• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 12:43:55 AM
It's funny... i'm generally not a UFO person.  I know Knapp does it well, but generally I find the subject to be without credibility and beat to death.

why you are hating UFO, why you discriminate against them so much.

Dr. MD MD

It's funny... i'm generally not a UFO person.  I know Knapp does it well, but generally I find the subject to be without credibility and beat to death.

I find this statement to lack credibility as it's without substance and merely an opinion but, nonetheless, it too is beaten to death by skeptical opinionators, such as yourself.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 26, 2017, 12:41:58 AM
Hoagie goes off-air at midnite, that gives me about ten mins before Knapp returns to make me a moscow mule.

Copper mug, highball glass, or plastic cup?  ;D  ;)

PrairieGhost

I agree for the most part but it's Knapp.

ShayP

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

That's the key part.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 26, 2017, 12:46:34 AM
Copper mug, highball glass, or plastic cup?  ;D  ;)

Nah too much trouble - just drink half the ginger beer bottle, then top it off w/ vodka.   ;)

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 26, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
Nah too much trouble - just drink half the ginger beer bottle, then top it off w/ vodka.   ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

Wow that's kinda creepy. Never even noticed that. Must be lens flare. Or perhaps a demon coming through a porthole? 😳

Here's a shot taken just before. No demon eyes. 🤔

Zenman

Viva Liberland! I think they should adopt Esperanto as their national language.  :D

Wow, that was quite good. Bartlett is a favorite of mine. Listened to every word. Quite a treat to hear him interviewed by a good interviewer.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2017, 12:45:55 AM
I find this statement to lack credibility as it's without substance and merely an opinion but, nonetheless, it too is beaten to death by skeptical opinionators, such as yourself.
Come now MD... UFO's are the "Clintons" of paranormal.   :(

PrairieGhost

Listening now after Hoagie. Wasn't into the utopia stuff.

WOTR

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 12:48:10 AM
This is what I mean.  Knapp makes the subject something worth listening to... Sort of like Art used to do.  It's not my favourite subject, but in the hands of Knapp it can be good.  :)

Zenman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 01:01:43 AM
Listening now after Hoagie. Wasn't into the utopia stuff.

Utopia is underrated.  :D

Good to see you, PG. Ok, I'm up for some ufo action, but it'll have to be good after following Liberland.

PrairieGhost

Just messing around and I don't see a body in there.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2017, 12:57:20 AM
Wow that's kinda creepy. Never even noticed that. Must be lens flare. Or perhaps a demon coming through a porthole? 😳

Here's a shot taken just before. No demon eyes. 🤔

it's a Senda Monster, what else ?? :D

TigerLily

That was interesting. And I imagine a very good take on where we may be headed. Nothing is at the same time more democratic or more vulnerable to mob rule than the internet. All the other upcoming technologies will give us thousands of ways to revel in our differences while being immersed in groupthink

WOTR

The last couple of weeks I have listened live to take part in the thread... I am SO glad that my local station cuts out the Noorie commercials.  Jeez, that guy sucks.

Dyna-X

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2017, 01:08:21 AM
That was interesting. And I imagine a very good take on where we may be headed. Nothing is at the same time more democratic or more vulnerable to mob rule than the internet. All the other upcoming technologies will give us thousands of ways to revel in our differences while being immersed in groupthink
Brilliant and true. We missed you in Braapland TL :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

OK this is getting serious now. Looks that the monster is coming from inside of the Earth.
I'm sure Art would like to have this 'big get' for Heather exclusive interview ASAP..before Noory snaps it on.

PrairieGhost

Sounds like Knapp woke him from a nap.

ShayP

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 01:11:59 AM
Sounds like Knapp woke him from a nap.

LOL!  It does, but he always sounds like that though.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

But to be serious if there was no photoshopping done (and Gd claims innocence) that is a very interesting 'effect' or..apparition, it's so symmetric.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 26, 2017, 01:11:34 AM
Brilliant and true. We missed you in Braapland TL :)

Thanks, Dyna. Very nice of you to say. Hoagie's first hour is difficult for me to make then got too deep in the futurist weeds here to drop by.

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2017, 01:08:21 AM
That was interesting. And I imagine a very good take on where we may be headed. Nothing is at the same time more democratic or more vulnerable to mob rule than the internet

Yes, the Internet is a most powerful entity and can save us or destroy us (and is probably doing a little of both). Bartlett advocates "mainstreaming" the Dark Web, making it kinda like "The People's Internet".

TigerLily

Maccabee took his Ambien too early

PrairieGhost

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 01:16:03 AM
But to be serious if there was no photoshopping done (and Gd claims innocence) that is a very interesting 'effect' or..apparition, it's so symmetric.

I do agree and if you zoom in they look like cat eyes.

CozyRozie

I wish sound engineer in the studio would try to "fix" to improve this guests voice transmission.
Assuming that he is missing front teeth or something.. lol

Dr. MD MD

This guy's hypnotic cadence reminds me of astronaut Gordon Cooper.  :D

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2017, 01:16:26 AM
Thanks, Dyna. Very nice of you to say. Hoagie's first hour is difficult for me to make then got too deep in the futurist weeds here to drop by.

Puh-lease all the future stuffs you need to know about can be gotten from hoagie.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 01:17:33 AM
I do agree and if you zoom in they look like cat eyes.

I already posted that picture in Falkie's thread to make them aware that one of his giant cats might be on the loose..