• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Taco Bell

Quote from: akwilly on May 19, 2016, 08:43:50 PM

This is the device I took from the old folks home. As you can see I am using a Miller Lite 18 pack. I taped 3 of the flaps to the chair but I left one flap untaped. It could serve as a splash guard.

albrecht

Aside from the obvious fun of burning stuff may I ask why "poo?" Is there no septic system or plumbing in your area? Why not just crap in a hole or over the side of the boat, etc? Or plastic bag and ditch it? Or even those chemical toilets, which admittedly suck and I hate?

K_Dubb

Quote from: akwilly on May 19, 2016, 08:49:05 PM
I don't know what to say Kdubb. This is just brilliant!!

Heroic deeds are always hymned by bards.  Just blaze away, my friend; I grasp my lyre.

Taco Bell

Could you send the beer case afloat on water while aflame, giving the poo a viking funeral?

Assuming the case is full of floaters, science should allow it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 09:21:52 PM
Aside from the obvious fun of burning stuff may I ask why "poo?" Is there no septic system or plumbing in your area? Why not just crap in a hole or over the side of the boat, etc? Or plastic bag and ditch it? Or even those chemical toilets, which admittedly suck and I hate?
Burning it probably cuts down, or eliminates the spread of disease.  Just guessing.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 19, 2016, 09:28:37 PM
Burning it probably cuts down, or eliminates the spread of disease.  Just guessing.
Yeah, and burning stuff is fun. I always figured (until the gov't said you shouldn't) what is the difference: bears shit in the woods and fish do so why aren't we allowed to do so? Obviously there could be a problem with a Cruiseship-style 'event' but now even the old-style "release" from your boat's head is illegal. I found the trains in places like Slovakia and Hungary etc interesting. They still use the old style. You would be pissing/crapping into a toilet hole that would just go out on the tracks. Not only could be a cold wake-up experience sometimes but, sometimes some idiot wouldn't follow instructions that not for use in stations.

weeberwubber

A+ thread, would read again. I give it 3 vrooom-vroooms

http://i.imgur.com/YPqQPYl.gifv

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 09:52:01 PM
Yeah, and burning stuff is fun. I always figured (until the gov't said you shouldn't) what is the difference: bears shit in the woods and fish do so why aren't we allowed to do so? Obviously there could be a problem with a Cruiseship-style 'event' but now even the old-style "release" from your boat's head is illegal. I found the trains in places like Slovakia and Hungary etc interesting. They still use the old style. You would be pissing/crapping into a toilet hole that would just go out on the tracks. Not only could be a cold wake-up experience sometimes but, sometimes some idiot wouldn't follow instructions that not for use in stations.
Also, wild animals don't consume all the junk humans do, so their poo breaks down faster and recycles cleaner.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 19, 2016, 10:01:19 PM
Also, wild animals don't consume all the junk humans do, so their poo breaks down faster and recycles cleaner.
I don't know about that. We find scat preserved for centuries from some animals! And the stuff wild cats and owls leave around here? Hair and bone probably take longer than mine to degrade!

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 10:03:17 PM
I don't know about that. We find scat preserved for centuries from some animals! And the stuff wild cats and owls leave around here? Hair and bone probably take longer than mine to degrade!
Okay, ya got me.  I just made that one up. :-[  Except for the part about their not eating the same as we do.  Sounded reasonable though. 

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 19, 2016, 10:28:37 PM
Okay, ya got me.  I just made that one up. :-[  Sounded reasonable though.
Though it is not that type of waste I'm monitoring a big snake skin in the hole in one of my trees. A rat snake I suspect. But the shedded skin is waving in the wind and all the rains still haven't sent it down or degraded it! I'm just hoping, though likely futilely, that it wasn't going after the duck eggs (or ducklings) who live in the trees (black-bellied whistling ducks.) Last year around this time I had nine duckings following their parents around (this type of duck is more goose-like, really, and they mate for life and both take care of young.) But nature's way and I don't interfere. But cool to see the parents come back to roost and maybe we get another brood?

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 09:21:52 PM
As I am still in the process of building a cabin I have been without septic for some time. My original idea came to me when I thought I got my neighbor pregnant and I wanted her to have a miscarriage. Because we have a catch water system here consisting of big tanks that fill from the rain runnoff via the gutters I thought that I could pollute her water with my airborn poo assuming the wind was blowing in the correct direction and I added plenty of paper and whatnot with the poo. You know stuff that would carry the poo in the air and onto her roof.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 19, 2016, 11:34:39 PM
As I am still in the process of building a cabin I have been without septic for some time. My original idea came to me when I thought I got my neighbor pregnant and I wanted her to have a miscarriage. Because we have a catch water system here consisting of big tanks that fill from the rain runnoff via the gutters I thought that I could pollute her water with my airborn poo assuming the wind was blowing in the correct direction and I added plenty of paper and whatnot with the poo. You know stuff that would carry the poo in the air and onto her roof.
(only fiction and nothing real here  ;)) I burnt a shit load of cedars and oleanders and brush when a yuppie built his mcmansion near me. It wasn't by intention but I was clearing some brush and just happened to not tell him, since he was never around, (I did inform our local volunteer fire department) and was within burning legally. If he didn't understand that the HVAC system was downwind that was his issue.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 11:40:30 PM
(only fiction and nothing real here  ;)) I burnt a shit load of cedars and oleanders and brush when a yuppie built his mcmansion near me. It wasn't by intention but I was clearing some brush and just happened to not tell him, since he was never around, (I did inform our local volunteer fire department) and was within burning legally. If he didn't understand that the HVAC system was downwind that was his issue.
nice!

