• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Jackstar

I love it when someone actually reads.

yumyumtree

Quote from: bigchucka on June 01, 2014, 11:40:35 PM
Maybe he was smart enough to dispose of the animals he was torturing and killing (being a serial killer increases the likelyhood that he was) by cooking and eating them.  Would help supplement his diet, give him extra protein to help physical development.  And this was before we had flouride in the water.  I guess there could have been other shit in the water back then, though...  GMO's and high fructose corn syrup wouldn't have been around... hard fucking telling what was in "vaccines" at this time...
Okey-doke.

I listened to Dave on both his own show and then Coat interviewing John Cameron.. For some reason, it worked better on Coast.. I think it was the thunder..

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2014, 12:31:08 PM
I love it when someone actually reads.

I love it when someone wildly speculates.

zeebo

Quote from: area51drone on June 03, 2014, 09:18:38 AM
I love it when someone wildly speculates.

Heck if you're gonna speculate, might as well go crazy wild with it.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on June 03, 2014, 01:16:51 PM
Heck if you're gonna speculate, might as well go crazy wild with it.  :)

Might not be so sure on that one. You're all in on it.

Uncle Duke

Did Cameron claim Edwards killed Jimmy Hoffa?

WOTR

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 01, 2014, 10:51:09 PM
Thanks.
Again, I unfortunately missed the show, but according to Wikipedia, Edwards was born in June 1933. The Black Dahlia murder happened in Jan.1947. Although remotely possible, I don't think it's likely that a 13 year old committed the crime.
My memory is already hazy (Ah, the wonders of ADHD.)  However, I seem to recall that the author placed Edwards as killing three people when he was just 11 years old.  Killing one two years later would just be "child's play" (forgive the bad pun.)

I suppose like any human being when you go looking for a pattern you find one.  If this guy was even just responsible for a fraction of what the author claimed he would be one amazing individual.  If he were the Zodiac killer in addition to the killer of Ramsey it would be shocking.  Not unprecedented- but a real oddity to have a killer of men, women, children, white, black, lovers and loners.

I find it unlikely that he is responsible for every unsolved killing in America... I liked when a caller asked if he was active in the _____ area around 1975 and the author responded that he was... Naturally he could have been the killer in the unsolved crime. 

It was a little too much.  At the same time, I love a good story and I love when somebody can spin a good tale about a man who killed indiscriminately over decades in every geographic location in every manner.  The only thing that would make it better is if Edwards had never been caught and were still alive and free... what a great thrill...

WOTR

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2014, 06:13:56 PM
Did Cameron claim Edwards killed Jimmy Hoffa?
I do not recall that on this program.  I think we all know Hoffa toppled over dead of boredom after a certain interview.  What Noory never mentions is that for security reasons the interview took place in the middle of nowhere on the bank of a fast flowing river...

MikeJ

Quote from: Scully on May 31, 2014, 03:45:27 AM
I like Dave Schrader when he's on Coast, but what I've heard of him on his own show, the bumper music drives me crazy and the off-topic "guy talk" that goes on and on and on while some woman laughs hysterically at everything the guys say is a dealkiller.  Maybe I've just listened on the wrong nights.   :P

I have been listening to Schrader's show fairly consistently since he hosted on Coast a few months ago.  I agree about the guy talk, and hate it when Mallie (sp?) tries to read on Fridays.  In general I like the show, although I don't really care for True Crime Tuesdays.  I know crime themed TV shows etc. are popular, but it is not a topic that ever really interested me.  Also, the shows on Fridays tend to drag because the banter between Dave and Tim can get a little hard to take over time (also not really into someone basically reading newspaper articles on the radio).  Other than Tuesdays and Fridays, I like the show, but I still rely on Art Bell's old shows to get me through those 2 days (and Sat/Sun).

Dave.. I see why the Snallygaster has that speech impediment! Look at that stupid tongue: http://www.snallygasterdc.com/

Great job on Darkness Radio! Love the show.

