• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hurricane Irma

Started by starrmtn001, August 30, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2017, 11:05:17 AM
Yes, we're all well aware of your intellectual capacity. You can throw poo and...that's about it. Good luck, monkey.  ;D

I'd rather throw shit than swim in your pool of it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 11:06:19 AM
I'd rather throw shit than swim in your pool of it.

That's not my pool. I just tell the guests I don't care for that it is. Enjoy you swim, monkey. ;)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 10:57:51 AM

I think the conspiracy theorists should go clear up the mess. They seem to have enough time on their hands to make YT videos about conspiracy theories.

Did you hear the "climate expert" Tim Ball on C2C said Katrina and Harvey were overrated and so is Irma.

Hog

Kennedy Space Center has just declared HURCON IV.

HURCON IV Upon the NASA Emergency Operations Manager’s declaration of HURCON IV, all organizations shall begin the initial notification and preparation phase.
- HURCON III is the phase when most preparations occur including briefing personnel on return-to-work announcements, implementing organizational checklists, securing facilities, property and equipment.
- HURCON II is the phase when all securing actions shall be completed or terminated.
- HURCON I is 12 hours prior to the arrival of 50 kt (58 mph) winds. The ride out team is sheltered at their designated locations, and Security shall close any remaining open gates after all nonessential personnel are evacuated.

Irma due at Miami in 96 hours.

http://i.imgur.com/ltZyrkR.png

peace
Hog

Gd5150

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 06, 2017, 12:43:07 PM
Did you hear the "climate expert" Tim Ball on C2C said Katrina and Harvey were overrated and so is Irma.

Katrina was. The damage from that cane didn't occur til 24 hours after she blew through. That's when the levees broke, causing all the floods. Faulty levees were due to the city and state shrugging their responsibilities for decades. Money was set aside for levee maintenance and instead the local and state government opted to spend it elsewhere. People were trapped because the mayor f'd up and didn't tell people to evacuate. Then the day after the levee broke the mayor decided instead of helping his city he'd go on the radio and blame Bush. The media was more than happy to perpetuate the myth that somehow the hurricane was Bush' fault.

And now a decade later it's reported as the worst hurricane in history and Bush' fault. This is how fake news works. This is why they're a joke.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 06, 2017, 01:42:19 PM
Katrina was. The damage from that cane didn't occur til 24 hours after she blew through. That's when the levees broke, causing all the floods. Faulty levees were due to the city and state shrugging their responsibilities for decades. Money was set aside for levee maintenance and instead the local and state government opted to spend it elsewhere. People were trapped because the mayor f'd up and didn't tell people to evacuate. Then the day after the levee broke the mayor decided instead of helping his city he'd go on the radio and blame Bush. The media was more than happy to perpetuate the myth that somehow the hurricane was Bush' fault.

And now a decade later it's reported as the worst hurricane in history and Bush' fault. This is how fake news works. This is why they're a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY

Lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That video is priceless. Kanye basically speaking for the entire Demokkkrat leftwing lemming party, DemokkkratMedia and DemokkkratEducation industry. Find one who thinks differently. Hell find one who can think at all. Same brainless accusations, new day. The brainless DemokkkratParty never changes.

Kanye be great when smiles and dances fo us.

https://youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
Weird isn't it?  ???

https://youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk

One of Trumps many great moves, while he was in transition he invited a bunch of black social leaders to meet with him 1 on 1 where he could persuade and sho them he's there to help everyone. Of course the Demokkkrat party can't have that, so they ramped up the race war and of course now everyone's a nazi right Pud? Right. Were all Nazis. Ok back to your room childmolestor.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 06, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
One of Trumps many great moves, while he was in transition he invited a bunch of black social leaders to meet with him 1 on 1 where he could persuade and sho them he's there to help everyone. Of course the Demokkkrat party can't have that, so they ramped up the race war and of course now everyone's a nazi right Pud? Right. Were all Nazis. Ok back to your room childmolestor.

