• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 03, 2019, 03:50:26 PM
I think, for me, George lost any shred of decency or credibility or honesty when he had Dannion Brinkley on his show--a proven fraud and someone guilty of stolen valor--on memorial day or close to it.  Completely fabricated his military experience.

Oh come on, we've all been sheep dipped at one time or another.  His service to Christians in Action was as a sniper, what so hard to believe about that?

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2019, 06:30:49 PM
Oh come on, we've all been sheep dipped at one time or another.  His service to Christians in Action was as a sniper, what so hard to believe about that?
Any snippets come to mind?  I think I missed that episode.

Morgus

The c2cam website has an article on the Contact in the Desert, UFO convention, held last weekend that Noory attended:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/ufo-convention-thrills-crowds

QuoteOur own George Noory celebrated his birthday at a sold-out lunch where he interacted with attendees and performed a few musical numbers to the delight of all. Noory said “It’s great to see our audience up front and personal and they really get it. Contact in the Desert is a place where the greatest minds in ufology get together under the stars to discuss one of the greatest mysteries of our lifetime: ‘Are we alone?’” Producer Tom Danheiser added, “What a great event! Being in a room with like-minded folks and listening to so many experts is something you have to experience.“

Morgus

Noory started his interview tonight with the Einstein expert guest with his usual  question about what could he have done if he had a computer. ..

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on June 03, 2019, 11:54:33 PM
Noory started his interview tonight with the Einstein expert guest with his usual  question about what could he have done if he had a computer. ..

ikr?  I think the guest is interesting tho.

Lilith

With that said, WAY too many crappy comercials!

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 03, 2019, 10:25:44 PM
The c2cam website has an article on the Contact in the Desert, UFO convention, held last weekend that Noory attended:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/ufo-convention-thrills-crowds

Our own George Noory celebrated his birthday at a sold-out lunch where he interacted with attendees and performed a few musical numbers to the delight of all. Noory said “It’s great to see our audience up front and personal and they really get it. Contact in the Desert is a place where the greatest minds in ufology get together under the stars to discuss one of the greatest mysteries of our lifetime: ‘Are we alone?’” Producer Tom Danheiser added, “What a great event! Being in a room with like-minded folks and listening to so many experts is something you have to experience.“

Ha!  Yes, I can only imagine.  Jorch at a "sold-out" birthday party, where he's enjoying birthday cake and red wine, surrounded by adoring cat ladies, drinking water.  Elvis, eat your heart out.

expat

George, George, that Einstein joke was really, really lame.

Plus, not a word Kasten spoke was true. How can you stand interviewing such a liar?

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2019, 07:04:33 AM
Ha!  Yes, I can only imagine.  Jorch at a "sold-out" birthday party, where he's enjoying birthday cake and red wine, surrounded by adoring cat ladies, drinking water.  Elvis, eat your heart out.
Not a dry seat in the house

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2019, 08:28:02 AM

That one never gets old.  Jorch surrounded by cartoon characters.  So appropriate.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 04, 2019, 08:26:09 AM
Kimberly-Clark should have a promo booth follow Jorch to all of his "invasions."

Hey, Tommee, get busy.  Jorch is missing out on some more money-making opportunities.  You might check these folks out for a booth, too.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on June 04, 2019, 07:36:53 AM

Plus, not a word Kasten spoke was true. How can you stand interviewing such a liar?

Kasten cited guys like Basiago, Goode, and Wilcock as sources to verify his stories.

Jojo

I'll try to hold all constructive feedback until a couple days from now  ::).  If it's not too delicious!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 04, 2019, 09:24:17 AM
Kasten cited guys like Basiago, Goode, and Wilcock as sources to verify his stories.
Ha!  Nothing like reputable sources.

DocHolliday

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2019, 09:37:19 AM

"Could they be hiding in portals?"

I swear that guy was serving breakfast at the local greasy spoon on Sunday...

https://i.imgur.com/VO9prjt.jpg

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: expat on June 04, 2019, 07:36:53 AM

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/driver-switches-places/

Urban legend....Jewish folklore....timeless joke....badly told.
File under ‘The Dalai Lama goes into  pizza joint...’

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 04, 2019, 09:24:17 AM
Well, obviously true and verified then due to quantum, hyper-dimensional physics, and vibrations.  Fact-checked by the Askashic Record also, though need to consult a Woodland Hills based dentist who is an expert in past life regressions, time travel, and psychic powers.

"That's True!" 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2019, 11:28:02 AM
Well, obviously true and verified then due to quantum, hyper-dimensional physics, and vibrations.  Fact-checked by the Askashic Record also, though need to consult a Woodland Hills based dentist who is an expert in past life regressions, time travel, and psychic powers.

"That's True!"
Indeed.  I always fact check with this guy.

Dateline

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 04, 2019, 08:26:09 AM
Only those that wore "Grampers Pampers" passed the dryness tests.  No drips, drops, or puddles.  Right, Norry?