• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 05, 2017, 09:39:59 PM
So is Jorch going to have the "More Guns, Less Crime" guy on today or wait until tomorrow

It was Monday, just as predicted here' Lott and Lott somehow blamed Obama for the Air Force screwing up by not putting
the data in that this guy got a record in the military, even though Lott doesn't believe in background checks.

And here is Curtis, eww

He's such a loser, his first guest tonight seemed legit/intelligent, came in late so don't know who he is but his subject of interest is Middle East and global politics. Jorch couldn't even manage to wrap up an interview like a professional, the guest gave an answer to a question - then the trademark Noory awkward pause then utters 'You you know what they say, these are the best of times, these are the worst of times' LOL Jorch trying to be Walter Cronkite. No thank you and goodbye to the guest.

heh, from the comments section of Talkstreamlive.com -  this guy should be on here.

QuoteI can't stand Noory, he's a professional liar. He said he's a "worker in the light", then on one show he suggested, "Why don't we just nuke world leaders we don't like?" Yeah, a real spiritual leader there! He also said when he was a kid he cut his hand pretty deeply, but it healed when he sat and stared at it for a few seconds. Right George, friggin liar. He'll have a guest on on week and agree with him or her left and right, then a week or two later he'll have a guest with the opposite viewpoint on and agree with them! You can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. And he interrupts people with boring stories from his childhood just as they are getting to the most interesting parts of their interview, it's like he's deeply insecure and jealous of the attention they're getting and he can't stand not being the center of attention. Add to that he can't speak well, he says the stupidest, most meaningless comments, worst host ever.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 08:33:50 PM
There is misrepresentation, but it's not what you think.

The Bill of Rights, including the First Amendment are rights individuals have that can't be taken by government.  Our government may not limit speech.  So nothing about employers, legal settlements, and so on.  Make sense? 

''Congress shall make no law... abridging freedom of speech...''

The various state Constitutions also include these rights.
Yes.  I understand that.  Im just saying when you think of all the angles about speech, we are not really free.  Doctors cant recommend treatments outside their indoctrination, employees cant talk about certain things, attorneys cant disclose guilty parties, and based on a hearing not too many hears ago, even journalists are not allowed to say what they know.  Many of these restrictions on free speech are for good reasons, but when you add them up, is there any truth being spoken.  How much truth is left among so much gagging!  Doctors kniw naturopathy has its place, but the ones who say it often cant excel in their field, unless they are at a liberal facility.

Jojo

And GN plays a love song immediately followed by ParanormalProstitute.com.  Again.  Several times lately. I suppose the song helps sales.  Might as well get maximum production value out of bumper music.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2017, 10:01:00 PM
You haterz have some wasted skills. It's so sad. All you do is hate. You need to eat some toomeric with your rats. Maybe a nice rat tandoori?  Rhymes with Norry, haterz.
Say, "tooomeric," Jorch. ;)

And remember, Jorch is the best because this PremRat hack says so.

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2017, 08:34:17 AM
... And remember, Jorch is the best because this PremRat hack says so.

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

There isn't a single person at PremRat involved in the decision making that keeps the Snorge on the air that listens to his show enough to realize how bad he is - if they've ever listened to it at all.  They're corporate ladder climbers, and aren't listening to the radio 10 pm - 2 am during week nights.  They certainly aren't interested in the subject matter.

Quote from: Jojo on November 07, 2017, 04:16:40 AM
Yes.  I understand that.  Im just saying when you think of all the angles about speech, we are not really free.  Doctors cant recommend treatments outside their indoctrination, employees cant talk about certain things, attorneys cant disclose guilty parties, and based on a hearing not too many hears ago, even journalists are not allowed to say what they know.  Many of these restrictions on free speech are for good reasons, but when you add them up, is there any truth being spoken.  How much truth is left among so much gagging!  Doctors kniw naturopathy has its place, but the ones who say it often cant excel in their field, unless they are at a liberal facility.

The alternative is to return to the days when traveling hucksters sold fake cures to the desperate town folk.  We really don't need doctors prescribing drugs for other than their intended purpose based on anecdotal evidence.

