• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Lilith

The only problem with facts, is that some of them are misinterpreted as facts, when  they were actually intended as comedy. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2019, 10:44:23 AM
The only problem with facts, is that some of them are misinterpreted as facts, when  they were actually intended as comedy. 

Are you telling me to fuck off?

AZZERAE

“You’ll never find a [person] who is not first and foremost vain. The role of admiring doormat is about the only one that one [person] will tolerate in another.”

- Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 08:22:53 AM
When Anthony was dancing in his tighty whiteys saying he was going to SEXUALLY ASSAULT Heather

this statement isn't accurate, though. just sayin.

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 08:22:53 AM
We all know she’s continually been full of shit.
Yet Karen Jackson got a free pass?

AZZERAE

You see, the trouble is I don't know the deets. I've relied on heresay.

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 12:06:56 PM
You see, the trouble is I don't know the deets. I've relied on heresay.

there have been many such cases.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
“You’ll never find a [person] who is not first and foremost vain. The role of admiring doormat is about the only one that one [person] will tolerate in another.”

- Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Oh I don't think that's true at all but I'm not surprised that a Frenchman should think so.  It does not account for the deep sense of self-doubt and mockery to which most of us were raised, which I think has its roots in Protestant ideas of original sin.  Nor does it account for places like this where we generally act like retards for the amusement of our fellows and invite them to knock the piss out of us.

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2019, 12:13:06 PM
Oh I don't think that's true at all but I'm not surprised that a Frenchman should think so.  It does not account for the deep sense of self-doubt and mockery to which most of us were raised, which I think has its roots in Protestant ideas of original sin.  Nor does it account for places like this where we generally act like retards for the amusement of our fellows and invite them to knock the piss out of us.

Act like retards?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 10:12:41 AM
Are you telling me to fuck off?

Yes, but that polo-neck-wearing, pipe-chewing perfumed ponce does it in a sneaky sort of way so you're not quite sure whether to head-butt him or not. It's a typical Norsky manoeuvre and a big reason why they are so despised.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2019, 12:16:11 PM
Yes, but that polo-neck-wearing, pipe-chewing perfumed ponce does it in a sneaky sort of way so you're not quite sure whether to head-butt him or not. It's a typical Norsky manoeuvre and a big reason why they are so despised.

Ah.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:15:21 AM
I’d love it if you called into our show, you are funny and I enjoy your humour. I think we could have a very nice chat about a broad range of woo based subjects.

You still have no idea what Aunt Sally is however, and I enjoy that :)

OK, I shall. I try not to pay too much attention to what you northerners get up to in your spare time so I am blissfully unaware of Aunt Sally.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2019, 12:16:11 PM

There is some truth to that.  With relatives over there, reading the subtext in everything is exhausting.  To a frank and open American they remind me of people who have been sharing the same house unwillingly for years.

But not polo shirts -- god I hate them.

AZZERAE

Word on the street is, she participated in a blow bang with Goldie Lookin' Chain.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2019, 12:34:51 PM
No, lappsko.

Where are you from, dude? No hate, but everything you refer to is so gosh darned esoteric.

AZZERAE

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 12:37:09 PM
Where are you from, dude? No hate, but everything you refer to is so gosh darned esoteric.

I live where the land meets the sky.  Where the eagle and the raven fly free.  I live beneath the sun and the moon.