• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

While this sounds like something in the past I might have thought George Noory would have said, I'm sure he wasn't referring to me or my cartoons.

Otherwise I don't think he and Tommy have signed one for me.  Or sent a message saying ''we have glanced at the cartoons lol.....be well''.  He also said my ''avatar is hilarious''.  I have to believe we remain on great terms, and plan to see if they are available for lunch if I ever find myself in Sherman Oaks at mid day.

I wonder what he could have meant by his comments.  Perhaps there is a trove of hateful cartoons out there by a talented but misguided person that we aren't aware of.

The Noory photoshop thread was the tipping point for me to make an account and call this place home  ;D

It's so Jorch to take the death of 26 people and turning into making himself the victim with a a pity party because "People are mean to me on the computers" Jeeze I see media people getting death threats online and Noory is triggered over some cartoons and mocking of his show.  ::)

Parris001

Holy fuck. Did anyone else catch hour 3 of open lines on Friday night?!?!

Art did his whole gig without a net. No call screener, yet the callers were for the most part pretty good. Jorch has Tommee and the quality of the callers........... I almost threw up. It’s bad “beyond belief”. WTF man, Tommee, put the cheeseburger down and actually do your job.

I heard the unfortunate call from Barry in Rock Hill, SC where he admitted to being high on oxys and booze for the recent past. Wanna talk about handling that in the WORST WAY POSSIBLE.......... jeez Jorch.

Are any of the “paid callers” members of the forum?

Juan

Last night I heard sNoory for the first time in a long while. The call from the fake JC was the absolute worst. A cacophony of cliches. Horrible.

I will review the program from last night, based on earlier posts in this forum, with George Noory apparently issuing false accusations about "haters," then thinking he has been put in charge of "right and wrong" and "good and evil" in the world.

Who in the hell does George Noory think he is? What God died and put his sorry, lying self in charge of determining "love and hate" in our world? Only him -- the lying, insecure, back-stabbing person of no integrity, who "demands" people kneel to him -- or else you are "haters, rotten and evil people." Get real.

Let's look at George Noory. He runs infomercials for a paid sponsor (criticalhealthnews.com) that are very suspicious. Lacking, what I feel, are full disclosure over who is being paid for what, or if Noory himself receives "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for airing what the show presents as "news, editorial or program matter" when it may be nothing like that.

See Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, and even at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508. If any of you suspect something fishy is going on, which might be occurring, it's best to contact the Federal Trade Commission to report your concerns. Like listeners may be being misled about "paid programming," one in which Noory himself might be profited from sans proper disclosure.

For example, Noory has stated in the past that criticalhealthnews.com is "our website," that it has "our webmasters" and that "our people" are there to help you. Who is "ours?" Huh? Then we had Joel Wallach state that if you buy from that site, you are supporting George Noory because he [the host] "makes money off the sales from that site."

Huh? What is going on here? If Noory has any business ties to that site, according to federal-broadcast laws, that must be presented ahead of the broadcast, to any and all affiliates or stations that air such broadcasts. The man who claims to stand for right in the world has questions raised.

Another thing, while we're on the subject of Noory's deception. We can hear the program always lacking the proper Food And Drug Administration disclaimer:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<You must use the following text for the disclaimer, as appropriate:

singular: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;" or
    plural: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

You may not modify the wording of these disclaimers.

21 CFR 101.93(c)>>END QUOTE

Noory airs no such disclaimers. He may mention something about them "not being cures" in passing, but according the FDA that wording cannot be modified as Noory does.

Then comes his "whacked out" rambling. Excuse us for caring about people and trying to protect them from rip-off, lying hacks like Noory and his profiteer guests. None of that is proven medical science, but Noory downright lies to listeners by stating that it is. What a fake. Talk about a "hater." Talk about a rotten person. Talk about someone who cares less about anyone, but puts on these fake medical shows sans disclaimers or perhaps proper disclosures about who is getting money for what -- then has the gall to call online forums "haters" for trying to protect the gullible, ignorant and foolish fans he has from losing their money, their faith and maybe even their health and lives to snake-oil salespeople.

In time, if enough of you file proper complaints about his "infomercial" fake-news programs with federal agencies , this Noory may be called to task for his own actions. That "I'll just call everyone haters and act like I'm in charge of the world" narcissism will fail him. The guy lives in his own little world, which he rules like Lucifer in Hell. 

