• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Over the years George has claimed certain guests have resulted in listeners telling him they felt either physically ill or
a strong sense of discomfort/foreboding during the broadcast.  One was Maitreya's front man, Creme, but I know there were others.  A Satanist maybe?  Anyone else remember others who George claimed elicited similar comments?

Jorch has an astronaut on tonight. He begins the interview with the usual simpleton questions, asked him what made him want to become an astronaut thusly and as always, moronically 'Chris, what was your ..... um ...... modus operandi?'  he has absolutely no clue what 'modus operandi' means.

expat

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 04, 2019, 12:51:01 AM
Jorch has an astronaut on tonight. He begins the interview with the usual simpleton questions, asked him what made him want to become an astronaut thusly and as always, moronically 'Chris, what was your ..... um ...... modus operandi?'  he has absolutely no clue what 'modus operandi' means.

That was exactly my thought, too. It got better later, Chris Hadfield was Noory-proof.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 03, 2019, 10:04:57 PM
Over the years George has claimed certain guests have resulted in listeners telling him they felt either physically ill or
a strong sense of discomfort/foreboding during the broadcast.  One was Maitreya's front man, Creme, but I know there were others.  A Satanist maybe?  Anyone else remember others who George claimed elicited similar comments?
The Maitreya's represented wasthe main one. You already mentioned, he pulls that story out all the time. I think he claimed a doll that was sent to him and also some experience with a Ouija board which is why he won't ever experiment with one (this could be him using an Art Bell story.)

Astronaut/Test-Pilot Col. Hatfield was a great guest and could ignore Norry's dumb questions and repeated questions and also handled the usual callers with aplomb.I Including Bill the AAA.

As an aside, I get a kick out of frequent caller "Joseph from New York," aka "Joe," because he always states his questions as a hypothetical- instead of just asking a question. "My first question would be" "My second question would be..." instead of "What is...." "How was....." "My questions are..."

Second guest is some lady talking about the patriarchy and the pyramids! And the feminine being ignored by the masculine. This former "professor"* from Calgary discovered this stuff in a past-life. Humans need to be empowered, especially the feminine, and the patriarchy has prevented animals and nature being praised, covered up the Pyramid Code, and kept women down.   

*Graduate Division of Educational Research in the Faculty of Education

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2019, 01:08:32 PM
The Maitreya's represented wasthe main one. You already mentioned, he pulls that story out all the time. I think he claimed a doll that was sent to him and also some experience with a Ouija board which is why he won't ever experiment with one (this could be him using an Art Bell story.)

Astronaut/Test-Pilot Col. Hatfield was a great guest and could ignore Norry's dumb questions and repeated questions and also handled the usual callers with aplomb.I Including Bill the AAA.

As an aside, I get a kick out of frequent caller "Joseph from New York," aka "Joe," because he always states his questions as a hypothetical- instead of just asking a question. "My first question would be" "My second question would be..." instead of "What is...." "How was....." "My questions are..."

Second guest is some lady talking about the patriarchy and the pyramids! And the feminine being ignored by the masculine. This former "professor"* from Calgary discovered this stuff in a past-life. Humans need to be empowered, especially the feminine, and the patriarchy has prevented animals and nature being praised, covered up the Pyramid Code, and kept women down.   

*Graduate Division of Educational Research in the Faculty of Education

Are you talking about the doll (Robert? Ronald?) Joshua Warren gave George?  Seems I do remember George saying he got emails from listeners who said they were creeped out. I still think there was a self-proclaimed Satanist who had a similar effect.

Haven't heard the astronaut segment yet, but they all go through "charm school" to prepare them for people like George....and worse.  They are the face of NASA and have to present a good image when being interviewed by some small town newspaper reporter or presenting a NASA keepsake to a third world potentate.  I took a similar, but very abbreviated course before I was sent to Russia on TDY.  I didn't create an international incident or get thrown in the gulag, so at least some of it took.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 04, 2019, 09:38:41 PM
Are you talking about the doll (Robert? Ronald?) Joshua Warren gave George?  Seems I do remember George saying he got emails from listeners who said they were creeped out. I still think there was a self-proclaimed Satanist who had a similar effect.

Haven't heard the astronaut segment yet, but they all go through "charm school" to prepare them for people like George....and worse.  They are the face of NASA and have to present a good image when being interviewed by some small town newspaper reporter or presenting a NASA keepsake to a third world potentate.  I took a similar, but very abbreviated course before I was sent to Russia on TDY.  I didn't create an international incident or get thrown in the gulag, so at least some of it took.
I think Robert the Haunted Doll is in some museum in Key West? But JPW sent Norry some other haunted doll, I think. And it creeped out the staff and Norry and he gave it away to someone, or something. Can't recollect the Satanist guest who had similar effect but it wouldn't surprise me.

Good points on the Col. and being taught diplomacy and patience with idiots or self-promoting politicians/hosts.  Didn't NASA give "moon rock" to countries like Holland, clear not a 3rd world country (yet considering immigration policy) and it turned out to be petrified wood in some kind of "mix up?' 

