• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alejandro's Thread

Started by alejandro, November 26, 2011, 07:38:27 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 16, 2011, 05:30:53 PM
if they can pay lobbyists to influence elected officials to shape the laws governing this country to their benefit then they can start paying taxes like everyone else.  trickle down economics isn't working

i agree corporations shouldn't be allowed to give money to those who hold elected office.  my opinion was once a little shaky on that, but as time has passed, i've become a believer in the elimination of direct corporate monetary influence over our legislation.  corporations might be comprised of people, but i do not believe a corporation is a person, regardless of what any court has to say on the matter.  however...

i also believe businesses should pay zero taxes.  period.  a zero tax policy on business would eliminate 90% of corporate america's desire to even BOTHER buying our legislators because the environment would already be about as friendly as any business could want.  rather than tax companies, we should only tax the people who work for them and be done with it.  i don't want ANY tax policies that make it less attractive to do business in the united states... and i think any other take on the matter is economically suicidal and rooted more in some sort of ideological allegiance.  your life will NOT become better as a result of the government taking more money from your employer.  however, it WILL increase the likelihood that your employer fires you because he can't afford to pay you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 16, 2011, 05:37:27 PM
too busy tracking GOP poll results to muster a real response?

tax cuts + afghan war + iraq war = devastated economy.  bush's plutocratic tax cuts have really done wonders

i gave that post the response i thought it deserved.  it was predictable, unoriginal, and way beneath someone of your intellect.  just more of the same leftist talking points i've heard since i started paying attention to politics at age 13. 

i suspect you're older than me.  perhaps not by much (i'm 32), but older none the less.  i'm amazed someone who has grown up and made his way into the real world can think that way.  it's the kind of shit i expect to hear from poorly groomed 22 year old hipster rich kids who are drenched in deliberate fashion ironies.  and, as i've said 500 times in the past on this forum, don't think you're zinging me by opening up your grandmother's dusty old trunk to pull bush's name out.  i'm no apologist for that guy, and WOW is that lazy on your part.

and, if i recall correctly, you have expressed support for ron paul in the past.  how you support him with some of the things you say around here baffles me.  he would NEVER say the following or even remotely agree with it:

Quote from: b_dubb on December 16, 2011, 06:57:41 AMthe Bush Tax Cuts were a free lunch for big business.  it's time we let them expire so big business can start pulling it's weight around here.  no more white collar welfare

b_dubb

well just because I said Ron Paul was the "best" candidate doesnt necessarily mean I support him. it's like someone has presented me with a box of dog turds. I've merely pointed out the least offensive

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 17, 2011, 07:34:49 PM
well just because I said Ron Paul was the "best" candidate doesnt necessarily mean I support him. it's like someone has presented me with a box of dog turds. I've merely pointed out the least offensive

lol, ok.  point taken.

fabucat

Quote from: Tara on December 14, 2011, 04:18:02 PM
I used to work in a very liberal workplace, so I know people like Obama as well as the back of my hand.  Because of his beliefs, I have always found Obama to be extremely repulsive to look at, even repulsive to listen to.  I'll vote for anyone who isn't a Marxist.  Don't want a RINO as president, but he /she won't do as much damage as Obama.   I know Ron Paul is the darling of Coastgab, but please God, don't force me to choose between Obama and Paul.  No, I'm not Jewish, but I care about Israel and don't like Paul's foreign policy ideas.   

Also, please don't go into long-winded diatribes about why Ron Paul is the closest thing to the second coming.  We already know how you all feel.  Never place so much hope and adoration on any individual.  You're placing your power outside of yourselves.

Good grief!  No one running currently from the major parties is a Marxist.  Or a Nazi.  Or even a fascist.

It's inflammatory words like the ones you use that are tearing this country apart. 