It's not a free speech issue, and it's not useful to confuse the term.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 07, 2017, 09:15:37 AM
There isn't a single person at PremRat involved in the decision making that keeps the Snorge on the air that listens to his show enough to realize how bad he is - if they've ever listened to it at all.  They're corporate ladder climbers, and aren't listening to the radio 10 pm - 2 am during week nights.  They certainly aren't interested in the subject matter.
"That's thuh trooth!"

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 07, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

Absolutely, PB. It's a cheap-as-dirt product that fills the airwaves through the night. Not just 10-2 PT, but 1-5 on the East Coast, and I catch Cali stations on Tune-In that just sling the show into repeat  and run it until the morning news programs kick in.

Noory' s ludicrous little book, Mad As Hell, has an odd autiobiographical section at the end. It's very impersonal, as you might expect, limited mostly to his career moves and how much money he was making or losing. In relation to Coast, it has these couple of paragraphs:

'...I brought with me to the show years of experience and a determination to throw everything I had into it. And it worked.
'...I run Coast to Coast as if it was my own company. I meet with the salespeople regularly. I'm watching the financials. I have my eye on the strategy and direction of the show....' (p340)

'My prep time for the radio show starts just about the minute I wake up. Even when I'm working out on a treadmill I've got my smartphone and I'm texting people and taking phone calls about the show or about the TV show.
'I have looked at Coast to Coast as my own business, and one of the things I think the network likes about me is that I look at it not just as a radio show but as an enterprise that has revenue, has employees, has production people, and has an amazing audience. I have taken it under my wing and make sure that I'm involved in each area of the program - marketing, publicity, airtime, commercials, everything.'  (P336)

I think that demonstrates why his tenure is so unshakeable. As you say, PB, they don't care that he sucks. They get a whole package for their (comparatively not very much) money invested in Noory: Georgie-On-The-Spot, Mr Big in a tiny pond, but - alongside Lisa (as Noory acknowledges) - the CEO who is also the 'worker' behind the microphone. He keeps those problem hours filled, seems to be popular, has a certain cult status, and generates good publicity for them. Why wouldn't you keep on renewing his contract?

Parris001

George kept rattling on and on Sunday night about how the Texas shooter was a convicted felon. A convicted felon. A convicted felon. A caller took him to task but he held to his statement. A convicted felon. Well, George is a convicted idiot.

Kelley was court marshaled. If he had committed these crimes as a regular US citizen he MIGHT possibly yes, be a convicted felon. But the military conducts these matters in their own ways. He was sentenced to a year and inprisoned by the military. Also of note, which idiot George is too thick to comprehend. In this situation if Kelley was just a regular civilian, it would have probably only been a misdemeanor, hence the year of being detained. To get over a year’s sentence he would more than likely need to be tried and convicted of a felony.

So no. Kelley wasn’t a felon. Not exactly. He was punished by the  military in which he was enlisted at the time he committed  these crimes. These are things a former service man should know.

Our George.............. what a fucking moron. And he don’t know when to shut the hell up.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 07, 2017, 10:01:56 AM
Absolutely, PB. ... As you say, PB, they don't care that he sucks. They get a whole package for their (comparatively not very much) money invested in Noory: Georgie-On-The-Spot, Mr Big in a tiny pond, but - alongside Lisa (as Noory acknowledges) - the CEO who is also the 'worker' behind the microphone. He keeps those problem hours filled, seems to be popular, has a certain cult status, and generates good publicity for them. Why wouldn't you keep on renewing his contract?
In other words, he's a well-paid shill that sucks as a broadcaster but can push the snake oil.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on November 07, 2017, 10:02:25 AM
George kept rattling on and on Sunday night about how the Texas shooter was a convicted felon. A convicted felon. A convicted felon. A caller took him to task but he held to his statement. A convicted felon. Well, George is a convicted idiot.

Kelley was court marshaled. If he had committed these crimes as a regular US citizen he MIGHT possibly yes, be a convicted felon. But the military conducts these matters in their own ways. He was sentenced to a year and inprisoned by the military. Also of note, which idiot George is too thick to comprehend. In this situation if Kelley was just a regular civilian, it would have probably only been a misdemeanor, hence the year of being detained. To get over a year’s sentence he would more than likely need to be tried and convicted of a felony.

