• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:34:32 PM
Yeah that's another thing, working for a character of a Keith Rowland. I think I've bashed him in every single way imaginable, however all the facts still remain... I've never been accused of any of the atrocities to humanity, that one K. Rowland has.

Well, what I like is, that now that Keith and Dave have their safe space, I don't have to feel so guilty about posting my opinions about the show here now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Well, what I like is, that now that Keith and Dave have their safe space, I don't have to feel so guilty about posting my opinions about the show here now.

You should never feel that sort of way, where you cannot speak freely or have your own opinion. It's a lot better to be unfiltered, and to be without bondage. many people are hypocrites, a lot of them claim that there for freedom of speech, but in reality they're not.

This is the reason why Democrats are getting destroyed in every single way in life. don't worry all the soft and weak minded people, are being weeded out.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
You should never feel that sort of way, where you cannot speak freely or have your own opinion. It's a lot better to be unfiltered, and to be without bondage. many people are hypocrites, a lot of them claim that there for freedom of speech, but in reality they're not.

This is the reason why Democrats are getting destroyed in every single way in life. don't worry all the soft and weak minded people, are being weeded out.

That was probably Liberaces plan in shutting down the forum for a while, all along.  Wouldn't surprise me none.   ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

I realize there are still people interested in hearing about demons, monsters, new age topics and ghosts every night, but I can't help but wonder how many?  These topics have been saturating the "air waves" for decades now.

Seems like it's only boomers are into it. I dont know anyone that gives a fuck about the (((paranormal))) It was invented to sell books and make movies.

Millennials are smarter than boomers?

Lilith

In fairness, I should post screenshots of Daves Demons, ghosts and monsters guests tonight, since I posted Heathers.

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 22, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
Seems like it's only boomers are into it. I dont know anyone that gives a fuck about the (((paranormal))) It was invented to sell books and make movies.

Millennials are smarter than boomers?

ikr?  So many shows these days insist on living in the past it seems.  I don't know if it's a matter of intelligence or not.  Some people are just afraid of facing the present or the future.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
That was probably Liberaces plan in shutting down the forum for a while, all along.  Wouldn't surprise me none.   ;D

I have no idea why he shut it down, But ultimately it really doesn't matter why. The fact that the board Still Remains and Still Remains unfiltered from the filth, that is censorship. I'm glad this Remains free ground, away from communist regime.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
In fairness, I should post screenshots of Daves Demons, ghosts and monsters guests tonight, since I posted Heathers.

I Interviewed John already check it out, second half for those who missed it.

https://youtu.be/gCVLmn1EyLA

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:47:53 PM
I have no idea why he shut it down, But ultimately it really doesn't matter why. The fact that the board Still Remains and Still Remains unfiltered from the filth, that is censorship. I'm glad this Remains free ground, away from communist regime.

Thats what I love about Bellgab, and Liberace.  It's the only forum I need!

midnight with a mormon
social justice is his cry
this magical black man
will take her for a ride
filled with the longing

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:50:01 PM
I Interviewed John already check it out, second half for those who missed it.

https://youtu.be/gCVLmn1EyLA

Yes, I remember listening to it live.  He is a nice man.

WildCard

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
his show would be better, if he snorted tidepods.

that's not how commas work

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
Yes, I remember listening to it live.  He is a nice man.

Yeah he is actually a very nice guy, I had a good time talking to him... I told him I was drinking a beer and he definitely wanted one.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

GAS THE NPC's AUTOMATON WAR NOW!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WildCard on October 22, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
that's not how commas work

9 out of 10 times I'm using my cell phone. I really disregard most things, thanks for showing up.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
Yeah he is actually a very nice guy, I had a good time talking to him... I told him I was drinking a beer and he definitely wanted one.

Seems like it couldn't have been much more that a couple weeks ago.  Odd him being on yet another program so soon.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

there are still people interested in hearing about demons, monsters, new age topics and ghosts every night

When the genre shifted from, "presenting what might be true" to, "presenting what everyone knows is bullshit," a great swath of our common culture was lost.

Who benefits when the airwaves are filled with nothing but fresh country bullshit, night after night? Fuckin' spooks, that's who.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 22, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
GAS THE NPC's AUTOMATON WAR NOW!

They will never take our freedom.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

When the genre shifted from, "presenting what might be true" to, "presenting what everyone knows is bullshit," a great swath of our common culture was lost.

Who benefits when the airwaves are filled with nothing but fresh country bullshit, night after night? Fuckin' spooks, that's who.

And yet we still have host after host choosing these topics as the theme for their show.  I just don't "get it".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
Seems like it couldn't have been much more that a couple weeks ago.  Odd him being on yet another program so soon.

I know, it's almost like somebody was listening.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
I know, it's almost like somebody was listening.

Can't blame them.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

Hard to argue that point.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Can't blame them.  ;D

I don't either to be quite Frank, anything over a boring show host.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 22, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
Or our waifus

Is that Taylor Swift? That guy looks like my neighbor.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
Is that Taylor Swift? That guy looks like my neighbor.

Hai ~desu .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.