Juan

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 03, 2019, 10:04:57 PM
With Art, it was Patsy/Harlot, who reminded me of my first ex-wife. Except Patsy was not quite as foul tempered.

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2019, 09:55:53 PM
"That's true!"   

It will be Christmas soon. Norry can proclaim his having a live show on a holiday and seemed perplexed, again, about Courts banning certain displays on public property -not that I agree with those Courts but find Norry's opinion hilarious- "I mean there is nothing religious about a Nativity Scene."
Maybe George thinks that Nativity Scenes are: "spiritual,  but not religious", just like him.

Did I hear correctly last night? I thought I heard George refer to Odin as "Odom" several times.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on December 05, 2019, 08:29:01 PM
Maybe George thinks that Nativity Scenes are: "spiritual,  but not religious", just like him.

Did I hear correctly last night? I thought I heard George refer to Odin as "Odom" several times.
I did not listen. Would not surprise me. I might listen since going to put up some Christmas lights on the house and knock out some of the more leaves that have fallen all over the place, again. Though after I have breakfast I won't need to hear how many eggs I should've eaten by Doc Wallet- so will FFW. But a bit concerned because doesn't sound like guest is into "Odin" or some interesting Nordic mythology but "feminist, ego-based, and concerned with healing the earth and healing ourselves," according to the weak, carouselled C2C website.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on December 05, 2019, 08:29:01 PM

He did. Sad. Odum. Oh, Dumb.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 04, 2019, 09:38:41 PM

Once a charmer, always a charmer, lol?

he didn't have many to begin with but Jorch's marbles are dwindling quickly. he was introducing the dude who does the offbeat stories for Coast's website and said 'in coast you missed it', sadly not wordplay by our hero. brain is just mush at this point but probably not anything serious because he's always been low functioning cognitively.

'
lololololololol 

Jorch is so inventive, surely he deserves a spot in the Radio Hall of Fame. Tonight's open phone part of the program is 'What was the most fortunate moment in your life?'  An old guy who I guess is a regular caller and blind tells some story that concludes with a description of a conversation the caller had with his dad before he died and he breaks down in tears, of course Jorch being the awkward automaton that he is can't respond in any human way so tells the caller 'well keep listening Dan' and then to the audience 'Folks that was Dan the Blind Man'. WTF!!!

Next up was everybody's favorite know-it-all butt sniffer Thomas from La Jolla who declared that the most fortunate moment in his life 'was encountering Coast and its' hosts and audience.' If true you really have to pity the man.

well this has been a fun night, Jorch just told a caller that he became a great grandfather 13 months ago, not grandfather, GREAT grandfather.

lol what a trash family.

ninjashoes

All these years later and they still cannot figure out that George is not a good host and they are losing an entire generation by insisting on pushing this man on us when he does not have a single damn fan...

ninjashoes

George is a corporate shill who has always been in it for the money and the women.

He copied Arts game plan to a T but did it in a snakey shady way like the copycat lowlife that he is.

ninjashoes

People wonder how George can put up with so much hate but that answer is simple. It is because he is a soul-less biological robot designed to cause human beings to enter into a deep slumber.

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 05:14:09 PM
Mail order bride confirmed. Explains a lot

Fuck Off Father OJ at AzzStab aka Chocolate Coated Jackboot

[attachment=1,msg1368363]

Sad to see the company you keep at AzzStab, and your mental illness is as sharp as your "fellow" genius Metron!

Retards. Morons. ;D

ninjashoes

George just throw in the towel buddy. You are such a bad broadcaster that you at this point are legendary at sucking.

If you aren’t good at something. Try other things until you find your thing.

Don’t steal ideas from podcasts and then act like you are some funny guy or genius.

You suck. You are a corporate scumbag, a complete dick to your own listeners and guests plus you have no personality on air other than being a frumpy snake.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 07, 2019, 02:35:34 AM
'
lololololololol 

Jorch is so inventive, surely he deserves a spot in the Radio Hall of Fame. Tonight's open phone part of the program is 'What was the most fortunate moment in your life?'  An old guy who I guess is a regular caller and blind tells some story that concludes with a description of a conversation the caller had with his dad before he died and he breaks down in tears, of course Jorch being the awkward automaton that he is can't respond in any human way so tells the caller 'well keep listening Dan' and then to the audience 'Folks that was Dan the Blind Man'. WTF!!!

Next up was everybody's favorite know-it-all butt sniffer Thomas from La Jolla who declared that the most fortunate moment in his life 'was encountering Coast and its' hosts and audience.' If true you really have to pity the man.
I guffawed at that also. But at least he didn't do the usual Norry and call him "Dan-O the Blind Man" or something. Normally Norry likes to either make up a nickname for a caller. Or if caller used a nickname by calling him by his, assumed, full name. Often he makes weird, rarely if ever used, nicknames for callers.

