• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 02, 2019, 05:43:44 PM
It should be obvious. These "R"s (Resistance) want to be the next Joe Scarborough when he leaves MSNBC.

They Live!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 03:03:01 PM
Huh, so you're abandoning the globalist agenda now?

“Like other Big Government Republicans who never liked Reagan, Mitt Romney wants to signal how virtuous he is in comparison to the President. Well, I’m most concerned and pleased with the actual conservative reform agenda @realDonaldTrump has achieved.”

The new year is a great time to remodel. ;D

So, you're going to stop making like you're straight and a conservative.  Being a closet queen must really suck (pun intended.)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
So, you're going to stop making like you're straight and a conservative.  Being a closet queen must really suck (pun intended.)

I'm genuinely curious why you seem to think that accusing someone of being "gay" is some kind of awful sleight? I know that for gentlemen of a certain age there seems to be some sort of "power" attached to sexual preference/orientation as a slur. I'm sorry to have to share with you that for anyone under the age of 60 that sort of thing is just terribly passé, generationally speaking.  ::)

Of course your mindless repetition of the idiom again and again really brings to mind a classic case of:

Now please go back to nuzzling your man-partner, sweety...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 07:13:58 PM
I'm genuinely curious why you seem to think that accusing someone of being "gay" is some kind of awful sleight? I know that for gentlemen of a certain age there seems to be some sort of "power" attached to sexual preference/orientation as a slur. I'm sorry to have to share with you that for anyone under the age of 60 that sort of thing is just terribly passé, generationally speaking.  ::)

Of course your mindless repetition of the idiom again and again really brings to mind a classic case of:

Now please go back to nuzzling your man-partner, sweety...

Nope, that old reversal thing just doesn't work.  I've never had any doubt about my sexuality and have a track record to prove it.  I find the homosexual scenes that seem to be obligatory in movies and television nowadays repulsive and cringe inducing and resent the effort to normalize what is by definition deviant sexual behavior with the LGBTQ community representing less than 4% of the population.   Where as once when it wasn't so much in everyone's face I could accept it as a naturally occurring aberration and attach no blame or fault, I now view it as a less than wholesome and decidedly unhealthy life style that is not to be idealized or promoted as anything other than what it is.

Your utter neediness, sensitivity and pandering for attention together with some of your comments lead me to believe that you are gay and I don't think I'm wrong.  If you were less of an asshole and refrained from falsely labeling others I probably wouldn't have brought your sexuality up but it seems appropriate to highlight your phoney posturing as something you are not. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 08:22:48 PM
Nope, that old reversal thing just doesn't work.  I've never had any doubt about my sexuality and have a track record to prove it.  I find the homosexual scenes that seem to be obligatory in movies and television nowadays repulsive and cringe inducing and resent the effort to normalize what is by definition deviant sexual behavior with the LGBTQ community representing less than 4% of the population.   Where as once when it wasn't so much in everyone's face I could accept it as a naturally occurring aberration and attach no blame or fault, I now view it as a less than wholesome and decidedly unhealthy life style that is not to be idealized or promoted as anything other than what it is.

Your utter neediness, sensitivity and pandering for attention together with some of your comments lead me to believe that you are gay and I don't think I'm wrong.  If you were less of an asshole and refrained from falsely labeling others I probably wouldn't have brought your sexuality up but it seems appropriate to highlight your phoney posturing as something you are not.

He’s fucking your wife, dude.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 08:22:48 PM
Nope, that old reversal thing just doesn't work.  I've never had any doubt about my sexuality and have a track record to prove it.

Ooooh...a "track record"...is there a normie pocket prize for staying in the closet?

;D

QuoteI find the homosexual scenes that seem to be obligatory in movies and television nowadays repulsive and cringe inducing and resent the effort to normalize what is by definition deviant sexual behavior with the LGBTQ community representing less than 4% of the population.   Where as once when it wasn't so much in everyone's face I could accept it as a naturally occurring aberration and attach no blame or fault, I now view it as a less than wholesome and decidedly unhealthy life style that is not to be idealized or promoted as anything other than what it is.

Nice distraction from the analysis of your rather blunt willingness to sexually impugn sans evidence, let alone any halo of perceived holiness... ::)

QuoteYour utter neediness, sensitivity and pandering for attention together with some of your comments lead me to believe that you are gay and I don't think I'm wrong.

Well of course you "don't think you're wrong" cupcake, that's wut makes you so "special"!

QuoteIf you were less of an asshole and refrained from falsely labeling others I probably wouldn't have brought your sexuality up but it seems appropriate to highlight your phoney[sic] posturing as something you are not.

