• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hussein is Desperate and Shrill - He Lost - Again

Started by Ruteger, October 16, 2012, 07:33:20 PM

Ruteger

A White competent Man - bested Hussein. Hussein - without his teleprompters and the COLLABORATORS in the MSM - is an Affirmative Action POS. Another angry black man. Very sad.

Hussein was an embarrassment!

Juan

The President is much more engaged than the last debate.  Candy Crowley annoys me with her cutting off of the candidates.  Some of the questions seem genuine, others seem like partisans rather than undecided voters.

Mr. Romney, for the first time in years, seems to be a Republican without that deer-in-the-headlights stare.  He still seems more in control of the debate.  There have been a couple of tense arguments, and he is not intimidated.  Neither is Mr. Obama.

MV/Liberace!

one thing is for sure... these two men do NOT like one another.

eddie dean

Quote from: Ruteger on October 16, 2012, 07:33:20 PM
A White competent Man - bested Hussein. Hussein - without his teleprompters and the COLLABORATORS in the MSM - is an Affirmative Action POS. Another angry black man. Very sad.

I think everyone here is well aware of your views on the president and his race. I'm sure there are a lot of other sites that share your wonderful contemporary views on race that you can post on.

Sardondi

Uh, Ruteger, I think it's trending the way you say, although O is more engaged this time. And the presence of plant questions is screamingly apparent. But it's generally the practice to wait until the debate is over, which will be another hour after your post time, to talk about who "won".  ;)

I totally have to give it the colored one tonight though. Hey, is that tv debate thing over yet? Looorrd have Murcey.........Coloreds ar gonna take yR ar15 cum NaoV 9th or some shit day or sumting period stop sentence end

Juan

Crowley (is she related to Alistair) keeps cutting them off - particularly when Romney is making a point - such as on Fast and Furious.

Blinko

i put this asshat on ignore , why can i still see his posts.

my view so far , Obama is 0-2 . Another strong showing for Romney .

I think Obama made a horrible mistep at the end , saying the jobs sent overseas are lost and we should'nt try to get them back but rather focused on skilled jobs.

BS , we need all the jobs back including low skill , lower wage positions so people of all experience levels have opportunity.

coaster

The ignore feature doesnt work, i have widget on ignore and his posts still pop up.
Anyways, do you know what scares the hell out of me? If Romney was the President, and if, god forbid, something happened to him, Paul Ryan would be our President. that is a terrifying thought. Paul Ryan is a fucking idiot. I dont have faith in any of them to to tell you the truth. Im burned out on Obama, and Romney/Ryan dont seem much better.

Juan

It makes me wonder what would happen if we went four years without a president at all.

Blinko

Quote from: coaster on October 16, 2012, 08:42:06 PM
The ignore feature doesnt work, i have widget on ignore and his posts still pop up.
Anyways, do you know what scares the hell out of me? If Romney was the President, and if, god forbid, something happened to him, Paul Ryan would be our President. that is a terrifying thought. Paul Ryan is a fucking idiot. I dont have faith in any of them to to tell you the truth. Im burned out on Obama, and Romney/Ryan dont seem much better.

I think you and I have basically the same position.

I dont really like either but after two debates it's looking like Romney is the better choice....

And yeah , Ryan comes across like a turd imo

Quote from: coaster on October 16, 2012, 08:42:06 PM
... Paul Ryan is a fucking idiot...

If Joe Biden isn't the dumbest person in DC, I don't know who it would be

Quote from: Blinko on October 16, 2012, 08:37:43 PM
... my view so far , Obama is 0-2 . Another strong showing for Romney...

I would say so too, with Obama much closer this time.  O even made some good points, I think this is about as good as it gets for him in a debate.

It was interesting O did not answer the question why was the request for security from Bengzi was ignored, instead he jumped right to what happened and how the ambassadors were his people and that he took responsibility.  I think Romney missed a great opportunity to pound him on it - probably didn't want to seem disrepectful to the people that died by politicizing it - he should have at least mentioned O apologizing for that tape, spending money on ads in Pakistan afterward, and the fact that the administration was caught flat-footed on the 9/11 anniv in the first year after the Arab Spring with radicals newly in power.  Maybe R is saving that up for the foreigh policy debate

And neither of them seemed to know the difference between an AK (fully automatic and always has been illegal), and 'assault' rifles that are semi-automatic (one squeeze, on bullet) but have advanced scopes, stocks, etc., that regular rifles don't have.

