• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: AvDaBr on November 02, 2017, 12:07:09 AM
Ha.  Earlier on tonight's show bad George reported that "New York" governor Chris Christie blamed the opioid epidemic on "over-prescribed doctors".

GNS
Quote from: MyEye on November 02, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
So I didn't hear wrong; congratulations to Christie on his new job.

Yorkies and Jerseys go together well!

He 'sounds' gay. The scenes he paints of his battles with demon possessed people are so lurid, like scenes from the film The Exorcist. I'd love to see some video, does he make any available?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 03, 2017, 01:50:13 AM
He 'sounds' gay. The scenes he paints of his battles with demon possessed people are so lurid, like scenes from the film The Exorcist. I'd love to see some video, does he make any available?

He's got photos going back to his childhood in the late 60's.  Not aware of any video though.  He did not sound gay at all to me and I have excellent gaydar.

maybe he's in the early stages of dementia though I think it's just Jorch being Jorch but I just heard something pretty messed up even by Jorch standards. His guest is a 'researcher' into the unexplained mysteries of America. He believes the mound builders of the Midwest were not our native Americans but a neanderthal like race of giants who reached America by boat.  So in the space of maybe 30 minutes the guest describes these giants and notes their knowledge of advanced mathematics, 'pi and the Pythagorean triangle, the isoceles triangle', he mentions this at least twice. NOT 10 MINUTES AFTER THE GUEST MENTIONS THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME .... Jorch pauses for thought and asks him 'What about mathematics? Did they know anything about math?'

The guest sounded dumbfounded and once again repeated the same information because it would be rude to say 'wtf dude, are you gaslighting me? i just told you about that a few minutes ago.'

Oh god Fritz has seen 'shadow people' and heard disembodied voices at these mounds. So I googled shadow people and clicked the Wikipedia link and found this.

QuoteThe Coast to Coast AM late night radio talk show helped popularize modern beliefs in shadow people.[2]

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 01:40:57 AM
You know it's about as advanced as it gets. One more life at best and out! Almost done.
Pisces is the oldest sign.  I've always taken those facts as metaphors, since I don't believe in reincarnation.   I used to know a fun website about Scorpio, but I don't see it tonight. 

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 03, 2017, 02:16:45 AM
Oh god Fritz has seen 'shadow people' and heard disembodied voices at these mounds. So I googled shadow people and clicked the Wikipedia link and found this.

Every time I hear the name Fritz,  I think of Dwight Frye's character in Frankenstein.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 02, 2017, 01:05:04 PM
Nah just bad program director and producer and crappy hosts. I saw the subject and also thought "they just did this show" and didn't listen. Tearing down my Halloween decorations outside I actually listened to the recent G2G. How awful. Besides dumping early and having a guest instead of callers he didn't let the guest get really into any of his stories. And the few callers Norry allowed? I swear some were repeats of past shows or then had called in before with those stories on a rare OL night. And then Norry simply rehased stories he told so many times before and then went to a recorded replay of him reading Poe. Awful stuff. He is not only lazy but really showed his contempt for the audience that night.
I think he records his holiday readings, so that they are flawless.  If he reads them live, they might be mangled.  He seems to treat holidays a little formally.

lol one of Jorch's stock questions, 'Is it a portal?'

Jojo

11/3/17. Female caller starts after a very short silence, "I almost dropped the phone".
GN replied, "I almost dropped you, ha ha".

MORE THAN A CALLER, MORE THAN A CALLER TO ME.

Not sure if Jorch has ever come out of the closet before as a Fundamentalist but he unequivocally stated tonight that everything in the Bible is true. 'I believe the Bible is true. Some things are open to interpretation like are fallen angels extraterrestrials but everything in the Bible happened.' Somebody needs to call in and ask him the dinosaurs on the Ark question, always entertaining to hear fundamentalists handle that one. The man is an idiot and a bullshit artist.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 03, 2017, 03:32:07 AM
Not sure if Jorch has ever come out of the closet before as a Fundamentalist but he unequivocally stated tonight that everything in the Bible is true. 'I believe the Bible is true. Some things are open to interpretation like are fallen angels extraterrestrials but everything in the Bible happened.' Somebody needs to call in and ask him the dinosaurs on the Ark question, always entertaining to hear fundamentalists handle that one. The man is an idiot and a bullshit artist.

He's a lapsed Catholic.  He gives lip service to everything but is passionate about nothing other than making a buck.

What kind of person states on national radio that he believes everything in the Bible is true but he really doesn't? What purpose is there in doing that?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 03:57:10 AM
He's a lapsed Catholic.  He gives lip service to everything but is passionate about nothing other than making a buck.
One of the many things which makes him a bore.  He has no core beliefs, he's a hollow shill, except for the creamy, shit-filled nougat.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 04:40:58 AM
One of the many things which makes him a bore.  He has no core beliefs, he's a hollow shill, except for the creamy, shit-filled nougat.

