• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Lunger

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2017, 03:38:59 PM
I've been filling the downtime with William Cooper's greatest hits.

Here's an oldie, but a goodie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwVKLYXLXY

I think it's important for one to know one's history.

Fifteen minutes in and this asshat still hasn't said anything.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 03:49:16 PM
Ask the mad martian.  Time for an update!

Did Myke get custody of the Martian in the divorce?   Looks like he already walked off with Max, Malliard and Laura.

Daniel should have hired a better attorney.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 03:42:23 PM
Where is Hoaxland?

Now that most of the subscriptions have run off, I'm guessing Robin kicked his moocher ass to the curb and he's living in a van, down by the river.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 01, 2017, 03:55:24 PM
Did Myke get custody of the Martian in the divorce?   Looks like he already walked off with Max, Malliard and Laura.

Daniel should have hired a better attorney.

Yes, that was the cause of the split.  Right after, Gary was on with Michael and called Daniel a penis.  Daniel proclaimed his fealty to Hoagie shortly thereafter.

Rix Gins

So, have any loyal Club 19.5 members that have stayed with Richard during his recent hiatus, received the e-book yet?  No?  Guess it hasn't been released yet, though Richard made it out to be a Christmas present of sorts.   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 01, 2017, 03:55:34 PM
Now that most of the subscriptions have run off, I'm guessing Robin kicked his moocher ass to the curb and he's living in a van, down by the river.

Hahaha down by the river!!!! Love that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 03:59:21 PM
Yes, that was the cause of the split.  Right after, Gary was on with Michael and called Daniel a penis.  Daniel proclaimed his fealty to Hoagie shortly thereafter.

Lol do I need to post text messages yet again of how the show ended? Check my twitter account for text message of your boy Daniel crying away blowing up my cell phone, while at a conference.

Back to hoaxland don't try to obfuscate the issue here like republicans do. Will we ever hear hoaxland again? Gary the mad Martian is still on the trail.... he is a restless soul. However he doesn't know of the whereabouts of one richard C Hoagland

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 04:42:12 PM

Lol do I need to post text messages yet again of how the show ended? Check my twitter account for text message of your boy Daniel crying away blowing up my cell phone, while at a conference.

Back to hoaxland don't try to obfuscate the issue here like republicans do. Will we ever hear hoaxland again? Gary the mad Martian is still on the trail.... he is a restless soul. However he doesn't know of the whereabouts of one richard C Hoagland

Yeah, well here in Hoagie land we have been taught to look below the surface and make connections.  Anyway my story's better.  I'll need to see lots more details before I give it up.

And Hoagie will rise again like the fabled Egyptian bird.  In the meantime, it'd be nice to hear from Gary.

Ciardelo

The yelly man is THE link. He's at the center of all the conflict.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 01, 2017, 05:01:39 PM
The yelly man is THE link. He's at the center of all the conflict.

Absolutely.  The idea that such acrimony (extending even to puppetry) can be put down to simple creative differences is preposterous. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
Yeah, well here in Hoagie land we have been taught to look below the surface and make connections.  Anyway my story's better.  I'll need to see lots more details before I give it up.

And Hoagie will rise again like the fabled Egyptian bird.  In the meantime, it'd be nice to hear from Gary.

I actually don't dislike hoaxland, I actually want him to return. I guess gary needs to make a little return.

Dr. MD MD

I think there's only one thing that can bring Hoagie back now. The power of Spivey!  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 05:11:00 PM
I actually don't dislike hoaxland, I actually want him to return. I guess gary needs to make a little return.

Yes a perfect world would have them both thundering from their respective mountaintops like the dueling principles of the Parsees.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 05:16:10 PM
Yes a perfect world would have them both thundering from their respective mountaintops like the dueling principles of the Parsees.

I emailed richard Hoagland multiple times, he listens to my show. I have the evidence that supports it. He's been ducking and dodging for too long. If Gary's so full of shit, why not just own him with actual facts. Games over Hoagland, man up and call into the show.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 05:20:52 PM
I emailed richard Hoagland multiple times, he listens to my show. I have the evidence that supports it. He's been ducking and dodging for too long. If Gary's so full of shit, why not just own him with actual facts. Games over Hoagland, man up and call into the show.

