• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alejandro's Thread

Started by alejandro, November 26, 2011, 07:38:27 AM

b_dubb

this tool will use anyone's misfortune to further his "career".  what a pile of crap

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on January 17, 2012, 11:48:21 PM
this tool will use anyone's misfortune to further his "career".  what a pile of crap
well, you're also using any excuse to diss Alex, so what.

What Were Ron Paul and Mitt Romney Like Growing Up

nice video about Ron Paul & Mittens Romney growing up.
I especially like the part where Mittens was scolding the anti-war guys for not going to Vietnam, while he didn't go either, lol.

b_dubb

alex jones deserves ridicule. that may be the only positive thing about alex jones.  he's a toupee wearing pork chop and i can't understand why you think he's so fucking insightful.  he makes this shit up

Tara

Our Lord and Savior, Ron Paul. 

Don't feel this, but I bet the majority of Coastgab does. 

I have one question, if Ron Paul no longer favored the legalization of drugs would you still love him?  Be honest, I think that's his main draw.  Can you honestly say you'd back Paul if he favored strict enforcement of drug laws?  If so, you're rare.

If the height of one's life is the alteration of consciousness, why don't you work to make it enjoyable without a chemical?  P.S. I experienced the 60's, been there, done that.   Grow up. 

The General

Quote from: Tara on January 18, 2012, 02:09:04 PM
Our Lord and Savior, Ron Paul. 

Don't feel this, but I bet the majority of Coastgab does. 

I have one question, if Ron Paul no longer favored the legalization of drugs would you still love him?  Be honest, I think that's his main draw.  Can you honestly say you'd back Paul if he favored strict enforcement of drug laws?  If so, you're rare.

If the height of one's life is the alteration of consciousness, why don't you work to make it enjoyable without a chemical?  P.S. I experienced the 60's, been there, done that.   Grow up.
I support Ron Paul, not because he's some kind of saviour, and not because of the drug thing, but because he's the only one that makes sense when he talks about 80% of the time.  The drug thing isn't why I support him, personally, it's more about bringing our troops home from all this unnecessary bullshit, cutting our spending, closing the IRS permanently, getting back to a sound currency, stopping an out of control government from increasingly eroding our civil liberties, etc.  No other candidates understands how far we've strayed from the constitution.

It doesn't matter.  Romney will be the nominee.  And there is actually not that much difference between Romney and Obama, policy wise.  Sorry but that's the way I see it.

b_dubb

less government is a good thing.  that's the core of ron paul's appeal in my opinion

Tara

Guy's, I don't HATE Ron Paul, it's just the fanaticism of some of his backers.  It reminds me of the adoration for our last Messiah, His Excellency, Barack Obama.   

I just read responses to Mark Levin's new book.  The Anti-Semitism of some of Paul's backers to Levin would warm the heart of Herman Goering.  Yes,  I'm a gentile and I'm not accusing you all of you of being Jew-haters. 

I think Rand Paul may eventually be a better alternative. 

b_dubb

here's to 4 more years of Obama.  cause the GOP candidates all look like a bunch of idiots

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on January 18, 2012, 12:52:10 PM
alex jones deserves ridicule. that may be the only positive thing about alex jones.  he's a toupee wearing pork chop and i can't understand why you think he's so fucking insightful.  he makes this shit up
I begin to suspect, that you're jealous about Alex Jones' natural hair. Are you bald, or loosing hair?

Quote from: alejandro on January 18, 2012, 05:08:07 PM
I begin to suspect, that you're jealous about Alex Jones' natural hair. Are you bald, or loosing hair?

Yeah, I have a question: WHAT?!

b_dubb

yes. my name is Patrick Stewart. now frack off tosser

Harmness

I'm jealous of his great not-phony-at-all voice.

Frys Girl

Alex, you can't fight the illuminati being so fat! Time for P-90X with George Noory.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: Frys Girl on January 19, 2012, 06:19:31 PM
Alex, you can't fight the illuminati being so fat! Time for P-90X with George Noory.
He claims he's lost 30 lbs so far and his goal is to lose 60 lbs.

Kylearan

I file this into the "Leave Britney Alone!" category. You seem to worship the habitual liar Alex Jones who's theories are easily debunked. Alex Jones is a laughing stock and I feel pity for his gullible, mindless followers who wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and bit them in the ass. Tell me, do you buy any of those magic seeds Alex Jones sells because the world is going to end very soon?

Kylearan

Kylearan

Quote from: alejandro on January 17, 2012, 11:35:39 PM
you mean he's wearing a toupee? He's not obviously.

