• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

expat

My thoughts too. Sheehan is a constitutional lawyer so presumably lives and moves and has his being in DC. That means he's sacrificing most of a night's sleep for this bullshit. Hoagland was dead lucky to get him and the luck cannot hold.

Good interview, this stuff isn't new at all though. Santos Trafficante being the Mafia boss putting the hit on Kennedy who he called 'Giovanni' is well known, and the CIA involvement with the Mob in Cuba also well detailed. What I haven't heard is how Oswald was recruited and what deal they made with him to get him to do his thing. I don't know of any political assassin in history who ever said when caught 'I was just a patsy' the way Oswald did.

In these JFK Assassination documents just released included is an FBI note that a phone call to the FBI from somebody in Dallas was made warning the FBI that they were going to kill Oswald. Hoover then warned the Dallas police to take precautions which they failed to do.  My question is why would anybody involved in the conspiracy want to warn the FBI about that. Only somebody who wanted Oswald alive and the truth to come out would want to let the FBI know the plan to kill Oswald.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 05, 2017, 12:58:15 AM
Good interview, this stuff isn't new at all though. Santos Trafficante being the Mafia boss putting the hit on Kennedy who he called 'Giovanni' is well known, and the CIA involvement with the Mob in Cuba also well detailed. What I haven't heard is how Oswald was recruited and what deal they made with him to get him to do his thing. I don't know of any political assassin in history who ever said when caught 'I was just a patsy' the way Oswald did.

In these JFK Assassination documents just released included is an FBI note that a phone call to the FBI from somebody in Dallas was made warning the FBI that they were going to kill Oswald. Hoover then warned the Dallas police to take precautions which they failed to do.  My question is why would anybody involved in the conspiracy want to warn the FBI about that. Only somebody who wanted Oswald alive and the truth to come out would want to let the FBI know the plan to kill Oswald.

He probably wasn't involved at all. Didn't you see the report of another shooter on the overpass?

He was involved, eyewitnesses saw him in the window of the book depository building with a rifle. He disappeared from the scene and was found hurriedly walking down a street by Tippet whom he shot and killed. The most believable story I've read about Oswald's movements after the shooting is he was headed to an airfield on the outskirts of Dallas where he had been led to believe a plane awaited  to take him to Mexico or some place. He was a patsy but he definitely was involved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 05, 2017, 01:17:23 AM
He was involved, eyewitnesses saw him in the window of the book depository building with a rifle. He disappeared from the scene and was found hurriedly walking down a street by Tippet whom he shot and killed. The most believable story I've read about Oswald's movements after the shooting is he was headed to an airfield on the outskirts of Dallas where he had been led to believe a plane awaited  to take him to Mexico or some place. He was a patsy but he definitely was involved.

Eyewitnesses saw lots of other stuff that didn't get documented either.  A couple of the files revealed that Tippet's shooter is likely someone else. Time to revise the official narrative. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 01:20:42 AM
Eyewitnesses saw lots of other stuff that didn't get documented either.  A couple of the files revealed that Tippet's shooter is likely someone else. Time to revise the official narrative. :D

link me to this.

expat

astroguy

Osmanagić has done incredible harm to archaeology.  I highly recommend that anyone listen to his interview on Be Reasonable.  The interviewer eventually gets him to say that he thinks his "pyramid" literally destroys every field of modern science.  Every field.  Medical, archaeological, physics, geology, materials, engineering, etc.

Nobody

Quote from: Morgus on November 05, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

Yes, I saw that just now when, in what could only have been a fit of madness, I actually tried to load Hoagland's wretched, can't-get-any-worse homepage into my browser.  I was afraid the page might load too quickly, but with all those stupidly large .png files clogging it up, there was no danger of that.

(To be honest, I'm starting to view the homepage as a passive-aggressive statement of how much the webmaster dislikes Hoagland, but that's just me.)

Anyway, I wonder if the guests gave Hoagland the heave-ho or vice versa?  If there's a betting pool going on how many phone calls Hoagland will get for the 3 hours of hail, put me down for 100 BellGab bucks on "11," please.

trostol

Quote from: astroguy on November 05, 2017, 02:38:39 PM
Osmanagić has done incredible harm to archaeology.  I highly recommend that anyone listen to his interview on Be Reasonable.  The interviewer eventually gets him to say that he thinks his "pyramid" literally destroys every field of modern science.  Every field.  Medical, archaeological, physics, geology, materials, engineering, etc.

is that the serbian dude?

Richard will detail the extraordinary discoveries he has recently made regarding the solar system's "first official interstellar visitor"

::)

astroguy

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 05, 2017, 10:48:11 PM
Richard will detail the extraordinary discoveries he has recently made regarding the solar system's "first official interstellar visitor"

::)
I'm going to make an extraordinary hyperdimensional prediction: This is going to be Elenin all over again.

Quote from: astroguy on November 05, 2017, 10:50:12 PM
I'm going to make an extraordinary hyperdimensional prediction: This is going to be Elenin all over again.

QuoteI'll do a show in the future on more about Richard Hoagland, but for now, for those of you who don't know, Hoagland made his name with the whole "Face on Mars," and his habit has been to take low resolution images, blow them up, and find conspiracies in the noise and pixelation. He's also invented a "hyperdimensional physics" that, as I said, I'll get into in a future show. What you need to know about it for this talk is that it's really big on numerology.

One more thing about Hoagland is that he talks A LOT. He will interrupt you and not let you interrupt him, even speaking through a commercial break.

;D

Morgus

Hoagie just revealed he has evidence that the interstellar object was directed our way because its somehow connected to the magic "19.5" :o

Morgus

Hoagie still has audio level mixer problems, this caller's audio level is extremely low compared to Hoagie's.

lol he's such a fucking kook. this thing coming towards us is like a casserole dish one might send to a new neighbor, an introductory greeting by an alien race.

it must be amazing to believe any thought or idea that comes into your mind is profound and extraordinary - it's definitely a mental illness or personality disorder at minimum, it's not normal.

Morgus

Now Hoagie is getting an echo again in the background of this caller's voice...

astroguy

No, Richard, Ceres was discovered in 1801, not as the "nineteenth century was turning into the twentieth."

astroguy

Gah!  Simone Marchi = "Sim-on-e Mar-key" not the way the caller pronounced it. I work with him.  Grrr.

Morgus

Hoagie thinks the asteroid Ceres was originally a moon of Pluto?

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on November 05, 2017, 11:55:35 PM
Hoagie thinks the asteroid Ceres was originally a moon of Pluto?
I've said it many times before, I'll say it again: Because he's an idiot.

With no irony Hoagie suggests there's a Nobel Prize in this guy's future.

Nobody

Quote from: trostol on November 05, 2017, 08:36:21 PM
is that the serbian dude?

I don't know about his exact nationality, but he was born in the former Yugoslavia and is best known as the promoter of the so-called Bosnian pyramids:

https://badarchaeology.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/the-bosnian-%E2%80%98pyramids%E2%80%99-of-semir-osmanagic/

No doubt Hoagland is keen on Osmanagić because he shares Hoagland's penchant for seeing things that aren't actually there.