• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 03:19:17 AM
If that's what he's doing, he's pretty pathetic.

Here's an idea for him.  Start putting in some effort on the show after all these years.  I'm guessing someone seen as hosting an appealing show would have some personal appeal.  Just a thought.
Tell me the difference in quality between her stuff versus the recent Colin Dickey...

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 03:19:17 AM
If that's what he's doing, he's pretty pathetic.

Here's an idea for him.  Start putting in some effort on the show after all these years.  I'm guessing someone seen as hosting an appealing show would have some personal appeal.  Just a thought.
Do you think Coast shouldn't host female guests?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on November 05, 2017, 10:56:29 PM
The proof is in the hands.  I found a picture of Norry with the PX-90, and he has hairy man hands.  Now, he has bleached them and made them look ultra-feminine.  I won't go on. . .
Can we see?    [ i m g ]  (url.jpg)  [ / i m g ] 

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 05, 2017, 09:36:09 PM
Jorch to Rosemary Ellen Guily on 10/30:

Jorch: It's daylight savings time this weekend. Remember the old saying, "Spring ahead, Fall back."

REG: Actually we pick up an extra hour.

Jorch: You do? (He asks in a way as if she, personally, is the only one getting an extra hour)...

Awkward Pause

Jorch: That's right... we do.

another pause

Jorch: You know what someone told me? we change the clocks so the plants would get an extra hour of sunlight. I kid you not.

REG: (somewhat perplexed by this statement).. Well, that's nice.
There was no difference between her phrase "pick up an extra hour" and his phrase "fall back".  Like an married couple arguing when actually they both are saying the same thing!

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 04:04:10 AM

It's not their femaleness, Linda Moulton Howe and that Kathryn lady who's a financial 'expert' are fine - it's the endless parade of New Age crones, women dominate that field both as authors and believers. I had an aunt who was a witch of some kind, she saw auras around the rest of us, we're a polite clan so we waited until she was out of the room or house to laugh at her.

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 04:02:48 AM
Tell me the difference in quality between her stuff versus the recent Colin Dickey...

I can't, I never listen to Coast anymore, and have never heard of either one of them

Quote from: Jojo on November 06, 2017, 04:04:10 AM

I think Norry shouldn't be hosting particular guests/topics in order to try to get dates, and I think he should work a bit harder on not sucking.

Check my post again and you'll see it's in response to someone else's, and starts off with ''IF that's what he's doing...''

There's a simple solution to the problem - fire Jorch and make George Knapp the permanent host of Coast.

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on November 04, 2017, 12:08:44 PM
Probably because, they both know the shit does nothing. Doc Wallet need to stick to giving flea dips to dogs and quit meddling in human doctoring.
The thing is, vets explain things way more plainly than physicians.  And vets are a little less indoctrinated.  The tests that are done to approve medicines are done on animals. A vet will tell you methianone will kill kidney infections.  A physician wont tell you about methianone paste.  Methianone is available from egg yolks.  A vet will determine what types of parasites and stones occur before precribing remedies, but physicians just seem to shoot in the dark.  We've all known yeasty dovs (or women), yet to this day, physicians are indoctrinted to say, "We don't have fungal problems in the U.S.".  In other countries, antifungals are prescribed whenever antibiotics are prescribed, because antibiotics temporarily kill off all good bacteria, which also keeps fungi (like yeast, candida) in check.  But here, doctors leave patients who are on antibiotics wide open to yeast infections, which are fatal in the elderly.  Those are just some examples.

I think nearly all vets go into the field because they really care about pets.

But I would not say that all medical students are becoming doctors out of love for humankind.

Im not saying all vets are straightforward and honest.  But to me, having raised many pets, vets are much more ethical than doctors.  A !ot of nutrition and health information from the veterinary field carries right over to humans.

Aren't doctors limited by what they can say about certain medicines and treatments by the FDA?

Why does every explanation have to be because someone is evil, unethical, greedy, uncaring, etc?

I'll tell you one big reason veterinarians are much nicer to deal with than doctors - they are business people and you are the customer, they know you are going to write them a check, they want you to continue to bring your pets to them.  Doctors are getting paid by insurance companies and the government, you just represent a bunch of medical codes that will be submitted to those who pay them. Back in the day when people paid their doctors and hospitals directly you were treated like you mattered. And the same thing goes for dentists, for the same reason. I have received phone calls in the evening from my dentist after having procedures asking how I'm doing, I have received birthday cards.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 06, 2017, 04:47:34 AM
I'll tell you one big reason veterinarians are much nicer to deal with than doctors - they are business people and you are the customer, they know you are going to write them a check, they want you to continue to bring your pets to them.  Doctors are getting paid by insurance companies and the government, you just represent a bunch of medical codes that will be submitted to those who pay them. Back in the day when people paid their doctors and hospitals directly you were treated like you mattered. And the same thing goes for dentists, for the same reason. I have received phone calls in the evening from my dentist after having procedures asking how I'm doing, I have received birthday cards.

