• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

KTRS execs: It was George Noory's decision to leave station

To further dispel the George is a nice guy myth
this is what Noory's "home"  station of KRTS had to say bout him after premier decided to ditch them. Keep in mind KTRS gace Noory the job which gave him the exposure to get the coast job.

"We thought we were going to have him a long, long time," Dorsey said. "George is own of our own and we considered him family. Obviously, George didn't feel the same way about us."

Noory has declined to comment, saying he would address the issue in late April. Really did he ever speak out on these. I'm sure he blamed other people, or coowenshedenshes, etc

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/columns/joe-holleman/ktrs-execs-it-was-george-noory-s-decision-to-leave/article_c4a68b22-45f3-5592-aa9e-fac205115f57.html

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 14, 2013, 09:00:17 PM
... Noory has declined to comment, saying he would address the issue in late April. Really did he ever speak out on these...

No, of course not.  Maybe he's saving the explanation for when he opens the Hawaii studio.

Nebraska888

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 14, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
Shader is a good host; unlike Noory (and Simone) he's not a sucker for every looney caller's cracked-pot story, and he lets a bit of skepticism show.  Better than Wells, whose strongest attribute seems to be his I'm-sooo-cool-for-an aging-boomer bumper music.

I enjoyed Friday night soooo much!  I agree 110%!!!!  Dave was a great interviewer!  MY GOD, PEOPLE.......HE PUT WELLS TO SHAME!

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 14, 2013, 10:08:16 PM
No, of course not.  Maybe he's saving the explanation for when he opens the Hawaii studio.

Or maybe after he gets his, what was it, one million Coast Insider subscribers?

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: zeebo on December 15, 2013, 12:00:16 AM
Or maybe after he gets his, what was it, one million Coast Insider subscribers?

1,000,000 shubschribers at 15 schents a day = a helluva lot of Just For Men & turkey sammitches!

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 14, 2013, 11:14:24 PM
I enjoyed Friday night soooo much!  I agree 110%!!!!  Dave was a great interviewer!  MY GOD, PEOPLE.......HE PUT WELLS TO SHAME!

If the bar for good radio is putting wells/noory to shame, then literally 98% of all radio host would do be considered good.
In fact even the shit shows on dmn, the really horrid ones put noory/wells to shame.

Fucking premier gave JW a job because he had a deep voice, he had next to no radio hosting experience before getting his golden ticket job.  Noory just blows and only cares about being a corporate schill.

I didn't listen to Schrader but I think it's unfair to listeners to set the bar so low in the judgment of host. That's how C2c went to being trash. A fucking amateur radio host (JW) is as good or better than shitty noory, it means nothing to be better than those 2 ass clowns.

You want to compare him to someone use knapp.

Again I have nothing against Schrader and I'm sure he's a much better host than noory / Wells but that's insanely easy to do.

zeebo

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 15, 2013, 12:05:33 AM
1,000,000 shubschribers at 15 schents a day = a helluva lot of Just For Men & turkey sammitches!

Yeah and that's not even including his bonuses:

* mustache comb (slightly used)
* big shiny belt from 70's Elvis impersonator costume
* jumbo bag of assorted pizza rolls with custom poster-size instruction sheet

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on December 15, 2013, 12:24:44 AM
Yeah and that's not even including his bonuses:

* mustache comb (slightly used)
* big shiny belt from 70's Elvis impersonator costume
* jumbo bag of assorted pizza rolls with custom poster-size instruction sheet

Comedy gold!  I'm too lazy, but one of you guys could make a fortune by writing a book of all these Noory-isms!  Hell, I'd buy it!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 14, 2013, 10:08:16 PM

That would be April. ..2013!  Did his royal doucheyness ever comment?

Meanandnasty

Where's Flipper been, he and Mr. Noory must have had a date to Sea World?

DanTSX

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 15, 2013, 01:51:18 AM

Hadn't noticed his absence.

I can't handle reading his self-important bullshit.  Skim the first and last sentence, and thats that.

He is like the forum Hipster.  He was into George before George was popular.  He knew him as the ShitHawk!