Norry also explained again how "big flat screen tvs" can be used to view his new YouTube channel. Years ago it was claimed by Tommee that people hold "watching parties" and watch the Norry Giam channel. And Norry opined that you can watch on your "flat screen" and gave a vague technical gobbley-gook about how to do so. 

ps: Tommee is on jury duty so wasn't manning the boards and screening calls. Seqeustered? Most Courts operate banker hours not at midnight (tv's 'Night Court' being an exception.)

VC

Quote from: albrecht on August 31, 2019, 05:20:02 PM
"He gets it." As someone, purportedly, once said.  :(

Yeah, I do now, about Diarrhea Coated Jackboot aka Father OJ at AzzStab. Perfect Screen Name fit for you, btw, Chocolate Coated Jackboot = Father OJ.  ;D

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 05:58:18 PM
I meant Noory not you. Looks like my ambiguous reply inadvertently hit a sore spot.

This proves otherwise, LIAR:

You love doxxing too!  >:(

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2019, 08:04:15 PM
I guffawed at that also. But at least he didn't do the usual Norry and call him "Dan-O the Blind Man" or something. Normally Norry likes to either make up a nickname for a caller. Or if caller used a nickname by calling him by his, assumed, full name. Often he makes weird, rarely if ever used, nicknames for callers.

Norry also explained again how "big flat screen tvs" can be used to view his new YouTube channel. Years ago it was claimed by Tommee that people hold "watching parties" and watch the Norry Giam channel. And Norry opined that you can watch on your "flat screen" and gave a vague technical gobbley-gook about how to do so. 

ps: Tommee is on jury duty so wasn't manning the boards and screening calls. Seqeustered? Most Courts operate banker hours not at midnight (tv's 'Night Court' being an exception.)

Was that a joke about Tommy? What night did George say that? If it was serious, it must be a lie. Whenever there are changes on the show, or a guest gets dumped, either it is never mentioned, or the listeners are fed a cover story. They simply can't be honest, because the change or the dropped guest always leads back to the failure of some  C2C promotional  brainstorm, or incompetence on the part of George.

Peak fraudness tonight. Jorch has a woo peddler on tonight talking Akashic records nonsense. Jorch wanted the guest to know he has street cred in the field.

'We've done consciousness experiments. We've tried to move hurricanes around and we were successful.'

what a shameless charlatan he is, he doesn't believe he and his audience have ever successfully done anything psychically.

Oh it's Craig Hulett story time tonight. What an egomaniac and gasbag he is. There's a lot of truth to what he says but it's all common knowledge that he wants people to believe he's uncovered and it's made him a pariah. Hilarious dis at Jorch tho, he said 20 years ago he was a media darling, the top radio shows in the country wanted him on and his lectures sold out immediately and here he is today nobody wants anything to do with him ........ except for the cheesy Coast2Coast program airing in the middle of the night.

lol another shameless fraud, he has a new book out he's promoting and the material is so important he wants people to read it so he says he'll lower the price for Coast listeners .......... to 60 dollars!

then later on in the show he goes full TV infomercial sleazy and brings up the book again and feigns that he forgot how much he told the audience the book was selling for, Jorch his confederate plays along beautifully and tells him he offered the book for 60 dollars to the audience, Craig hams it up 'oh gosh, 60 dollars really? Linda's not going to be happy.' Jorch continues to partake is this abuse of his audience 'yes you did!'.   

sadly much of Coast's audience are old and naive and some of them will think they are getting a deal on his crappy book of old conspiracy theories.

this show, its host, its guests and advertisers really are the lowest of the low.

Uncle Duke

Two great consecutive calls the other night as George interviewed that character who channels "Seth."  The first was a woman named Monica, a female version of Charles from Elgin, TX, who was so discombobulated George put her on hold so Tommy could help her get her shit together. When she came back, she proceeded to explain she herself channeled an entity named "Nathan" and that he wanted to speak with George.  George seemed somewhat confused, but agreed.  He asked Nathan to tell us about 2020, who replied in a slightly clipped accent with a standard woo answer about upcoming challenges. I must admit to be being disappointed. I was hoping Nathan would accuse Seth of being a fake, but the two did not speak to one another. 

Next was regular goofball Barry from Rockhill, SC.  After telling George he would like to be on a panel with Norry, Knapp, Punnett, and LMH at a C2C live he event, he told George he channeled.....himself.  Again George seemed confused, but he quickly regained his composure and moved on to the next call.

albrecht

Catching up while raking the leaves. This made me laugh out loud. C2C with Norry has become a parody of itself. When introducing the guest:

"Now what is a nutirionist with your background talking about astrophysics?"  Indeed, Norry, indeed.

albrecht

Tommee, tell Norry and Craig that.Tom Clancy died years ago. 2013. New material is likely his estate, publisher, etc as happens with many dead authors. And he did have 'help' and some co-authors, one of whom infamously  "connected." There were some theories bandied about when Clancy died.