• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

5 Worst Talk Radio/Podcasts

Started by Lavarat, February 22, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 25, 2016, 11:03:22 AM
You're saying you think Dolan is doing his show stoned?

No, the guy that does The Higherside Chats.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 25, 2016, 11:05:28 AM
Oh, OK.  Thanks.

That's the whole premis of his show and why the initials are THC. He starts off every show saying "Drinking a little drink, smoking a little smoke." Or something like that.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on February 22, 2016, 02:34:54 PM
End of days radio - the guys need to be shot dead.

I'll second that, clearly End of Days Radio is the worst of all.

Both hosts of that show are clearly gay satanists just like Alistair Crowley.

I listened for 5 minutes and already felt satan tugging at my soul, trying to turn me gay.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ninjashoes on February 25, 2016, 02:53:48 PM
I'll second that, clearly End of Days Radio is the worst of all.

Both hosts of that show are clearly gay satanists just like Alistair Crowley.

I listened for 5 minutes and already felt satan tugging at my soul, trying to turn me gay.
If you listened for 5 minutes you only got like 1 minute of show. Those assholes feel the need to waste our time by putting a minutes-long intro of random clips. Total bullshit. That show sucks green donkey balls.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 25, 2016, 02:59:05 PM
If you listened for 5 minutes you only got like 1 minute of show. Those assholes feel the need to waste our time by putting a minutes-long intro of random clips. Total bullshit. That show sucks green donkey balls.

I agree whole heartedly... Total bullshit.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 25, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

Good thing the hosts don't post here, otherwise it could be awkward.   

Quote from: username on February 25, 2016, 03:04:47 PM

I agree whole heartedly... Total bullshit.

:o :o :o  Awkwaaaaaaaard......

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 25, 2016, 03:10:15 PM

Oh no never, believe me im well aware ill never be as talented & gifted as such the likes of George Noory & Heather Wade and art bell.

Soylentblue

Future Theater.

Every time I have tried to listen to it the hosts continually talk over their guests.

What is the point of having guests when the hosts are always interrupting?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 25, 2016, 10:15:21 AM
Bob Bain is terrible

Jim Harold doesn't float my boat either

i decided to check bob bain out one time since he claimed to have tens of thousands of fans.  yes, he said that.  i guarantee you won't make it past the first 60 seconds:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=58P_QwN-YC4

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Soylentblue on February 25, 2016, 04:18:08 PM
Future Theater.

Every time I have tried to listen to it the hosts continually talk over their guests.

What is the point of having guests when the hosts are always interrupting?

Auslandia

Quote from: MV on February 25, 2016, 05:04:50 PM
i decided to check bob bain out one time since he claimed to have tens of thousands of fans.  yes, he said that.  i guarantee you won't make it past the first 60 seconds:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=58P_QwN-YC4

Close your eyes and imagine Hank Hill

Quote from: MV on February 25, 2016, 05:04:50 PM

Made it to 90 seconds......   I listen to alot of internet radio - a good hunk of it is bad but that is really horrid.
Like play it on loudspeakers to drive cultists out of the compound horrid.

qaddisin

Quote from: MV on February 25, 2016, 05:07:46 PM

And you can love Nancy all you want, I'm sure she's a wonderful person. I love barbecue brisket, but that doesn't impart upon it the ability to host a talk show.

Auslandia

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 25, 2016, 11:04:42 AM
No, the guy that does The Higherside Chats.

I'm willing to bet Dolan tokes a bit himself

littlechris

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2016, 11:01:29 AM
Paranormal Central--A Sunday night travesty out of California (Fresno?), was on DMDN for a couple years.  It's basically a couple stoners talking shit they think, I'm sure, makes perfect sense; think "Bill and Ted's God Awful Paranormal Adenture".  This show is so bad, I honestly thought it was a parody of paranormal talk radio the first time I heard it.  My favorite guest was a "UFO researcher" who bemoaned the fact he couldn't get anyone to take an extraordinary sighting he had seriously just because he was on LSD at the time of the incident.

Those two dick bags need to be brutally beaten with mini blue dodger baseball bats.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: littlechris on February 26, 2016, 10:29:39 AM
Those two dick bags need to be brutally beaten with mini blue dodger baseball bats.

Doubt they'd feel it.

Auslandia

I just listened to Howard Hughes' latest podcast with some dude called Merrill Fankhauser and for the first time I saw some cracks in the paint.  Merrill is one of these guys who has a lot of theories but nothing to back it up and he rambled incessantly. He reminded me of the guy on LSD talking about his UFO sighting from Paranormal Central.  I don't know how Howard found this guy and why the hell he decided to interview him.

analog kid

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 25, 2016, 03:10:15 PM

Gene Steinberg from the The ParaCast has posted here a few times, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I'm thinking of a different forum.

ninjashoes

Greg Carlwood from The Higherside Chats is a super cool down to earth guy and his show is better than most out there in all honesty. It's one of the only other shows I bother listening to.

Lavarat

Quote from: ninjashoes on February 27, 2016, 03:57:05 PM
Greg Carlwood from The Higherside Chats is a super cool down to earth guy and his show is better than most out there in all honesty. It's one of the only other shows I bother listening to.

The higherside chats blows.

There is no conspiracy theory or outlandish wild conspiracy tale that the host is not in love with.

There is no way to listen to that show and get the truth when he latches on to the most sensational conspiracies which makes him a conspiratainment host, not a host who cares if his guest was already debunked.

Lavarat

If any of you want to listen to a well done radio show with a host who is very knowledgeable that was on the air back in the 1990's at the same time Bell was, and is still currently running a radio show see. ====== http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.php

Jackstar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2016, 02:32:34 AM
I'm so jealous.  :'(

If it helps any, I've always liked you--with or without the marbles.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on February 28, 2016, 02:44:19 AM
If it helps any, I've always liked you--with or without the marbles.

Back at you.. Feel a song coming on...
I'll be Van.. You be Ray. OK?

https://youtu.be/TyCAZRKXaQk

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2016, 09:37:29 PM
I don't think most of you here get it. This is a thread for talk shows that are objectively bad, not just things that you don't like.

GNS.

Seems pretty subjective to me! CTM the worst?, I would submit there some that are about a hundred times worse than that, including the latest incarnation of Art Bell's show, with or without Art.  End of Days radio is better than that.

Auslandia

Quote from: Lavarat on February 28, 2016, 01:53:40 AM
If any of you want to listen to a well done radio show with a host who is very knowledgeable that was on the air back in the 1990's at the same time Bell was, and is still currently running a radio show see. ====== http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.php

He better watch out or Gary the mad Martian is gonna call in & yell at him for using the Dark Matter name.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on February 29, 2016, 03:08:14 PM

Seems pretty subjective to me! CTM the worst?, I would submit there some that are about a hundred times worse than that, including the latest incarnation of Art Bell's show, with or without Art.  End of Days radio is better than that.

Caravan to midnight is a lot better than most shows out there. Art bell is still good but his last two renditions have been coast to coast am lite. End of days radio is a breathe of fresh fucking air. I personally dont listen to many shows in this genre because i am cynical, but there are some talented individuals out there my respect to all hosts.