• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

If assassins really wanted to whack DD's transgender son / love toy they would have succeeded. For someone who also claims to be an assassin he sure doesn't understand the profession. Perhaps some assassin would care to enlighten DD by using him as an example.

Gunner65

Walks At Night pointed out to me that there was a tag at the end of the URL for the YT video about Dietrich which did not allow it to expand in the forum.  So I am reposting it.

Audio of Dietrich claiming he killed his own grandfather: October 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Rptn9xVKo

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich Survives Earthquake: (unfortunately)

"DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH HAS EMERGED UNSCATHED IN PSȲ́CHḖ, PERSON And PROPERTY FROM THE LATEST GREATER  ʻSAN FRANCISCO’  BAY-AREA METROPLEX REGIONAL EARTHQUAKE â€" REGISTERING-IN @ 4.5-MAGNITUDE ON THE RICHTER SCALE ...."

https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/15/earthquake-shakes-san-francisco-bay-area/3983253002/

"The U.S. Geological Survey says weak shaking was felt in San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose. Scientists say they don’t expect any major structural damage."

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich Claims He Is Biological Son Of Adolf Hitler
October 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/j5nI4fY8Kow

The full, original version of the claim being made in December 2018 can be viewed here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IVQqaZc5C1Pd/

Hey Dietrich,
You haven't seen anything yet. The next big one will happen right underneath your house and you in your apartment will plummet into the depths of HELL when the ground underneath your house opens up.

Gunner65

Dietrich claimed to have been a Marine  0351 was what I heard and why I initially began my investigation of his military records.

THAT was the true "Genesis" of it. Because I am a genuine US Marine Infantry 0351!  And I have the records to PROVE IT!

Gunner65

Interesting that I graduated from ITS Camp Geiger on 22 October 1984.  We were on a series of aircraft for a 19-hour flight to the Philippines, and I was in charge of 10 other Marines.  Because I was the senior rated  PFC.

Gunner65

Dietrich's birthday this year is Sunday, October 20.

In recent years Dietrich has begun referencing his attendance to a series of parties coinciding with other "celebrations" which eventually culminate in February. This is "party time" for the cross-dressing freak Dietrich.

Gunner65

Dietrich: "BRACES HIS FRAME And GIRDS HIS LOINS TO HOST LIVESTREAM ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS ” AMID ALL THE BaD (BREAKING And DEVELOPING) CALIFORNIAN DISASTER SITUATIONS EITHER DIRECTLY PERPETRATED Or MERCILESSLY EXPLOITED UPON OUR POLITICALLY DEEP-BLUE GOLDEN STATE-NATION By THE RED INSURGENT RUSSOCOLLABORATIONIST REPUBLICAN HOSTILES"

(Photo): Ringdoll Kylin: Asian ball-jointed doll
https://hiveminer.com/Tags/72%2Cdoll/Recent
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93483464@N05/35312001555
https://www.angelesquedolls.com/ringdoll-kylin.html

Gunner65

For those not aware of this, a quote from the Venus Clark e-mail to Douglas Dietrich, "You really stunk bad today, everyone noticed today That is not right."  Is posted at the top right of the Bellgab.com web page!  You can also click on the quote.  It was posted by owner MV/Liberace.

Listened to your portion of the BellGabCast, Gunner.  I'll eventually call in since I was invited to call.  By-standers don't realize how subversive and damaging Dietrich's rhetoric is, nor the substance of the ideology he spreads.  It requires careful dissection otherwise the end result is promotion of the Dietrich virus.

I'm flying to Europe for a few weeks.  Unfortunately My Grandmother has passed away and I'll be there for the funeral and visit with family.   

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 16, 2019, 06:11:21 PM
Listened to your portion of the BellGabCast, Gunner.  I'll eventually call in since I was invited to call.  By-standers don't realize how subversive and damaging Dietrich's rhetoric is, nor the substance of the ideology he spreads.  It requires careful dissection otherwise the end result is promotion of the Dietrich virus.

I'm flying to Europe for a few weeks.  Unfortunately My Grandmother has passed away and I'll be there for the funeral and visit with family.   
Sorry to hear this. Did this occur during your Thanksgiving holiday?

Gunner65

My appearance on the Gabcast was brief. I don't have the OS for using SKYPE so it was on my own dime.  I thought it would be better to explain the basics before moving on to more analysis of Dietrich himself.  I am certain MV would appreciate having you on his show to speak about your own experiences and perceptions.

I too believe Dietrich is subversive and causes damage. This is one reason I continue to expose his rhetoric and outrageous claims.

Gunner65

This shit-show of off to a poor start.  Rambling stuff by the college idiot and then Dead air.

Gunner65

Dietrich slanders Pavel Privara.  He has also worked his claim to be the son of Hitler into his shit-show promos.

Gunner65

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 14, 2019, 01:32:35 PM
If assassins really wanted to whack DD's transgender son / love toy they would have succeeded. For someone who also claims to be an assassin he sure doesn't understand the profession. Perhaps some assassin would care to enlighten DD by using him as an example.
Yeah, I wonder if ddd's "son" is circumcised or has an eggroll dick like ddd.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 16, 2019, 06:14:22 PM
Sorry to hear this. Did this occur during your Thanksgiving holiday?

