• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Ccavsman

They have to get Hard Rock Cory for an expert on the subject? Cmon... This guy is imagining, or making up all this crap hes throwing around. As bad as his voice and musical talents, if thats what you call it. Get him out of here. Time for some callers......

laughing_gas

Go to open lines. Cut him off. He's just spouting theory with little to no research. When Dave asks him to describe details of incidents he seems like he doesn't want to give details. I smell a cash grab.

georgesucks

Quote from: zeebo on December 14, 2013, 02:28:41 AM
[attach=1]
Yes I said it and I will say it again. 

GNARLY  GNARLY AND GNARLY

georgesucks

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 14, 2013, 02:43:10 AM
[attachimg=1]
If you slap my waste by-products that is know as SHIT go ahead. Just remember to wash your hands when your done. ;)

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: c337pilot on December 14, 2013, 02:51:36 AM
If you slap my waste by-products that is know as SHIT go ahead. Just remember to wash your hands when your done. ;)

[attachimg=1]

georgesucks

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 14, 2013, 03:01:35 AM
[attachimg=1]
Well have fun then, FYI I have a high fiber diet so there will be a lot of shit for you to slap around tommy two ton. ;D

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: c337pilot on December 14, 2013, 03:04:34 AM
Well have fun then, FYI I have a high fiber diet so there will be a lot of shit for you to slap around tommy two ton. ;D

[attachimg=1]

Okay, I'm done :D  It's been fun though.

Sambo

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 14, 2013, 12:24:48 AM
I got her from a shelter so I'm not sure, but she might be part Bengal.  She also seems to be what my vet says is part Lynx Point Siamese, which I'd never heard of.

That's awesome. Does it like to play with water?

DanTSX

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 13, 2013, 05:08:26 PM
What the hell did mongloid neanderthals ever do to you to deserve such venom?

They are always getting in line in front of me at 7/11, and ordering lottery tickets for 10 minutes.  Sometimes they buy the last turkey sandwich and tie up to microwave trying to initiate a fusion reaction with a box of pizza bites.   I just want my powerbar, redbull, and to get back to the office.

DanTSX

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 13, 2013, 10:08:07 PM
I laughed so hard at this (yes, I am a bad person) that I had to stop what I was doing and immediately upload the pic :D
(I passed out last night before I could post it.)

Still don't understand whyyyyyyy he left his legs there!

You are a better man than I.

I would had put those on my hands,
And walked around the store like a four-legged human decapod or something, barking at the guy loading the milk case like a dog

Falkie2013

Quote from: EBE123 on December 13, 2013, 10:28:32 PM
From yesterday's show with George Haas and Bill Saunders:

George: "Bill, welcome aboard!"

Bill: "Hi, George. Good to be here."

George: "You, too."

lololololololololol

" Crap.
   Exciting and newwwwww.
   Come aboard.
   We're expecting youuuuu.

Snorge will be broadcasting here today.
    It's the Crap Boat.
    Unlike Ivory Soap, $noorge's boat never will float.
    An amazhing program that's just full of hearsay.

The Crap Boat.
    Crap, you've never been so very bored.
    With clouds of turmeric, from sea to shining shore.
    And Captain $noore brings it all to yewwwwwww.
    Like an exploded whale, throwing bullshit straight at you.

The Crap Boat features Tommy who weighs a ton.
    With creepy kid death stories, they gross out everyone.
    Get yerself some turmeric, or hear about fairies.
    Your mind is in such distress.

Crap, it's  a wave that's reaching your shore.
    Worse than Fukishima, or Chernoybl
    It's a never ending plume of crapidation, that YEWWWWW just can't ignore.
    Yes CRAAAAAP. It's CRAAAAAAAPPPPP ! It's CRAAAAAAAAP !!!

It's the crap boat !
    Where the truth won't float !
    IT'S CRAP ! IT'S CRAP ! IT'S CRAP !!!!
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, YOU WON'T BUH-LEEVE IT,  IT'S CRAAAAAAAPPPPPP !!!!! "

I liked Dave Schrader, again.
And I liked his ability to put some common sense doubts on some callers ..
truly enjoyed the time slips talk.

ItsOver

I forgot the dreaded Noory wasn't on last night, otherwise I would have tuned-in.  At least Knapp is on this Sunday.

VtaGeezer

Shader is a good host; unlike Noory (and Simone) he's not a sucker for every looney caller's cracked-pot story, and he lets a bit of skepticism show.  Better than Wells, whose strongest attribute seems to be his I'm-sooo-cool-for-an aging-boomer bumper music. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 14, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
Shader is a good host; unlike Noory (and Simone) he's not a sucker for every looney caller's cracked-pot story, and he lets a bit of skepticism show.  Better than Wells, whose strongest attribute seems to be his I'm-sooo-cool-for-an aging-boomer bumper music.
Oops...Schrader.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Sambo on December 14, 2013, 06:23:02 AM
That's awesome. Does it like to play with water?

She loves to play with water!  She likes to bat at a stream of water from the faucet and favors drinking from it rather than her water bowl.  She often sits on the tub ledge while I'm showering and sometimes jumps right in!

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2013, 07:34:54 AM
I would had put those on my hands,
And walked around the store like a four-legged human decapod or something, barking at the guy loading the milk case like a dog

That visual is making me laugh harder than I should, heh. 

QuoteYou are a better man than I.

This is particularly funny, given that I was PMSing so badly that night I'm not sure how I refrained from beating people with them ;D

MikeJ

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 14, 2013, 01:16:53 AM
I've lost interest too, it's like aural valium.  zzzZzzzz...

I was disappointed.  I like Schrader, but this interview bored me to death.  I stopped listening about 45 minutes into it.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 14, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
Scrhader is a good host; unlike Noory (and Simone) he's not a sucker for every looney caller's cracked-pot story, and he lets a bit of skepticism show.  Better than Wells, whose strongest attribute seems to be his I'm-sooo-cool-for-an aging-boomer bumper music.
Right about the skepticism.
I like a lot of Wells' music, and even some of Schrader's last night.

Now the show has a real Dave it gets confusing to know who we are talking about.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Ben Shockley on December 14, 2013, 05:31:27 PM
Right about the skepticism.
I like a lot of Wells' music, and even some of Schrader's last night.
Don't get me wrong...I like most of Wells' bumper music.  But that's far down the list of prerequisites for being a good C2C host.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 14, 2013, 06:31:03 PM
Don't get me wrong...I like most of Wells' bumper music.  But that's far down the list of prerequisites for being a good C2C host.

I totally agree w/ both points.  What pisses me off most about JBW (aside from the bible thumping and overt fearmongering) is that he likes to characterize himself as being edgy and different from the usual M-F $noorgery, but he fails just as hard as a host.

It's really a shame, because he'll occasionally have on some interesting guests or compelling subject matter and then proceeds to ruin it.

One thing I'll give him is his view that there is no left wing or right wing when it comes to a lot of this stuff.  With that, I agree.

heater

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 14, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
One thing I'll give him is his view that there is no left wing or right wing when it comes to a lot of this stuff.  With that, I agree.

only ever listened to JBW's first show on C2C but I would agree with the above statement.