wore-blackface-in-1980?ref=scroll

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2019, 01:06:05 PM
Another!?  :o   Democrat Virginia's DA Mark Herring admits he liked wearing "black-face" back at college parties! He dressed up like Kurtis Blow. Hilarious! I want pics.  Of course, now he apologizes for the innovative, and hilarious, costume now. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-herring-virginias-democratic-attorney-general-wore-blackface-in-1980?ref=scroll
Aren't all three in order of succession?  If this keeps up, the DemonRats won't be satisfied until a janitor is put in charge of VA.  Come to think of it, they might be better off that way.  :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2019, 01:06:05 PM

I dressed up as this fictional character for a mid 80s Halloween party.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 06, 2019, 01:15:45 PM
I dressed up as this fictional character for a mid 80s Halloween party.
I hope you've sufficiently flagellated yourself for it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2019, 01:24:07 PM
I hope you've sufficiently flagellated yourself for it.

Sure.  The funniest part of the story was going to a theatrical supply/costume shop to get the make-up.  The clerk who waited on me, a former Broadway make-up artist, suggested I go with a shade called "Medium Negro."

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 06, 2019, 01:31:23 PM
Sure.  The funniest part of the story was going to a theatrical supply/costume shop to get the make-up.  The clerk who waited on me, a former Broadway make-up artist, suggested I go with a shade called "Medium Negro."
LOL.  I might have gone with the "Medium Rare Negro."   ;) ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 06, 2019, 02:04:57 PM
https://youtu.be/l_LeJfn_qW0
Hilarious. My friends and I still sometimes use some of the quotes from that skit, though one must watch in which company ones uses the "what a silly negro" line. A decade earlier there was a funny movie called "Watermelon Man" in which a white businessman turns black due to over-use of a tanning machine.  Directed by Melvin Van Pebbles who clearly didn't mind "black-face" to satire and explore racial issues, and just for some laughs. I thought the more recent movie "White Chicks" was also hilarious.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2019, 01:11:14 PM
Aren't all three in order of succession?  If this keeps up, the DemonRats won't be satisfied until a janitor is put in charge of VA.  Come to think of it, they might be better off that way.  :D
Apparently if the black-face/KKK-garb guy, the alleged rapist, and the other black-face guy resign (all Democrats) step down than the Speaker of the House, a Republican, will be Gov of VA. So far the Democrats are refusing to step-down and the alleged rapist is back-tracking and after impugning the women's character now says "all victims have right to be heard."  On the National Level the DNC is worrying that if they don't step down this will hurt them both in the national races and at the "get out the vote" in the State races. A funny situation. Also weird because news, and the Democrats, seems to be equating forcing a women into "performing a sex act against her will, even while she is gagging" with wearing black-face at a costume party!  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2019, 03:20:43 PM
Apparently if the black-face/KKK-garb guy, the alleged rapist, and the other black-face guy resign (all Democrats) step dowWhatn than the Speaker of the House, a Republican, will be Gov of VA. So far the Democrats are refusing to step-down and the alleged rapist is back-tracking and after impugning the women's character now says "all victims have right to be heard."  On the National Level the DNC is worrying that if they don't step down this will hurt them both in the national races and at the "get out the vote" in the State races. A funny situation. Also weird because news, and the Democrats, seems to be equating forcing a women into "performing a sex act against her will, even while she is gagging" with wearing black-face at a costume party!  :o
What a farce.  A great example of PC/ SJW crap gone amok.  The Clinton's can get away with everything but let a couple of cucks get discovered they did something decades ago that may have been in poor taste and they have to face ridiculous outrage from a bunch of uptight SJW loons.  I laughed at Pocahontas big outrage today.  Geesh, these fuckers need to chill, have an adult beverage, and take up a hobby, like bowling. ;)

I dressed up as a Mexican Pancho Villa type with sombrero and serape when I was a kid for Halloween once.  Does that make me illegible to run for office?  Good grief.  All this posturing over what someone once dressed up as for Halloween is ridiculous. My inspiration for my costume probably came from watching Treasure of the Sierra Madre and Speedy Gonzales cartoons. Lighten up, fuck the pc bullshit and have a sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Q5X9OYV5c

It is fun to watch the Dems backstab each other though.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 06, 2019, 04:43:23 PM
I dressed up as a Mexican Pancho Villa type with sombrero and serape when I was a kid for Halloween once.  Does that make me illegible to run for office?  Good grief.  All this posturing over what someone once dressed up as for Halloween is ridiculous. My inspiration for my costume probably came from watching Treasure of the Sierra Madre and Speedy Gonzales cartoons. Lighten up, fuck the pc bullshit and have a sense of humor.

Ha!  +1, 21st.

You do realize, years from now,  you will be facing absolute outrage from The SJWs Who Like To Dress Up As 007 when they dig up your avatar.  ;) :)

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2019, 04:55:33 PM
Ha!  +1, 21st.

You do realize, years from now,  you will be facing absolute outrage from The SJWs Who Like To Dress Up As 007 when they dig up your avatar.  ;) :)

I expect that by that time, Barbara Broccoli (Albert's daughter) will have caved yo the SJW's and hired Ru Paul to play Bond.   :-\

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 06, 2019, 04:43:23 PM

As a kid, at least twice I dressed up as a hobo for Halloween.  Now I suppose that would be construed as mocking the homeless.  At least my hobos were Caucasian.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 06, 2019, 05:07:32 PM
As a kid, at least twice I dressed up as a hobo for Halloween.  Now I suppose that would be construed as mocking the homeless.  At least my hobos were Caucasian.
As a kid I was a Bandito at least once (serape, sombrero, bandolier, etc) and recall being a Hobo (complete with my sack of stuff bundled up on a stick.) Both times I used ashes to "dirty" or "darken" my complexion!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2019, 05:09:31 PM
As a kid I was a Bandito at least once (serape, sombrero, bandolier, etc) and recall being a Hobo (complete with my sack of stuff bundled up on a stick.) Both times I used ashes to "dirty" or "darken" my complexion!

The people at Frito-Lay must hope and pay their old "Frito Bandito" commercials are not unearthed. 

Rix Gins

I dressed up as the devil once.  So much for me ever becoming the pope.