• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

Bobby Roberts single handedly restored the credibility of the UFO community, and Art Bells displeasure at that fact proved he was a fed.

AZZERAE

Don’t they shit in the street, in San Fransicko?

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 01:41:28 PM
Dynamo sounds like she hasn't slept in days.

I worked Saturday and Sunday and the show aired midnight - 2am Sunday morning ... I was tired! Sorry the audio was bad.

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2019, 01:58:14 PM
I worked Saturday and Sunday and the show aired midnight - 2am Sunday morning ... I was tired! Sorry the audio was bad.

is there any truth to the rumors about PBS being jealous of your interview? is that why she quit? did she really shit in her sleeping bag?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 01:56:46 PM
she sounds like the San Sancisco type.

As frustrating as it was at the time, I think it was a good thing BellaHaven never made it onto the DMDN.

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 02:02:01 PM
As frustrating as it was at the time, I think it was a good thing BellaHaven never made it onto the DMDN.

praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2019, 01:58:14 PM

I could tell, for sure.

AZZERAE

And how is Little Sean’s transition panning out?

AZZERAE

did [PBS] really shit in her sleeping bag?

Many such cases.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 02:01:34 PM
is there any truth to the rumors about PBS being jealous of your interview? is that why she quit? did she really shit in her sleeping bag?

#WasItAMeltdown?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2019, 01:42:12 PM
I thought it was Harold.

I don't think it was Nick Pope that annoyed Robbins (although he was probably involved too) so much as Larry Warren. Robbins wrote a whole book based on his testimony only for Warren to walk it all back as a bunch of horse feathers.

Neither are on Robbins' Christmas card list, but it was Pope he lost his mind over on MitD.  Robbins did the same thing on an episode of Church's "Fade to Black" but Church shut him down.  Pope and Robbins were on FtB within a week of one another back about five years ago, both with their own Rendelsham books and experiencers. 

Somewhere on line there is a lengthy series of emails between Robbins and Warren, wasn't exactly a mutual admiration society between the two.

SredniVashtar

I think I can explain the dodgy sound issue. Dynamo Hum is what we would call a 'chav'. The static was just the crackle from her (no doubt stolen) shellsuit. Believe me, I know the type, waddling around with pockets bulging with pick 'n' mix she just half-inched from Woolworths.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2019, 02:09:01 PM
Neither are on Robbins' Christmas card list, but it was Pope he lost his mind over on MitD.

Who beefs with the Pope?!

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 02:04:04 PM
...#WhereIsCatsmile?
Out mining for more hash tags.  Or, he's busy in his dungeon doing unspeakable things to Zeebo.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2019, 02:09:01 PM
Neither are on Robbins' Christmas card list, but it was Pope he lost his mind over on MitD.  Robbins did the same thing on an episode of Church's "Fade to Black" but Church shut him down.  Pope and Robbins were on FtB within a week of one another back about five years ago, both with their own Rendelsham books and experiencers. 

Somewhere on line there is a lengthy series of emails between Robbins and Warren, wasn't exactly a mutual admiration society between the two.

I must have got them mixed up. It was a really weird show all round. You could tell Art was over the hill by then because I can't think Art in vintage form would let him get away with it.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 02:01:34 PM

I think there were no sleeping bag brownouts.

I don’t think there was any jealousy involved in her decision to go on a possibly permanent hiatus. As far as I know it is family issues.

I see Sredni’s ASBO has finished and he is allowed on the wider interwebs once more. <3 Mwahs darling.

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2019, 02:19:34 PM
I think there were no sleeping bag brownouts.

I don’t think there was any jealousy involved in her decision to go on a possibly permanent hiatus. As far as I know it is family issues.

I see Sredni’s ASBO has finished and he is allowed on the wider interwebs once more. <3 Mwahs darling.

understood. thank you.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2019, 01:36:50 PM
We're going to need a fucking Robbins scorecard.

Will a baseball card work @Uncle Duke?

AZZERAE

C’mon! We’re really expected to believe this shit! PBS criticizes Heather Wade for months, only to walk it all back, and do the exact same thing. Such phonies. Phonies - EVERYWHERE!!!

AZZERAE

So many lies, so much deceit, and backstabbing.