I'd say that you were a conservative, but back when I was growing up, "conservative" meant a person who did not use immoderate language.  Calling any one from the two major mainstream parties a "Marxist" is outrageous. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on December 17, 2011, 12:13:02 AM
Actually, I think Adam is pretty funny. Maybe you don't have the mental capacity to even understand the video. Also, what "conspiracy theory" are you talking about? The NDAA is a fact, not a theory.

Of course, you'd think he's funny because you're a simpleton who lives in constant paranoia and fear. I hope the "guv-mint" and the dreaded ZOG is making a FEMA camp just for you and your pepperbelly idiocy.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on December 17, 2011, 07:56:09 AM
I have only 2 hobbies. sharing videos with you guys, and cutting people up with my machete.

How do you say "Jared Loughner" in Spanish?

alejandro

sorry, I meant to say Zombies, not people.
Everybody likes killing Zombies.

alejandro

Actually I'm not afraid of anything. That's a bonus you seem to get after you figure out how things really work.

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on December 17, 2011, 02:02:45 PM
the Satanic Bush family? wow. what does Satan have to do with anything? us apes can do evil all by ourselves
most of us don't act out homoerotic fantasies like the Bush types at Skull and Bones at Yale University, like lying naked in coffins and such. :) But maybe that's what it takes to get endorsed by the GOP as their candidate.

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on December 18, 2011, 06:37:23 AM
sorry, I meant to say Zombies, not people.
Everybody likes killing Zombies.

I suspect that you're a teenager, youngin, so I try to be reserved in what I say to you. This zombie thing has solidified that idea. You're too young to be into Alex Jones and stuff. Man have a childhood! Screw the illuminati stuff.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 18, 2011, 12:37:05 PM
I suspect that you're a teenager, youngin, so I try to be reserved in what I say to you. This zombie thing has solidified that idea.

what?  nabila and i were playing left 4 dead just last night.

Usagi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 18, 2011, 12:45:35 PM

Seriously. These days, it is alot more telling of how old someone is who holds this stereotype than how young the supposed youngin is.  The whole pimply-faced teenage boy in his mother's basement thing is quaint and, while they certainly do exist, just doesn't cover it anymore.

My otherwise respectable nearly 40-year old excessively well-educated husband plays video games constantly, is zombie obsessed, and will watch Machete and Hobo with a Shotgun at any given opportunity.  This isn't too far off the mark for me, either.  :D

Eddie Coyle

I'm a 36 year old overeducated,underemployed,misanthropic, burned out, attic dwelling asshole who spends countless hours advoiding people and amusing myself.

You'd think somebody like me would love video games. Wrong! I hate them too.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 18, 2011, 12:45:35 PM

Yea but.... you don't post other stuff that alejandro does..... I did not base my judgment solely on the zombies.

Harmness

Quote from: alejandro on December 18, 2011, 06:43:58 AM
most of us don't act out homoerotic fantasies like the Bush types at Skull and Bones at Yale University, like lying naked in coffins and such. :) But maybe that's what it takes to get endorsed by the GOP as their candidate.

Christ, if that's all it takes, I shoulda made a run a long time ago.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on December 18, 2011, 06:40:47 AM
Actually I'm not afraid of anything. That's a bonus you seem to get after you figure out how things really work.
Flies aren't afraid of windshields either. And you ain't figured out shit-you regurgitate the pablum of hucksters, the Alex Jones-Jim Marrs school of cassandra idiocy. If you grow up you'll possibly see this...

alejandro

please take my apology for insulting your intelligence. we should stop this, it isn't very interesting for readers to witness a sandbox fight. And since nobody is talking about the NDAA anyway - the topic should be locked.

