• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vara announces boxing career

Started by Pizzapunch, October 04, 2019, 11:40:36 AM

Pizzapunch

https://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/so/b6MsJIVHd#/main
[attachment=1,msg1359638]  [attachment=2,msg1359638]  [attachment=3,msg1359638]  [attachment=4,msg1359638]

Corona Kitty

Lol, wtf @ boxing ... You'd think he's already been hit in the head one too many times.

Quote from: username on October 04, 2019, 01:25:41 PM
Lol, wtf @ boxing ... You'd think he's already been hit in the head one too many times.

Malliard Vs. Vara   

I'd buy a damn ticket to that!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2019, 05:37:47 PM
Malliard Vs. Vara   

I'd buy a damn ticket to that!

That would be fun to watch.

Quote from: username on October 04, 2019, 05:39:33 PM
That would be fun to watch.

Hells ya it would be.  Malliard is younger, has a greater reach and might just be Western Pennsylvania coal miner strong.  Vara has had heart attacks and I think still smokes Marlboro's.  Still it just takes one good right  and down goes the Duck.

"Yer ass has been VARFAfied"

Gunner65

Yeah, I was listening to his "show" when he made the announcement.  Before he had Dietrichs' former "producer" Fenton as a guest.  I think Vara has lost his damn mind.  And I think the event is some sort of weird wrestling/boxing deal in Rhode fucking Island. I tried looking it up but gave up when I didn't find it.  Fell asleep listening to that cackling Fenton..she's a real beauty she is.  Said she was a member of the "Rack Pack" and one of her best conferences involved a bunch of women who claimed to have had sex with an alien and told their stories in vivid detail.  Really bizarre stuff.

Ha!   

How about some sort of Podcaster/Youtuber Battle Royale or Hunger Games?  I'd say that Decon and Groyper waste the lot of them.
From that point I'm not sure.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 06:02:35 PM
Yeah, I was listening to his "show" when he made the announcement.  Before he had Dietrichs' former "producer" Fenton as a guest.  I think Vara has lost his damn mind.  And I think the event is some sort of weird wrestling/boxing deal in Rhode fucking Island. I tried looking it up but gave up when I didn't find it.  Fell asleep listening to that cackling Fenton..she's a real beauty she is.  Said she was a member of the "Rack Pack".
rough n rowdy?  I know the next one is in Rhode island....I buy every rough n rowdy ppv and he'd get killed [attachment=1,msg1359677] 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2019, 05:56:24 PM
Hells ya it would be.  Malliard is younger, has a greater reach and might just be Western Pennsylvania coal miner strong.  Vara has had heart attacks and I think still smokes Marlboro's.  Still, it just takes one good right and down goes the Duck.

"Yer ass has been VARFAfied"

You actually made me think about this...

Honestly, I think Jim would have the upper hand in this bout. Jim has the youth and the lack of damage to the Head already. Vara, I believe is a stroke victim leaving him with what appears to be signs of bells palsy.

no disrespect to those out there with similar conditions I'm not trying to make a joke out of that. Vera I imagine has extremely terrible cardio most likely a cardiomyopathy victim. Jim, I imagine definitely the same lack of cardio.

With all of those variables come into play Jim would for sure beat that ass on pure rage leaving Vera in his own pool of blood left to die. (Maybe not that extreme)

Quote from: username on October 04, 2019, 06:20:15 PM
You actually made me think about this...

Honestly, I think Jim would have the upper hand in this bout. Jim has the youth and the lack of damage to the Head already. Vara, I believe is a stroke victim leaving him with what appears to be signs of bells palsy.

no disrespect to those out there with similar conditions I'm not trying to make a joke out of that. Vera I imagine has extremely terrible cardio most likely a cardiomyopathy victim. Jim, I imagine definitely the same lack of cardio.

With all of those variables come into play Jim would for sure beat that ass on pure rage leaving Vera in his own pool of blood left to die. (Maybe not that extreme)

Oh I agree but Vara needs a victim just so the "VARAfied" line can be dropped.

Let's see who can he beat?

Vara v Noory?   I think Noory wins despite the age gap.
Vara v Schrader?   Baldie comes out on top.
Vara v Callan?  Callan is a working man.   No win there.

Vara v Alex Jones?  Now *there* would be a bout!  Still no win.

