• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

How To Access Bellgab

Started by Jojo, July 29, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2019, 09:30:21 PM
You should try not giving a fuck what others think more. Feels good, man. ;)

How many times have you told people you're, supposedly, not gay? Whenever someone suggests you like to walk on the brown side you drop your knitting and become a stammering mess. You have so many fucks stored up they're oozing out of your trouser leg.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2019, 01:54:15 AM
How many times have you told people you're, supposedly, not gay? Whenever someone suggests you like to walk on the brown side you drop your knitting and become a stammering mess. You have so many fucks stored up they're oozing out of your trouser leg.

I understand your obsession with me. I really do. I’m desired by men and women alike...but no, you can’t have me. I’m a married man, faggot. :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2019, 01:57:10 AM
I understand your obsession with me. I really do. I’m desired by men and women alike...but no, you can’t have me. I’m a married man, faggot. :)

Sneddy, a cheap hotel, and coconut oil.  No homo if the balls don't touch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 10, 2019, 01:59:52 AM
Sneddy, a cheap hotel, and coconut oil.  No homo if the balls don't touch.

SredniVashtar

I’m a married man.

I wish you and Bob all the best. Hope he passes that welding course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2019, 03:20:03 AM
I wish you and Bob all the best. Hope he passes that welding course.

So jelly! ::)

Hog

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 10, 2019, 12:32:41 AM
Truly magic stuff.  I use it in cooking and as a personal lubricant.
Personal lubricant?  It's way more funner as a public lubricant.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 09, 2019, 04:51:00 PM
I don't suppose you can reinstate the PM feature for a few hours so I can delete all my PM's?

Yep, you should be able to see them now.

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 07:05:03 AM
There were some recent incidents involving PM use and the easiest solution was to disable them altogether. The PM system won't be reactivated.

Seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater to me.  I expect more for my subscription dollars.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 10, 2019, 03:18:08 PM
Seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater to me.  I expect more for my subscription dollars.

The baby had fetal alcohol syndrome and a constant case of projectile liquid shits. The bathwater had more appeal.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 10, 2019, 11:09:34 PM
The bathwater had more appeal.

I can't discreetly contact Pye for baking tips enymore.  I haz a sad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on September 10, 2019, 11:09:34 PM
The baby had fetal alcohol syndrome and a constant case of projectile liquid shits. The bathwater had more appeal.

Fucking top right! ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 07:05:03 AM
There were some recent incidents involving PM use and the easiest solution was to disable them altogether. The PM system won't be reactivated.
Couldn't the incidents' respondent just "Ignore" the sender?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 12:59:12 AM
Fucking top right! ;D

While I do agree with this assessment and thank you for offering such a full throated, unambiguous endorsement of my searing wit and indisputable charm, it is long-standing BellGab policy that I can not bask in the glory that is "top right" due to my close proximity to the BellGab board of directors. It would be suggestive of favoritism and, frankly, feel downright uncouth.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 02:32:46 AM
Couldn't the incidents' respondent just "Ignore" the sender?

Couldn't people just say what they need to say on the public forum? Must we run a private chat service in addition to a forum in order for this to feel like a complete package for you?

paladin1991

You are?  To who?  What's his name?

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 02:48:59 AM
Couldn't people just say what they need to say on the public forum? Must we run a private chat service in addition to a forum in order for this to feel like a complete package for you?
My package is quite complete, thank you.

Jojo

I'll take that as a yes-but.  Yes the respondent could Ignore the sender, but that wasn't the actual deal breaker issue.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 02:41:08 AM
It would be suggestive of favoritism

Just continue to deny the existence of a Bellgab clique and leave it at that.  No need to prime the pump.

Must we run a private chat service in addition to a forum in order for this to feel like a complete package for you?

I've got your complete package right here [zzzzzzzip]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2019, 07:48:52 PM
Just continue to deny the existence of a Bellgab clique and leave it at that.  No need to prime the pump.

k

Jojo

Are we all having pms now or just some of us?

Jojo

Do guests log in?  How is that done?  Or, am I a guest when I just view the site without logging in?

whoozit

When I type in Vinylvixens.com into my browser it does not bring me to BellGab.  Please fix this.

pate

So I tried to register a new account so I could test out my theory that the e-mail daemon is non-functional, and somehow BellGab.com determined that my "burner" e-mail account is not 18 years old?

How did BellGab.com come to this erroneous conclusion?

Thank you in advance.

-p

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on October 04, 2020, 12:21:13 AM
So I tried to register a new account so I could test out my theory that the e-mail daemon is non-functional, and somehow BellGab.com determined that my "burner" e-mail account is not 18 years old?

How did BellGab.com come to this erroneous conclusion?

Thank you in advance.

-p

Oh no, Jailbait!!! All those flirty things I said, ignore them! And go to your room young man, you are in trouble!

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 01:29:10 AM
Oh no, Jailbait!!! All those flirty things I said, ignore them! And go to your room young man, you are in trouble!

Ha, I have had twenty-six consecutive nineteenth birthdays.  And I am not "in” trouble, I am trouble.

-p

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 01:29:10 AM

Jailpate.  ;)