Oh no!

How will I ever survive the Inquisition!

:-* :-* :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 08:43:41 PM
Nope, that old reversal thing just doesn't work.  I have had some experience with gays on the make and it never turned out well for them.  I never had any doubt about my sexuality and have a track record to prove it.  I find the homosexual scenes that seem to be obligatory in movies and television nowadays repulsive and cringe inducing and resent the effort to normalize what is by definition deviant sexual behavior in that the LGBTQ community represents less than 4% of the population.   Where as once when it wasn't so much in everyone's face I could accept it as a naturally occurring aberration and attach no blame or fault, I have come to view it as a less than wholesome and decidedly unhealthy life style that is not to be idealized or promoted as anything other than what it is.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 08:35:24 PM
Ooooh...a "track record"...is there a normie pocket prize for staying in the closet?

;D

Nice distraction from the analysis of your rather blunt willingness to sexually impugn sans evidence, let alone any halo of perceived holiness... ::)

Well of course you "don't think you're wrong" cupcake, that's wut makes you so "special"!

Oh no!

How will I ever survive the Inquisition!

:-* :-* :-*

Oh my, are we feeling persecuted.

I have had some experience with gays on the make and it never turned out well for them.  OBTW that "cupcake" line is yet another example of your repeating back words, thoughts or ideas to those from whom you heard them. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2019, 08:46:15 PM

Seriously, dude. That fell flat the first 5 times you used it.  Why don't you just call me a poo poo head if you can't come up with anything better than that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 09:20:14 PM
Seriously, dude. That fell flat the first 5 times you used it.  Why don't you just call me a poo poo head if you can't come up with anything better than that.

I’m not trying to make you laugh, poo poo head.  ::)

Taaroa

When the fuck did Mitt Romney become a senator?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Taaroa on January 03, 2019, 04:30:14 AM
When the fuck did Mitt Romney become a senator?

This article will tell you all you need to know.  Orrin Hatch (R) Utah, the longest serving senator, "decided (under pressure) to retire to make way for Romney.   That seat is known as the "Mormon" seat representing a state that Mormons pretty much control. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/us/politics/orrin-hatch-retiring-romney-trump.html

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2019, 08:39:34 AM
This article will tell you all you need to know.  Orrin Hatch (R) Utah, the longest serving senator, "decided (under pressure) to retire to make way for Romney.   That seat is known as the "Mormon" seat representing a state that Mormons pretty much control. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/us/politics/orrin-hatch-retiring-romney-trump.html

"Mr. Hatch defeated a Democrat 42 years ago this November, arguing that the incumbent had stayed in Washington too long, and became one of the country’s most prominent senators for a generation. While he usually voted a conservative line, he also developed close relationships with his Democratic colleagues, most famously with Senator Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts. In the 1990s, the two collaborated on what became a landmark health care plan, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, and Mr. Hatch even wrote a love song for Mr. Kennedy and his wife, Victoria, called “Souls Along The Way.”

Deep state replaced by deep state.

Nuffin to see here... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 09:06:05 PM

Oh my, are we feeling persecuted.

I have had some experience with gays on the make and it never turned out well for them.

Oh I'll just bet you "had some experience with gays on the make"...no question there.  I apologize for not cluing in to those first post-Poppy posts you attached your image to, what three times until you got it right side up? Yeah, I just don't have much experience with being hit on by guys in a forum, Oh well, there's a first time for everything and I'm nominally sorry I didn't catch the motivation. I thought you were just trying to prove what a tough guy you are/were.

No matter, let's just agree to disagree on a hook-up and you can groom some other poster for Operation Triangle, mmm'k?

:o

QuoteOBTW that "cupcake" line is yet another example of your repeating back words, thoughts or ideas to those from whom you heard them.

"Repeating back words"?

Like you just did by addressing the Doc as "dude"?

Lol. ;D

...swiiiiish... :-X

Kidnostad3

It is not uncommon for one logging on to BG  at certain times to find Metron's name occupying almost every "Last Post" field under a category.  Not only does this present a dim prospect for enjoyable  adult discourse but it makes one wonder if there is not some sort of obsessive compulsive substitute for handwashing at play here.