Maybe he can beat Clyde?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2019, 06:28:55 PM
Oh I agree but Vara needs a victim just so the "VARAfied" line can be dropped.

Let's see who can he beat?

Vara v Noory?   I think Noory wins despite the age gap.
Vara v Schrader?   Baldie comes out on top.
Vara v Callan?  Callan is a working man.   No win there.

Vara v Alex Jones?  Now *there* would be a bout!  Still no win.

Maybe he can beat Clyde?

Noory is probably in better shape at this point in time, If Noory can keep moving I think he could definitely out box him.

Schrader, Hmmm I saw recent footage of him.... He has the same body as a potato. Another for sure cardiomyopathy victim confirmed, with that said.... Most likely I can see Schrader doing pretty well. He can use all that pent up aggression from his personal life, making him leaving Vara in a pool of blood.

Callan.... I don't know much about him ..... do you think he has it in him to physically end a mentally challenged individual?

Alex Jones .... that man has a lot of hate in his heart... he would for sure murder Vara!

Clyde is such a mess, I can see him having a stroke getting to the ring.

I think Vara's best bet is to pull an andy kaufman and only compete against women.

Ok.  So I think we all agree that Clyde is out.  Not even fair to put him in - maybe he can be the ring side announcer.

Mychael makes  a good point on hate.  Hate goes along way in these matters.  I think it would take some doing but I do agree that eventually Schrader could be worked up into a pre-psychotic rage.  I don't know about Callan - seems like a chill dude.  Maybe work the lady feet angle and get him going that way.  "Psst.  Hey Callan.  Vara gets three footjobs a day and you don't get none"

Alex Jones of course is an animal.  I definitely would lay down my hard earned green for a Jones v Jimmy Church bout.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2019, 07:05:49 PM
Ok.  So I think we all agree that Clyde is out.  Not even fair to put him in - maybe he can be the ring side announcer.

Mychael makes  a good point on hate.  Hate goes along way in these matters.  I think it would take some doing but I do agree that eventually Schrader could be worked up into a pre-psychotic rage.  I don't know about Callan - seems like a chill dude.  Maybe work the lady feet angle and get him going that way.  "Psst.  Hey Callan.  Vara gets three footjobs a day and you don't get none"

Alex Jones of course ia an animal.  I definitely would lay down my hard earned green for a Jones v Jimmy Church bout.

Jones is an animal ..... I honestly view him as a serious physical threat to all men listed above. Jones would for sure put these gentlemen in a coma.

Pizzapunch

Vara has challenged Miller on his show the other night

https://youtu.be/s4vwLRYH_WA

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on October 04, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Jones is an animal ..... I honestly view him as a serious physical threat to all men listed above. Jones would for sure put these gentlemen in a coma.

He's only a little guy. Genuinely tough people don't mouth off like he does and the last I saw of him he looked like a sack of yogurt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2019, 07:54:51 AM
He's only a little guy. Genuinely tough people don't mouth off like he does and the last I saw of him he looked like a sack of yogurt.

So, genuinely tough people in Britain just stay in their cages and don’t rock the queen’s boat then? Oh right! There are no genuinely tough people in Britain. You’re all just a bunch of royal worshipping surrender monkeys.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 05, 2019, 08:00:24 AM
So, genuinely tough people in Britain just stay in their cages and don’t rock the queen’s boat then? Oh right! There are no genuinely tough people in Britain. You’re all just a bunch of royal worshipping surrender monkeys.

Sorry for mocking your boyfriend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2019, 08:16:29 AM
Sorry for mocking your boyfriend.

Best you could come up with on short notice, I guess. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2019, 07:54:51 AM

https://youtu.be/UgEK9LMhrIc

Haha, he has been quite out of shape for awhile. I still think he would probably get in the best shape out of all men listed. This will be a battle of physical condition.

Dateline

These times we live in.  The paranormal fight of the century!  Michael  Vara vs. Heather Wade!

One rule though, no hair pulling.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on October 05, 2019, 02:35:56 PM
These times we live in.  The paranormal fight of the century!  Michael  Vara vs. Heather Wade!

Are you insinuating that Vara has experience with domestic violence?

DanTSX

Quote from: Dateline on October 05, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

The glass jaw vs the glass ceiling....