• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Major Ed Dames (Dr. Doom) returns tonight on c2cam.

Dateline

I have set my Norry alarm with less than twelve hours to go!  Tick Tock Tick Tock

Metron2267

Oh heck yes - and why isn't Dames being scrutinized by Mueller? :-X

NoMoreNoory

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
Oh heck yes - and why isn't Dames being scrutinized by Mueller? :-X

Is Dames a Democrat? Mueller just remote views Republicans.

Dateline

Could that be Corsi's defense?  Remote viewing?

NoMoreNoory

Oh, dear. It's going to be a long night.

"How have you been, Ed?" asks Joorch enthusiastically.
"Er, a little morose, lugubrious and sanguine" replies Major Debby Downer, and all the air is immediately sucked out of the interview.

Maybe his favourite Eastern European mail-order bride company has gone out of existence.

NoMoreNoory

Keith from Rochester called in to tell Dames that Russell Target had said on C2C that the Major's success rate was 'dismal' and 'lousy', urged Noory to play the tape of the show, and obviously followed up with an expletive which got edited out. Noory told Dames Keith would be banned from the show. Cudos to Keith for calling Dames out for the delusional, fraudulent charlatan he is.

ItsOver

I'm surprised to see Dames was Jorch's FIRST guest, in Jorch's "Shplit" format.  Usually, the lead-in guest is considered to be the dog of the night.  I guess the major has fallen, even in Noory's eyes, or maybe it's just that the major's "high-priority RV projects" require early rising.  ::)

The show summary is pretty laughable.

"Major Ed Dames has been off the radar his rocker for some time during 2018 due to ongoing high-priority Remote Viewing projects that he says have, unfortunately, revealed several catastrophic future events that are heading our way in 2019. In his words: "If you thought that my accurate prediction regarding the Japanese nuclear disaster was frightening, then prepare yourselves for what's in store for America." In particular, he believes that a quake on the level of Fukushima will hit the New Madrid Fault area of the US (as he predicted back in a March 2011 show), causing many human casualties.

He talked about his recent work on the Sasquatch/UFO connection, using images of the Silver Star Mountain Sasquatch as a remote viewing target. They are real lifeforms, he explained, essentially dropped into earthly locations by some technology that we cannot entirely comprehend, and when they disappear, they are pulled back by this technology. Dames shared his plan to make a type of alien "first contact" at a California location in April of 2019, based on parameters discovered in remote viewing. He also touched on the Killshot (a cataclysm involving solar flares he stills sees in our future), and concerns about a possible "false flag" event staged by the "Deep State" to try to maintain the power of their "petro dollar."

aldousburbank

I tuned in just in time to hear George ask the second guest, "Did you self taught yourself?"

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
I'm surprised to see Dames was Jorch's FIRST guest, in Jorch's "Shplit" format.  Usually, the lead-in guest is considered to be the dog of the night.  I guess the major has fallen, even in Noory's eyes, or maybe it's just that the major's "high-priority RV projects" require early rising.  ::)

The show summary is pretty laughable.

"Major Ed Dames has been off the radar his rocker for some time during 2018 due to ongoing high-priority Remote Viewing projects that he says have, unfortunately, revealed several catastrophic future events that are heading our way in 2019. In his words: "If you thought that my accurate prediction regarding the Japanese nuclear disaster was frightening, then prepare yourselves for what's in store for America." In particular, he believes that a quake on the level of Fukushima will hit the New Madrid Fault area of the US (as he predicted back in a March 2011 show), causing many human casualties.

He talked about his recent work on the Sasquatch/UFO connection, using images of the Silver Star Mountain Sasquatch as a remote viewing target. They are real lifeforms, he explained, essentially dropped into earthly locations by some technology that we cannot entirely comprehend, and when they disappear, they are pulled back by this technology. Dames shared his plan to make a type of alien "first contact" at a California location in April of 2019, based on parameters discovered in remote viewing. He also touched on the Killshot (a cataclysm involving solar flares he stills sees in our future), and concerns about a possible "false flag" event staged by the "Deep State" to try to maintain the power of their "petro dollar."

