• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 20, 2019, 08:24:16 PM
Separate beds and bucket seats... Not real good for feeling close...
That's what happens when you allow liberal censors to create their preferred "safe spaces"- and look how far back that goes in such a libertine cesspool as Hollyweird. Who knew that the same vermin that would be selling us the old ultraviolence were sexual prudes long before they became mass media murderers. Ah-mazing!

Lilith

ANCIENT MYSTERIES / SPANISH INQUISITION
First Half: Scientist and researcher Michael Tellinger discusses his ongoing research on vanished civilizations, ancient ruins, stone circles, Adam's Calendar, ancient gold mining, and lessons from the ancients in quantum physics.

Second Half: Author James Rollins reveals his latest research on the Spanish Inquisition and one of the most reviled books in human historyâ€"a Medieval text known as the Malleus Maleficarum, which endorsed the extermination of witches.

LOL this guest is a beauty and Jorch as usual his fraudulent self with breathless exclamations 'MY GOD MICHAEL!' 'INCREDIBLE WORK MICHAEL!' 'YOU'VE CONFIRMED ZACHARIAH SITCHIN'S WORK!' 'UNBELEEFUBUL!'

This is a man who at one time was the news director of a big city network affiliate TV station and doesn't challenge a thing this nutbag says.

'GEORGE I WAS STANDING ON A ROCK AND REALIZED IT WASN'T A ROCK IT WAS THE FOSSIL OF AN ANUNAKI HEART! THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF A HUMAN HEART!'

and the best our witless host could counter with is

'MICHAEL WOULD YOU SAY IT WAS AS BIG AS A BASKETBALL?'

Lilith

It's been a while since I've listened to Snoory, but I'll give it a go for the subject matter.

Lilith

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 22, 2019, 01:09:29 AM
LOL this guest is a beauty and Jorch as usual his fraudulent self with breathless exclamations 'MY GOD MICHAEL!' 'INCREDIBLE WORK MICHAEL!' 'YOU'VE CONFIRMED ZACHARIAH SITCHIN'S WORK!' 'UNBELEEFUBUL!'

This is a man who at one time was the news director of a big city network affiliate TV station and doesn't challenge a thing this nutbag says.

'GEORGE I WAS STANDING ON A ROCK AND REALIZED IT WASN'T A ROCK IT WAS THE FOSSIL OF AN ANUNAKI HEART! THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF A HUMAN HEART!'

That sounds exactly like what I'm expecting. lol

Mizak

Quote from: Dateline on January 15, 2019, 09:06:15 PM
Here's the latest Norry conspiracy.  Normally, Norry is running around hither and yon to various events, but for the last three months he has passively been stationed in the Midwest.  The rumor is that Norry had "work" done, a complete face lift and hair transplants.  Three months time to heal and be presentable in person seems a through healing time. 

He's back in Cali, ready to rock and roll!

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 22, 2019, 01:09:29 AM

Ha!

Guest reply:  "Yes, Jorch!  And it was as dumb as a Noory, too!"

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 22, 2019, 09:17:31 AM
Ha!

Guest reply:  "Yes, Jorch!  And it was as dumb as a Noory, too!"

For the best in Nephilim/Anninaki I always go to:http://www.genesis6giants.com

albrecht

I like Telliger but know he is going a bit too far. Mile-high people, way taller than Paul Bunyan, once roamed the earth!! Not the usual tall giants, or nephalim stuff, but MILES TALL? And the Annunaki were extracting the gold from their bodies!   

https://mg.co.za/article/2012-03-16-court-sees-red-over-ufo-gurus-crusade

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2019, 07:26:46 PM
I like Telliger but know he is going a bit too far.

A less extreme (by far) retelling is in his most informative book:

QuoteMile-high people, way taller than Paul Bunyan, once roamed the earth!! Not the usual tall giants, or nephalim stuff, but MILES TALL? And the Annunaki were extracting the gold from their bodies!

Wait...did they have gold crowns back then? Sounds like the old Nazi gold program. Sheesh...I have no idea why he went way far woo woo but it resets my feelings on him.

:o

Quotehttps://mg.co.za/article/2012-03-16-court-sees-red-over-ufo-gurus-crusade

Oh and not paying your bills/loans/taxes is never a winning hand either.

Ask Bill Cooper. :'(

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 08:04:41 PM
A less extreme (by far) retelling is in his most informative book:

Wait did they have gold crowns back then? Sounds like the old Nazi gold program. Sheesh...I have no idea why he went way far woo woo but it resets my feeling son him.

:o

https://mg.co.za/article/2012-03-16-court-sees-red-over-ufo-gurus-crusade
Apparently not like the NAZI gold-stealing program from crowns and fillings but because these proto-humans, or whatever, were so tall and of such great size that the naturally occurring mineral gold "in people, that we all have" would also be magnified so that, once dead, the Annunaki got this gold from these huge giants once they died.  :o

Morgus

Yuck tonight Noory has Ben Fuchs the pharmacist on again...

Jojo

George, we had the slow-motion version, now let's have a replay:
"Mitch McConnell, late last week"

Very good!  A delight.

George talked about GOBS OF CASES OF PARALYSIS IN 2018.  BIG PHARMA IS CALLING IT POLIO.  I CALL IT    T.HE.  F.L.U.  S.H.O.T.

Jojo

I just heard George greet a new caller or guest four times.  Is he having a senior moment, or is my computer?

Jojo

Where is the pic with George and a fake tan?  I looked all over c2cam and can't find it, not even in the carousel reel.

ItsOver

Quote from: username on January 23, 2019, 12:12:43 AM
He must pay well.
And frequently, as often as these overpriced snake oil operators are on C2C with Jorch, and sometime with Clyde.  It's a double whammy when both Jorch and Clyde are pitching for them.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2019, 08:09:36 PM
Apparently not like the NAZI gold-stealing program from crowns and fillings but because these proto-humans, or whatever, were so tall and of such great size that the naturally occurring mineral gold "in people, that we all have" would also be magnified so that, once dead, the Annunaki got this gold from these huge giants once they died.  :o
Just think, if we can recapture gigantism we can put America back on the dead gold mining standard! ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 23, 2019, 10:48:54 AM
Just think, if we can recapture gigantism we can put America back on the dead gold mining standard! ;D ;D
The Annunaki are behind things like pizza delivery and all-u-can-eat places like Golden Corral. GOLDEN & CORRAL? Talk about 'revelation of the method!'  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2019, 11:11:20 AM
The Annunaki are behind things like pizza delivery and all-u-can-eat places like Golden Corral. GOLDEN & CORRAL? Talk about 'revelation of the method!'  ;)
Oh wow, the symbology is clear to me now!

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 23, 2019, 10:48:54 AM

Some bodies possess more gold than others.

Dateline

I see the men going to the Gold Rush to mine!

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2019, 12:09:05 PM
Some bodies possess more gold than others.

Men's muscle implants can also have complications, just as women's breast implants do, having to be replaced or re-vamped every 5 to 10 years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4861614/