• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on January 09, 2017, 03:29:00 PM
There is a glimmer of hope here- now we're making some progress.

To enlighten you?  :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 03:22:52 PM
I don't doubt what you say; but what was the situation with JFK and his brother?

Okay our posts crossed in the mail just so you won't accuse me of plagurism.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 03:17:26 PM
While everyone is distracted by Hollywood vs Trump, son-in-law and real-estate investor Jared Kushner is busy preparing to move into the White House to "advise" his father in law.

Kushner, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka, is taking the West Wing job despite an anti-nepotism law that bars officials from appointing relatives to government positions. Some aides to Trump have argued that the law does not apply to the White House.[/b]

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-s-son-in-law-expected-to-be-1483987299-htmlstory.html

That's right, those silly anti-nepotism laws don't apply to fascist governments where despot's families are routinely installed to cover their own asses from being accused of any wrong-doing.

I suppose you also take issue with KellyAnne Conway's plea for us to accept what he means in his heart instead of what comes out of his mouth. You really should make an effort to be more charitable and forgiving.

“Why don’t you believe him? Why isn’t it taken at face value?” Conway replied. “You can’t give him the benefit of the doubt on this and he’s telling you what was in his heart? You want to go with what’s come out of his mouth rather than what’s in his heart.”

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 02:58:07 PM
What a silly statement for a supposedly intelligent person to make. On what do you base your allegations that Trump is owned by the Russians.  I have never heard that allegation made by even the worst of Trump's critics.  One expects a certain amount of hyperbole in these threads but you exceed the limits of tolerance.

Donald Trump’s Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

...The truth, as several columnists and reporters have painstakingly shown since the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians...  -Time Aug. 2016

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 03:02:40 PM
He's trying to work out why he got the eye rolling and the lol in response to his statement about murder in Mexico. Go easy on him.

Hey, we have a property in the mountains of western Panama that we're trying to unload on some unwary gringo.  The crime problem in Panama is highly exaggerated and the homicide rate has plateaued.  Can I send a brochure to any of you Brits?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 09, 2017, 02:59:39 PM
I make allowances for you because English obviously isn't your mother tongue, but that was piss poor even for you. Again, you have about six responses at most. Other than that you have nothing to say.

I'll take your word for it as you seem to be an expert on nothing. Again though, my post was worthy enough for you to respond.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

...The truth, as several columnists and reporters have painstakingly shown since the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians...  -Time Aug. 2016

Are you going to pout like this for the next 4 years? You're not even American. Are you really afraid of building a wall?

Also, how about some in depth investigation to the Clinton's investment in Uranium One.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 03:41:50 PM
Hey, we have a property in the mountains of western Panama that we're trying to unload on some unwary gringo.  The crime problem in Panama is highly exaggerated and the homicide rate has plateaued.  Can I send a brochure to any of you Brits?

That reminds me; is the canal still owned by the Chinese? Will Trump try to get that back?  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 03:44:26 PM
Are you going to pout like this for the next 4 years? You're not even American. Are you really afraid of building a wall?

Oh come come; you can hardly point out a none pout when your boy has it to a fine art.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 03:27:06 PM
Are you aware that JFK appointed his brother RFK to the office of Attorney General?  You are coming real close to being thought of as a dumb broad--not that there's anything wrong with being a dumb broad.

The only kind you can hope to keep up with

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 03:47:24 PM
Oh come come; you can hardly point out a none pout when your boy has it to a fine art.

You're mistaken. That's the look of disgust he gets when he encounters British cuckery.  ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 03:27:06 PM
Are you aware that JFK appointed his brother RFK to the office of Attorney General?  You are coming real close to being thought of as a dumb broad--not that there's anything wrong with being a dumb broad.

I guess you aren't aware of the Federal Anti-Nepotism Statue from 1967, in response to the JFK-RFK appointment.

If you want to sling insults you'll need to brush up on your history.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

Oh no! He hasn't gone and raised eyebrows has he?  That does it.  It's time to lock his ass up

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

Also, how about some in depth investigation to the Clinton's investment in Uranium One.  ;)

You used to be entertaining. Now it's the typical Bellgab tantrum

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 03:51:34 PM
You used to be entertaining. Now it's the typical Bellgab tantrum

I am entertaining. You're just to much of a hypnotized ideologue to realize it. I notice that you're remaining mum on the issue of the Clintons ties to Uranium One, a Russian corporation.  ???

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 09, 2017, 03:33:09 PM
I suppose you also take issue with KellyAnne Conway's plea for us to accept what he means in his heart instead of what comes out of his mouth. You really should make an effort to be more charitable and forgiving.

“Why don’t you believe him? Why isn’t it taken at face value?” Conway replied. “You can’t give him the benefit of the doubt on this and he’s telling you what was in his heart? You want to go with what’s come out of his mouth rather than what’s in his heart.”

I know, I can't believe she actually said that, LOL! It's so hard to keep up with all the daily embarrassments coming out of the Trump camp.

[attachment id=1 msg=985675]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 09, 2017, 03:54:46 PM
I must have missed that.

You're really not here that often. Too busy pulling trains, I guess.  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 03:54:26 PM
I am entertaining.

Playing with yourself doesn't count, you have to involve other people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 09, 2017, 03:55:48 PM
Playing with yourself doesn't count, you have to involve other people.

I do but you're not a real person anyway.  :P

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 03:49:32 PM
I guess you aren't aware of the Federal Anti-Nepotism Statue from 1967, in response to the JFK-RFK appointment.

In the case of Mr. Kushner, an exception to that law should be made, because he wouldn't be considered if he weren't the most qualified person for the job, and as far as we know his ethics and integrity are beyond all reproach.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 03:56:10 PM
I was being kind

kindness isn't a part of your current ideology. Try to keep up with the latest narratives!  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 03:54:26 PM
I am entertaining. You're just to much of a hypnotized ideologue to realize it. I notice that you're remaining mum on the issue of the Clintons ties to Uranium One, a Russian corporation.  ???

We were discussing your boyfriend

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 03:31:10 PM
To enlighten you?  :)

Yes, and apparently only me.  :)

Judging by the the length and direction of this thread it may be me and only me.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

And it does not apply to White House staff according to competent legal authority.  (Trump's lawyers)  We'll see.  My point is it was a democrat who practiced nepotism at the highest level and precipitated the measure. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 03:51:10 PM
Oh no! He hasn't gone and raised eyebrows has he?  That does it.  It's time to lock his ass up

What do you think the Russians expect in return?  I think we are seeing that in action

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 04:01:34 PM
What do you think the Russians expect in return?  I think we are seeing that in action

As long as they're down with building a wall to keep you lot out break out the vodka, comrade!  ;D