Put that pathetic excuse for a superior morality, better-than-thou type out in the real world we live in, then see what happens then. He may get the biggest humbling he's ever known. Odd how he makes false accusations about hating, yet seems to be among those consumed with it -- note his rip-off, perhaps fully sponsored "news or editorial programs" which can get people cheated -- or worse, harmed by being told to ignore proven medical professionals and buy the overpriced, unproved and FDA-unapproved "fixes" this radio host hawks like the true loser, hater, insecure, vindictive and lying SOB he really is.

Fair enough? Listen to those alternative-health "news" [in quotes] programs. If you have any doubt about their validity, please contact the FTC and make your concerns known and request a full investigation. OK?

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on November 06, 2017, 01:23:00 PM
Holy fuck. Did anyone else catch hour 3 of open lines on Friday night?!?!

Art did his whole gig without a net. No call screener, yet the callers were for the most part pretty good. Jorch has Tommee and the quality of the callers........... I almost threw up. It’s bad “beyond belief”. WTF man, Tommee, put the cheeseburger down and actually do your job.

I heard the unfortunate call from Barry in Rock Hill, SC where he admitted to being high on oxys and booze for the recent past. Wanna talk about handling that in the WORST WAY POSSIBLE.......... jeez Jorch.

Are any of the “paid callers” members of the forum?
He could have called Barry privately.  Instead of wasting our time and in effect public shaming.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 06, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
I will review the program from last night, based on earlier posts in this forum, with George Noory apparently issuing false accusations about "haters," then thinking he has been put in charge of "right and wrong" and "good and evil" in the world.

Who in the hell does George Noory think he is? What God died and put his sorry, lying self in charge of determining "love and hate" in our world? Only him -- the lying, insecure, back-stabbing person of no integrity, who "demands" people kneel to him -- or else you are "haters, rotten and evil people." Get real.

Let's look at George Noory. He runs infomercials for a paid sponsor (criticalhealthnews.com) that are very suspicious. Lacking, what I feel, are full disclosure over who is being paid for what, or if Noory himself receives "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for airing what the show presents as "news, editorial or program matter" when it may be nothing like that.

See Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, and even at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508. If any of you suspect something fishy is going on, which might be occurring, it's best to contact the Federal Trade Commission to report your concerns. Like listeners may be being misled about "paid programming," one in which Noory himself might be profited from sans proper disclosure.

For example, Noory has stated in the past that criticalhealthnews.com is "our website," that it has "our webmasters" and that "our people" are there to help you. Who is "ours?" Huh? Then we had Joel Wallach state that if you buy from that site, you are supporting George Noory because he [the host] "makes money off the sales from that site."

Huh? What is going on here? If Noory has any business ties to that site, according to federal-broadcast laws, that must be presented ahead of the broadcast, to any and all affiliates or stations that air such broadcasts. The man who claims to stand for right in the world has questions raised.

Another thing, while we're on the subject of Noory's deception. We can hear the program always lacking the proper Food And Drug Administration disclaimer:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<You must use the following text for the disclaimer, as appropriate:

singular: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;" or
    plural: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

You may not modify the wording of these disclaimers.

21 CFR 101.93(c)>>END QUOTE

Noory airs no such disclaimers. He may mention something about them "not being cures" in passing, but according the FDA that wording cannot be modified as Noory does.

Then comes his "whacked out" rambling. Excuse us for caring about people and trying to protect them from rip-off, lying hacks like Noory and his profiteer guests. None of that is proven medical science, but Noory downright lies to listeners by stating that it is. What a fake. Talk about a "hater." Talk about a rotten person. Talk about someone who cares less about anyone, but puts on these fake medical shows sans disclaimers or perhaps proper disclosures about who is getting money for what -- then has the gall to call online forums "haters" for trying to protect the gullible, ignorant and foolish fans he has from losing their money, their faith and maybe even their health and lives to snake-oil salespeople.

In time, if enough of you file proper complaints about his "infomercial" fake-news programs with federal agencies , this Noory may be called to task for his own actions. That "I'll just call everyone haters and act like I'm in charge of the world" narcissism will fail him. The guy lives in his own little world, which he rules like Lucifer in Hell. 

