• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on January 06, 2019, 09:02:41 AM
Ha! I noticed the increased use of FEB.  Now knowing a guest copied him makes it just as funny as it is pathetic.  C'Mon George!  Just say the damn word!  LOL!  Pick one pronunciation!  feb-roo-air-ee  or  feb-yoo-air-ee  You can do it George!  Anyway...

Hope everyone is having a happy JAN so far.  :D
Ah, yes, the time of the year Jorch dreads.  Happy Feb days!  ;D

ItsOver

And, it's also that time of the month we all dread, with Jorch as the first Sunday of the month host.  The second part looks particularly suckalicious.  I wonder if Jorch will get into "Thuh Haterz" as being big, bad psychic vampires.  ;D

"Second Half: Psychic coun­selor and Reiki master teacher with over twenty-five years of experience, Lisa Campion has trained more than one thousand practitioners in the hands-on, energy-healing practice of Reiki. She will discuss the various types of vampires who are focused on sucking the psychic and spiritual energy out of others."

Bring on those submerging artists!

albrecht

Got much of the leaves up and listened to some vintage Norry. He was a coward/lazy for cutting open-lines and playing a bit with some horror host guy but still some fun things:

Border solution (according to Norry) : "Lasers" (but only "so we know where they are.") and " 'spaced out' people, uh, up there."

Norry: "are they good or evil??!"
Caller: "Evil."
Norry: "well, that's not good!"

There also was a discussion about homeless people and whether they are making a scam, or not. Norry, surprisingly, did NOT mention the time he gave a homeless lady some money and she wanted to hug him and he was like "uggh!" But he did claim he tosses a homeless person a $20. Frequent callers disagreed on whether this was a good thing.

I ffwed thru most of Doc Wallet but caught this: 
Bill the AAA (I think) called about his mom who is in dire condition apparently (oddly I thought his parents died years ago which cause some housing and disputes between siblings) and Doc Wallet told him to massage his mothers legs for hours with some supplements (Doc had to remind Norry that they sold such a product) and "when they aren't looking" to "puncture a few capsules and put them in her mouth." And, ideally, if she was on a "G tube" to give her "3 scrambled eggs and some butter."  I wish Bill's mom well and hope she recovers in whatever case.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on January 06, 2019, 09:17:14 AM
Ah, yes, the time of the year Jorch dreads.  Happy Feb days!  ;D

He dreads National Library Day too. George Noory Voice: "Visit your local libe in Feb."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ShayP on January 06, 2019, 09:02:41 AM
Hope everyone is having a happy JAN so far.  :D

Jan is never happy. It's always Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 06, 2019, 06:44:31 PM
And then, if Marcia called in, Norry would say "Well helloooo Marc from Studio City..."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2019, 07:38:59 PM
And then, if Marcia called in, Norry would say "Well helloooo Marc from Studio City..."

He likely would. He also likely would ask her to describe her football-broken nose in detail.

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on January 05, 2019, 12:52:03 PM
;D ;D ;D   I can only laugh.  Absolutely ridiculous.

Let's try to keep this thread on the theme that Noory sucks, and is in fact a lazy, lying, arrogant, self-serving, egotistical dickhead.  Can we?   :D
There is no reason I can't pick on George for his unwitting, relentless misogyny in the form of lauding extremely thin brunettes.  115lbs is underweight for a lot of women, yet he lauded one without even knowing how tall she was.  Many of the ones he has lauded are adulteresses, at least one with children so that makes her a family wrecker. This man is a grandpa and his granddaughters could be listening, and he extols bad values about women. 

And tonight, another bar story.   'I met a man in a bar...'   There are so many other ways he could introduce this story. The man could be a bridge player, a latte sipper, a relative, a teammate, etc.   But no, it is always about alcohol. He should know resveratrol can be obtained from grapes, yet the other night he extolled the virtues of alcohol to Doc Wallac.  Many people can't have alcohol but might need resveratrol, among them children, diabetics, on-call pilots, on-call fire fighters, Mormons, recovering alcoholics, teetotalers, inmates, individuals living in nursing homes, patients in hospitals, nurses working long shifts in rehab units, utility workers working 72-hour shifts in storms, and so on. But they can get the nutrient from grapes.  If George doesn't care to be considerate on behalf of little old me, he could at least think of the above groups.

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 06, 2019, 06:44:31 PM
You are really on a roll!  But no pizza rolls...

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on January 07, 2019, 02:59:42 AM

...And tonight, another bar story.   'I met a man in a bar...'   

"Jorch, this is Kevin.  Kevin, I'd like you to meet Jorch."

And so, the adventure begins.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 07, 2019, 02:59:42 AM
There is no reason I can't pick on George for his unwitting, relentless misogyny in the form of lauding extremely thin brunettes.  115lbs is underweight for a lot of women, yet he lauded one without even knowing how tall she was.  Many of the ones he has lauded are adulteresses, at least one with children so that makes her a family wrecker. This man is a grandpa and his granddaughters could be listening, and he extols bad values about women.

"Bad values"? 

Are you completely round the bend?