akwilly

This picture clearly demonstrates that the Bud Lite box leaks faster than the Miller Lite box. Both were lined with toilet paper and old socks and a few t-shirts and left to sit about 2 hours.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 05:34:50 PM

This picture clearly demonstrates that the Bud Lite box leaks faster than the Miller Lite box. Both were lined with toilet paper and old socks and a few t-shirts and left to sit about 2 hours.
I would be curious to hear the response from SABMiller's representative on this issue. Have you tried calling their customer service number or writing them? Your system is also a good excuse to buy, and drink, lots of beer (as if anyone needed an excuse.)
http://www.sabmiller.com/about-us/contact-us

akwilly

This picture shows some of the options you have with pooping in a box. As you can see I cut the box on 3 sides about 7 inches down and left the side that has the handle. The box comes out in the shape of Oklahoma. As you can see I taped the panhandle part to my back. I found this method to be extremely handy when doing yard work. With the box taped to me I was able to weed eat my yard and not have to stop and rush to the bathroom. I managed a small poo when doing the front yard and really let go once I moved to the backyard. It saved me so much time not having to stop working and I recomend this method to anyone that has a busy lifestyle.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2016, 05:44:15 PM
I would be curious to hear the response from SABMiller's representative on this issue. Have you tried calling their customer service number or writing them? Your system is also a good excuse to buy, and drink, lots of beer (as if anyone needed an excuse.)
http://www.sabmiller.com/about-us/contact-us
I will contact them and report back their response.

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

This picture shows some of the options you have with pooping in a box. As you can see I cut the box on 3 sides about 7 inches down and left the side that has the handle. The box comes out in the shape of Oklahoma. As you can see I taped the panhandle part to my back. I found this method to be extremely handy when doing yard work. With the box taped to me I was able to weed eat my yard and not have to stop and rush to the bathroom. I managed a small poo when doing the front yard and really let go once I moved to the backyard. It saved me so much time not having to stop working and I recomend this method to anyone that has a busy lifestyle.

Plus the blue of the Bud case matches so nicely with the pink shirt.     Definitely a Spring outfit,  but can you pull it off after Memorial day?

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2016, 05:55:18 PM
Plus the blue of the Bud case matches so nicely with the pink shirt.     Definitely a Spring outfit,  but can you pull it off after Memorial day?
The pink shirt distracts the passers by and they don't notice the box I have taped to my ass when out in the yard. It's a bit of misdirection I guess.

For a few bucks you can also go old school.   

It would hold ungodly amounts of poo quite securely.  Might have to go that route for the post-Thanksgiving dinner poo prior to
getting in line at the Walmart

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2016, 06:00:23 PM

It would hold ungodly amounts of poo quite securely.  Might have to go that route for the post-Thanksgiving dinner poo prior to
A fine box like that would truly be a pleasure to poo in. My fear though is that I would want to keep cleaning it out rather than burn it. Poo boxes like this one truly are national treasures. I'm surprised I haven't seen one on Antiques Roadshow.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2016, 06:00:23 PM

OMG - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo...
Not The Blatz Splats.

:o

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 06:25:45 PM
A fine box like that would truly be a pleasure to poo in. My fear though is that I would want to keep cleaning it out rather than burn it. Poo boxes like this one truly are national treasures. I'm surprised I haven't seen one on Antiques Roadshow.

That's hard core baby.   hard core.

weeberwubber

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 06:25:45 PM

Maybe you could use a box like that as a poo box koozie?

akwilly

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 20, 2016, 10:23:01 PM
Maybe you could use a box like that as a poo box koozie?
I did that for a while. I got involved with an Alaskan amber 12 pack box a while back. I kept her around for about a month. She was so sturdy and well glued you could use her as a step stool. Just when I wanted to poo in her I found myself lining her with another inferior box (bud lite). It was sad when I decided enough was enough and went ahead and pooed in her. I appreciate a good poo box as much as the next guy but I have principles. It was like shooting old yeller but I think I grew as a man watching her burn.

akwilly

I got to poo in a nice corona light box today. I usually shy away from 12 packs but this was a really great and sturdy box. It was worth the extra couple of inches I had to bend down compared to an upright 18 pack because of the heft of the box. It was tight enough that I considered also peeing in it but decided to use a Gatorade bottle instead. The Corona Light box might become an indoor poo box staple but it is not something that can be taped to ones ass. It is a stationary box so you can't do yard work with it attached to ones person. Photos later