Put that pathetic excuse for a superior morality, better-than-thou type out in the real world we live in, then see what happens then. He may get the biggest humbling he's ever known. Odd how he makes false accusations about hating, yet seems to be among those consumed with it -- note his rip-off, perhaps fully sponsored "news or editorial programs" which can get people cheated -- or worse, harmed by being told to ignore proven medical professionals and buy the overpriced, unproved and FDA-unapproved "fixes" this radio host hawks like the true loser, hater, insecure, vindictive and lying SOB he really is.

Fair enough? Listen to those alternative-health "news" [in quotes] programs. If you have any doubt about their validity, please contact the FTC and make your concerns known and request a full investigation. OK?
The F.D.A. has hurt a lot of lives.

Jojo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 06, 2017, 12:24:06 PM
The Noory photoshop thread was the tipping point for me to make an account and call this place home  ;D

It's so Jorch to take the death of 26 people and turning into making himself the victim with a a pity party because "People are mean to me on the computers" Jeeze I see media people getting death threats online and Noory is triggered over some cartoons and mocking of his show.  ::)
Most celebs wouldnt give us the time of day.  At least he acts real.  In case you didnt kniw, the nastier threats toward him are in Godlike Productions, which is going thru a series of huge blocks of IP bans so good luck.

Jojo

Quote from: username on November 06, 2017, 11:52:43 AM
Yuck
If you Google Images of "George Noory sucks", then click on the many individual links, there is some hilarious art but also some pretty bad hating.  One can do the same for videos.  Or visit GLP, but yiu might hve to oay to get around their IP block bans.  Dont write much, bec when you push Send, a ban often occurs.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2017, 11:48:41 AM
Norry and Tommee's rant against haterz was hilarious. And the 'John Lennon murder guy' got in but Norry cut him off before Stephen King came up. I guess Twyman was a bit to racy for Norry? Cut off quickly. I wonder do they tell guest or just hang up?
ps: enjoy yer rat lunch fellow haterz.
How could she be considered racy compared to Whitley and that other guest who is abused!  And all she did was answer HIS questions.  He asked for the nitty gritty.  Walked her right into it.  She had a very nice voice and demeanor. To his credit, he did sound regretful, almost sad, right after he was gone.

Of course they say goodbye.  The producer can let them down, too.  If they didnt, they would risk guests calling back, confused, asking if they were cut off, or getting angry, demanding civil treatment.  Same with yucky callers - of course they are not abruptly hung upmon.  After all, there can be up to 45 seconds of crap we don't hear (or more for all i know) and a producer or assistant can help.  Seriously, I am sure Coast isnt oo callous, for lots of nice reasons, but especially because they wouldnt want to deal with unpleasant residual consequences of being rude.  Being hard is one thing, but the minute you open yourself up to being mean or rude, you give the victim all the motivation they need to justify retaliation.  But if you are nice about being a hardass, most people recover their emotions in about 45 minutes or less, because they know you meant well, you just had to let them go.

Surely if little old me knows this, the big wigs in broadcast radio have considered these things.

Maybe she had a sudden crisis.  He did sound regretful.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 09:26:32 AM
Ha!  Hater!  Tommee could sit on every "hater" and Jorch Noory would still suck.  P.S. - Enjoy your rat dinner tonight.  ;)

"Next up, Hater in Decatur.  Go ahead, Hate."

That's funny.

People with Scorpio in their charts do tend to take negativity as a personal affront, without necessarily understanding other POVs at all.  Drum roll, and this is one of the reasons GNS and dont we love it.  Is there any other celeb with groups that poke fun at him?  And, isnt is delicious when he keeps contributing!

George Noory. The biggest fake in talk-radio today. Claiming to speak for superiority morality. Mr. Liar. Mr. hate himself.

Let's start with his "favored caller" in Cornelius from Louisiana. Who has admitted to be a convicted felon. Yet, claims he's a "guns" and "bullets" guy. Noory never asks that caller about how he obtained his guns and ammunition -- if he indeed posses such. Then lectures listeners about how "whack jobs" get guns. Start with your caller, Noory.