Secrets of the Italian Cruise Ship Disaster

My theory is the cruise ship was hijacked by Russian Spetsnaz commandos. They were to divert the ship to the US and dig up the late Ron Brown's body and retrieve the diamond bullet used to shoot him in the had after his plane crashed.

Kylearan

Kylearan

I'm beginning to think that nobody is stupid enough to believe all the stuff you post, even you. It's clear to me that you're really not posting here to get the "truth" out. You're just posting here to get attention, plain and simple. The thing is you get a lot of people to fall into your trap.

What is more pathetic than a loon like yourself is the people who feel the need to reply to your drivel ad infinitum. I give you credit for making fools of them. Well, I'm done responding to anything you have to say.

Kylearan

BobGrau

Quote from: Kylearan on January 24, 2012, 11:40:44 AM
      My theory is the cruise ship was hijacked by Russian Spetsnaz commandos. They were to divert the ship to the US and dig up the late Ron Brown's body and retrieve the diamond bullet used to shoot him in the had after his plane crashed.

Kylearan

Nah... zombie Bin Laden.

BobGrau

I imagine I'm going to regret asking this, but what was Jone's take on the cruise ship thing?
I can't bear to actually watch the video as Alex makes me question my masculinity.

MV/Liberace!

ron paul doesn't want you, me, or his grandchildren to use drugs.  let's not be silly.  he simply wants the matter to be left to the states to decide.  state sovereignty was the original intent of our nation's founders.  read up.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 29, 2012, 05:02:15 PM
ron paul doesn't want you, me, or his grandchildren to use drugs.  let's not be silly.  he simply wants the matter to be left to the states to decide.  state sovereignty was the original intent of our nation's founders.  read up.

The real purpose of the federal gubmint was to protect the borders so each state could do what they want. If you want to drink beer and drive around with a shotgun, move to Texas. If you want 4 wives, move to Utah. If you want to blow shit up in your backyard, move to Nevada. Smoke pot, move to California. Live in a clusterfuck, move to NYC, etc. (This is fun, I could go on)

Personally, I prefer to split my time between CA and NV.

Avi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 29, 2012, 05:02:15 PM
ron paul doesn't want you, me, or his grandchildren to use drugs. 

Damned party-pooper! Let's slip him a mickey and change his mind.

alejandro

Quote from: Kylearan on January 24, 2012, 11:48:55 AM
It's clear to me that you're really not posting here to get the "truth" out. You're just posting here to get attention, plain and simple. The thing is you get a lot of people to fall into your trap.

What is more pathetic than a loon like yourself is the people who feel the need to reply to your drivel ad infinitum. I give you credit for making fools of them. Well, I'm done responding to anything you have to say.

Kylearan

Of course I am NOT posting to get attention.
I am normally preaching the truth to a flock of seagulls and to sheep, but since it has -10° Celsius outside, I am glad I can do my job here now without freezing my butt off.
Thank you for the credit, and I don't expect you to respond at all, cause you might not be able to give me new insights anyway.

VERY nice image, don't you think?
I like the guys applauding on the right especially.

source: http://www.infowars.com/controversial-artist-depicts-obama-trampling-the-constitution/

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on February 04, 2012, 11:07:48 AM
Of course I am NOT posting to get attention.
I am normally preaching the truth to a flock of seagulls and to sheep, but since it has -10° Celsius outside, I am glad I can do my job here now without freezing my butt off.
Thank you for the credit, and I don't expect you to respond at all, cause you might not be able to give me new insights anyway.

VERY nice image, don't you think?
I like the guys applauding on the right especially.

source: http://www.infowars.com/controversial-artist-depicts-obama-trampling-the-constitution/

Just when I thought you'd gone back on your meds. That image is the lamest piece of shit ever.

The General

Quote from: b_dubb on February 04, 2012, 11:11:54 AM
Just when I thought you'd gone back on your meds. That image is the lamest piece of shit ever.
It would be better if Bush was standing next to him with a foot on it as well.

Frys Girl

Quote from: The General on February 04, 2012, 11:24:58 AM
It would be better if Bush was standing next to him with a foot on it as well.
I was thinking the same thing! He needs to be more apparent, but he looks satisfied enough.

b_dubb

Like Obama was the only US Preside to take shit on the Constitutuon

Frys Girl

Quote from: b_dubb on February 04, 2012, 05:03:37 PM
But I thought he was different! special! better! educated! well-read! articulate! non-threatening! peaceful! compassionate! damn these politicians and their supporters.

The General

Quote from: b_dubb on February 04, 2012, 05:03:37 PM
I agree.  Not the only one.  Just the latest one.

I do find it particularly offensive in his case, since he actually taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago.  Before he got elected he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."