Scully

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 14, 2013, 10:43:39 AM
I liked Dave Schrader, again.
And I liked his ability to put some common sense doubts on some callers ..
truly enjoyed the time slips talk.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 14, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
Shader is a good host; unlike Noory (and Simone) he's not a sucker for every looney caller's cracked-pot story, and he lets a bit of skepticism show.  Better than Wells, whose strongest attribute seems to be his I'm-sooo-cool-for-an aging-boomer bumper music. 

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 14, 2013, 11:14:24 PM

Quote from: MikeJ on December 14, 2013, 05:16:57 PM
I was disappointed.  I like Schrader, but this interview bored me to death.  I stopped listening about 45 minutes into it.

Hey guys, there's a thread for Dave Schrader http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5017.0

I see him as an up and comer who if it were a perfect world might replace the doom and gloomer, John B. someday.  Glad to see some mutual support. 

Mike J, the show got better after a slow start where the guest didn't seem to want to part with a lot of info because he's selling his book, y'know.  ::)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 01:58:24 AM

I can't handle reading his self-important bullshit.  Skim the first and last sentence, and thats that.

He is like the forum Hipster.  He was into George before George was popular.  He knew him as the ShitHawk!

You're just pissed because I called you on being an attention whore. That's why you say all the over the top shit.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 15, 2013, 01:51:18 AM

I'm still here, watching everyone obsess over George. 

No Name Storm

I'm sorry, but I think John B. Un-Wells sucks as much as Snoory, but in a far more evil, right wing wacko way.

Why can't his thread be titled the same thing?

DanTSX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 15, 2013, 04:13:45 AM
You're just pissed because I called you on being an attention whore. That's why you say all the over the top shit.

I'm not half the attention whore you are buddy

MikeJ

Quote from: No Name Storm on December 15, 2013, 08:39:06 AM
I'm sorry, but I think John B. Un-Wells sucks as much as Snoory, but in a far more evil, right wing wacko way.

Why can't his thread be titled the same thing?

I agree.  Noory is an incompetent boob.  John B. Sick is much more malevolent.  I smell a future Faux News contributor in the making.

DanTSX

Quote from: MikeJ on December 15, 2013, 10:14:17 AM
I agree.  Noory is an incompetent boob.  John B. Sick is much more malevolent.  I smell a future Faux News contributor in the making.

I don't get it.  Wells was pretty damn good on Alex Jones IMO.  Tinfoil message and all, but at least it was entertaining.

On C2CAM it is slow, dark, brooding, but so damn slow you can never figure out what the fuck his point or conclusion is going to be.  Seriously Wells, grab some red bull before the show.  Liven the fuck up.

I'm only giving you constructive criticism because there is no hope for Noory.  He is just a damn Boob.  And you know it.  And I know you know it.  So let's share a sensible chuckle together thinking about how bad Noory is.

VtaGeezer

Don't get your hopes up about Wells going away.  PRN has a political agenda for C2C and Wells is right in their groove.  C2C's format has allowed them to move it way to the right with a lot of fringe and extremist content masquerading as offbeat content.

DanTSX

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 15, 2013, 11:30:29 AM
Don't get your hopes up about Wells going away.  PRN has a political agenda for C2C and Wells is right in their groove.  C2C's format has allowed them to move it way to the right with a lot of fringe and extremist content masquerading as offbeat content.

Let me guess.....

It's all string pulling from the Koch Brothers?

There is no right wing agenda there.  It's only a making money agenda.  And it's a damn wonder they can even manage to do that

Juan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 14, 2013, 09:00:17 PM
"We thought we were going to have him a long, long time," Dorsey said. "George is own of our own and we considered him family. Obviously, George didn't feel the same way about us."
sNoory works for a big corporation.  Chances are less than 1% that he had anything at all to do with the station change.  Chanced are about 1% that he knew anything about it until about 24-hours before the public announcement.

No Name Storm

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 11:38:39 AM
Let me guess.....

It's all string pulling from the Koch Brothers?