Noory claims to support law enforcement, then brags he has the "highest prisoner listernship of any talk-radio program." Then does a "shout out" in his word "Hi, guys," to all those who have committed wrongs while Noory ignored their victims. With Noory stating "some of them did what they did," referring to those in prison. Some? Huh? Then Noory goes on to talk about them being "railroaded" and implying law enforcement is corrupt and "framed them illegally." What in the hell is wrong with George Noory? Talk about hatred. This guy is so full of that, he can't see anything else.

His praise of convicted felons as potential "victims" shows what little he cares about the real victims, and how he ignores that these people were justifiable convicted is a testament to that guy's creepy, harmful nature. Noory is a real fake, a real phony and he is a disgusting person to anyone of real substance, integrity or compassion. He makes my skin crawl. But he feels, in his delusional nature, that he is in charge of the world -- and God forbid that lying crook ever sees the errors of his way as a human being. 

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 03:46:11 PM
The F.D.A. has hurt a lot of lives.

But a lot less than snake-oil salespeople making false claims, buddy. Fair enough? If you want to fall for these fakes, then it's your money, your faith and then your health. There's a sucker born every minute -- and that gave rise to "alternative-health remedies."

How much have you lost to criticalhealthnews.com? Too embarrassed to admit you've been had? 

Jojo

Lyrics, "Sample Thing"

"I said, no I don't a model
I don't need a debutant
Just be a tough act to follow
You know, a free spirit, with a wild heart
Alright, I said I just want someone real, someone true
I need you to smoke with me babe".

Sounds like someone's dating a dog and not afraid to say it to her face on national radio. Omgoodness.  Wow.

George Noory. Who lectures about his justified critics as "haters," then forgets what he did a few years back. "We won't back down," Noory claimed the other night.

Excuse me, tough guy, but didn't you get taken to task a while back? Never knowing a thing about the flawed "Shield Act," but going off on some hate-filled rant about the then-chairman of the U.S. Energy Commission, Congressman Fred Upton (Republican; Michigan sixth distinct) and never thinking to contact that man first before you incited listeners to harass him and his office?

Remember that, Noory? Going around with your fool head up your behind? I read the posts your "fans" flooded his social media with unjustly. Hate-filled rants, profanity, false accusations that he may be part of some "conspiracy" to murder millions of Americans. Disgusting Noory fans. Talk about how is stupid, ignorant and who hates. Basically cyber stalking which Noory conspired to commit, I feel.

Then his Congressional office was flooded by even obscene telephone calls, which had no basis in reason. I called that man's office and spoke to his executive assistant. Who admitted his office received often obscene, hateful calls from people who even called back and tried to ring the phones off the hook.

I reminded his office of this: "I want you to bombard him," Noory stated on air. Then thinking he'd "scare" someone into action. I have news for you. It's called federal law, which Noory thinks doesn't apply to him as he sends his disturbed, hateful followers to perhaps violate without thought:

"47 U.S. Code § 223 - Obscene or harassing telephone calls in the District of Columbia or in interstate or foreign communications"

But Noory thought he could enter "the real world" and scare people. He found out otherwise. He'd be glad he wasn't charged under federal law for conspiracy to violate 47 U.S. Code § 223. Note he has never mentioned Upton since. I wonder why? Because Noory might have been reminded he is not in charge of anything in this world -- and sending your hateful, ignorant followers to harass people unjustly can carry penalties. 

People full of hate? Just look to Noory and his "little army," and there's enough hate for this world and then some.   

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 06, 2017, 04:17:33 PM
But a lot less than snake-oil salespeople making false claims, buddy. Fair enough? If you want to fall for these fakes, then it's your money, your faith and then your health. There's a sucker born every minute -- and that gave rise to "alternative-health remedies."

How much have you lost to criticalhealthnews.com? Too embarrassed to admit you've been had? 
HWGA I dont shop much.  But a lot of women have been hurt by FDA-approved IUDs.  The FDA is no better than naturopathy. Between tuition, student loans, and mortgages/rent, I've rarely had much left to spend on remedies, so I learned early on to use what God gives.  Herbs and plants are usually pretty affordable, and it is not much of a jump from that to naturopathy.

In Canada, they do things differently than we do, too.  There are a lot of people who don't respect the value system of the U.S. food and health establishments.  I dont think they are any more honest than Coast's affiliates.  I mean, didnt the FDA lead us right into Crisco, trans-fats, fake sugars, no-fat b.s., recycled frying oil and the resulting carcinogens, etc...  and all those virth defects and women having to be cut open because of errors in IUDs and women's medicine...

