• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Savage

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 07:05:49 AM

yumyumtree

I'm with you there. Every so often somebody on talk radio proposes that anybody on any kind of benefits not be allowed to vote.  I have to hand it to Medved.  He pointed out to one of them that this would probably include a lot of senior citizens, because even if you don't count Social Security, a lot of them get food assistance, subsidized housing, etc. And he claims( and I have no reason to doubt him) a lot of them vote conservative, at least part of the time.

Then you get somebody every so often who thinks that people should own property(they probably mean real estate but don't make this clear) in order to vote. A lot of people, including me, would get disenfranchised with that one.

yumyumtree

Did anybody hear Savage launch on anti-GMO people last night? That half of George's guests.

The General

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 27, 2015, 02:49:13 PM
Did anybody hear Savage launch on anti-GMO people last night? That half of George's guests.
Oh I thought he was gone all week... did he come back for friday or was it a repeat?

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 27, 2015, 02:49:13 PM
Yep, and a wedge between his new buddy Alex Jones and him. For all his theories and politics (real or character-acting) he is right on this one. I did not hear the rant but, if you are willing to admit that there is no plot to "softkill" most of the population, GMOs, pesticides, insecticides, etc have proven to bring better yields. Yes, there have been problems but a LOT less people would be alive with out them. And "pick your poison"- a possibility of cancer etc later in life or dead in a few years (if your mom can even have you based on her nutrition and caloric intake.)

Having said that, I'm totally for better oversight, real science and independent analysis, labeling, and "limits" based on potential risks, etc. And as we are seeing in Roundup resistant, over use of anti-biotics resistances, bad farming practices, bad animal husbandry and animal abuse, etc we can't just listen to "industry" or their bought-off politicians/agencies, but, like in many things, GMO (etc) is not an either/or situation.

yumyumtree

The execrable John DiPetro has been filling in a lot lately.

Juan

Savage is doing a spot-on impersonation of Bernie Sanders today.

yumyumtree

Because of my current schedule, I don't stay up late enough to listen to Savage too much, but a couple of weeks, he was a little disenchanted with Trump for picking on Ben Carson.  Not disenchanted enough to stop supporting him--he made that clear, but a little annoyed. He said something to the effect that the that the "girls" who were advising Trump were making a strategic error.  I like the way he assumes they were female. Anyway, I had assumed that Savage himself was one of the people advising Trump.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: yumyumtree on December 04, 2015, 04:09:58 PM
Because of my current schedule, I don't stay up late enough to listen to Savage too much, but a couple of weeks, he was a little disenchanted with Trump for picking on Ben Carson.  Not disenchanted enough to stop supporting him--he made that clear, but a little annoyed. He said something to the effect that the that the "girls" who were advising Trump were making a strategic error.  I like the way he assumes they were female. Anyway, I had assumed that Savage himself was one of the people advising Trump.

they kissed and made up.  i heard trump's appearance on savage after the fact, and all seemed fine.

I heard a small part of the show today.  He was spazzing about how Bill O'Reilly said he was the first one to break the name of Syred Farook when it was he, the great Savage, who first broke the name.  What Bill said was that his show was the first news organization to release the name.  Since Michael Savage is not a news organization then there should be no grievance.

I  turned off the show during the tirade.

Quote from: yumyumtree on December 04, 2015, 04:09:58 PM

;D

http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

aldousburbank

Savage sez Pence is a play for str8 white male vote, which brings some str8 female with. Occam's Razor?

henge0stone

Anyone hear savage a few days back calling for internment camps for people on suspected terrorist lists? Real great guy.

Haha Savage is on fire lately.  He tore Vulf Blitza a new one, he pulled a Phil Hendrie impersonating all the assorted "subversives" plaguing the country.  Also, just went off on his call screener.  Michael DGAF Savage.

henge0stone

He's been saying that he was sick of politics but then goes and does a whole show on it most days. I hope he does other things, his little stories and monologues and history lessons are much more entertaining than politics.

yumyumtree

Savage must feel a mixture of vindication and jealousy these days, since Trump has gotten so many of his talking points from him

JesusJuice

http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-michael-savage-thrown-to-floor-by-man-shouting-weiner-weiner/

Right wing radio host  Michael Savage was involved in a serious altercation Tuesday night at the Servino Ristorante in Tiburon California, TMZ reported.