Sardondi

I thought Obama did a much better job, although he had obvious help from The Immoderator and the several partisan "plant" questions from the audience that were on the order of "Governor, could you explain to me why you're not the Anti-Christ?". Loved the "undecided voter" who was afraid Romney was going to be like Bush. And Crowley saved Obama nicely in derailing Romney and abetting Obama in avoiding being called to question for Benghazi by simply taking the question away and answering it herself. Because Obama simply wasn't going to answer, and the one more refusal by O (which she prevented) would have made it embarrassingly obvious. Then there was the audience showing its true colors in applauding for Obama's intentionally misleading comment about "check the transcript" on whether he'd said Benghazi was a terrorist action, when he and everyone in the Western hemisphere knew the context was that O had not called it a terrorist act until two weeks after the attack.

Overall Romney won. But Obama, by improving on his disastrous performance in Denver, will send the usual media suspects into paroxysms of joy over what they will call his magnificent performance, diamond-sharp mind and matchless oratory. The "relative improvement" scale will be employed by the media and the members of the Ministry of Truth will declare him the once and future king again.

coaster

When asked about China, Romney said absolutely nothing of importance. he might as well of screamed "America fuck yeah" and ripped off his shirt, and chugged a beer. What the hell does "level playing field" mean anyway? The only way to have a level playing field is to drop minimum wage to 50 cents a day or to punish businesses that outsource to China..
Obama's problem is he thought he had the next win in the bag. He doesnt even try. He tried a bit more tonight, but he was still unimpressive.

Zircon

I disagree. He won on points with the help of the moderator. That last question on Libya, Crowley helped Obama out as he didn't even come near to answering the question asked. Obama lied about Benghazi and Romney failed to capitalize on it. Crowley made sure Romney was cut short.

I think Romney delivered as even and realistic while Obama engaged in great oration but couldn't defend anything. Yet it is delivery and the confidence projected. The audience was from New York and New York isn't going to find too many conservative republicans. The crowd even clapped as Crowley came to Obama's aid in one topic being hashed over between the contenders. Still Obama was 180 degree different this time and his posturing got him elected in 2008. It will be declared as a win for Zero.

coaster

I'm not big on making fun of people's looks, but Crowley looks like a NFL linebacker in drag.

Pragmier

Quote from: Zircon on October 16, 2012, 09:15:50 PM
He won on points with the help of the moderator. That last question on Libya, Crowley helped Obama out as he didn't even come near to answering the question asked. Obama lied about Benghazi and Romney failed to capitalize on it. Crowley made sure Romney was cut short.

I agree with Zircon's take. Was sure Romney was going to score big points on that question but his attack was awkward. Split decision for Obama imho but could be seen either way.

Zircon

Quote from: eddie dean on October 16, 2012, 08:11:39 PM
I think everyone here is well aware of your views on the president and his race. I'm sure there are a lot of other sites that share your wonderful contemporary views on race that you can post on.

Thing is, he is actually an angry black man. His upbringing ... please check it out. His time in Indonesia, a mother who abandoned him, a father who basically was a neighbor (not Mr. Obama) who seduced his mother. He was in his latter 30s, she about 20 at the Univ. of Hawaii. The deal is Eddie that it isn't that he wasn't born in Hawaii but that his real birth certificate says father, "unknown" since hte father is a guy Obama's mother's dad was sent to Hawaii to investigate. Obama's white grandfather was CIA and Davis (Obama's real father) was a communist who instilled much of his philosophy into young Barack as he grew up. Mr. Obama, a student at the U. of Hawaii, was lured into marrying Barack's mother with the promise of being able to pursue his PhD stateside in New York. It was a sham marriage in order to give Barack a "father". The marriage ended in a quick divorce/annulment. This way the birth certificate could say Barack had a father - with a name. And the grandfather didn't forfeit his career by having it know the guy he was sent to investigate knocked up his daughter and the certificate of birth deliberately screwed with to hide who it was.

Zircon

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 16, 2012, 08:26:47 PM
Crowley (is she related to Alistair) keeps cutting them off - particularly when Romney is making a point - such as on Fast and Furious.
I called it. The CNN bitch did her best. Obama began to swagger as he lied. The guy is a pathetic fuck.