I usually dont take the time to express disagreement with you because to me, each person has the right to their beliefs.  Maybe I'm just in a bad mood.  I helped cook dinner last night, but when it came time to eat, I was only offered scraps.  So, I did not take a plate and now I just feel like arguing!  Thanks for bein there...

albrecht

Some funny OL callers. I enjoyed the trucker who is a "dvd expert" and has 30, 000 dvds when asked by Norry for his favorite movie replied "well actually it is a series of movies- Air Bud." Haha. Not sure if he waa serious or trolling Norry.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 05:10:50 AM
I think so.
You know, and we talk about free speech.  But everyone knows free speech does not extend to the workplace.  And,  there are so many gag orders signed during legal settlements.  And, doctors cannot say or recommend certain thi gs, even if they think it would help.  It kind of makes you wonder if anything is at all what it apoears to be.  Are we a society of misrepresentation!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2017, 05:22:54 PM
Some funny OL callers. I enjoyed the trucker who is a "dvd expert" and has 30, 000 dvds when asked by Norry for his favorite movie replied "well actually it is a series of movies- Air Bud." Haha. Not sure if he waa serious or trolling Norry.
Ha!  To make it even more amusing, Jorch was probably wondering why they'd make movies about an air express Budweiser shipment.  ;) :))

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 06, 2017, 04:47:34 AM
I'll tell you one big reason veterinarians are much nicer to deal with than doctors - they are business people and you are the customer, they know you are going to write them a check, they want you to continue to bring your pets to them.  Doctors are getting paid by insurance companies and the government, you just represent a bunch of medical codes that will be submitted to those who pay them. Back in the day when people paid their doctors and hospitals directly you were treated like you mattered. And the same thing goes for dentists, for the same reason. I have received phone calls in the evening from my dentist after having procedures asking how I'm doing, I have received birthday cards.
But just in case anyone in a position to buy doesnt kniw, there is oet insurance available, and also for those in dire straits, you can try applying formCare Credit through the vet.  But yes, generally, payments are regukar money and like you said, vets provide regular informative customer service.

This is not to say I havent been taken by greedy vets a few times.  And, vets are indoctrinated too. They cannot call a liver mass cancer without an invasive biopsy, but one of them confided in me, "What else could it be!". They cannot dispense helpful meds, even if they know your critter still needs it, without periodic, expensive exams.  And, if they prescribe a med that doesnt work, and later you find one that does (perhaps through something prescribed for one of your other pets) they will insist on a re-examination even though basically the inconvenience and delyaed healing was their fault.  But, generally I would trust a vet's information more than a physician.

Jojo

Vet.  Pet.

Ear.  Hear.

There are no coinshidences, lol!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 05:37:19 PM
Ha!  To make it even more amusing, Jorch was probably wondering why they'd make movies about an air express Budweiser shipment.  ;) :))

Aw, gee, 1997?  Where have i been?  That is precious!  Please tell me all the spoiler alerts, as i've already cried from a couple trailers!  Does anything really bad happen?  My dog used to wear those same "I Am Acting!" expressions all the time.  What a trickster!

I think the guy who said Air Bud probably was serious. This is as good as Pete's Dragon!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

That dog watched me shower

Jojo

Quote from: michio on November 06, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
Georgie unceremoniously dumped his second half guest and went into ohmpen lines after a long break. There was not a mention of what happened to her or why she was dumped. She's a Missing 411. Maybe Georgie couldn't handle her talking about castrated hermaphrodites, or perhaps her concept of god being anything didn't fit with his ohmpen-minded "spirituality." Do nice guys dump guests without an explanation to their audiences?
Ok.  Per her site, she covered 99% of her talking points.  And, he did let her go on quite a while after the castration stuff.  The only talking point i didn hear covered was the part about Jesus being the sun, but maybe i stepped away.

What did others think of her?  I liked her style, but as far as information goes, did the information have good framework and lead to integrated conclusions?  Was it just pieces of trivia?  I would like to hear her again sometime.

Hulk_Hoagland

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 08:39:55 AM
Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad Jorch tidings, but...