Fortunately it happened the day after , Tuesday morning here, and so Thanksgiving was great, 18 people here and my mother's birthday was also a success.

I'll be checking this site for info while away but won't have access to all my material until I am back in December.

I remember coming across your explanation of what the Dragoon Company  is (if I have that right? It was some time ago), your involvement, and then proving Dietrich's story about it being false.  I forget the gist of the story, at the moment but I remember it was clear Dietrich invents "reality fiction."   It's subtle and subversive and takes familiarity with the situation to break it apart.

This guy does need to be contained and his damage tracked.

Gunner65

YT chat poster "INDIGENOUS never died" making racist comments against whites.  Comments are being deleted by the three chat monitors.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 16, 2019, 06:45:13 PM
YT chat poster "INDIGENOUS never died" making racist comments against whites.  Comments are being deleted by the three chat monitors.
The people who follow ddd share his rabid hatred of whites.

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 16, 2019, 06:42:30 PM

I remember coming across your explanation of what the Dragoon Company  is (if I have that right? It was some time ago), your involvement, and then proving Dietrich's story about it being false.  I forget the gist of the story, at the moment but I remember it was clear Dietrich invents "reality fiction."   It's subtle and subversive and takes familiarity with the situation to break it apart.

This guy does need to be contained and his damage tracked.
It was probably my explanation of the USMC Weapons Company and the function of the 0351 "Dragon" anti-tank platoon.  Dietrichs' claim of being in an 0351 in OP Desert Storm is total fiction. 

Pelayo

ddd calling white males infantile racists is the pot calling the kettle black.

Pelayo

ddd admits the japs paid Korea reparations, ergo the japs lost WW2.

Gunner65

https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/#comments

Richard Cole
AUGUST 20, 2016 @ 12:29 PM
Dietrich also claimed that while in USMC “Boot Camp” he was subjected to his entire Recruit Platoon firing blanks at him for 30 minutes every day in simulated executions. I did the math on this. Let’s assume there were 51 Recruits in his Platoon (including himself). And let’s say each Recruit fired 5 rounds per minute at Dietrich. That’s 250 rounds per minute for 30 minutes totaling 7,500 rounds per day for 12 weeks totaling 675,000 rounds! That means Dietrichs’ Senior Drill Instructor went to the Armory every day (including weekends) to draw and sign for 7,500 rounds of blank 5.56 ammo and issued 8, loaded 30 round magazines to each Recruit with another 500 rounds to be loaded separately (each of 50 recruits would load the remaining 10 rounds each into one of his 8 empty magazines). After which the Recruits would be ordered to police up the 7,500 spent brass shell casings and clean their rifles for aprx 30 minutes. All for Dietrich! Totally unbelievable and unlikely. That has to be the most insane “Boot Camp” lie I have ever heard! 50 Recruits illegally discharging weapons at MCRD San Diego surrounded by hundreds/thousands of other Recruits and training personnel every day for 12 weeks? Think about it!

Richard Cole
AUGUST 20, 2016 @ 7:11 AM
I observed two other claims in Dietrichs’ laster broadcast (rant). 1. In the first few minutes Dietrich claims that Soloman is beneficiary to his Servicemans Group Life Insurance Policy (SGLI) administered by the Office of SGLI (OSGLI). This is incorrect. A serviceman/woman pays a discounted rate for a policy during Active Duty status which expires at the end of enlistment (EAS). It may be extended for 120 days under special circumstances or if the person enters Reserve Status (IRR). 2. Dietrich claims that following his demotion from CPL to LCPL he was an 0351 “Fire Team” Leader. I served a Marine 0351 from 1984-88. At that time a basic Marine Infantry Battalion was composed of three “Rifle” Companies (0311) and a Weapons Company: Mortars, Heavy Machine Guns, and an Anti-Tank (0351) platoon. An 0351 platoon consists of 4 Squads of 4-5 two-man teams. (Gunner and Assistant Gunner). There are no “Fire Teams” in an 0351 platoon. A “Fire Team” is an element within a Marine Rifle Squad (0311). Dietrich has made no mention of attending what was then called Infantry Training School (ITS) required for all “03” MOS. He would have been required to complete this training in order to receive a “Primary MOS” designation as 0351.

Pelayo

Gunner65

My ISP is having connection/server issues today.  My e-mail server has been down all day and reporting "network issues".  We have a storm approaching and expect winds of 30-50 mph by tomorrow morning.  Such is life in rural NYS.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, the fire teams you reference above, I forget what the designation of the weapon is. I think it is something like "company support weapon."

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 16, 2019, 07:34:17 PM
Hey Gunner, the fire teams you reference above, I forget what the designation of the weapon is. I think it is something like "company support weapon."
Fire Teams are ONLY within the infantry rifle company.  Read it again!  Heavy machine guns, mortars, and anti-tank/demo platoons are SEPERATE.  They are ATTACHED to the rifle companies within an infantry Battalion.   Yes, these are "supportive units" deployed within a Marine infantry Battalion.

Note:  The MOS of 0351 and an "anti-tank platoon" is being "phased-out" and all Marine infantrymen will now be trained to deploy those weapons.

In my day they used the M-47 "Dragon", then the "Javelin" and now they will be using something else.  Anyway, my old job as a Marine infantryman will soon be "history".  The idea is to eventually eliminate the "Weapons Company"  and fold it into the Rifle Company.