Remind us again about West's mental breakdown since meeting Trump...There are no coincidences.

starrmtn001

The Weather Channel HD Live Stream - tracking Hurricane Irma.  9.6.17.

https://youtu.be/7JF102_W99Y

starrmtn001

Powerful Hurricane Irma Hits First Caribbean Islands.  9.6.17.

https://youtu.be/7svCSap2dNg

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 06, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
Looks like Barbuda got roughed up badly

https://twitter.com/WeatherSarov/status/905553037179199494

Holy shit Irma turned it into a third world country ran by blacks, oh wait.

Gd5150

https://twitter.com/WeatherSarov/status/905553037179199494

You gotta wonder how those islands have survived in hurricane alley for hundreds of years. Oh wait that's right, hurricanes didn't start happening until George W Bush and the man made global
cooling warming climate change climate disruption.

chefist

Before and after of the Richelieu Apartments in Pass Christian, MS after Camille in 1969.

29 people stayed, partying on the 3rd floor. 28 died...a 10 year old boy floated out of the top floor on a a mattress and lived.

albrecht

The destruction is going to be bad and the situation dire in some of those hit islands who, let's face it, often had infrastructure, healthcare, and poverty problems already.

Richard Branson apparently has taken shelter in his wine celler. He refused to leave his private island Necker Island and is hunkered down in the concrete wine cellar. Well, at least you have provisions for the storm. I'd be worried about flooding though. Trump apparently has a place in Barbados which is likely damaged and Irma might be on track to hit his place in FLA!

ps: as usual fake photos are already going around the interwebs. They are even using the "shark on the street" photo they used with Harvey just last week and for storms in the past. Fakers need to photoshop new material.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on September 06, 2017, 05:20:54 PM
The destruction is going to be bad and the situation dire in some of those hit islands who, let's face it, often had infrastructure, healthcare, and poverty problems already.

Richard Branson apparently has taken shelter in his wine celler. He refused to leave his private island Necker Island and is hunkered down in the concrete wine cellar. Well, at least you have provisions for the storm. I'd be worried about flooding though. Trump apparently has a place in Barbados which is likely damaged and Irma might be on track to hit his place in FLA!

ps: as usual fake photos are already going around the interwebs. They are even using the "shark on the street" photo they used with Harvey just last week and for storms in the past. Fakers need to photoshop new material.

That was a guy who posted it for a laugh, he didn't think anyone would take it seriously. Do you think he isn't a Trump fan?  :-\

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 02:12:01 PM
Remind us again about West's mental breakdown since meeting Trump...There are no coincidences.
What would be your mental state if you were married to the Kardashian witches?

As for Branson, if he's actually hiding in an underground wine cellar, he's a fool. The old adage is that you can hide from wind but not water. The storm surge is what will get him.

Quote from: albrecht on September 06, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

Rebuilding will be easy they are just tin huts you could rebuild a house there for about $500 and thats even including the tacky bright colored paint.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/8-ft-Corrugated-Galvanized-Steel-Utility-Gauge-Roof-Panel-13513/202092961

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on September 06, 2017, 05:32:39 PM
What would be your mental state if you were married to the Kardashian witches?

As for Branson, if he's actually hiding in an underground wine cellar, he's a fool. The old adage is that you can hide from wind but not water. The storm surge is what will get him.

I suspect with his resources its less him using a wine cellar as a shelter, and more a shelter that just happens to double as a wine cellar...complete with air purification, generator, food, fresh water, bunks...you get the idea? 

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
He's on it!!

You do know if you made anyone look like that, they would automatically be a laughing stock.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 06, 2017, 05:59:25 PM
You do know if you made anyone look like that, they would automatically be a laughing stock.  ;D

It would? It never crossed my mind... ;)

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

It would? It never crossed my mind... ;)

Biggest storm to ever hit the UK? Curious. The Pilgrims where quite unprepared when they took the ferry over.