George Noory Renews Long-Term Deal with Premiere Networks
LOS ANGELES, June 6, 2017 â€" Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, Noory will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

“I first partnered with Premiere Networks to host Coast to Coast AM in 2003, and I’m excited to carry the torch for years to come,” shared Noory. “I want to thank the incredible team at Premiere and my amazeen show staff, who have been with me since this remarkable journey started.”

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

http://www.premierenetworks.com/Press/Pages/George-Noory-Renews-Long-Term-Deal-with-Premiere-Networks.aspx

Ha, ha, ha.  You REALLY can't make this shit up.  Welcome to the PremRat Matrix of Bravo Sierra.

Thanks, reading this just ruined my evening.

ItsOver

Quote from: Hulk_Hoagland on November 06, 2017, 07:05:51 PM
Thanks, reading this just ruined my evening.

"Yeeewww are welcome.  Tune in to C2C tonight and I can make yeeewww feel even worse!"

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 05:29:34 PM
You know, and we talk about free speech.  But everyone knows free speech does not extend to the workplace.  And,  there are so many gag orders signed during legal settlements.  And, doctors cannot say or recommend certain thi gs, even if they think it would help.  It kind of makes you wonder if anything is at all what it apoears to be.  Are we a society of misrepresentation!

There is misrepresentation, but it's not what you think.

The Bill of Rights, including the First Amendment are rights individuals have that can't be taken by government.  Our government may not limit speech.  So nothing about employers, legal settlements, and so on.  Make sense? 

''Congress shall make no law... abridging freedom of speech...''

The various state Constitutions also include these rights.

Quote from: michio on November 06, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
Georgie unceremoniously dumped his second half guest and went into ohmpen lines after a long break. There was not a mention of what happened to her or why she was dumped. She's a Missing 411. Maybe Georgie couldn't handle her talking about castrated hermaphrodites, or perhaps her concept of god being anything didn't fit with his ohmpen-minded "spirituality." Do nice guys dump guests without an explanation to their audiences?

I knew when Twyman mentioned some strains of Gnosticism consider the poop chute a portal to another dimension (a factual and accurate bit of info) that her minutes on C2C were numbered. If Snorge will dump a guest for saying "erection", he certainly could not stand for that. One could almost hear the thoughts going through his mind: "what's she gonna say next?" "can I make it to the next break?". After months for George's New Age huxster friends peddling their create-your-own-reality snake-oil, and his blasphemous buddy pissing all over the 100th anniversary of Fatima, we finally get a halfway interesting guest...for less than half an hour, before she got the bum's rush.

Snorge's ignorance, laziness, inability to form words into an understandable sentence, and his extreme prudery, make it impossible for him to conduct even a passable interview. Syrett should have done the Twyman interview.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 08:33:50 PM
There is misrepresentation, but it's not what you think.

The Bill of Rights, including the First Amendment are rights individuals have that can't be taken by government.  Our government may not limit speech.  So nothing about employers, legal settlements, and so on.  Make sense? 

''Congress shall make no law... abridging freedom of speech...''

The various state Constitutions also include these rights.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/commercial_speech
"Commercial speech" is held to a different standard. Brief synopsis above.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on November 06, 2017, 08:39:00 PM
I knew when Twyman mentioned some strains of Gnosticism consider the poop chute a portal to another dimension (a factual and accurate bit of info) that her minutes on C2C were numbered. If Snorge will dump a guest for saying "erection", he certainly could not stand for that. One could almost hear the thoughts going through his mind: "what's she gonna say next?" "can I make it to the next break?". After months for George's New Age huxster friends peddling their create-your-own-reality snake-oil, and his blasphemous buddy pissing all over the 100th anniversary of Fatima, we finally get a halfway interesting guest...for less than half an hour, before she got the bum's rush.

Snorge's ignorance, laziness, inability to form words into an understandable sentence, and his extreme prudery, make it impossible for him to conduct even a passable interview. Syrett should have done the Twyman interview.
Jorch suffers from Ma Noory Oral Soapification Syndrome.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 09:47:18 PM
Jorch suffers from Ma Noory Oral Soapification Syndrome.

You haterz have some wasted skills. It's so sad. All you do is hate. You need to eat some toomeric with your rats. Maybe a nice rat tandoori?  Rhymes with Norry, haterz.