• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean David Morton

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

"morton court"?  What the hell?   The guy tried to setup his own Court System!

expat

I doubt the judge gave that petition more than a quick glance, it's totally preposterous

At least his wife is okay. She felt Dannion Brinkley's presence and he convinced her not to die. Or something like that.

What an odd hour of radio that was.

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on April 10, 2017, 05:04:57 PM
At least his wife is okay. She felt Dannion Brinkley's presence and he convinced her not to die. Or something like that.

I was listening, thanks for the link!

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 05:09:55 PM
I was listening, thanks for the link!
Ditto thanks from me.  I checked out that Revolution Radio site and discovered the History Butcher, Douglas Dietrich has
not one but two shows on this network.  Unreal............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 10, 2017, 05:36:12 PM
Ditto thanks from me.  I checked out that Revolution Radio site and discovered the History Butcher, Douglas Dietrich has
not one but two shows on this network.  Unreal............
Wow. Simply wow. Anyway to get the show that was live, that link is dead (or I can't figure out that website.) Would like to hear the incidents of the conviction and the health of Melissa.
ps: a lot of "alternative" types: both far left,  far right, and just the pure crazy, try to initiate different "courts" or legal systems or don't believe that the current legal systems have authority, jurisdiction, legal, or lawful status over their persons or actions.

Quote from: Northern Lights on April 10, 2017, 05:04:57 PM

I want to see Dannion take Mike Pences' force lighting and survive.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2017, 05:59:22 PM
Wow. Simply wow. Anyway to get the show that was live, that link is dead (or I can't figure out that website.) Would like to hear the incidents of the conviction and the health of Melissa.
ps: a lot of "alternative" types: both far left,  far right, and just the pure crazy, try to initiate different "courts" or legal systems or don't believe that the current legal systems have authority, jurisdiction, legal, or lawful status over their persons or actions.

Me too, I hope a podcast or recording was made.

WOTR

Somebody should sell the fraud one of P. Warren's wishing machines...

expat

LOL Sean has just launched a crowdfunding appeal, aiming to raise $10,000. Probably he wants to compensate some of the people whose money he stole, not to fund the Morton lifestyle.

Or maybe set up a prison commissary account? Whaddya think?

Quote from: expat on April 10, 2017, 09:00:29 AM
Melissa is currently in hospital, in a coma and not expected to live. She had a serious stroke a day after the verdict.

And was hospitalized for 3 days and released. When's the last time you heard of someone who had a stroke and was in a coma, being released after 3 days. Yeah, thought so.

DanTSX

It should be expected to encounter kooks within this genre.  Kooks should be tolerated and often welcomed.

However, criminals should find no seat at the table, and should be shunned entirely.

Morton is a criminal.   For perspective, Hoagland is a kook.

Morton should be banished from genre.  Anyone defending him should be ridiculed .

DanTSX

Quote from: rekcuf on April 10, 2017, 06:04:16 PM
I want to see Dannion take Mike Pences' force lighting and survive.

That shit works wonder. 

Electric Pence's just treatment unfucked my shit. Now I just dream in pussy, no more dick.  Not eben the big benises

A+ wood endure again

MV/Liberace!

Sentencing is tomorrow (Monday).

paladin1991

Quote from: Σ> on June 18, 2017, 04:50:10 AM
Sentencing is tomorrow (Monday).

Is this about the old SEC fraud deal?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 18, 2017, 03:40:02 PM
Is this about the old SEC fraud deal?
No, that was a civil matter. This one is related to his criminal tax fraud and conspiracy convictions (51 combined felony counts.)

Wow, Sean has really ballooned over the years! I guess all those cruise buffets and fancy eating off of 'investors' money?
https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/2017/04/bogus-psychic-guilty-in-fraud-scheme.html

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2017, 03:47:17 PM
No, that was a civil matter. This one is related to his criminal tax fraud and conspiracy convictions (51 combined felony counts.)

Wow, Sean has really ballooned over the years! I guess all those cruise buffets and fancy eating off of 'investors' money?
https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/2017/04/bogus-psychic-guilty-in-fraud-scheme.html

Wonder if Snoory will have SDM on the show anytime soon. 

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 18, 2017, 04:52:32 PM
Wonder if Snoory will have SDM on the show anytime soon.
Norry frequently brags that he is the most popular radio host for people in prisons. Now SDM will be able to connect directly with that vast listening audience! Maybe a Danheiser Production and a "live stage show" from SDM and Norry in whatever Federal prison SDM gets placed?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2017, 04:56:27 PM
Norry frequently brags that he is the most popular radio host for people in prisons. Now SDM will be able to connect directly with that vast listening audience! Maybe a Danheiser Production and a "live stage show" from SDM and Norry in whatever Federal prison SDM gets placed?

Wonder if Psychic Superstar SDM saw any of this coming.

Morton didn't show up for sentencing today and his whereabouts are unknown: http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.ca/2017/06/bunk-psychic-absconds-from-criminal.html?m=1

His radio show starts in five minutes. Will he be hosting? What will be said?  And where's that popcorn gif?

bateman

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 19, 2017, 03:58:24 PM
Morton didn't show up for sentencing today and his whereabouts are unknown: http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.ca/2017/06/bunk-psychic-absconds-from-criminal.html?m=1

His radio show starts in five minutes. Will he be hosting? What will be said?  And where's that popcorn gif?

Some British guy is currently hosting SDM's show here and trying to get in touch with him.

bateman

SDM will be on the air in a minute, apparently.

bateman

bateman

'Technical difficulties' music playing.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 19, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
SDM will be on the air in a minute, apparently.

He was on at first then the signal went out. It seems he's on the highway on his phone. Shades of O.J. Simpson lol

EDIT: He's back!