So no. Kelley wasn’t a felon. Not exactly. He was punished by the  military in which he was enlisted at the time he committed  these crimes. These are things a former service man should know.

Our George.............. what a fucking moron. And he don’t know when to shut the hell up.
"Hater!"   ;) ;D

mike_olsen

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2017, 11:48:41 AM
Norry and Tommee's rant against haterz was hilarious. And the 'John Lennon murder guy' got in but Norry cut him off before Stephen King came up. I guess Twyman was a bit to racy for Norry? Cut off quickly. I wonder do they tell guest or just hang up?
ps: enjoy yer rat lunch fellow haterz.

It must have been that Rectum statement (explaining the Sex rites of Templar knights i think) by Twyman that Jorch got his panties all in a bunch and then dumped her after only 20 minutes.

Also, Jorch pronounced her last name "Tryman" instead of Twyman throughout.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Parris001 on November 07, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

I was also frustrated at this, and glad that caller took him to task. Jorch kept saying multiple times that Assault is always a felony, but like most other things he talks about, this is false. There is such thing as only a misdemeanor Assault, even for normal civilians. Jeeeezzz Jorch, where do you get your info?

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2017, 08:34:17 AM

Is that Whorge puckering up to kiss the asses of the suits at PremRat/Ihateradio?

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 07, 2017, 07:14:25 PM
Is that Whorge puckering up to kiss the asses of the suits at PremRat/Ihateradio?
Ha!   :-* They must enjoy that furry 'stache tickling their posterior.

Parris001

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2017, 08:13:37 PM
Ha!   :-* They must enjoy that furry 'stache tickling their posterior.

My guess is, Jorch tosses a mean salad.

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on November 07, 2017, 08:29:17 PM
My guess is, Jorch tosses a mean salad.
Fantastic San Shi San said he heard it's like demon in the sack!

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
How could she be considered racy compared to Whitley and that other guest who is abused!  And all she did was answer HIS questions.  He asked for the nitty gritty.  Walked her right into it.  She had a very nice voice and demeanor. To his credit, he did sound regretful, almost sad, right after he was gone.

Of course they say goodbye.  The producer can let them down, too.  If they didnt, they would risk guests calling back, confused, asking if they were cut off, or getting angry, demanding civil treatment.  Same with yucky callers - of course they are not abruptly hung upmon.  After all, there can be up to 45 seconds of crap we don't hear (or more for all i know) and a producer or assistant can help.  Seriously, I am sure Coast isnt oo callous, for lots of nice reasons, but especially because they wouldnt want to deal with unpleasant residual consequences of being rude.  Being hard is one thing, but the minute you open yourself up to being mean or rude, you give the victim all the motivation they need to justify retaliation.  But if you are nice about being a hardass, most people recover their emotions in about 45 minutes or less, because they know you meant well, you just had to let them go.

Surely if little old me knows this, the big wigs in broadcast radio have considered these things.

Maybe she had a sudden crisis.  He did sound regretful.

I don't believe I heard any regret in his voice. If she had a sudden crisis, the proper thing for Noory to do was at least tell the audience "that something came up for her and she had to go". That would have been totally reasonable even if it weren't true.. but no, he said nothing about her sudden departure, lending more credence to the fact that they (Noory and the show) just terminated her appearance because in Noory's eyes, she said something naughty, even though Noory questioned her on the topic. In my opinion, she was an interesting guest and I was dissappointed about the sudden drop.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 06, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
I will review the program from last night, based on earlier posts in this forum, with George Noory apparently issuing false accusations about "haters," then thinking he has been put in charge of "right and wrong" and "good and evil" in the world.

Who in the hell does George Noory think he is? What God died and put his sorry, lying self in charge of determining "love and hate" in our world? Only him -- the lying, insecure, back-stabbing person of no integrity, who "demands" people kneel to him -- or else you are "haters, rotten and evil people." Get real.

Let's look at George Noory. He runs infomercials for a paid sponsor (criticalhealthnews.com) that are very suspicious. Lacking, what I feel, are full disclosure over who is being paid for what, or if Noory himself receives "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for airing what the show presents as "news, editorial or program matter" when it may be nothing like that.

See Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, and even at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508. If any of you suspect something fishy is going on, which might be occurring, it's best to contact the Federal Trade Commission to report your concerns. Like listeners may be being misled about "paid programming," one in which Noory himself might be profited from sans proper disclosure.

For example, Noory has stated in the past that criticalhealthnews.com is "our website," that it has "our webmasters" and that "our people" are there to help you. Who is "ours?" Huh? Then we had Joel Wallach state that if you buy from that site, you are supporting George Noory because he [the host] "makes money off the sales from that site."

Huh? What is going on here? If Noory has any business ties to that site, according to federal-broadcast laws, that must be presented ahead of the broadcast, to any and all affiliates or stations that air such broadcasts. The man who claims to stand for right in the world has questions raised.

Another thing, while we're on the subject of Noory's deception. We can hear the program always lacking the proper Food And Drug Administration disclaimer:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<You must use the following text for the disclaimer, as appropriate:

singular: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;" or
    plural: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

You may not modify the wording of these disclaimers.

21 CFR 101.93(c)>>END QUOTE

Noory airs no such disclaimers. He may mention something about them "not being cures" in passing, but according the FDA that wording cannot be modified as Noory does.

Then comes his "whacked out" rambling. Excuse us for caring about people and trying to protect them from rip-off, lying hacks like Noory and his profiteer guests. None of that is proven medical science, but Noory downright lies to listeners by stating that it is. What a fake. Talk about a "hater." Talk about a rotten person. Talk about someone who cares less about anyone, but puts on these fake medical shows sans disclaimers or perhaps proper disclosures about who is getting money for what -- then has the gall to call online forums "haters" for trying to protect the gullible, ignorant and foolish fans he has from losing their money, their faith and maybe even their health and lives to snake-oil salespeople.

In time, if enough of you file proper complaints about his "infomercial" fake-news programs with federal agencies , this Noory may be called to task for his own actions. That "I'll just call everyone haters and act like I'm in charge of the world" narcissism will fail him. The guy lives in his own little world, which he rules like Lucifer in Hell. 

Put that pathetic excuse for a superior morality, better-than-thou type out in the real world we live in, then see what happens then. He may get the biggest humbling he's ever known. Odd how he makes false accusations about hating, yet seems to be among those consumed with it -- note his rip-off, perhaps fully sponsored "news or editorial programs" which can get people cheated -- or worse, harmed by being told to ignore proven medical professionals and buy the overpriced, unproved and FDA-unapproved "fixes" this radio host hawks like the true loser, hater, insecure, vindictive and lying SOB he really is.

Fair enough? Listen to those alternative-health "news" [in quotes] programs. If you have any doubt about their validity, please contact the FTC and make your concerns known and request a full investigation. OK?

Thanks, I intend to file a complaint to the FTC.

Did you hear the Toooomeric guy Christian While on Sunday night? I think he passed the test for senility. He actually let slip that Turmeric CURES a certain condition (I forget which one, but i definitely heard him say "cure").

Noory had to reluctantly correct him and say "now, we can't say that turmeric is a cure, we can only say it helps". Well, Jorch, you can't say "it helps" either according to FDA disclaimer. I know you just can't help yourself.

mike_olsen

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 06, 2017, 09:10:59 AM
One of Tommee's invented texts last night was from 'Brian in Wisconsin'. Brian wondered what Reagan would make of 'the violence that's happening in this country'.

Joorch: He'd be frustrated, as we all are as people and humans, at why there's so much hatred and violence out there. And you can see it on the Internet. You ever see some of these websites, these hate websites?

Tommee: Incredible!

Joorch: They hate everything. They hate you, Tom, they hate me, they hate everybody. You know, it's all they do. They spend their life hating. Don't they have anything to do?

Tommee: They must not. You've read the stuff that's out there, even just about the show and us. It's terrible. It's like they sit home and do nothing.

Joorch: They have nothing other than to hate. They get together with their three other people, and they hate.

Tommee: The sad thing is, I've seen cartoons on the web that were, like, hate cartoons*. If these people would put, you know, that knowledge and that use to work, they'd be great. I mean something positive.

Joorch: They're not positive people. There's something wrong with them.

Tommee: It's too bad.

Joorch: Yup. It's sad. And you've got them all over the place.