(  Now I need links to your C2C shows and Knapps! )

EBE123

Quote from: area51drone on June 01, 2014, 04:33:07 AM
This author is insane.    Have any of you read his website?

http://coldcasecameron.com/killers-timeline/2000-2011/

"2001, May 1, Washington, DC. Forty five years after grooming and killing Elizabeth Short from Hollywood, Edwards targets Chandra Levy, a  24 year old Modesto, California resident. She was working in Washington DC at the Federal Bureau of Prisons"

"2002, December 24th. Modesto, California. Edwards kidnaps Laci Peterson and her unborn son Connor"

Its as if every major murder in the USA was done by Edwards.  I don't think so.

Edward Edwards also killed Jimmy Hoffa! LOL

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/jonbenet-ramsey-murdered-by-edward-wayne-edwards-a-serial-killer-youve-never-heard-of-new-book-claims/story-fnixwvgh-1226889856639

albrecht

Quote from: EBE123 on June 06, 2014, 07:20:10 PM
Edward Edwards also killed Jimmy Hoffa! LOL

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/jonbenet-ramsey-murdered-by-edward-wayne-edwards-a-serial-killer-youve-never-heard-of-new-book-claims/story-fnixwvgh-1226889856639
No Friggin Way! Amazing. Good find. As Bellgab people predicted! Amazing. Now where was Edward during the Kennedy assassination, the Lindbergh baby kidnapping, and the abduction of Madeleine McCann??

Man, some of Schraeder's picks for bumpers are terrible tonight.

area51drone

I really was enjoying some of the Schrader show tonight.   Would be a great thing if C2C traded Noory for him.

If Schrader sticks around (looks good for now) I think the getting rid of Wells thing will work out in the end.
Now we just need to get rid of Noory...

Murder101

Quote from: Scully on May 31, 2014, 03:45:27 AM
I like Dave Schrader when he's on Coast, but what I've heard of him on his own show, the bumper music drives me crazy and the off-topic "guy talk" that goes on and on and on while some woman laughs hysterically at everything the guys say is a dealkiller.  Maybe I've just listened on the wrong nights.   :P
Sounds like you're listening to Supernatural News or Para-Share. Those nights are meant to be light and funny. Just dave,Tim and Mallie having fun while reading news and listener mail.

The most recent one had me cracking up, crying when Dave was talking about Tim shoulder-tackling Caribou.

Nebraska888

Quote from: area51drone on June 14, 2014, 02:57:59 AM
I really was enjoying some of the Schrader show tonight.   Would be a great thing if C2C traded Noory for him.

Yep!   ;)

yumyumtree

This guest sounds like a nut.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 27, 2014, 11:53:16 PM
This guest sounds like a nut.

The aliens inspired Lennon's songwriting?  Finally "I Am the Walrus" is making some sense.

NowhereInTime

I started this thread as "Dave Schrader Sucks". John Lennon killed by Aliens? Jesus.
Anyone care to dispute that he sucks?
If you're listening to this garbage right now then this is just a Jorch Noory show with a different suck bag host.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 28, 2014, 12:27:57 AM
I started this thread as "Dave Schrader Sucks". John Lennon killed by Aliens? Jesus.
Anyone care to dispute that he sucks?
If you're listening to this garbage right now then this is just a Jorch Noory show with a different suck bag host.

Just turned it on after reading this post.

I'm waiting for the caller who says Stephen King killed John Lennon.

Did they mention the band UFO at all?

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2014, 12:52:41 AM
I'm waiting for the caller who says Stephen King killed John Lennon.

I'd say this is a high-probability event tonite.

Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft. ::)  I don't know what possessed the Carpenters to record that song.  They didn't write it.  It was originally recorded by the band, Klaatu, who many thought were the Beatles reformed under another name.  It was quite the rumor back in the 1970's.  Their album does sound like a Beatles knock-off.  I think they were really some Canadians.

Caller has watched way too much Star Trek.  Galactic Federation!   ::)

AAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!   

This has to be the Worst Bumper in the History of Coast. 

Ascended Masters of the Galactic Federation with Admiral Jesus H. Christ.  ::)

Is there a full moon tonight?   The loonies are all calling in.