• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

It looks like he really has no access to the internet for now.
A claim was made on the knock off Lego and he has yet to answer it. I even called it fraud because I knew it would make him act fast.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 28, 2019, 04:03:23 PM
A claim was made on the knock off Lego and he has yet to answer it. I even called it fraud because I knew it would make him act fast.

I think he said he gets paid on the 1st, so maybe his internet will be on tomorrow, or very soon.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 26, 2019, 07:59:52 PM
Actually from a table in the courtyard downstairs.

I know because the bag came with a letter telling me how he found them, that he did buy Lego kits from Shell a long time ago and that he knows only a little about Lego.

I wonder if that means he knew they were knock-off Lego and was trying to give himself an out. Otherwise, why even write that?

I'm surprised he didn't mention getting his cane stolen in the letter.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 28, 2019, 04:03:23 PM

It is fraud. He advertised Lego with a capital L., not knock offs.

I hope that in addition to the refund of your $20, you are demanding that he send you the postage to return them to him.

I also hope you are sending additional messages, as he is failing to reply to you.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 28, 2019, 06:05:02 PM
I think he said he gets paid on the 1st, so maybe his internet will be on tomorrow, or very soon.

The first is tomorrow & he is likely to be very busy. He said he would be getting a new bank account, a new PayPal account, a new credit card, finally shipping off his iPad that now isn’t charging, and paying his internet bill.

Realistically, will he be able to get his internet back on the first? I’ve never had mine shutdown for nonpayment. Will he just have Kathy drive him to the internet company and he pays the bill and it instantly gets turned back on?

And the big question is...will he have cleaned his apartment? He did get that free large roll of paper towels from the church haul, so lack of paper towels shouldn’t his excuse this time.

And, has he found his wallet?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2019, 06:48:54 AM
See Ellgab for the full Lego story.

Sorry, I don't "do" Ellgab.

I'm sure I'll hear about it all sooner or later, one way or another. (Hopefully from Senda himself soon, lol)  No worries.

No doubt, I'm sure you got the usual excuses from Senda, and no doubt, you are going to get your money back.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes him, now that he's got his money on the first, to clear his bank account, his cards, and his paypal, so that he can use them.  Until then, I'm not sure he'll have internet, let alone any device to make YouTubes with, that works.

Lilith

I'm not sure that help is available at banks and such on Saturdays, so if he didn't get his financial affairs in order yesterday, he probably won't be able to start getting any help till Monday, I don't suppose.

#sad

Lilith

Lilith

Oh LOOKEY!

It seems he DID manage to get his internet turned back on yesterday.  I'm surprised!

We should have a YouTube soon, if he can get one of his devices to work.  ;D

Lilith

Just thought I'd take a moment to say Hi to Jayzelady, and Happier Times are Coming.

^^^^^   Very nice Brig.    Very O'Neill-esque..................

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 09:11:15 AM
Just thought I'd take a moment to say Hi to Jayzelady, and Happier Times are Coming.

Hey, Brig 😁

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 02, 2019, 11:27:24 AM
^^^^^   Very nice Brig.    Very O'Neill-esque..................

I miss him!  I'll try to remember to make gif's till his return...

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 12:09:37 PM
I miss him!  I'll try to remember to make gif's till his return...

I do as well.  I always enjoyed answering his Senda liveness probes and getting that classic "Oh FFS" in reply.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 02, 2019, 12:21:43 PM
The Pedestrian disappearing in time with the Twinkie removal is most alarming in this one.

I tried to capture the parnormal aspect for George.  :)

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2019, 06:48:54 AM
See Ellgab for the full Lego story.

If he sent the emails that he sent to you to EBay also, I would hope that he would be banned from further selling on eBay. The emails were a real hoot & classic Falkie.

He says he didn’t open the bag to examine them closely; then in another message he says that he had opened the bag and there was no logo printed on the gears.

He says that he can’t see fine print because of a botched cataract surgery; then he says in another that he has a pricey lamp from Amazon purchased by some Norwegian and French fans who pooled  their money and that he used this lamp to examine the gears and there was no logo.

Falkie really provides people with so much insignificant information about himself trying to provide excuses for not proving the product that he advertised. He could have just written an apology response indicating that he was sorry that he hadn’t realized that the gears actually weren’t Lego brand. Instead he just goes on & on and even mentions a Shell station and vegetables.

I hope you get quickly reimbursed for your expense of the return postage.

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 08:20:43 AM
Sorry, I don't "do" Ellgab.

That's a shame, Brig.  It would be great to see your wit and wisdom over there!

Have a GREAT weekend!

