• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 27, 2016, 03:23:01 PM
Wrong. MV already addressed this by saying that he didn't remove the comment because it was libelous (King of Kings mentioned examples of what would be libel), only because established members here reported the post and saw it in poor taste. You wouldn't have made it very far in a legal proceeding had you sued over it.

Ross already mentioned that BellGab had your support on raid night for OSOM, so your confirmation isn't necessary. Proof: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.msg586775.html#msg586775

The same can be said about Peter Eberhardt after someone on the Gabcast asked Heather if she had the authority to fire him. The only one that could do that was you.

Maybe it was Bateman that asked him to do it. It doesn't say it was Art.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 03:29:58 PM
Man, I wish you would have been around in 2008 to ask Obama some questions.

If I ever made it past the metal detectors, they'd probably kick me out once all the other reporters started getting contact highs. 

I'd totally hang out with Barry though. He completely has turned me off from the Democratic Party but I would love to smoke a blunt with him. I imagine it'd be as strange as the time Nixon and Hunter Thompson shared a limo ride and talked football the whole time.

Art Bell

I did not allow Heather to do anything, as I pointed out I have no official position at the Network at all, none.

Art

Mr. Fidget

The panda gif really was great.

DarKPenguiN

Hes not going to answer much beyond a few cherry picked questions.

Gabcast should be interesting though... what time and whats the skype/call in?

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 03:35:49 PM
I did not allow Heather to do anything, as I pointed out I have no official position at the Network at all, none.

Art

did you get to see the new x files ? if so  what did you think?

"No questions only fighting." -Art Bell

Out. Of. Touch. The less I knew about you and behavior, the better I thought of you. I still have too much respect for you to say you're full of shit. Who knows how long that will last? Hopefully longer than you were with SiriusXM...

Welcome back though. :)

GravitySucks

Art

If you ever do get a chance to come back to MITD will you let Mr. fidget call in at least for a few minutes?  The guy just wants a chance to clear his name.

Quote from: Freyja on January 27, 2016, 03:21:48 PM
OK....but, but, but.......

You auditioned Heather as  co-host right from the get go on MITD. She overall did not get a favorable audience response and you dropped her from the show.

Then knowing the above, you place her as the host of MITD??? Can you explain the rationale behind this decision?

Who then approached Howard Hughes and Steve Warner for the role of host?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 27, 2016, 03:36:58 PM
The panda gif really was great.
The Panda gif was awesome. Saved for future use.

So was the car ride Gif (whoever did that has some real talent-)

Corona Kitty

Art come back soon.

Chronaut

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 27, 2016, 03:37:54 PM
did you get to see the new x files ? if so  what did you think?

Haha - see, this is why I want you co-hosting that interview.  I already have more than enough answers about the stalker etc.; it'd be more fun to talk about new stuff.  An interrogation would not be fun to hear; a real, congenial conversation would be.

Chronaut

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 03:38:25 PM
If you ever do get a chance to come back to MITD will you let Mr. fidget call in at least for a few minutes?  The guy just wants a chance to clear his name.

Isn't this the guy who got booted because he took people's money for fidgets that he never delivered?

ziznak

Hey Art... does George Noory suck??? we NEED to know!!!

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 03:42:12 PM
Haha - see, this is why I want you co-hosting that interview.  I already have more than enough answers about the stalker etc.; it'd be more fun to talk about new stuff.  An interrogation would not be fun to hear; a real, congenial conversation would be.

hahahahahahh    maybe i'm an idiot  but i want to know what art thinks of the new x files   and how cool it will be to have chris carter on here again !!!!

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: ziznak on January 27, 2016, 03:43:31 PM
Hey Art... does George Noory suck??? we NEED to know!!!
Noory's a pimp.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 03:43:09 PM
Isn't this the guy who got booted because he took people's money for fidgets that he never delivered?