Something tells me you'll get further with flattery but, hey, make a cage-match of it if you can.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 05:30:00 PM
Something tells me you'll get further with flattery but, hey, make a cage-match of it if you can.

It is flattering, however I'm not here for an ego stroking. I wanted Hoagland to finally address these dark matters.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

It is flattering, however I'm not here for an ego stroking. I wanted Hoagland to finally address these dark matters.

Wait, Hoagie wants to promote a new book -- almost made him do a show last week on his own!  That'd be perfect!

He couldn't do it because of some technical issues with his station.  If all he had to do is was call in to you he might do it, and send people there.

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

Hell, I would just settle for a clean, crisp listing of the dark matters in a clear, concise manner that all can understand. 

I know it has *something* to do with Mars, images and some sort of TV show but then the "Yelly Man" kicks in and
it just turns into muck.   It is been like a year now and I'm no closer to truly understanding what the issue is................

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 05:33:02 PM
Wait, Hoagie wants to promote a new book -- almost made him do a show last week on his own!  That'd be perfect!

He couldn't do it because of some technical issues with his station.  If all he had to do is was call in to you he might do it, and send people there.

The ball is in his court, I won't attack him, I'll show him respect as I do every guest. He should really come on to promote his work and put an end to the charades.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 01, 2017, 05:44:48 PM
Hell, I would just settle for a clean, crisp listing of the dark matters in a clear, concise manner that all can understand. 

I know it has *something* to do with Mars, images and some sort of TV show but then the "Yelly Man" kicks in and
it just turns into muck.   It is been like a year now and I'm no closer to truly understanding what the issue is................

In a tv show of which Hoagie was a major part, people were shown with Martian images that don't correspond to any currently known publicly.  Hoagie maintains these were actors with props; Gary believes it's proof Hoagie has unreleased images in his possession and is hiding them for nefarious purposes.

zeebo

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
Yeah, well here in Hoagie land we have been taught to look below the surface and make connections....

nailed it!

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

The ball is in his court, I won't attack him, I'll show him respect as I do every guest. He should really come on to promote his work and put an end to the charades.

Yes!  I want to see this happen so badly.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on January 01, 2017, 05:51:43 PM
He should really come on to promote his work

He didn't even promote his own work on his own show. Did you ever hear a commercial for any of his books? No, lol--because he doesn't care if people buy his books.

Which seems a strange attitude for a member of commercial society to possess.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2017, 05:58:11 PM

... he doesn't care if people buy his books.

Which seems a strange attitude for a member of commercial society to possess.

He was chuffed enough when Dark Mission made the NYT best-sellers list. Except it actually didn't--it was #21 out of 20. To Hoagland, that was close enough.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 05:56:32 PM
In a tv show of which Hoagie was a major part, people were shown with Martian images that don't correspond to any currently known publicly.  Hoagie maintains these were actors with props; Gary believes it's proof Hoagie has unreleased images in his possession and is hiding them for nefarious purposes.

So people behind the scenes at the TV show - including Gary, saw these images?   

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 01, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
So people behind the scenes at the TV show - including Gary, saw these images?

As far as I know, Gary only saw them in the finished production and compared them with what he knew to be available.  I am unsure of the timing relative to the psychotic episode for which Robin tried to have him committed.

K_Dubb

Quote from: expat on January 01, 2017, 06:14:37 PM
He was chuffed enough when Dark Mission made the NYT best-sellers list. Except it actually didn't--it was #21 out of 20. To Hoagland, that was close enough.

Only 1.5 away from #19.5!

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 06:20:23 PM
As far as I know, Gary only saw them in the finished production and compared them with what he knew to be available.  I am unsure of the timing relative to the psychotic episode for which Robin tried to have him committed.

and Robin is Mrs. Hoagland?   Sorry - I am not really up on my Hoagland knowledge.  To be honest - I checked out Enterprise Mission in like 1997 and that kind of closed the Hoagland book for me.