• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Lemme get this straight:

1) Heather refuses to work because it's too much to even "look at the studio door."
2) Keith's baby begins hemorrhaging more money than even before.
3) Keith lets Heather take a few days off.
4) Heather still chooses not to work.
5) Keith finds a guest host to do a tribute to the founder of the program, which Heather has said repeatedly she cannot bring herself to do.
6) Heather throws a fit because Keith is trying to keep the network afloat.
7) Heather asks fans to complain and Lasha threatens to dox Keith.
8) Keith offers to play another ENTIRE WEEK of reruns, but Heather still hasn't responded publicly.

Morgus

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
Evil Keith, 3 minutes ago: “I have offered to play one more week of reruns, if Heather promises and commits to return next Monday. Ask her?“

So he didn’t even get her confirmation?!
Yep still no HW posts on her facebook indicating she has accepted Keith's offer.
Apparently Keith is doing the week of replays in case Heather agrees before next Monday?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
The fuck do I do with this Red Bull now?
U will need it for the next 5 replays.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
I mean  she's telling people what's happening to her, and the betrayal, etc.. and people are working themselves up into a frenzy.  Telling her that if she quits, they're cancelling their subscriptions. She's not asking them not to do that. People have already claimed to have emailed Keith and Michelle (?) saying they want to cancel.

They can’t cancel by email. They have to go into PayPal and cancel the monthly payment.

Morgus

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Lemme get this straight:

1) Heather refuses to work because it's too much to even "look at the studio door."
5) Keith finds a guest host to do a tribute to the founder of the program, which Heather has said repeatedly she cannot bring herself to do.
8) Keith offers to play another ENTIRE WEEK of reruns, but Heather still hasn't responded publicly.

Thats pretty much the deal, except you left out Heather tried to stir up her facebook fans to "bash" the guest host tonight.

Lemme get this straight:

8.) Keith offers to play another ENTIRE WEEK of reruns, but Heather still hasn't responded publicly.

9) Keith has his spine and balls surgically removed

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 05:47:14 PM
They can’t cancel by email. They have to go into PayPal and cancel the monthly payment.
Then they're even more stupid than we thought.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
Thats pretty much the deal, except you left out Heather tried to stir up her facebook fans to "bash" the guest host tonight.
She was getting lit up by other paranormal podcast people on her page. They called her unprofessional and immature and her adoring fans told them to STFU. Perhaps Falkie could recruit said fans? Less work for him.

SaucyRossy

If Heather is telling people to cancel their subscriptions or not saying something while they are, in my opinion that’s a betrayal to everything Art wanted. He desperately wanted the show and the network to succeed. He loved it. He cared about it a lot. For it to end like this after all of their hard work and others hard work and so soon after Art’s passing....just terrible.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
I am very disappointed in Keith.

If that little witch comes back, I am done with MITD, bellgab, and all things Art Bell, etc.  The whole thing was designed to play games with all of us, if that comes to fruition.  HW, you are an ugly person, from your horse face to your lying little caniving mouth.  Who would want you at 42, and doing a middle of the fucking night radio show from step-daddy's old chair, that 10 people listen to.  Good luck...you've got nothing.

PS, I am outta here gang, enjoyed most of your posts.  Thanks Sean92008 for being a like-minded, hard-working individual who listened to me.  Good luck with your kid's medical issue.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 23, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
How much does she want?
Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is more fun than I thought.

moosie

Lemme get this straight:

LOL because Heather...

I'm still drinking that Glenlivet, it's been a trying day.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 23, 2018, 05:50:07 PM
If Heather is telling people to cancel their subscriptions or not saying something while they are, in my opinion that’s a betrayal to everything Art wanted. He desperately wanted the show and the network to succeed. He loved it. He cared about it a lot. For it to end like this after all of their hard work and others hard work and so soon after Art’s passing....just terrible.

Reading the FB page posts have been utterly fascinating, horrifying, maddening... 

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
She was getting lit up by other paranormal podcast people on her page. They called her unprofessional and immature and her adoring fans told them to STFU. Perhaps Falkie could recruit said fans? Less work for him.

Heather big gay rn

DanTSX

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
midnight on the crack pipe

Let’s all send heather crack to smoke on YouTube live

ponyboysunset

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
If that little witch comes back, I am done with MITD, bellgab, and all things Art Bell, etc.  The whole thing was designed to play games with all of us, if that comes to fruition.  HW, you are an ugly person, from your horse face to your lying little caniving mouth.  Who would want you at 42, and doing a middle of the fucking night radio show from step-daddy's old chair, that 10 people listen to.  Good luck...you've got nothing.

PS, I am outta here gang, enjoyed most of your posts.  Thanks Sean92008 for being a like-minded, hard-working individual who listened to me.  Good luck with your kid's medical issue.
step daddy? :o

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

no, don't go

bateman

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Heather seems completely unhinged at this point.  I hope she doesn't hate Keith as much as that woman hated YouTube.  Be careful Keith

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE

SnapT

While we wait another week or more for Heather’s tribute show, Falkie has not only done HOURS of shows in tribute to Art, but also purchased Art Bell memorial merchandise by mail order and received them...

https://youtu.be/biPVHymGCDo