Yes, and he has started posting incessantly here. He has his own thread, but he is just begging for a chance to get off the blacklist. I think he knows he mucked it up.

pyewacket

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 02:14:29 PM

Have you considered setting a trap for the stalker? 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 27, 2016, 03:43:48 PM
hahahahahahh    maybe i'm an idiot  but i want to know what art thinks of the new x files   and how cool it will be to have chris carter on here again !!!!

I'd like to hear what he thinks about it too. I'm in heaven, very impressed with the new X-Files. Well, I can't say that I'm a fan of that weird beard Skinner is sporting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 27, 2016, 03:44:42 PM

Pye, will you please come over here and dry my keyboard and monitor?

Chronaut

Haha - that's the basic idea, but I had something a bit more sophisticated in mind  ;D

JesusJuice

I keep seeing it repeated over and over that this place will go back to normal once the so called "trolls" leave. How is that possible? Bellgab is a troll site. This place was originally called George Noory Sucks.com. A site dedicated to mocking and calling in and pranking George Noory.

Art Bell himself is a massive troll. Did he not tell his followers to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air after he found out that Church took a guest hosting gig on C2C? Did Ross not confirm that it was Art that encouraged bellgabbers to call in and harass Hoagland live on air? Plus the many awful things that he has said about Noory over the years. Plus his obvious sock puppet accounts that are clearly there just to stir up shit.

Heather Wade herself is a massive troll. Calling George Noory a Satanist that gets sexual pleasure from watching children being abused while he was here is just sick. She organized an on air harassment campaign against Noory and considered it a "great success" that he was forced to shut down his phone lines for the night. Her random spat with Warner a week ago where she attacked him here and then later said she was just messing around. That's typical troll behavior. Get someone all pissed off and then just say that you were playing.

Art knows what he's doing. You cucks keep falling for it.

"Wait until this site goes back to normal." Baby, this site is as normal as it has ever been. Actually it's a lot tamer.

Art

Not the network officially but your fingerprints are all over the flagship program of DMDN, do you deny that? I find it hard to believe that you didn't make the call to fire Pete if Heather felt threatened by him pushing for a new host. No way Heather would take the initiative on that one, she wouldn't step out of turn when you control every aspect of MITD.

GravitySucks

Ross did not confirm anything. He said "I was asked to". He didn't say anything about Art.

Mr. Fidget

Did you look at my docs? Do you understand the circumstances I was dealing with? Are you willing to lift your 19 year old public blacklisting of myself? What is the shelf life of Pizza Punch? Was Mel for real? Do you still have any fidgets? You said you would "do your research" on them, did you? What happened with your cat regarding fidgets. Have you spoken to Nick Begich about them? Has a government official ever instructed you on how to deal with fidgets? Crumple, or fold? Is that too many questions?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2016, 03:47:42 PM
I keep seeing it repeated over and over that this place will go back to normal once the so called "trolls" leave. How is that possible? Bellgab is a troll site. This place was originally called George Noory Sucks.com. A site dedicated to mocking and calling in and pranking George Noory.

Art Bell himself is a massive troll. Did he not tell his followers to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air after he found out that Church took a guest hosting gig on C2C? Did Ross not confirm that it was Art that encouraged bellgabbers to call in and harass Hoagland live on air? Plus the many awful things that he has said about Noory over the years. Plus his obvious sock puppet accounts that are clearly there just to stir up shit.

Heather Wade herself is a massive troll. Calling George Noory a Satanist that gets sexual pleasure from watching children being abused while he was here is just sick. She organized an on air harassment campaign against Noory and considered it a "great success" that he was forced to shut down his phone lines for the night. Her random spat with Warner a week ago where she attacked him here and then later said she was just messing around. That's typical troll behavior. Get someone all pissed off and then just say that you were playing.

Art knows what he's doing. You cucks keep falling for it.

"Wait until this site goes back to normal." Baby, this site is as normal as it has ever been. Actually it's a lot tamer.
You and your silly logic  ::)

He claims to know whom the "stalker" is. That would seem to be at least a partial victory?

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on January 27, 2016, 03:39:11 PM
So was the car ride Gif (whoever did that has some real talent-)

Kind of you, thanks! It was my first attempt at compositing and masking. :)