• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

chefist

Ask JS anything? Why are you so gay? Asking for MV.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on February 19, 2019, 08:49:55 PM
Why are you so gay? Asking for MV.

I've got a lot to be thankful for!!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2019, 08:39:12 PM
https://bellgab.com

>SYNTAX ERROR
I am able to access this website with and without the "s" in https.  What does that mean?  Either the site is secure or not secure.  If I access it without the "s" is it any less secure?  Should be the same site either way.

Please don't be cryptic.  You don't have to impress me with all your high falutent ways.  I just need help.

pate

Jax,

Have you tried Gas-X for your high flatulent condition?

TIA

-pate

ediot:(forgoat pix related)

Jojo

Quote from: pate on February 19, 2019, 09:42:37 PM
Jax,

Have you tried Gas-X for your high flatulent condition?

TIA

-pate

ediot:(forgoat pix related)

What country are you in?

pate

Yeah, I saw that when you mentioned it the other day.  Told my brother about it, haven't tried making it though.  Cornstarch, baking soda/powder, & Elmer's?  Sounds like a crack recipe made up by a desperate crack-head, heh.  I don't happen to have any Elmer's white glue around, wonder if corn syrup would work?  Maybe this summer when the fire-pit is in full swing I'll whip up a batch and chuck it into the fire and see what happens..

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 16, 2019, 12:47:32 AM
Pretend that this is in the form of a question: "Tell me something that women should never do?"
Do an impression of L. Bobbit..

starrmtn001

Do you stay and cuddle?  Or are you a hit and run?

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 20, 2019, 12:33:31 AM
Maybe this summer when the fire-pit is in full swing I'll whip up a batch and chuck it into the fire and see what happens..

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]
How do you like your coffee?

pate

ayyy Jax,

It looks like the intar-tube hobo camp got busted up around hear.  Is it safe, or did they shuffle over to the Stab & Grab for another can of Spam for their next batch of hobo stew?

Axeing foar fren.

Jackstar

Jojo

Do any uh ya' speak JIBE? De airwaves are yo's now.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on March 04, 2019, 08:54:05 PM
Is that LEGO Alistair Crowley?

I am told that it is Playmobil--but as it is almost certainly 100% photo edited, I think the genericized trademark sticks.

pate

It is definitely LEGO, might not be photo-shopped.  Probably a custom build.

Body Probably get a different head piece to get the correct facial expression...

Hat Would need to custom paint the insignia, as I doubt that comes as a pre-printed part.

Cloak I can't tell if your avatar has a cloak, but I'd put this one on it.

I don't think it was photoshopped, maybe the insignia on the hat, but if you're going through the trouble to make a custom-build I would think you would hand paint that detail on.  Freaking awesome, I'd prefer to buy it ready-made, but it doesn't look to difficult to mock up a reasonable facsimile...  Great find.

Anyhow, since I am hear and I'm on the subject;

What do you think of my latest dork-geek LEGO acquisition?

Bonus question: Moon Landing legit or fake?

Stellar

Your true feelings on the illuminati.  Who are they?  How many are there?  Will they achieve their goals?

chefist

Hey JackWagon...how many hours a day are you allowed on the internet at the state home? Hope you get those new independent privileges soon! Call in to the GabCast if you can...do they allow you to collect good behavior points in the nuthouse? Cheers.

Jackstar

Are you still beating your wife?