There is no right wing agenda there.  It's only a making money agenda.  And it's a damn wonder they can even manage to do that

Could be Kock Brothers, yeah. JBW is nothing but extreme, dangerous, right wing wacko diatribe. Disgusting. And George, while not so blatant, is obviously another right wing in disguise of nice, boring guy. Anything but. So sad C2C has gone political....and fringe right wing crap. Snoory, JBW and the others are nothing more than whores for the right wing machine. Hope it all blows up.

I won't be listening. Turn off your fucking radios. Do not listen. Do not buy any of their crap. Spew as much anti-C2C crap as we can. That is the only way to kill it all.

Nebraska888

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 15, 2013, 12:06:27 AM
If the bar for good radio is putting wells/noory to shame, then literally 98% of all radio host would do be considered good.
In fact even the shit shows on dmn, the really horrid ones put noory/wells to shame.

Fucking premier gave JW a job because he had a deep voice, he had next to no radio hosting experience before getting his golden ticket job.  Noory just blows and only cares about being a corporate schill.

I didn't listen to Schrader but I think it's unfair to listeners to set the bar so low in the judgment of host. That's how C2c went to being trash. A fucking amateur radio host (JW) is as good or better than shitty noory, it means nothing to be better than those 2 ass clowns.

You want to compare him to someone use knapp.

Again I have nothing against Schrader and I'm sure he's a much better host than noory / Wells but that's insanely easy to do.

Fair enough....you're so right......ANYONE is better than Noory and MOST are better than JBW.  I'd say, against Knapp, Schrader could be considered a capable host who has a better than fair grasp of proper English and is prepared for the interview.  However, he lacks that "IT" factor that Knapp possesses.

DanTSX

Quote from: No Name Storm on December 15, 2013, 01:15:11 PM
Could be Kock Brothers, yeah. JBW is nothing but extreme, dangerous, right wing wacko diatribe. Disgusting. And George, while not so blatant, is obviously another right wing in disguise of nice, boring guy. Anything but. So sad C2C has gone political....and fringe right wing crap. Snoory, JBW and the others are nothing more than whores for the right wing machine. Hope it all blows up.

I won't be listening. Turn off your fucking radios. Do not listen. Do not buy any of their crap. Spew as much anti-C2C crap as we can. That is the only way to kill it all.

lol

You should think for yourself and not let some geeks in the media convince you that the Koch Boogeymen are behind anything affecting your fragile little world.

How is what Wells says "Dangerous".  Give an example.  You seem alarmed at his ability to speak freely.  Did he yell fire in a crowded theater?

C2CAM was always a political show.  C2CAM STARTED as a political show.  Don't let the Grumpy old fart version of Art Bell stumping for Obama make you think that he is progressive in the least.  Art was always conservative/libertarian.  Probably funded by the Koch brothers, Prince Anbar, and personally coached by Neil Bush.

I agree.  Turn your radio off.  And shoot your TV while you are at it. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 15, 2013, 04:14:58 AM
I'm still here, watching everyone obsess over George. 
Go soak ur head, ya jerk off.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 01:58:24 AM

Ha sooo true!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 09:17:41 AM
I'm not half the attention whore you are buddy
Dan...I see fish head post and to me I see, "I love george...he's the best...I am his lover....maybe like his brother-in-law...blah...blah...I am the best and smartest and brightest just like dave...I love him and would eat his crap and drink his piss...blah...blah, blab blah...blah...you guys are just not smart enough to realize what a prophet and genius and all around wonderful guy he really is"
What a dick!

DanTSX

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 15, 2013, 04:14:39 PM
Dan...I see fish head post and to me I see, "I love george...he's the best...I am his lover....maybe like his brother-in-law...blah...blah...I am the best and smartest and brightest just like dave...I love him and would eat his crap and drink his piss...blah...blah, blab blah...blah...you guys are just not smart enough to realize what a prophet and genius and all around wonderful guy he really is"
What a dick!

Don't take his crap so personally.  To your credit, you are probably reading more of his writing than anyone else. ;)

He obviously wastes a lot of time reading all of our shit. 8)