• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

Quote from: Joe Shit the Ragman on November 16, 2016, 12:08:34 PM
Not that I can tell fm your PM's.  Some of those PM's are flamers.

Shame on you for spying!!!  >:( ;D ;)

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 16, 2016, 10:40:23 PM
Great idea!  I'll crack into the inner circle of George's Circle of Trust +Justin .  To manage a Hoodie biz

Male up a thousand HellGab, HateGab, old Man/old Lady Gab, Wonton Boyz/GirlzGab and a special embossed Limited Edition Money Grubber Gab Hoodie

Ship the Hoodies to George for his expertise with  marketing and distribution via  his YouTube channel.. "End of Nothing" can pitch them on their dualPods. I hear from brig that the Train Wreck is getting back on the tracks ..again. ..oh boy ..all aboard..Nothing is going to slow this Train down until the next stop..

My first design ..

A burning pile of crap..

WhiteCrow BLACK RAVEN here
Hold your horses WhiteCrow on that design of burning crap. I think akwilly and uncle MV have exclusive on that shit.

Think of something more family oriented my feathered friend.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn on November 16, 2016, 11:00:34 PM
You didn't, WhiteCrow?  You DID.  OMG!

;D ;D ;D

Oh I did.... May/December or is it December/May?

Love ALL

mikuthing01

I was going to photoshop mv's face on moots body but i cant into photoshop and there are only like 2 pictures of mv on the internet.

theONE

Quote from: Orange Mogul on November 17, 2016, 12:55:51 AM
I was going to photoshop mv's face on moots body but i cant into photoshop and there are only like 2 pictures of mv on the internet.

go to: XXX HUGE COCKS.COM there is plenty of them there ;D

mikuthing01

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 17, 2016, 12:57:59 AM

i just keep seeing pictures of this weird Egyptian guy

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2016, 01:26:02 AM
The reason MV appears on www.hugecoqs.com  ;)

first. Looks like that site is available ,hahaha
second. I hope you are not making fun, you know that he can ban your ass :P

theONE

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 17, 2016, 01:30:09 AM

WOTR, but you can save your ass from being banned by giving him for FREE EXCLUSIVE rights to that website: www.hugecoqs.com
LOL !!!

norland2424

i heard this is MV's theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

WOTR

The scary thing is that after I posted that I checked for availability as well.  Apparently Jaz has not snapped it up yet.

If that gets me banned, you and JJ will finally have a verifiable route to banishment.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 17, 2016, 12:57:59 AM

Yeah.  But they are all in his mouth.

He's quite the size queen.

paladin1991

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2016, 02:42:01 AM

Is that Shillary in the background?  My God!  Just how far back does MV's involvement go with the Globalist agenda?

norland2424

Quote from: Joe Shit the Ragman on November 17, 2016, 11:29:29 AM
Is that Shillary in the background?  My God!  Just how far back does MV's involvement go with the Globalist agenda?

are you saying she funded bellgab  :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2016, 11:35:11 AM
are you saying she funded bellgab  :-\

I'm not saying that she funded bellgab, but she funded bellgab.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Joe Shit the Ragman on November 17, 2016, 11:29:29 AM

Yo didn't seriously think mv bought all those diapers with ad revenue generated from a forum about a guy shitting his pants in the desert did you? mv has been compromised and is on the CTR payroll

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 16, 2016, 01:47:14 AM
All right. Fuck it, I made /bellgab/. We can use this as a bunker board for whenever bellgab.com goes down.

I turned off the captcha. I turned on country flags, I think. Let's see how this goes.I don't understand half the shit in the board owner/mod control panel. I have no idea what I'm doing.

http://8ch.net/bellgab/index.html

JJ if I might suggest disabling "countries-flags" might encourage people to post there...not everybody likes to be identified like that
even if they use proxy servers ip..hiding their real countries.
Just a thought 

Quote from: theONE on November 16, 2016, 02:39:02 AM
First ,..WOTR, my apology for using not so nice words describing you, I got bit /or a lot/ concerned that you will post some nasty untrue crap
under my name,..but I guess anybody can do that about anybody and I'm not sure if it can be "controlled" to some extend, perhaps it can?

