• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:48:20 PM
Like Trump, you make up shit and claim other people said or did it.  Like Trump, you are fucking clown diarrhea.

Elon Musk sucks but if he put you on his rocket and fired it into the fucking sun I’d model a religion after him.

I don’t have to make it up. Everyone can read your posts and know that all you ever do here is try to attack me because I represent such a great threat to you and your insane ideology. When I strike back better and harder than you ever could you cry like the victim you really are. Typical Demonrat. Your Alisnky is showing. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 07:48:49 PM
Hey, didn’t you say you were going out to live your fabulous life?  ???

And I am!  You see, Pops, we have these things called "mobile devices" now that permit us to post and text and cornhole bug-eyed psychotic idiots on the go!  Ain't technology great?  I mean, for those of us who are not octogenarians who have given up trying to figure out how this damn remote control works.

Pharmaceutical companies should test all products on you instead of mice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:53:44 PM
And I am!  You see, Pops, we have these things called "mobile devices" now that permit us to post and text and cornhole bug-eyed psychotic idiots on the go!  Ain't technology great?  I mean, for those of us who are not octogenarians who have given up trying to figure out how this damn remote control works.

So, you can hold an iphone and blow a rubby for quarters at the same time. Big deal! ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:54:55 PM

And yet, you do anyway.

Because you care that much.

Like I said, it’s pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temp who is full of shit here (and skid row bums sperm).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:53:44 PM

Still...for me to be drawing you away from whatever is out there for you...kinda weird, no? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 08:02:30 PM
kinda weird, no? ???

Yes, strange indeed. Remember, runt boy...[spooky lecture voice] NO AIRPLANE HIT THIS BUILDING

The truth, as usual, is much more prosaic: Manila traffic.  Among the worst on earth.  Imagine: i can anally rape you in the back seat of this SUV without the driver knowing and without you even being here. What a time to be alive!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:49:15 PM
And able to cook a steak properly, which is important to him.

He seems hungry. He's probably sick of eating Hot Pockets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 08:52:10 PM
Yes, strange indeed. Remember, runt boy...[spooky lecture voice] NO AIRPLANE HIT THIS BUILDING

The truth, as usual, is much more prosaic: Manila traffic.  Among the worst on earth.  Imagine: i can anally rape you in the back seat of this SUV without the driver knowing and without you even being here. What a time to be alive!

God bless you! You’re the reason president Trump will be reelected. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 08:55:35 PM
He seems hungry. He's probably sick of eating Hot Pockets.

See, it’s comments like this and Hillary’s barrista comment that show you both up for the horrible pieces of shit that you really are. And since you flaunt it so flagrantly everyone sees it clearly now. So, thank you for another term for president Trump! :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 09:00:18 PM
See, it’s comments like this and Hillary’s barrista comment that show you both up for the horrible pieces of shit that you really are. And since you flaunt it so flagrantly everyone sees it clearly now. So, thank you for another term for president Trump! :D

Do you have a donate button? I will give you money for food.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 09:02:47 PM
Do you have a donate button? I will give you money for food.

Some kind man should donate a penis to your bloated, yeast-infected vagina but we both know that’s never going to happen. You should donate to the DNC. Seems like they need money.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 09:07:44 PM
Some kind man should donate a penis to your bloated, yeast-infected vagina but we both know that’s never going to happen. You should donate to the DNC. Seems like they need money.

She offered to give you money for food and you attacked her.  I thought that you only attack in kind.  ANOTHER lie from the man with a Trump boner?  Say it ain't so, runt boy... say it ain't so!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 10:03:47 PM
She offered to give you money for food and you attacked her.  I thought that you only attack in kind.  ANOTHER lie from the man with a Trump boner?  Say it ain't so, runt boy... say it ain't so!!

Yes, she’s obviously attempting to do me a real solid treating me like Falkie. ::) ::)

Are you ready to stop playing dumb now or maybe it’s not an act? Maybe you really are this stupid.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 04:57:55 PM
^^^^^^^^
Knows he can’t win an intellectual argument with me.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 09:07:44 PM

This is your idea of an intellectual argument?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 11:37:58 PM

This is your idea of an intellectual argument?

No, not at all. You brought it down to this level, you horrible piece of trash. Happy?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 07:01:13 PM
I’m an omnivore omnibore you stupid cunt. Do you even know what that means?! ::)

You spelled it wrong.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdY8B0972_A

It's a beautiful thing George, that you inspire people to make large charitable donations in your name.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2019, 07:53:55 AM

You're lucky none of those bookshelves fell on you George.

The videos Falkie posted of his post- earthquake apartment really show the severity of his hoarding and the overall lack of cleanliness. Lots of dust & grime, multiple empty water bottles on the floor, narrow pathways, piles of clutter, etc. After cleaning his kitchen for a few days, it is still filthy. How he has not died of food poisoning is a mystery. He didn’t open the refrigerator, but did turn the light on in his bathroom.

I am thinking that a deep cleaning of his apartment may now lead to the discovery of the corpse of his missing cat, along with that caregiver/cleaning person that mysteriously disappeared a few years back.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxlpC5PmvLE

It's amazing how one little Fluffy cat can mess up so much nice, neat, stacked up stuff.

Norm

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 08:43:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1viwIKhNkek

PeeGeeNee updates, and George turned down a free car.

Did George totally blow the opportunity to receive a working automobile for free? Well no, the truth is George being concerned about air quality and ozone layer depletion decided rather to continue begging for donations rather than to accept a working vehicle that could be sold for a profit.

Is George stupid?

According to a recent poll viewers agreed George Senda is 81 percent likely gain even more weight thanks to unwavering support of the frozen pizza industry.

But does this make George Senda stupid?

Yes, so say Ancient Astronaut Theorists and Safeway grocery clerk Marvin Bagwell. "We can't all be rocket scientists, somebody has to be a fuckup" Mr Bagwell told our reporters.