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on March 02, 2019, 02:22:23 PM
If he sent the emails that he sent to you to EBay also, I would hope that he would be banned from further selling on eBay. The emails were a real hoot & classic Falkie.

He says he didn’t open the bag to examine them closely; then in another message he says that he had opened the bag and there was no logo printed on the gears.

He says that he can’t see fine print because of a botched cataract surgery; then he says in another that he has a pricey lamp from Amazon purchased by some Norwegian and French fans who pooled  their money and that he used this lamp to examine the gears and there was no logo.

Falkie really provides people with so much insignificant information about himself trying to provide excuses for not proving the product that he advertised. He could have just written an apology response indicating that he was sorry that he hadn’t realized that the gears actually weren’t Lego brand.  Instead he just goes on & on and even mentions a Shell station and vegetables.

That's exactly what he should have done.

I hope he does a video about it soon. We might have to wait till he gets his Ipad back from repair, unless he can figure out how to do it on one of his other devices.

I thought he had gone to storage, to get the other Mac back some time ago after Kathy got the 5th prius.  I don't remember ever hearing if he got it home, nor if it still worked.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 02, 2019, 02:27:25 PM
That's a shame, Brig.  It would be great to see your wit and wisdom over there!

Have a GREAT weekend!

FRIENDSHIP.

FRIENDSHIP Ol Gerry.  :)

Quote from: LadyFish on March 02, 2019, 02:22:23 PM

Falkie really provides people with so much insignificant information about himself trying to provide excuses for not proving the product that he advertised. He could have just written an apology response indicating that he was sorry that he hadn’t realized that the gears actually weren’t Lego brand. Instead he just goes on & on and even mentions a Shell station and vegetables.

All of the messages were sent through eBay, so they see all of them.

First I filed a claim. Falkie then replied saying he would not refund and needed proof.
At that point eBay put the money on hold and supplied me a label at Falkie's expense because he lost. I printed the lable and the postman picked up the package this morning. When the package arives at his box the $20 gets released to me. There was no expense to me.

Soon Falkie will see there is no hold on HIS money because it will just be gone and he will realize he spent $10 to get them back.
The half dozen or so after the facy messages was classic Falkie melt down.

His best move was not to apologize but to just not dispute the case. Had he simply refunded he would not be out the extra $10 to get the worthless crap back. I have never made a fraudulent sale but I have miss shipped items, I tell them to keep it and refund them, it is not worth the cost to get it back.

But I will look into the rules for abusing the eBay messaging system.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2019, 04:15:17 PM

First I filed a claim. Falkie then replied saying he would not refund and needed proof.
At that point eBay put the money on hold and supplied me a label at Falkie's expense because he lost. I printed the lable and the postman picked up the package this morning. When the package arives at his box the $20 gets released to me. There was no expense to me.

Soon Falkie will see there is no hold on HIS money because it will just be gone and he will realize he spent $10 to get them back.

His best move was not to apologize but to just not dispute the case. Had he simply refunded he would not be out the extra $10 to get the worthless crap back. I have never made a fraudulent sale but I have miss shipped items, I tell them to keep it and refund them, it is not worth the cost to get it back.

I hadn't thought of that, but then again, I've never known George to consider something that belongs to him as "worthless crap".  So there's that.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2019, 04:15:17 PM

I am glad all the messaging was done via EBay messaging.That is awesome that EBay provided the return shipping label to you and will be charging Falkie to for the return postage.

Wondering if Falkie have enough money in his accounts after his usual first of the month spending fury to prevent him from being overdrawn again this month when EBay charges him for getting his stolen fake Lego gears back. ( and he did steal them- likely whoever left them on the table was intending for them to go to a child that would play and get some fun out of them, not some selfish old man who was simply looking to make a quick buck.)

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on March 03, 2019, 03:32:06 PM
I am glad all the messaging was done via EBay messaging.That is awesome that EBay provided the return shipping label to you and will be charging Falkie to for the return postage.

Wondering if Falkie have enough money in his accounts after his usual first of the month spending fury to prevent him from being overdrawn again this month when EBay charges him for getting his stolen fake Lego gears back. ( and he did steal them- likely whoever left them on the table was intending for them to go to a child that would play and get some fun out of them, not some selfish old man who was simply looking to make a quick buck.)

George was supposed to be sending off his IPad, to be fixed today, so it will probably be another week or so before he has a working device, unless he has the Mac out of storage.  I never heard the end of Georges plan to have Kathy drive him to get his other Mac out of storage.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=delFPzPyrY8

Thank You James!  I look forward to your Senda Reviews!   ;D

So, sounds like George committed a crime by recording in the Post Office. 

#sad