My doctor eventually pretty much had to join a regional healthcare network and now works in an office with other doctors instead just his own practice.  He hasn't changed a bit.  There are plusses and minuses to the new arrangement - for him and for the patients - as with any other tradeoff. 

People are healthier and living longer, for a variety of reasons.  Medical advances and new pharmaceuticals cost money, and there is considerably more for doctors to keep up with.  I'd rather go to a doctor now than get in a time machine and see one in 1965.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 06, 2017, 04:47:34 AM
I agree.  The insurance companies unethically control doctors.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 04:33:28 AM
Aren't doctors limited by what they can say about certain medicines and treatments by the FDA?

Why does every explanation have to be because someone is evil, unethical, greedy, uncaring, etc?
I think so.

Parris001

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 06, 2017, 04:28:52 AM
There's a simple solution to the problem - fire Jorch and make George Knapp the permanent host of Coast.

Anyone would be better than Snoory. They don't even really need a full time host drawing a huge salary. Just use the guest hosts they're using now and spread them a little thinner.

Snoory has GOT TO be thinking retiring. Man, this guy really blows.........

ItsOver

Quote from: michio on November 06, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
Georgie unceremoniously dumped his second half guest and went into ohmpen lines after a long break. There was not a mention of what happened to her or why she was dumped. She's a Missing 411. Maybe Georgie couldn't handle her talking about castrated hermaphrodites, or perhaps her concept of god being anything didn't fit with his ohmpen-minded "spirituality." Do nice guys dump guests without an explanation to their audiences?
Jorch was missing Thuh Tooomeric Talk Time, no doubt.  I'm surprised he didn't dig up Lionel Fanthorpe to fill in or just play a Classhic Jorch From the Past.  Jorch could care less about his audience.  Jorch cares about the PremRat paycheck.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on November 06, 2017, 06:34:05 AM
Anyone would be better than Snoory. They don't even really need a full time host drawing a huge salary. Just use the guest hosts they're using now and spread them a little thinner.

Snoory has GOT TO be thinking retiring. Man, this guy really blows.........
Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad Jorch tidings, but...

George Noory Renews Long-Term Deal with Premiere Networks
LOS ANGELES, June 6, 2017 â€" Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, Noory will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

“I first partnered with Premiere Networks to host Coast to Coast AM in 2003, and I’m excited to carry the torch for years to come,” shared Noory. “I want to thank the incredible team at Premiere and my amazeen show staff, who have been with me since this remarkable journey started.”

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

http://www.premierenetworks.com/Press/Pages/George-Noory-Renews-Long-Term-Deal-with-Premiere-Networks.aspx

Ha, ha, ha.  You REALLY can't make this shit up.  Welcome to the PremRat Matrix of Bravo Sierra.

NoMoreNoory

One of Tommee's invented texts last night was from 'Brian in Wisconsin'. Brian wondered what Reagan would make of 'the violence that's happening in this country'.

Joorch: He'd be frustrated, as we all are as people and humans, at why there's so much hatred and violence out there. And you can see it on the Internet. You ever see some of these websites, these hate websites?

Tommee: Incredible!

Joorch: They hate everything. They hate you, Tom, they hate me, they hate everybody. You know, it's all they do. They spend their life hating. Don't they have anything to do?

Tommee: They must not. You've read the stuff that's out there, even just about the show and us. It's terrible. It's like they sit home and do nothing.

Joorch: They have nothing other than to hate. They get together with their three other people, and they hate.

Tommee: The sad thing is, I've seen cartoons on the web that were, like, hate cartoons*. If these people would put, you know, that knowledge and that use to work, they'd be great. I mean something positive.

Joorch: They're not positive people. There's something wrong with them.

Tommee: It's too bad.

Joorch: Yup. It's sad. And you've got them all over the place.

Moved on to the Texas shooter posting pictures of his gun on Facebook and how quickly the authorities move to take these people's social media sites down, and then it was 'Next up, it's Donna in Cleveland'.

Thought I'd share, my fellow haters. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a long day of doing nothing and hating ahead of me.

*Know anyone who fits the bill, PB The D? ???

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 06, 2017, 09:10:59 AM
One of Tommee's invented texts last night was from 'Brian in Wisconsin'. Brian wondered what Reagan would make of 'the violence that's happening in this country'.

Joorch: He'd be frustrated, as we all are as people and humans, at why there's so much hatred and violence out there. And you can see it on the Internet. You ever see some of these websites, these hate websites?

Tommee: Incredible!