Moved on to the Texas shooter posting pictures of his gun on Facebook and how quickly the authorities move to take these people's social media sites down, and then it was 'Next up, it's Donna in Cleveland'.

Thought I'd share, my fellow haters. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a long day of doing nothing and hating ahead of me.

*Know anyone who fits the bill, PB The D? ???

Just an indication that both of them monitor this forum on a weekly, if not daily, basis. It sure looks like they have nothing to do but to snoop and trash others who criticize them legitimately, even if we give them those adorable nicknames while doing so.

If they were convinced that this is just "hater trash", they'd pay no mind to it.  And, this is by no means the first time they've brought it up either. Norry has made several references to the "haters" on past programs.

NoMoreNoory

During his - I think - Simply Safe commercial last night, Joorch attempted to say that they offered alarm monitoring '24 hours a day, 7 days a week'. At least I assume that would be it. The drivel that in fact emerged from under the trademark moustache sounded like this:

'They offer 24 hour 7 tie-tie days a week alarm monitoring...'

Who knows? Give that man a long-term contract.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 07, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
During his - I think - Simply Safe commercial last night, Joorch attempted to say that they offered alarm monitoring '24 hours a day, 7 days a week'. At least I assume that would be it. The drivel that in fact emerged from under the trademark moustache sounded like this:

'They offer 24 hour 7 tie-tie days a week alarm monitoring...'

Who knows? Give that man a long-term contract.
I dont know; sounds like he's stressed about putting on a tie!

A physicist from the Fermi Lab was on tonight, of course another episode of The George Noory, Grown Man With An Infantile Mind Show. Same ol' shit - 'I just don't get the Big Bang' 'Everything fits together perfectly, there must be a designer don't yeeew think?' 'How did we get here? How did life start?' and on and on

When Jorch dies I'd like to see his body put inside that Large Hadron Collider and just let it rip.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 07, 2017, 09:31:24 PM
Thanks, I intend to file a complaint to the FTC.

Did you hear the Toooomeric guy Christian While on Sunday night? I think he passed the test for senility. He actually let slip that Turmeric CURES a certain condition (I forget which one, but i definitely heard him say "cure").

Noory had to reluctantly correct him and say "now, we can't say that turmeric is a cure, we can only say it helps". Well, Jorch, you can't say "it helps" either according to FDA disclaimer. I know you just can't help yourself.
The thing is, tumeric is nutrtious, and good nutrition does help!
By the way, for those who dont know, Doc W talks about selenium. Well, i just learned mustard has selenium!  Yeah!

Swishypants

JoJo, honest question here; why is everything about food with you?

Mizak

George Noory Renews Long-Term Deal with Premiere Networks
LOS ANGELES, June 6, 2017 â€" Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, Noory will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

“I first partnered with Premiere Networks to host Coast to Coast AM in 2003, and I’m excited to carry the torch for years to come,” shared Noory. “I want to thank the incredible team at Premiere and my amazeen show staff, who have been with me since this remarkable journey started.”

Don't worry.One thing for sure no one lives forever.Not even snoory with all the toooooomeric in the world!

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 07, 2017, 09:22:49 PM
I don't believe I heard any regret in his voice. If she had a sudden crisis, the proper thing for Noory to do was at least tell the audience "that something came up for her and she had to go". That would have been totally reasonable even if it weren't true.. but no, he said nothing about her sudden departure, lending more credence to the fact that they (Noory and the show) just terminated her appearance because in Noory's eyes, she said something naughty, even though Noory questioned her on the topic. In my opinion, she was an interesting guest and I was dissappointed about the sudden drop.
It is indeed a shame that Twyman got the boot. This aspect of Norry is the one that promted me to become a rat-eating hatur...kind of nostalgic to be reminded of the original suck

Parris001

Quote from: Mizak on November 08, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

Don't worry.One thing for sure no one lives forever.Not even snoory with all the toooooomeric in the world!

It’s a shame that it’s came to this. But the truth is, I’ll be wishing for and celebrate on the day he has a turn of bad health and is forced to retire.

If he or Tommee would take constructive criticism instead of being a turtle in a shell and thinking they’re doing a GREAT job it would be different. But they suck and are proud to do so.

So yeah, here’s to Jorch croaking. May the day come sooner than later............