• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 10:58:56 AM
Heather could have George Senda on as a guest/co-host. ;D
Finally the voice of reason...

Norm

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 21, 2017, 05:21:43 PM
Her views which I disagree with are not the problem , she will bait an issue such as guns , politics , conspiracy ,  and Islam but simply will not engage in discussion on these topics on open lines .

She recently said she had a chance at more affiliates but loss them because she spoke of being a witch bitch.

FIFY

Norm

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on November 22, 2017, 09:46:50 AM
Finally the voice of reason...

George Senda has my vote, replace girl-noory with Slimy Senda, pay him off in cat litter and cans of cheap cat food. Open up the listener call-in line to Senda, that would peak my interest.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 22, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

I was joking, it would be funnier if it were true. I hope your family gets Lou Gehrig's Disease, you British faggot.

EarthAlien007

Heather had a guest on the other night hawking "a powerful flickering light device that entrains the brain to specific brainwave frequencies for the purpose of inducing altered and expanded states of awareness, such as lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences" for $5,000.

Guess what? Heather's manager Michelle is selling them! This was on Heather's Facebook page during last night's show.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/todd-acamesis/

PaulAtreides

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 22, 2017, 01:37:59 PM
Heather had a guest on the other night hawking "a powerful flickering light device that entrains the brain to specific brainwave frequencies for the purpose of inducing altered and expanded states of awareness, such as lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences" for $5,000.

Guess what? Heather's manager Michelle is selling them! This was on Heather's Facebook page during last night's show.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/todd-acamesis/

Or you could buy a strobe light on Amazon for $29.95. 

Dr. MD MD

I'm going to use my wish machine to wish for the money for this new gizmo. That should work, right?  :D

Dyna-X

C'mon Heather, take on Tangy Tangerine as a sponsor and some quack docs.  That will give you some "juice" to save the show. You're not quite big enough to have quality planted calls, but you are getting there. In the meanwhile keep massaging the "alleged" UFO document every time you need a stable point of sanity to direct your inquiries.

munbeam666

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 21, 2017, 05:21:43 PM
Her views which I disagree with are not the problem , she will bait an issue such as guns , politics , conspiracy ,  and Islam but simply will not engage in discussion on these topics on open lines .

She recently said she had a chance at more affiliates but loss them because she spoke of being a witch .
I agree. She is at her best when she stays with paranormal topics. It is evident that she has little experience in political discourse, and does not do well at debate. I suspect that part of the drop off of interest in the show was that she had a large number of wiccan listeners, who have little interest in RW politics. I'm glad shes stopped talking politics, you are right, she tends to 'bait' people on these issues but disallows real genuine debate
I'm not surprised that other affilliates do not want to sponsor witch talk show hosts like Heather, as most radio stations these days are owned by RW corporate conglomerates that promote people like Rush, and whose audience is largely of the conservative/Christian /Trumpian variety.....

Nobody

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 04:58:39 PM
She has kept the show going longer than expected.

Indubitably.  I haven't listened for close to a year and popped by fully expecting to find the thread abandoned and the show long-buried, only to be proven wrong on both counts.  H.L. Mencken was correct, it seems.

Unfortunately for Heather, existing is not the same as improving.  If MITD were a horse, someone would have put a bullet in it long ago as a kindness.  Instead, the host insists on letting it drag itself along in a dreary, listless sort of way, which says a great deal about the host.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 04:58:39 PM
Somebody remind me around Thanksgiving to turn off my subscription.

I understand that today marks Thanksgiving in America; here is the reminder you requested.

cweb

Quote from: Nobody on November 23, 2017, 01:54:54 AM
Unfortunately for Heather, existing is not the same as improving.  If MITD were a horse, someone would have put a bullet in it long ago as a kindness.  Instead, the host insists on letting it drag itself along in a dreary, listless sort of way, which says a great deal about the host.

Having caught part of a recent show, she certainly doesn't sound scared shitless like the early days. Which is great for her. But yeah, the zombie cadence and cringeworthy moments aren't working.

Art's show was, in many ways, a three ring circus. This show is a bearded lady on Xanax.

Epaphroditus

Next open lines I am planning on calling in and asking the female version of hannity if she really works so hard on promoting the show as she claims then why does she no longer appear on any Bellgab related media  ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 25, 2017, 05:46:06 AM
Next open lines I am planning on calling in and asking the female version of hannity if she really works so hard on promoting the show as she claims then why does she no longer appear on any Bellgab related media  ?

There no longer is any BellGab related media, actually.

Quote from: mv on November 25, 2017, 06:15:26 AM
There no longer is any BellGab related media, actually.

So The Gabcast has been cancelled?   :'(

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 02:59:18 PM
I'm going to use my wish machine to wish for the money for this new gizmo. That should work, right?  :D
And money for Christmas for the one who hit the top right corner and rhymes with dough-nan!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2017, 05:26:33 PM
And money for Christmas for the one who hit the top right corner and rhymes with dough-nan!

Hey! Waddaya know?! Christmas came early!  ;D

chiliace

Quote from: munbeam666 on November 22, 2017, 08:19:05 PM
I agree. She is at her best when she stays with paranormal topics. It is evident that she has little experience in political discourse, and does not do well at debate. I suspect that part of the drop off of interest in the show was that she had a large number of wiccan listeners, who have little interest in RW politics. I'm glad shes stopped talking politics, you are right, she tends to 'bait' people on these issues but disallows real genuine debate
I'm not surprised that other affilliates do not want to sponsor witch talk show hosts like Heather, as most radio stations these days are owned by RW corporate conglomerates that promote people like Rush, and whose audience is largely of the conservative/Christian /Trumpian variety.....

In general I agree with you, but I would point out that Heather (who is in no way the “girl Noory” as
described by a different poster) appeared to cozy up to RW corporate America by normalizing Trumps’ ugly and divisive campaign tactics.  Apparently she believed  a person who is constitutionally incapable
of telling  the truth.  She’s immature and irresponsible.

Jackstar

Quote from: chiliace on November 25, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
She’s immature and irresponsible.

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: chiliace on November 25, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
In general I agree with you, but I would point out that Heather (who is in no way the “girl Noory” as
described by a different poster) appeared to cozy up to RW corporate America by normalizing Trumps’ ugly and divisive campaign tactics.  Apparently she believed  a person who is constitutionally incapable
of telling  the truth.  She’s immature and irresponsible.

The Democratic Party .

CoolTen10

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

Does the wishing machine actually work? Any experiences....

Art is still not on the air, so there's one sign.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on November 20, 2017, 07:40:29 PM
Even a Professional Snake Oil Salesman is still just only a snake oil salesman.
You are referring to Obama, correct?

pate

Quote from: fromwomewhereoutthere on November 29, 2017, 03:41:12 PM
You are referring to Obama, correct?
Quote from: CoolTen10 on November 28, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

Does the wishing machine actually work? Any experiences....

Art is still not on the air, so there's one sign.
mm?