At around 8:30, Savage was attacked by a man shouting “Weiner, Weiner” (likely in a reference to Savage’s real surname)

The unnamed man reportedly hurled Savage to the ground and also roughhoused his poodle Teddy. According to Savage, the attack was the result of a preexisting “beef.”

“Last night our officers responded to a disturbance down at Servino restaurant. Two men reportedly had some kind of a conflict with each other. There were no weapons involved,” Laurie Nilsen a Public Information Officer for the Tiburon police told Mediaite. “Both men wanted to press charges on the other. It was all broken up by the time our officers got there.”

No arrests were made.

This is a developing story.

Zetaspeak

Who knew that Art and his  crew live the Thug Life philosophy  (joking Art)

ShayP

Savage brings his poodle to the restaurant with him?  What a douche.  No wonder someone wanted to kick his ass.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 16, 2017, 08:27:55 AM
Savage brings his poodle to the restaurant with him?  What a douche.  No wonder someone wanted to kick his ass.
Little Teddy is like one of the family for Savage.  Lots of people like that.  Hell, some people treat their dog/cat better than a child. ;)

Geesh, Savage is 74.  Brawling with an old fart AND a poodle?  :o  ;D  Man, Art.  Chill out.  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on March 16, 2017, 11:53:34 AM
Little Teddy is like one of the family for Savage.  Lots of people like that.  Hell, some people treat their dog/cat better than a child. ;)

Geesh, Savage is 74.  Brawling with an old fart AND a poodle?  :o  ;D  Man, Art.  Chill out.  ;)

Hog

Hey Doc, if you are into Doc Savage, here is a site with many years of "The Savage Nation."

http://conservativestream.com/

Very entertaining.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on June 16, 2017, 10:15:08 PM
Hey Doc, if you are into Doc Savage, here is a site with many years of "The Savage Nation."

http://conservativestream.com/

Very entertaining.

peace
Hog

Thanks! I can't say I agree with him on everything but a lot of things and I appreciate his more intellectual approach.

anunnaki

The Third Hour- What's with The Savage Nation's Third Hour ? It seems to be a repeat, and NOT Live !

Rix Gins

Quote from: anunnaki on June 24, 2017, 07:05:27 PM
The Third Hour- What's with The Savage Nation's Third Hour ? It seems to be a repeat, and NOT Live !

I haven't been able to catch Michael's show of late but I do remember him occasionally repeating earlier segments of his show in the third hour.  He would usually return live for the final segment.  I'm guessing that's the case now, though.  Doc would probably know for sure.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 15, 2017, 07:56:03 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-michael-savage-thrown-to-floor-by-man-shouting-weiner-weiner/

Right wing radio host  Michael Savage was involved in a serious altercation Tuesday night at the Servino Ristorante in Tiburon California, TMZ reported.

At around 8:30, Savage was attacked by a man shouting “Weiner, Weiner” (likely in a reference to Savage’s real surname)

The unnamed man reportedly hurled Savage to the ground and also roughhoused his poodle Teddy. According to Savage, the attack was the result of a preexisting “beef.”

“Last night our officers responded to a disturbance down at Servino restaurant. Two men reportedly had some kind of a conflict with each other. There were no weapons involved,” Laurie Nilsen a Public Information Officer for the Tiburon police told Mediaite. “Both men wanted to press charges on the other. It was all broken up by the time our officers got there.”

No arrests were made.

This is a developing story.

Imagine the drama Art Bell would have squeezed out of that one.  He'd have quit for sure, probably still be in seclusion at an undisclosed location.

CozyRozie

Any info on that lawsuit settlement between Bell and Savage