• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
Amy was/is good. If only she weren’t so...fragile. :(

if only Art have given the A/C unit earlier...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 01:39:54 AM
You seem pretty inconsistent in your application of this.

Human nature =

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 21, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
Is Amy still around/doing a show or did the ducks eat her?

I haven’t heard her in a long time. So, maybe ducks?! :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 21, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
if only Art have given her the A/C unit earlier...

Then there’s your whole basement thing. :)

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 01:47:12 AM
I still find it astonishing that a man courting a late night lunatic fringe demographic, got butthurt on air about a conspiracy theory, endorsed censorship, and attacked Alex Jones to virtue signal to retards that will likely never listen to MITD. On fucking campfire tales night, lol. I don't even listen to Alex Jones and that might have been the last show I streamed? I can tolerate a lack of charisma if the guest is interesting, but if you're dumb enough to denigrate a good chunk of your potential audience out the gate? Yikes. It doesn't help matters when you can produce algorithmic npc language from him on cue; he has trouble parsing low level propaganda, but somehow wants to parse cosmic mystery for an audience? Good luck with that.

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 21, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
Is Amy still around/doing a show or did the ducks eat her?

I think her air conditioner broke.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 11:14:12 AM
Then there’s your whole basement thing. :)

i know, right?  ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
I haven’t heard her in a long time. So, maybe ducks?! :o

I forgot all about Amy now im looking at her website and seen she was on deep talk radio. I remember the owner of deep talk radio posting here making excuses for her not doing a show and promising of her return. Did she ever come back for even one show or has she been gone for like 2 years straight now? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 21, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
I forgot all about Amy now im looking at her website and seen she was on deep talk radio. I remember the owner of deep talk radio posting here making excuses for her not doing a show and promising of her return. Did she ever come back for even one show or has she been gone for like 2 years straight now?

I just canna remember, captain. Aye, it’s been awhile though.

don’t be so dramatic, KI. it’s only been a year.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
I don't have the numbers on his show vs. Heather's but I'd love to see the stream data if someone has that link.
Courtesy SixWeekTenure(tm)

1556 peak listeners
The identical page, found here, shows 1596 peak listeners

Either Bart or Keith claimed this is not a valid comparison, as there are more listeners on the other streams

The fact that Dave's doing damage control on a Casey Kasem fan forum with 20 users can't be a good sign

ShayP

Quote from: brig on October 21, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
I think her air conditioner broke.

LOL!!!  What schlep is going to buy her another one?

ShayP

She's busy...

In her free time (what little she has between studies and radio) Amy focuses on archival curation and preservation of historic literature, also volunteering her time to support STEM initiatives in education. She’s an avid horror and B-movie genre film fan, analog synth nerd, artist, silversmith, tech-head, hobby mechanic, long-time gamer, and enjoys restoring (as well as playing) coin-operated arcade machines. She resides on the edge of the Southwest with her family and three hell-hounds.

"studies"  heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
An advisory heads up would have been nice, unless there was a potent reason not to...

Sure, it would have been nice, but what's done is done.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 10:40:22 PM
...I don't appreciate how MV treated longtime Bellgabbers with his stunt.

I don't know you or care about your opinion.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Nah, but he'll never get another dime outta me.

I don't want your dead brother's life insurance money.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 21, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
Courtesy SixWeekTenure(tm)

1556 peak listeners
The identical page, found here, shows 1596 peak listeners

Either Bart or Keith claimed this is not a valid comparison, as there are more listeners on the other streams

The fact that Dave's doing damage control on a Casey Kasem fan forum with 20 users can't be a good sign

Killstream, a show about retards, furfags, and ecelebs pulled in 9000 listeners last night, lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
My two great loves finally together at last!

Hey, it worked for chicken. ;)

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
Killstream, a show about retards, furfags, and ecelebs pulled in 9000 listeners last night, lol.

well, they actually produce quality entertainment. UFO hoes owned.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on October 21, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
Sure, it would have been nice, but what's done is done.

The timeline has expired on that, yes. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
My two great loves finally together at last!
Still need some syrup on them...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

I listened last night because Jim was on and i love his smartassed commentary Ralph bores me tho.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 21, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
I don't know you or care about your opinion.

Yeah, I know you don't care about other people or their opinions.   You've made that extremely clear.  Good day! :D

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 21, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
I listened last night because Jim was on and i love his smartassed commentary Ralph bores me tho.

i dont mind Ralph as long as he has an interesting topic to stream about. i understand why you feel that way.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 21, 2018, 07:43:48 PM
i dont mind Ralph as long as he has an interesting topic to stream about. i understand why you feel that way.

I like Jims high energy shitposting Ralph has about as much energy as Jeb!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Casting your pearls before swine.  ::)

Oops! Now I’ve gone and dehumanized Dave and his NPC brethren again.  :o

Can someone make me up some rat posters? :D
Nope, but I can sell you a couple.   ;)