• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:11:30 PM
Hey WAN: What was the "stop motion" cartoon show with fighter pilots?  Late 60's or so? 

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-1960s-animated-series/ranker-tv
Was it something like this?

Gunner65

Yes...but they used futuristic model jet fighters etc.  Those figures you showed are from "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterions" but the show I remember is very similar just more futuristic.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:06:13 PM
OMG Ultraman....I am having cartoon flashbacks!  Johnny Quest, Scoobie Doo...This is so not fair!
Did you remember watching those Japanese kid's shows in Honolulu such as Kikaida, Kamen Rider, Rainbowman? They don't make shows like that anymore.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:21:38 PM
Yes...but they used futuristic model jet fighters etc.  Those figures you showed are very similar.
I enjoyed blowing up model kits with fire crackers.

Pelayo

Yes...but they used futuristic model jet fighters etc.  Those figures you showed are from "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterions" but the show I remember is very similar just more futuristic.
These guys?               

Gunner65

Nah!  We did not have a lot of Japanese kid shows in the early 70's !  This was way before the anime BS. We had the traditional Hanna Barbara toons and some short-lived others.

And yes - before I got good at modeling I blew up a shit-load of WW2 model planes with firecrackers......(some of my 12 in GI Joes had a similar fate)   ;D

Gunner65

THATS IT PELAYO!  THE THUNDERBIRDS!  HA HA

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:30:06 PM
Nah!  We did not have a lot of Japanese kid shows in the early 70's !  This was way before the anime BS. We had the traditional Hanna Barbara toons and some short-lived others.

And yes - before I got good at modeling I blew up a shit-load of WW2 model planes with firecrackers......(some of my 12 in GI Joes had a similar fate)   ;D

Hopefully the one with Kung Fu grip.  Damn fingers would always break off and Joe would end up with flippers.

I would have guessed Captain Scarlett.   Not sure.............

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 24, 2019, 10:25:14 PM
I enjoyed blowing up model kits with fire crackers.
I used ladyfingers to blow up models because it was more realistic.

Gunner65

I once rigged a damaged GI Joe with parachute to a kite.  But I failed to calculate crucial factors including the altitude of the kite and release of the "Joe".  Although I had carefully packed "Joes" chute, and my release line deployed as planned - the "Joes" chute failed to deploy and he fell to his "death" from about 300 feet!

Pelayo

Ha! Puppets are more interesting than the PC shit coming out of ddd's mouth.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:43:52 PM
I once rigged a damaged GI Joe with parachute to a kite.  But I failed to calculate crucial factors including the altitude of the kite and release of the "Joe".  Although I had carefully packed "Joes" chute, and my release line deployed as planned - the "Joes" chute failed to deploy and he fell to his "death" from about 300 feet!

Ha!

I put an arrow through my Evel Knievel.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:43:52 PM
Hey, he knew what he signed up for.

Gunner65

When I began working at age 16 (and had a SSN) and then began ROTC and was not home, my younger brothers got hold of many of my WW2 model aircraft and bastardized them in a horrific fashion! 

I moved on in later years to build wooden model ships!  And a couple of planes (a JN4 Jenny and others)

Pelayo

Hey pavlov's slobbering dog, play some music during the break. Oh sorry, I guess you are too busy on your knees attending to the enfant terrible.

Gunner65

These are all "scratch-built" models.

The first is the Hokulea 1 1:48 (Oak display case built by Veterans at VA Medical Center Bath, NY wood-shop) 2004

Second is Whitehall Rowboat with Gaffrig Sail 1880 1:24  (Oak display case built by Veterans at VA Medical Center Bath, NY wood-shop) 2004

Third is the "America"

The JN4 "Jenny" was sold and is hanging in a local Pub/Hotel in Hammondsport, NY. Home of the Glenn Curtiss Museum.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 10:30:06 PM

And yes - before I got good at modeling I blew up a shit-load of WW2 model planes with firecrackers......(some of my 12 in GI Joes had a similar fate)   ;D
I also remember the Banana Splits show where they had some cool kids stuff like the Three Musketeers, Arabian Knights, Danger Island, The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I had the hots for the girl that played Becky Thatcher and also that girl in Danger Island.
https://youtu.be/gtzKQKNSQNo

Gunner65

Dietrich cites "SPLC and  ADL" for "Whites" attempting attacks.  WTF

Gunner65

Dietrich is bouncing from Anders Behring Breivik to Lt. Christopher Hasson,  fucking with the facts and mixing them with lies.  Racist asian immigrant Dietrich calling for a civil war and capture and deportation of whites.  Good luck with that Dietrich! 

Dietrich is likely predicting the manner of his demise talking about the numbers 444. He should know as a former security guard that those numbers mean a officer was put down ( killed ) violently while on duty. He probably has so much enemies all round with itchy trigger fingers that it is amazing nothing has happened to him yet but it is doubtful it has anything to do with that stupid peacock he is devoted to. Also if he likes the restrictions on free speech that Canada has why doesn't he move there? But the funny thing is if he said the same things in Canada as he is saying in the U.S. he would be arrested. His talks will be considered a threat to the public decency and safety to the mostly white majority. Oh and he better ever not criticize their hockey.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a lying fucking wannabe MARINE ELS "fallout"  An angry, schizophrenic cross-dressing freak!  An effeminate male communist pussy with a microphone.  A ranting , slanderous insane asshole who is lucky to be alive.