• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Even more Art Bell memorial merch...

https://youtu.be/_kG2kbKOuy0

Blood thirsty vulture. It's all about publicity for you people. You don't give a damn about the family!

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
We can say soygoy here right?

I’m Ip banned from chon until Wednesday for questioning hiroshihitler

yes, anything goes.

'gas kikes race war now' - Heather Wade

DanTSX

El Chorro

There's been a lot of bad blood spilled today for everything to ever be OK again in MITDland.

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
yes, anything goes.

'gas kikes race war now' - Heather Wade

She really cannot keep getting away with this!  Best ally would
Be mad

DanTSX

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 06:10:34 PM
There's been a lot of bad blood spilled today for everything to ever be OK again in MITDland.

No.  It’s going to get worse

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
We can say soygoy here right?

I’m Ip banned from chon until Wednesday for questioning hiroshihitler

Are you still banned from ARFcom?

anyone want to buy a t-shirt?

aldousburbank

This doesn't have anything to do with this thread. But I like it as a pallet cleanser. So report me.

https://youtu.be/eBRYsAfchkY

trust_no_one

I'm sorry, but I can't follow this shit show.  Too much confusing drama.  I'll wait for the Cliff Notes.

Taco Bell

This is horse shit. I wanted a competent host.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
While we wait another week or more for Heather’s tribute show, Falkie has not only done HOURS of shows in tribute to Art, but also purchased Art Bell memorial merchandise by mail order and received them...

https://youtu.be/biPVHymGCDo

Good to know Falkie has the money for AB memorabilia but still on the public dole...shit!

El Chorro

They should play a week of Art's "this is my last show" shows.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

This is amazing and I want it.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 23, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
Blood thirsty vulture. It's all about publicity for you people. You don't give a damn about the family!
Did anyone see that 7 million lumen led searchlite Slob-o used to read that envelope in a well lighted hovel pig sty in broad daylight? That thing is used to land the space shuttle before it even hit the atmosphere! What happened to the Snorry glasses. That fat fuck breaks/loses more glasses than a 2 yr old.
Well no matter what fatso says Art went to his just rewards knowing that Fatty hated him and saw the videos to prove it, u pos!

DanTSX

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Oh fugg

Yeah.  But I still live in their heads.   I do have a few troll accounts that I post from time to time when I want to rattle some cages or talk another member into being my sock puppet for a good troll thread idea.

Who are you over there?

damon

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
thats a lot of shows then.  ::) ::) ;D ;)

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Personally, I'm waiting for Aimless to quit or die so I can sell my AR15.COM stainless steel hat pin for a fortune.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
Oh fugg

Yeah.  But I still live in their heads.   I do have a few troll accounts that I post from time to time when I want to rattle some cages or talk another member into being my sock puppet for a good troll thread idea.

Who are you over there?

I haven't had an account there in years they banned them all before i got 100 posts in on the general threads. I remember you though, high quality trolling m8

Hells Mole

I think Keith has made a big mistake here.  Only he has all the numbers so I'm guessing he decided that the members of the Cult of Heather were too costly to lose.

If he would have taken MV as guest host and done the show tonight it could have been an actual rebirth of MITD as something to be excited about in a positive way.

MITD pretty much exists because of BellGab so it should be handed off thusly, appropriately re-branded of course as Goblins & Such, and the wheel of impossible paradoxes and irony will be complete.

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 23, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

did MV ever send your forum member safe word?  ;D

SergeantMajor

Heather is now posting the following

Enjoy Midnight In The Desert with Keith Rowland. He is running the show now. It's been a lot of fun and I love each and every one of you.

I guess she’s done

Kolchak

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 23, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
I think Keith has made a big mistake here.  Only he has all the numbers so I'm guessing he decided that the members of the Cult of Heather were too costly to lose.

If he would have taken MV as guest host and done the show tonight it could have been an actual rebirth of MITD as something to be excited about in a positive way.

MITD pretty much exists because of BellGab so it should be handed off thusly, appropriately re-branded of course as Goblins & Such, and the wheel of impossible paradoxes and irony will be complete.

I'll bet the Heather devotees would have been pleasantly surprised at MV's prowess behind the mic.

SergeantMajor

She also posted

This was done behind my back, I said no Guest Hosts or I quit. I was trying to find the strength to return and now that my own team won't listen to me I must step away.

grano salis

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 23, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

They need to send Pompeo over to Pahrump for a secret meeting with little "off her rocker girl".

Quote from: SergeantMajor on April 23, 2018, 06:27:51 PM
She also posted

This was done behind my back, I said no Guest Hosts or I quit. I was trying to find the strength to return and now that my own team won't listen to me I must step away.

not dramatic at all. not even once.

Taco Bell

Quote from: SergeantMajor on April 23, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
Heather is now posting the following

Enjoy Midnight In The Desert with Keith Rowland. He is running the show now. It's been a lot of fun and I love each and every one of you.

I guess she’s done

Old news. Live in the now.