Second, I think disabling "country flag id" could be more inviting for people to post.

3. As I suggested before perhaps keeping BGab as it is and experimenting with 4chan /8ch version is better approach than total switch,
but MV will have his take on it of course.

4. I think that JJ did great job, great thing by setting this up, that will give MV and BGabber's taste what it could be,
but perhaps MV will set up similar but not exact version -some kind of hybrid version of existing BGab and 4-8chan

5. MV  I like to suggest that to show appreciation for what JJ just did,.. or grant him his original wish
and ban his ass from here :P  --or give him TURBO MODE !!
{I personally would give the guy FULL TURBO MODE for LIFE}

theONE

Quote from: Penis mv on November 17, 2016, 04:59:40 PM
Butt bumpin.

It's called ..sodomy !!
And we know from the story in the Bible what God did to those in Sodom and Gomorrah.

...you can read it and educate yourselves in this link:
Genesis 19New International Version (NIV) "Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed"
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19

"Sodom And Gomorrah - The Real Sin City" (ANCIENT HISTORY DOCUMENTARY)

In the Book of Genesis, God punishes the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone as punishment for their sins.
Is the story just a cautionary tale, or did these cities really exist? To find out, Josh Bernstein travels to the southeastern edge
of the Dead Sea to examine the archaeological record.
In Jordan, he studies the charred ruins of Bab-Edh-Dhra and Numeira - thought by many to be the real Sodom and Gomorrah;
he harvests pure sulfur and turns it into brimstone (then tests the material to see how powerful it is); in Israel,
he scales a cliff to measure one of the greatest earthquakes to ever hit the region; finally, standing atop Mt. Sodom,
he stands beneath a pillar of rock salt named "Lot's Wife," after the spouse who dared to gaze back on the handiwork of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaqBjwcC_0

...in respect to this thread I posted another very interesting film and article in the  "RELIGION Thread"
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10386.new.html#new

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 05:09:08 PM
JJ if I might suggest disabling "countries-flags" might encourage people to post there...not everybody likes to be identified like that
even if they use proxy servers ip..hiding their real countries.
Just a thought
My vpn doesn't have an option for Mongolia, either.  ;)

Hog

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 05:37:45 PM
It's called ..sodomy !!
And we know from the story in the Bible what God did to those in Sodom and Gomorrah.

...you can read it and educate yourselves in this link:
Genesis 19New International Version (NIV) "Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed"
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19

"Sodom And Gomorrah - The Real Sin City" (ANCIENT HISTORY DOCUMENTARY)

In the Book of Genesis, God punishes the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone as punishment for their sins.
Is the story just a cautionary tale, or did these cities really exist? To find out, Josh Bernstein travels to the southeastern edge
of the Dead Sea to examine the archaeological record.
In Jordan, he studies the charred ruins of Bab-Edh-Dhra and Numeira - thought by many to be the real Sodom and Gomorrah;
he harvests pure sulfur and turns it into brimstone (then tests the material to see how powerful it is); in Israel,
he scales a cliff to measure one of the greatest earthquakes to ever hit the region; finally, standing atop Mt. Sodom,
he stands beneath a pillar of rock salt named "Lot's Wife," after the spouse who dared to gaze back on the handiwork of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaqBjwcC_0

...in respect to this thread I posted another very interesting film and article in the  "RELIGION Thread"
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10386.new.html#new
Fuck you're worse than the Witness' that visit me every 3 months.  You just never stop.

peace
Hog

theONE

Quote from: Hog on November 17, 2016, 10:16:55 PM
Fuck you're worse than the Witness' that visit me every 3 months.  You just never stop.

peace
Hog

I must trigger something in you...wonder what and why , hmmmm ??? hahaha ,LOL

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
My vpn doesn't have an option for Mongolia, either.  ;)

only transparents proxies show up lol