Just be a human fucking adult

*posts pictures of cake on Twitter everyday*

heh heh get it? DESSERT!

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 15, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
I just got banned

Press FFFFF to pay respects.

just go to my profile and sort to read all my posts...

Can't access your profile without being logged in. Can't access your profile while banned. But if it were me, I would -never- ban someone who knows how to properly use an ellipsis. Just sayin'. Condolences on your loss.

Lilith

I just got banned for posting this:

Now, you're exaggerating by a long stretch... just go to my profile and sort to read all my posts... I'm well beyond a "one note" manifesto, and I never followed anyone from thread to thread for purposes of insulting. Some people want to shit on my comments, for example, commie vs capitalist BS, so I will fire back with what I think is "the truth".

I'm on target with what has happened to MITD, and what needs to change. IMNotSoHO.

I'm not here to troll for Bellgab [BG]. I never posted or joined BG until AFTER I posted here first. It was someone here that posted Bellgab was up and running again.

There is obviously a lot of hostility between both forums considering Bartcast wouldn't mention BG is online again. Gossip is fun. Why not?

Welcome to the Zoo.  Please post often! â,,¢️

Dr. MD MD

Now, you're exaggerating by a long stretch... just go to my profile and sort to read all my posts... I'm well beyond a "one note" manifesto, and I never followed anyone from thread to thread for purposes of insulting. Some people want to shit on my comments, for example, commie vs capitalist BS, so I will fire back with what I think is "the truth".

I'm on target with what has happened to MITD, and what needs to change. IMNotSoHO.

I'm not here to troll for Bellgab [BG]. I never posted or joined BG until AFTER I posted here first. It was someone here that posted Bellgab was up and running again.

There is obviously a lot of hostility between both forums considering Bartcast wouldn't mention BG is online again. Gossip is fun. Why not?

That post was directed at me. I’m so proud at this moment. ;D

GravitySucks

I just looked at your profile and it doesn’t show you as a member of the cuckshack. But if it’s a badge of honor, go for it.

Jackstar

Hey look it's GravitySucks.

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
I just looked at your profile and it doesn’t show you as a member of the cuckshack. But if it’s a badge of honor, go for it.

WhiteCrow

(Eyes rolling and head shaking smiley face crap)
Bellbabbers defining their new and different Group Think

Read both sites and post on the threads that interest you.

At present I'll start by listening to Heather's show. Then probably switch to Dave...

Vara just said,  Heather is beating the Lonesome Loser.
Is that True?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 15, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Don’t tell us what to do! >:(

Lilith

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1267226]

Why didn't anyone think of this before? You're a brilliant star!

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 09:55:39 PM
Why didn't anyone think of this before? You're a brilliant star!

I would have never thought of it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
Don’t tell us what to do! >:(

Oh ok.. you are correct.. That's what anyone "can" do that isn't banned on one site or both.

Since I'm a moderator, I have more leeway most.

Heather's pumped on something. She's promising trouble this week.. oh yeah oh yes

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
I would have never thought of it.

I know, it is amazing. Sometimes the obvious is confusing to some.

Heather's guest has photos of shadow people and fairies and tiny UFOs ..  Has a camera that can take pictures in different dimensions.

Forced Perspective is Reality

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 15, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

Heather's quest has photos of shadow people and fairies and tiny UFOs ..

Tiny UFOs? It’s been done. 1st season Twilight Zone. Even Looney Toons had there own take on it. Meh.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2018, 10:09:54 PM
Tiny UFOs? It’s been done. 1st season Twilight Zone. Even Looney Toons had there own take on it. Meh.

Yeah Darren's mother in law didn't like those tiny UFOs from America.  Not worried about PC back then. American Flag on the Tiny UFO geez..insensitive jerks..

VC

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
LOL...well, someone "unbanned" me for some reason, because I was logged-out and could not log-in. I was really banned.

That post was removed too, so I don't understand why someone changed their mind and reinstated me. Maybe because I posted what happened over here?

People seem overly sensitive there... I guess it was some kind of weirdo warning Bart Ell was sending me between the lines... so to speak.

They should just ban me, since that's what someone really wants to do anyway. I wasn't being very nice to play along or sit and stay. I don't just roll over for snarky attacks back at me.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on October 15, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
LOL...well, someone "unbanned" me for some reason, because I was logged-out and could not log-in. I was really banned.

That post was removed too, so I don't understand why someone changed their mind and reinstated me. Maybe because I posted what happened over here?

People seem overly sensitive there... I guess it was some kind of weirdo warning Bart Ell was sending me between the lines... so to speak.

They should just ban me, since that's what someone really wants to do anyway. I wasn't being very nice to play along or sit and stay. I don't just roll over for snarky attacks back at me.

Maybe the Bartministrators are infighting over who should be banned.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 15, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
Oh ok.. you are correct.. That's what anyone "can" do that isn't banned on one site or both.

Nobody is banned on this forum. Not a single account.

Edit:
Praise Liberace!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on October 15, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

Edit:
Praise Liberace!

Praise Liberace!

starrmtn001

Edit:
Praise Liberace!

So Say We All! :-*

VC

Edit:
Praise Liberace!
Thumbs-Up!...SSWA...PL!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 09:36:46 PM
*posts pictures of cake on Twitter everyday*

heh heh get it? DESSERT!

Every time I sort of saw that sort of thing on Twitter, it always reminded me of the derogatory term. Someone who is a "cake eater", It's another slang term for a homosexual who performs oral, on another males backside.

There's no such thing as coincidences, as Noory says. Now I know indefinitely, why he posts photos of cake.

You're welcome.

ItsOver

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 15, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

Heather's guest has photos of shadow people and fairies and tiny UFOs ..  Has a camera that can take pictures in different dimensions.

Forced Perspective is Reality
Photos of fairies are doing well.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/oct/05/cottingley-fairies-fake-photos-sold-20000-pounds-ten-times-estimate

where is that retarded cunt, Roswells_Art?

Lilith

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 09:08:56 AM
Good Question...

hmmmm....

One of the last to break cover. Guaranteed.