Joorch: They hate everything. They hate you, Tom, they hate me, they hate everybody. You know, it's all they do. They spend their life hating. Don't they have anything to do?

Tommee: They must not. You've read the stuff that's out there, even just about the show and us. It's terrible. It's like they sit home and do nothing.

Joorch: They have nothing other than to hate. They get together with their three other people, and they hate.

Tommee: The sad thing is, I've seen cartoons on the web that were, like, hate cartoons*. If these people would put, you know, that knowledge and that use to work, they'd be great. I mean something positive.

Joorch: Yup. It's sad. And you've got them all over the place.

Moved on to the Texas shooter posting pictures of his gun on Facebook and how quickly the authorities move to take these people's social media sites down, and then it was 'Next up, it's Donna in Cleveland'.

Thought I'd share, my fellow haters. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a long day of doing nothing and hating ahead of me.

Ha!  Hater!  Tommee could sit on every "hater" and Jorch Noory would still suck.  P.S. - Enjoy your rat dinner tonight.  ;)

"Next up, Hater in Decatur.  Go ahead, Hate."

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 06, 2017, 09:10:59 AM
... Tommee: The sad thing is, I've seen cartoons on the web that were, like, hate cartoons*. If these people would put, you know, that knowledge and that use to work, they'd be great. I mean something positive.

Joorch: Yup. It's sad. And you've got them all over the place...

While this sounds like something in the past I might have thought George Noory would have said, I'm sure he wasn't referring to me or my cartoons.

Otherwise I don't think he and Tommy have signed one for me.  Or sent a message saying ''we have glanced at the cartoons lol.....be well''.  He also said my ''avatar is hilarious''.  I have to believe we remain on great terms, and plan to see if they are available for lunch if I ever find myself in Sherman Oaks at mid day.

I wonder what he could have meant by his comments.  Perhaps there is a trove of hateful cartoons out there by a talented but misguided person that we aren't aware of.

Dateline

Norry, there is no hate here.  I am just a concerned mouse that wants you be the best that you can be. 

We are concerned about your unhealthy bleached hands, and want to make sure that you always have a clean "Grampers Pampers."  Those are two of the most immediate concerns, if the spirit moves you.

Just say CHEESE!

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

While this sounds like something in the past I might have thought George Noory would have said, I'm sure he wasn't referring to me or my cartoons.

Otherwise I don't think he and Tommy have signed one for me.  Or sent a message saying ''we have glanced at the cartoons lol.....be well''.  He also said my ''avatar is hilarious''.  I have to believe we remain on great terms, and plan to see if they are available for lunch if I ever find myself in Sherman Oaks at mid day.

I wonder what he could have meant by his comments.  Perhaps there is a trove of hateful cartoons out there by a talented but misguided person that we aren't aware of.
We can't even see the classhic Eye Pad cartoons anymore, at least on the "Jorch's Eye Pad" thread.  Were they lost forever?  If so, this just adds to the tragedy that IS C2C.  :'(

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3422.0

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on November 06, 2017, 11:15:07 AM
Norry, there is no hate here.  I am just a concerned mouse that wants you be the best that you can be. 

We are concerned about your unhealthy bleached hands, and want to make sure that you always have a clean "Grampers Pampers."  Those are two of the most immediate concerns, if the spirit moves you.

Just say CHEESE!
Eh, Jorch and Tommee are just trying to use the prevalent deferment strategy of the day, in their own typically incompetent way.  Rather than accepting criticism over their years of suckage and at least trying to improve, it's much easier to take the easy way out and just call folks "haterz!"

"See, Mom and Dad, I told yeeewww thuh teacher wuz a HATER!"

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 11:21:25 AM
We can't even see the classhic Eye Pad cartoons anymore, at least on the "Jorch's Eye Pad" thread.  Were they lost forever?  If so, this just adds to the tragedy that IS C2C.  :'(

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3422.0

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  ;D

albrecht

Norry and Tommee's rant against haterz was hilarious. And the 'John Lennon murder guy' got in but Norry cut him off before Stephen King came up. I guess Twyman was a bit to racy for Norry? Cut off quickly. I wonder do they tell guest or just hang up?
ps: enjoy yer rat lunch fellow haterz.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

I wonder what he could have

meant by his comments.  Perhaps there is a trove of hateful cartoons out there by a talented but misguided person that we aren't aware of.

Yuck

Quote from: username on November 06, 2017, 11:52:43 AM
Yuck

Who wouldn't want to have lunh with George Noory?  He's the best of all the bad show hosts, and I have lots of question to ask him.  Of course it wouldn't be the same unless Tommee came along

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 12:16:56 PM
Who wouldn't want to have lunh with George Noory?  He's the best of all the bad show hosts, and I have lots of question to ask him.  Of course it wouldn't be the same unless Tommee came along

LOL