Blinko

Quote from: Zircon on October 16, 2012, 09:34:16 PM
Thing is, he is actually an angry black man. His upbringing ... please check it out. His time in Indonesia, a mother who abandoned him, a father who basically was a neighbor (not Mr. Obama) who seduced his mother. He was in his latter 30s, she about 20 at the Univ. of Hawaii. The deal is Eddie that it isn't that he wasn't born in Hawaii but that his real birth certificate says father, "unknown" since hte father is a guy Obama's mother's dad was sent to Hawaii to investigate. Obama's white grandfather was CIA and Davis (Obama's real father) was a communist who instilled much of his philosophy into young Barack as he grew up. Mr. Obama, a student at the U. of Hawaii, was lured into marrying Barack's mother with the promise of being able to pursue his PhD stateside in New York. It was a sham marriage in order to give Barack a "father". The marriage ended in a quick divorce/annulment. This way the birth certificate could say Barack had a father - with a name. And the grandfather didn't forfeit his career by having it know the guy he was sent to investigate knocked up his daughter and the certificate of birth deliberately screwed with to hide who it was.

Why do you believe all this shit.

Does it all come from one documentary , one that told you what you wanted to hear so you accept it as truth and pass it on?

Honest question , why do you believe this .

Bear in mind im fairly independent here and starting to lean toward Romney so I'm no defending anyone.

Quote from: Sardondi on October 16, 2012, 09:05:14 PM
... Overall Romney won. But Obama, by improving on his disastrous performance in Denver, will send the usual media suspects into paroxysms of joy over what they will call his magnificent performance, diamond-sharp mind and matchless oratory. The "relative improvement" scale will be employed by the media and the members of the Ministry of Truth will declare him the once and future king again.

They can try - pretty clear people no longer trust the media to be remotely fair (with good reason).  And with all their filth during the campaign so far, if they still haven't been able to swing the election for Obama at this point it's not going to be so easy to spin this into a great Obama victory.

Quote from: Blinko on October 16, 2012, 09:50:18 PM
Why do you believe all this shit.

Does it all come from one documentary , one that told you what you wanted to hear so you accept it as truth and pass it on?

Honest question , why do you believe this .

Bear in mind im fairly independent here and starting to lean toward Romney so I'm no defending anyone.

Because given everything we do know, and all the stuff that we don't know because Obama has spent millions to hide it, a narrative that goes something like this makes the most sense.

coaster

Stormfront called.  Asked for Zircon. I told them they had the wrong number.  ???

Quote from: coaster on October 16, 2012, 09:07:54 PM
When asked about China, Romney said absolutely nothing of importance. he might as well of screamed "America fuck yeah" and ripped off his shirt, and chugged a beer. What the hell does "level playing field" mean anyway? The only way to have a level playing field is to drop minimum wage to 50 cents a day or to punish businesses that outsource to China...

China is a currency manipulator.  They intervene to hold it's value down rather than letting it rise to it's market level.  This keeps their products cheap in our country and it makes their products cheap compared to ours in the world market.  It also makes it much cheaper to open a factory in China than here. 

Romney also mentioned corporate income taxes.  The US has the highest in the world.  What foreign company - or American - would open a factory or office here when they could open one somewhere else and pay much less in tax?  (The stories we hear about corporations paying no tax are mostly the biggest international companies that 1) play shell games with profits, and 2) take advantage of deductions and credits that their lobbyists get placed in the tax code - these are typically specific to certain industries and not typically available to smaller companies.)

Regulations.  We need clean air and clean water, fair treatment of employees, all that.  But we have tons of regulations that just drag business down and make them not want to have factories and businesses here.  Obama and his Leftists have done theri best to strangle business in red tape.  The obnoxious Obamacare plan creates extra costs and uncertainty.  Other places have very little of this.  It all needs to be reformed, and in some cases eliminated.

I heard Romney address all this tonight, maybe not as thoroughly as he would have liked, but he was limited to 2 minutes at a time.  So it was something more than 'America, fuck yeah'.

As for low wage jobs - most companies don't really want to go offshore;  foreign workers aren't as educated and well trained as Americans, they don't speak English as well, they aren't as productive, it's harder to manage a business thousands of miles offshore, managers traveling back and forth, learning the rules and laws in foreign countries, shipping stuff back and forth.  It's really easier to have their operations here, too often they've been driven away by bad policy and taxes.

Romney understands this.  Obama doesn't.  And worse, he is't interested in it and doesn't care about it.

Quote from: coaster on October 16, 2012, 10:02:23 PM
Stormfront called.  Asked for Zircon. I told them they had the wrong number.  ???
How did that Nazi fuck Rutabaga get your phone number?

coaster

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 16, 2012, 10:16:33 PM
How did that Nazi fuck Rutabaga get your phone number?
You hand an idiot mouth breather a phone and you'll be surprised at how many wrong numbers they dial.

Quote from: coaster on October 16, 2012, 10:21:00 PM
You hand an idiot mouth breather a phone and you'll be surprised at how many wrong numbers they dial.
Very true.  His lack of opposable thumbs is probably an issue as well.