In fact, since joining BG on May 8, 2018 Metron has posted 7028 times for an average of 30 a day.  While one can sympathize with his condition, it's hard to overlook the fact that the bulk of his posts are lengthy tomes containing little that is new news or otherwise edifying or entertaining and much that is redundant, superfluous or inanely speculative.  What his posts lack in the way of cogency and currency Metron tries to make up for by the sheer weight of the copius cut and pasted excerpts that he includes that are most often off point, repetitive or of dubious origin.  He blithely assumes as fact or foregone conclusion all but a few of the more popular conspiracy theories that most would find questionable or even silly.  However, not being one who can be influenced by facts or reason, Metron brooks no contrary opinion and immediatey launches into an hysterical harangue that includes nonsensical assertions and false labeling that even the most casual observer will recognize as delusional paranoia.

While most here on BG recognize that Metron has certain emotional issues and is poorly socialized, the tedium of his posts is not only mentally fatiquing but is potentially hazardous to one's health in that it causes many to lapse into a deep ennui accompanied by a symptomatic thousand yard stare.  The potential for developing suicidal ideation while in this state is significant.  Therefore, it would seem prudent to place defined limits on Metron's posts in terms of their number and length.  Perhaps he could be charged a small fee for each post that exceeds a prescribed length and for any posts over the user monthly average Or maybe just a time out of appropriate length to give the BG host platform a breather and other users a break from babysitting.   Of course there is nothing to be done about the poor quality his commentary but the above measures would at least reduce one's exposure to it.  Accordingly, I hereby submit the above to GB management as a beneficial suggestion. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2019, 10:46:25 AM
It is not uncommon for one logging on to BG  at certain times to find Metron's name occupying almost every "Last Post" field under a category.  Not only does this present a dim prospect for enjoyable  adult discourse but it makes one wonder if there is not some sort of obsessive compulsive substitute for handwashing at play here.

Says the deep state post humper who went k00k00 when Poppy's illuminati credentials were parsed here...

QuoteIn fact, since joining BG on May 8, 2018 Metron has posted 7028 times for an average of 30 a day.  While one can sympathize with his condition, it's hard to overlook the fact that the bulk of his posts are lengthy tomes containing little that is new news or otherwise edifying or entertaining and much that is redundant, superfluous or inanely speculative.  What his posts lack in the way of cogency and currency Metron tries to make up for by the sheer weight of the copius cut and pasted excerpts that he includes that are most often off point, repetitive or of dubious origin.

Says the deep stater who quotes the fake news New York Times to explain Mittens' savage attack on Trump...Uh huh... :-\

QuoteHe blithely assumes as fact or foregone conclusion all but a few of the more popular conspiracy theories that most would find questionable or even silly.  However, not being one who can be influenced by facts or reason, Metron brooks no contrary opinion and immediatey launches into an hysterical harangue that includes nonsensical assertions and false labeling that even the most casual observer will recognize as delusional paranoia.

This from the deep state guy who tossed a temper tantrum when Bush's illuminati credentials were examined... ::)

QuoteWhile most here on BG recognize that Metron has certain emotional issues and is poorly socialized, the tedium of his posts is not only mentally fatiquing but is potentially hazardous to one's health in that it causes many to lapse into a deep ennui accompanied by a symptomatic thousand yard stare.  The potential for developing suicidal ideation while in this state is significant.  Therefore, it would seem prudent to place defined limits on Metron's posts in terms of their number and length.  Perhaps he could be charged a small fee for each post that exceeds a prescribed length and for any posts over the user monthly average Or maybe just a time out of appropriate length to give the BG host p
latform a breather and other users a break from babysitting.   Of course there is nothing to be done about the poor quality his commentary but the above measures would at least reduce one's exposure to it.  Accordingly, I hereby submit the above to GB management as a beneficial suggestion.

Sweet!

Circle takes the square as he goes for a fascist block! I'll take Charles Nelson Reilly for the triangle trifecta, swish... ::)

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/conservative-radio-host-michael-savage-hit-with-death-threats-heads-to-secret-location/

The email sent to the restaurant was written in caps, calling Michael Savage a “crypto Jew” and “white supremacist piece of shit.”

Via Washington Times:

Portions of the email sent to the restaurant state, in all caps, “I DEMAND THAT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW MICHAEL SAVAGE … IN YOUR F-ING RESTAURANT AGAIN. HE IS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST PIECE OF SHâ€" … DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME? WELL I GUESS YOURE ALL GONNA Fâ€"ING DIE THEN CUZ I AM WAITING FOR THE MOTHAFâ€" AND I WILL WAIT AND WATCH YOUR Fâ€"ING BUSINESS AND WHEN I SEE HIM GO IN THERE IM GOING TO START SHOOTING EVERY BODY I CAN FIND.”

The suspect then gets very specific.