Being slim is not a "bad value"...sheesh...

QuoteAnd tonight, another bar story.   'I met a man in a bar...'   There are so many other ways he could introduce this story. The man could be a bridge player, a latte sipper, a relative, a teammate, etc.   But no, it is always about alcohol. He should know resveratrol can be obtained from grapes, yet the other night he extolled the virtues of alcohol to Doc Wallac.  Many people can't have alcohol but might need resveratrol, among them children, diabetics, on-call pilots, on-call fire fighters, Mormons, recovering alcoholics, teetotalers, inmates, individuals living in nursing homes, patients in hospitals, nurses working long shifts in rehab units, utility workers working 72-hour shifts in storms, and so on. But they can get the nutrient from grapes.  If George doesn't care to be considerate on behalf of little old me, he could at least think of the above groups.

So this is a Gilbert Grape rant?

Seriously 14, you are off the rails here.

Dateline

With Apple sales having recently fell, they are looking to cross-promote and develop apps.  Apple has teamed up with Norry, and created the Norry App.  It will have anything and everything you could every want from Norry.

All you need to do is download the Norry App from the Apple Store, and you will have the Norry App with you at all times.

To access the Norry App simply touch it with a finger of your choosing.  The new App is a favorite among Coasties. 

It seems however, since the Norry App is all thing Norry, there has been an uptick in folks accessing the App and being pulled into the device current by that finger, and it ain't letting go due to the suction.  Not to worry, losing an index finger is becoming a sign of the Coastee tribe. 

All things Norry:  The App Sucks;  Norry Sucks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 11:20:00 AM
"Bad values"? 

Are you completely round the bend?

Being slim is not a "bad value"...sheesh...

So this is a Gilbert Grape rant?

Seriously 14, you are off the rails here.

When hasn’t she been?

Metron2267

Oh she's had some very enlightening human sexuality posts, she's not at all uneducated.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 06:03:37 PM
Oh she's had some very enlightening human sexuality posts, she's not at all uneducated.

She’s a headcase.

LuLu

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 07:09:36 PM
She’s a headcase.

Her obsessive and detailed record keeping of the skinny brunettes is pretty impressive. And amusing.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: 14 on January 07, 2019, 03:13:45 AM
You are really on a roll!  But no pizza rolls...

Well, there's none for Noory. You're smart enough to let them cool down before you bite into them.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: LuLu on January 07, 2019, 07:39:39 PM
Her obsessive and detailed record keeping of the skinny brunettes is pretty impressive. And amusing.

That's what kept Romney out of the White House. Albrecht might get that.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 07, 2019, 11:36:28 AM
With Apple sales having recently fell, they are looking to cross-promote and develop apps.  Apple has teamed up with Norry, and created the Norry App.  It will have anything and everything you could every want from Norry.

All you need to do is download the Norry App from the Apple Store, and you will have the Norry App with you at all times.

To access the Norry App simply touch it with a finger of your choosing.  The new App is a favorite among Coasties. 

It seems however, since the Norry App is all thing Norry, there has been an uptick in folks accessing the App and being pulled into the device current by that finger, and it ain't letting go due to the suction.  Not to worry, losing an index finger is becoming a sign of the Coastee tribe. 

All things Norry:  The App Sucks;  Norry Sucks.
Stuck in the wall fingers - that is, until they snap!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 07:45:54 PM
Well, there's none for Noory. You're smart enough to let them cool down before you bite into them.

Wait, you're supposed to heat them up first?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 04:26:14 PM
When hasn’t she been?
His Elizabeth Mongomery ("pretty and fun" was a marriage wrecker with children!  Same with his Marilyn Monroe!  The Jennifer he thinks is so "neat" has said in young adulthood that all she ever wanted to be was "sexy".   Summoning "sexy demons" is clearly a bad value.  Miley Cyrus' outfit has definitely been called unwholesome.  His comment about Swedish women was clearly  a gaffe, as no one laughed.  Jessica Hall was married during his suggestion to her.  JLH was in a public, committed relationship during his inquiry of her to Winkowski.  Most people oppose polygamy.  Think about it - he does not mention friendships much.  But he does publicize friendship with a polygamous man.  I have gone down 1/5 of my list.  I see no need to go further; immorality abounds.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2019, 09:20:16 AM

"Jorch, this is Kevin.  Kevin, I'd like you to meet Jorch."

And so, the adventure begins.
That second photo there is like you posting a little night rainbow!
As for the first photo, I don't think George is a #MEnTOO type.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 07, 2019, 08:33:39 PM
Wait, you're supposed to heat them up first?

I made the same mistake. It took a week for the freezer burn to heal.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 07:47:22 PM
That's what kept Romney out of the White House. Albrecht might get that.
At a bit of a loss. Abby Huntsman maybe?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 08:47:42 PM
At a bit of a loss. Abby Huntsman maybe?

I was talking about the binders controversy. Even Jackstar would say that was too subtle.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 09:01:48 PM
I was talking about the binders controversy. Even Jackstar would say that was too subtle.
Ah, yes, I recall now. "Binders full of women." Haha.