• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

zeebo

Reading over the last few pages, this thread has really jumped the shark - again.  Thanks for trying anyway, Art.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 02:40:14 PM
Allow Mr. Bell to return to the airwaves AND release Amy from your basement or we're going to throw down with flame throwers!  >:(

[high pitched voice] It was I that caused Art Bell to "hang up the microphone forever!" Michael Weiner ain't got shit on me!

Quote from: zeebo on February 08, 2017, 02:44:46 PM
Reading over the last few pages, this thread has really jumped the shark - again.  Thanks for trying anyway, Art.

Zeebo, he'll be back. Art's going to need vanderhooVen to testify against theONE. And lawn mowing.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2017, 02:18:53 PM
Maybe The Stalker finally realized what he wrought and would much rather have Art broadcasting than Redacted.

WOW.   :)  :D  ;D

Quote from: Chefist on February 08, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
Wow, you are right. What did "theONE" say that angered Art so much? Was it about Art's first family in Japan? I can't remember.

He talked shit that Art murdered Ramona among other things.  I had my problems with The One as well as I'm sure everybody knows.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
He talked shit that Art murdered Ramona among other things.  I had my problems with The One as well as I'm sure everybody knows.

Oh, that was it. Several people made that claim though if I remember correctly.

Quote from: Chefist on February 08, 2017, 03:09:27 PM
Oh, that was it. Several people made that claim though if I remember correctly.

Oh, he was by no means the only one  but he went on and on with it.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you actually need to know the truth...

"The exact cause of Mrs. Bell's death has been determined, to be an acute asthma attack on January 5, 2006 in Laughlin, Nevada, where the couple were taking a short vacation."

The announcement states. "It apparently took place during her sleep." An asthma sufferer for years, Ramona Bell reportedly experienced an attack before her death.

The events surrounding Ramona's death were described in great detail by Bell during the January 22, 2006 broadcast of Coast to Coast AM....

You haters are just mean, mentally ill, and just simply mean...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 03:21:10 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

"The exact cause of Mrs. Bell's death has been determined, to be an acute asthma attack on January 5, 2006 in Laughlin, Nevada, where the couple were taking a short vacation."

The announcement states. "It apparently took place during her sleep." An asthma sufferer for years, Ramona Bell reportedly experienced an attack before her death.

The events surrounding Ramona's death were described in great detail by Bell during the January 22, 2006...

Bomar

You know that and I know that but tell it to the idiots that attack Art.

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 03:21:10 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

The events surrounding Ramona's death were described in great detail by Bell during the January 22, 2006 broadcast of Coast to Coast AM....

Bomar

Whom is saying otherwise? theONE? He's banned.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2017, 03:23:28 PM
You know that and I know that but tell it to the idiots that attack Art.

I am just glad Art was able to get back out there and find love again in as little as two weeks with a young Filipino girl!

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 08, 2017, 03:34:38 PM
I am just glad Art was able to get back out there and find love again in as little as two weeks with a young Filipino girl!

(the)ONE is the loneliest number...

Bomar

Dude,...

Actually, as the story of Art goes...

By the end of January, Art began hinting that he was making a significant life decision, but that he would keep it a secret for at least one year, asking listeners to remind him in 2007 to let them in on it...

By March, Art was saying that he would soon take a "huge risk" and "do something rash"...

On April 15, 2006, he ended the mystery and, to the mild surprise of listeners, revealed that, after several weeks of mourning, he had recently gone to the Philippines and married Airyn Ruiz...

Airyn Ruiz Bell is a recent college graduate. Airyn â€" given Bell's private e-mail address by an amateur radio friend â€" had contacted Bell to offer condolences shortly after Ramona's death...

After "dating" via Internet videoconferencing for "hundreds of hours," the two married one week after Bell arrived in the Philippines to actually meet her in person... Art also paid for his friend â€" who was courting Airyn's sister â€" to accompany him to the Philippines and marry her... The two couples wed in a double marriage ceremony on April 11, 2006...

On October 7, 2006, Art announced on Coast to Coast that Airyn was pregnant with the couple's first child... Art told listeners that the couple's child was indeed a girl as many listeners suspected...

Art noted that they had been hoping for a girl and had announced only a girl's name for their unborn child in hopes of receiving a girl...

Art and Airyn's baby girl, Asia Rayne Bell, was born by cesarean section on May 30, 2007...

All anyone can make of this is Art is a "Horn Dog", and got caught up with his responsibilities and his own mortality; as a gentleman and a man of honor...

Bomar

Luka Megurine

PRAISE ASIAN LOLLIES!

Daggit

Quote from: zeebo on February 08, 2017, 02:44:46 PM

There's always a few assholes who ruin it for everyone. Be well Art. Enjoy retirement and if you ever feel like getting back behind the mic even for on a semi-regular basis you still have people who will listen. Even these shade throwing cucks who doth protest too much.

Quote from: Daggit on February 08, 2017, 04:13:34 PM
There's always a few assholes who ruin it for everyone. Be well Art. Enjoy retirement and if you ever feel like getting back behind the mic even for on a semi-regular basis you still have people who will listen. Even these shade throwing cucks who doth protest too much.

He would be back on the air if the eVil Mycheal Weiner hadn't been so meddlesome. Damn you, Weiner!

Jackstar

Quote from: Daggit on February 08, 2017, 04:13:34 PM
There's always a few assholes who ruin it for everyone.

Just put them on /ignore.

Bomar

Quote from: rekcuf on February 08, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

He would be back on the air if the eVil Mycheal Weiner hadn't been so meddlesome. Damn you, Weiner!

Dude,...

What does this have to do with Baseball?...

Bomar

coaster

Talking shit about a man and his dead wife. Lowest of the low. Some people..

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on February 08, 2017, 03:45:03 PM
(the)ONE is the loneliest number...

theONE is his own best friend and laughs at his own jokes like someone else from bellgab (Redacted)

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 08, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
theONE is his own best friend and laughs at his own jokes like someone else from bellgab (Redacted)

You speak truth to power, brother.

Jackstar

He talked shit that Art murdered Ramona

Because inquest.

among other things.

Unscripted drama llama cock bag fag hag whore.

I had my problems with The One as well as I'm sure everybody knows.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 06:01:21 PM
but, WHY??   :o

I know, right? And he was just about to make his return to MITD! Damn you, Michael Weiner!

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 04:22:58 PM
Dude,...

What does this have to do with Baseball?...

Bomar

Great to see you came out to play Bomar!  ;D