“I OWN 3 GUNS AND I CAN DO SOME SERIOUS Fâ€"ING DAMAGE,” the email went on. “I WILL KILL AS MANY OF YOU RACIST-SUPPORTING/ENABLING WHITE SUPREMACISTS AS I Fâ€"ING CAN.”

The email goes on to totter on toward Hate Crime Land.

“PEOPLE WILL Fâ€"ING DIE,” the email messenger wrote. “IM GOING TO KILL THAT Fâ€"ING CRYPTO JEW BUT IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR WHOLE BUSINESS TO TURN INTO A Fâ€"IN SHOOTING GALLERY AND YOUR CUSTOMERS TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS YOU BETTER KEEP HIM OUTTA THERE OR ELSE … YOURE ALL GONNA Fâ€"IN DIE UNLESS YOU DO WHAT I Fâ€"IN SAY. ILL REALLY MAKE U Fâ€"IN FAMOUS.”

Michael Savage said in a phone interview that although he has ignored many threats over the years, he took this one seriously and “changed location,” but didn’t offer any more information.

Dr. Savage did say however that “they do have a suspect, they do have a suspect they’re looking at, as we speak.”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on January 03, 2019, 10:41:23 AM
It's Ma'am!

Liberace should do a parody song titled that to the tune of The Gorillas It’s Dare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 05:48:43 PM
They Live!

That applies these days. A mix, of "Idiocracy" and "1984", fits too.

Metron2267

Seen any recent Sports Authority stores or Toys R Us?

Huh...the "bain" of our existence, eh Mittens?

Better hit the easy button, corporate rapist!

Metron2267

http://archive.vn/7V4mT

In a sit-down interview with Anderson Cooper for CBS’s “60 Minutes,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) floated taxing the wealthy as much as 70 percent to fund her climate change plan called the “Green New Deal.”
“[P]eople are going to have to start paying their fair share in taxes,” Ocasio-Cortez told Cooper in a preview clip of Sunday’s show while comparing herself to former Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 04, 2019, 01:06:20 PM
http://archive.vn/7V4mT

In a sit-down interview with Anderson Cooper for CBS’s “60 Minutes,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) floated taxing the wealthy as much as 70 percent to fund her climate change plan called the “Green New Deal.”
“[P]eople are going to have to start paying their fair share in taxes,” Ocasio-Cortez told Cooper in a preview clip of Sunday’s show while comparing herself to former Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Franklin D. Roosevelt.

I need holes!

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

Of further note, is his behavior immediately upon registering--why, he lit into Yorkshire Pud like he owed him money!

After a few pages of that, he fades, then comes back strong once Pud is iced. Go figure.

Obvious astroturfing is obvious.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2019, 04:18:49 PM
How is 70% "fair"?

Indeed, if it's to be that high we demand a compensatory war!

These Dems, always trying to weasel out of giving us what we deserve... >:(

https://bradfordtaxinstitute.com/Free_Resources/Federal-Income-Tax-Rates.aspxWorld War I

In order to finance U.S. participation in World War One, Congress passed the 1916 Revenue Act, and then the War Revenue Act of 1917. The highest income tax rate jumped from 15 percent in 1916 to 67 percent in 1917 to 77 percent in 1918. War is expensive.

After the war, federal income tax rates took on the steam of the roaring 1920s, dropping to 25 percent from 1925 through 1931.

The Depression
Congress raised taxes again in 1932 during the Great Depression from 25 percent to 63 percent on the top earners.

World War II
As we mentioned earlier, war is expensive.

In 1944, the top rate peaked at 94 percent on taxable income over $200,000 ($2.5 million in today’s dollars3). That’s a high tax rate.

The 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s
Over the next three decades, the top federal income tax rate remained high, never dipping below 70 percent.

The 1980s
The Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981 slashed the highest rate from 70 to 50 percent, and indexed the brackets for inflation.

Then, the Tax Reform Act of 1986, claiming that it was a two-tiered flat tax, expanded the tax base and dropped the top rate to 28 percent for tax years beginning in 1988.4 The hype here was that the broader base contained fewer deductions, but brought in the same revenue. Further, lawmakers claimed that they would never have to raise the 28 percent top rate.

The 28 percent top rate promise lasted three years before it was broken.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2019, 04:27:43 PM
Of further note, is his behavior immediately upon registering--why, he lit into Yorkshire Pud like he owed him money!

LOL!

QuoteAfter a few pages of that, he fades, then comes back strong once Pud is iced. Go figure.

Obvious astroturfing is obvious.

Admittedly the Pud did not fit with my program here as a Yank. :-X