Jeez Eddie, you sure are in a mood. Straight haymakers. Damn.

alejandro

Newt Gingrich's campaign is rapidly imploding, and Ron Paul has now taken the lead in Iowa.  He's at 23% to 20% for Mitt Romney, 14% for Gingrich, 10% each for Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry, 4% for Jon Huntsman, and 2% for Gary Johnson.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2011/12/paul-leads-in-iowa.html

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: alejandro on December 19, 2011, 07:21:25 AM
Newt Gingrich's campaign is rapidly imploding, and Ron Paul has now taken the lead in Iowa.  He's at 23% to 20% for Mitt Romney, 14% for Gingrich, 10% each for Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry, 4% for Jon Huntsman, and 2% for Gary Johnson.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2011/12/paul-leads-in-iowa.html

this is just unbelievable.  i'm so happy for dr. paul, and i hope this translates into true momentum for his campaign going forward.  this also demonstrates just how UTTERLY dissatisfied republican voters are with romney.  "ol' jesus undies" was supposed to be our nominee without question, while these debates and the chaos surrounding the campaign process were supposed to be mere formalities.  think again.

Vatar

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 19, 2011, 12:44:13 PM

this is just unbelievable.  i'm so happy for dr. paul, and i hope this translates into true momentum for his campaign going forward.  this also demonstrates just how UTTERLY dissatisfied republican voters are with romney.  "ol' jesus undies" was supposed to be our nominee without question, while these debates and the chaos surrounding the campaign process were supposed to be mere formalities.  think again.

I hate to say this, but the best thing for the Republican Party would be for Mitt Romney to be caught cheating on his wife with a prostitute.  It would clear the way for a true conservative to be given the nomination.

alejandro

unfortunately most people still tend to vote for the guy with the best haircut.
Ron Paul is popular among younger folks, but older people (or less internet savvy) are probably impressed by the mantra "Ron Paul can't win" that the mainstream media always prays to them.

Unfortunately, if Romney wins the GOP, it probably means 4 more years of stultifying Obama speeches.

alejandro

C2CAM - 2011.12.25 - Lunar Anomalies

hi guys! so do you think there's secret bases on the dark side of the moon, the moon is really a death-star, hollow and full of aliens, etc?

amyway, enjoy the show. it's a great topic.

QuoteCoast to Coast AM
Lunar Anomalies
Date: 12-25-11
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Ken Johnston

Ken Johnston, who worked for NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions, says he was fired for telling the truth. He joined George Knapp to share his contention that NASA knows there is evidence for both modern and ancient artifacts on the moon, as well as an active base there. He explained that in his position as Photo Control Dept. manager, he had access to highly detailed film and negatives taken during the Apollo missions. In viewing 16mm film shot by Apollo 14, they saw a shadow cast in the bottom of a crater, "and as we approached it, in the dark area there were like five domes lit from the inside, and a little plume that looked like steam streaking up above it," Johnston said.

There are also Apollo pictures that show perfectly round holes, which he's concluded are vents rather than craters because they don't have ridges. Photos taken during the Apollo 15 mission show beams stretching across the surface that expose some of the lunar substructure, Johnston noted, adding that during seismic experiments the moon would ring like a bell, possibly indicating it was hollow. One of the more striking anomalous photos was taken by a Russian lunar orbiter which showed a fractured dome on the moon's surface, he commented. Another image (see below) taken by the Lunik 13 Russian craft, looks like a drilling device and definitely appears artificial, he continued.

Johnston also talked about some of his early UFO contact experiences, where he was told he would become an ambassador between humans and ETs. He believes there is a group of ETs called the Watchers that keep tabs on humanity. Interestingly, he learned that Apollo astronauts were warned off by beings at one of the craters, and told not to return to the moon, and subsequently NASA scrapped the rest of its planned Apollo missions.
Website(s): beforeitsnews.com thelivingmoon.com

expat

Here's a review of the show, including 4 questions that George Knapp ought to have asked.

alejandro

Zbigniew Brzezinski to Jihadists: Your cause is right!

hi guys!
here's a nice short video showing US security advisor and major foreign policy grandmaster Zbigniew Brzezinski meeting with Taliban including Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan in the 1970s, building them up to fight against the Soviets.
He even admitted and is proud of having provoked the Soviets to invade Afghanistan - which they basically were forced to after a wave of US funded Taliban Terror Attacks inside their southern border regions.