LMFAO! Nailed it! "no core beliefs" He is just in it for the "kinda ok amount of money." The color blue. Plaid Boxer shorts. Air that is just right. Pizza Rolls. Whatever man! Whatever! :)

ItsOver

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on November 02, 2017, 09:49:42 PM
He might also pull a fast fact out of his computer while not listening to his guest, like blurting out

Noory: the Kanamits were all played by Richard Kiel
Guest: (long pregnant pause followed by attempt to regain train of thought)
Noory: (still completely detached) Richard died in 2014

It's those little Noory electronic insights that are akin to fingernails on a blackboard.
Ha!  Jorch, the annoying twerp from second grade.  "Why is the sky blue?  I like turkee sammiches.  Want to pet my turtle, teacher?"

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 04:48:47 AM
LMFAO! Nailed it! "no core beliefs" He is just in it for the "kinda ok amount of money." The color blue. Plaid Boxer shorts. Air that is just right. Pizza Rolls. Whatever man! Whatever! :)

"Thank yeeewww!"

Swishypants

If you worked with him, I swear you would catch that motherfucker staring at the wall without a thought in his head sometimes. Totally content.  :D

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 03, 2017, 12:43:43 AM
Jorch is such a spineless shell of a broadcaster. He doesn't have the intellect or balls to challenge guests, he agrees with everything they say no matter how preposterous the shit that comes from a guest's mouth is. The last time I listened a few days ago he had this gay sounding self styled exorcist, he's been on before. So the guy is telling his wild story about a possessed older woman he attended to in her home, the blow by blow description was amazing, a 25 minute epic battle with demons, the guy says he's 250 pounds and to fight a demon you have to be big and strong or you'd stand no chance. Jorch of course just goes along with him as if it's all very real offering a typical Nooryesque response 'They're strong aren't they'

I need to get into this amateur science field. I have come up with the 'Noory Test', similar to the 'Turing Test' - the Turing test is a test of computer AI's ability to convince a human that it could be a human by its responses to questions. The 'Noory Test' would be a test of humans so bland so robotic that another human cannot distinguish these persons from a robot simulating a human being's responses. I dream of the day psychologists use the Noory Test as a diagnostic standard for intellectual and emotional flatness, scored out of 10 - 'The patient is a Noory 9, shows little real empathy for others nor little knowledge or interest in acquiring any. The condition is benign, he is of no threat to others or himself but the prognosis for a full and successful life is poor. He would do best in environments where people need and seek the attention and approval of others non-judgmentally.'

11/03/17 23:52
Guest:. AIDS is a gay disease.  They are more promiscuous!
George: Why is there so much hate!
Redirecting is a form of disagreeing

Guest:. Blah, blah, blah
George: Unbelievable.
Expressing incredulity is a form of disagreeing

George also took a slightly strident tone, in defending Jesuit priests.

So, he does disagree out loud with guests.  But he does it in a  non-confrontational way.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 04:57:15 AM
If you worked with him, I swear you would catch that motherfucker staring at the wall without a thought in his head sometimes. Totally content.  :D

Lol.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 03, 2017, 03:32:07 AM

He has stated a lot of Agnosticism, many times, shich isnt't even Christian.  But he also stated he believes in God, although it was years go.
As for the Bible, it sounded like he meant it as a historical record.  Because he then gave a few examples of how the Old Testament could fit with the Nephilim and thi gs like that.

Swishypants

Noory. Come party! (actual photo of the party)

ShayP

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

Noory. Come party! (actual photo of the party)

LOL!!!!  Holy cow!  I forgot about the old generic products.  Especially the beer.  ;D

Swishypants

I'm not saying I didn't have some. I'm saying I was broke as hell and in college. Noory only gives you one, and he spilled half of it. He might hum a few bars of a Yanni song though. An outstanding time!

Parris001

Was John Rappaport on twice within the last week? I swear I just heard the opioid epidemic for the second time. But I don’t see in a recent previous date where he was on Snoory’s show. I think I’m losing my mind here. Listening to Jorch will do that to ya.

ItsOver

Jorch is like generic toilet paper.  He disintegrates at the slightest resistance, pisses you off, and isn't worth the crap you're wiping.  Plus, Jorch would turn your ass Clairol ebony black.

Parris001

Man. Craig B Hulet is damn hard to listen to. How is this paranormal? Garbage current events radio. I should just be listening to Alex Jones. False flags! False flags! False flags..........!!!!

Quote from: Parris001 on November 03, 2017, 09:27:37 AM
Man. Craig B Hulet is damn hard to listen to. How is this paranormal? Garbage current events radio. I should just be listening to Alex Jones. False flags! False flags! False flags..........!!!!

I know.  I flipped over to Heather's show after hearing Hulet for two minutes.  I can't stand that guy.