I actually carry an extra earthquake rider on my homeowners policy because of that fault, even though I am several hundred miles away.  I think it is a long shot, and apparently so does the insurance company, I don't think it raises my policy by more than $50 a year.  I just made a claim for a roof last year, I am glad to know that I will not have to worry about an earthquake next year, even though the foundation and brick fascia could use some tuck-pointing.

It is also good to know that I won't get a frantic call from General Lee asking me to send out a canine earthquake rescue team to locate and fish his piano out of the rubble for a few more years.  The new pup isn't fully trained yet.

Isn't Ed living in the Ukraine now because he claimed it is the safest place on the planet or something like that?  This all before the Russians started annexing and invading and all that?  I think there is a reason Col Pate Manly outranks Maj Ed Dames...

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on December 18, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
I actually carry an extra earthquake rider on my homeowners policy because of that fault, even though I am several hundred miles away.  I think it is a long shot, and apparently so does the insurance company, I don't think it raises my policy by more than $50 a year.  I just made a claim for a roof last year, I am glad to know that I will not have to worry about an earthquake next year, even though the foundation and brick fascia could use some tuck-pointing.

It is also good to know that I won't get a frantic call from General Lee asking me to send out a canine earthquake rescue team to locate and fish his piano out of the rubble for a few more years.  The new pup isn't fully trained yet.

Isn't Ed living in the Ukraine now because he claimed it is the safest place on the planet or something like that?  This all before the Russians started annexing and invading and all that?  I think there is a reason Col Pate Manly outranks Maj Ed Dames...
Maybe you can get a further reduction in your extra earthquake rider by telling your insurance Major Doom is predicting a quake.

I believe Ed abandoned the Ukraine after his Ukrainian mail order bride abandoned him, apparently just one more thing the major didn't see coming.  I may as well post the relevant, creepy photo, as my BellGab obligation.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 18, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
Keith from Rochester called in to tell Dames that Russell Target had said on C2C that the Major's success rate was 'dismal' and 'lousy', urged Noory to play the tape of the show, and obviously followed up with an expletive which got edited out. Noory told Dames Keith would be banned from the show. Cudos to Keith for calling Dames out for the delusional, fraudulent charlatan he is.

Unfortunately by using vulgarities, Keith got himself cut off and Dames didn't have to defend his record.  I found Dames' comments about police knowing who he is and appreciating his help somewhat puzzling.  On the off chance he finds the body of one of the missing children he claims to be looking for, I'm not sure the local police are going to be all that accommodating.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
Unfortunately by using vulgarities, Keith got himself cut off and Dames didn't have to defend his record.  I found Dames' comments about police knowing who he is and appreciating his help somewhat puzzling.  On the off chance he finds the body of one of the missing children he claims to be looking for, I'm not sure the local police are going to be all that accommodating.
I wonder if Jorch is planning another vacation around a JonBenét Ramsey house drive-by.  Maybe he can take Major Doom with him for an extra thrill.

Metron2267

How is it that Dames knows all about the "killshot" but he clams right up when Nibiru/Planet X is mentioned?

I think he's likely running sock accounts here and on ellgab. :-X

Caller goes off script and starts ripping fraud guest apart checklist:
1. hang up
2. hit dump button
3. claim caller swore and is now banned for life
4. scold Tommee for not sticking to safe caller list

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

I happened to be remotely viewing last night's show because my iPad ran out of juice and I lip read Keith from Rochester when he said "You're full of shit Dames--you couldn't find your ass with both hands.

Has law enforcement ever acknowledged that Dames found or helped to find a missing child dead or alive?

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on December 17, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Has he sued Shermin-Williams for the use of Dutch Boy and his likeness to sell paint?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Morgus on December 17, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Dames was the model for the Dutch Boy Paint logo.  No, really.  He does some modeling gigs in between locating lost kids and communicating with aliens. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
Has he sued Shermin-Williams for the use of Dutch Boy and his likeness to sell paint?
S-W should sue Dames for the defamation of Dutch Boy.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
S-W should sue Dames for the defamation of Dutch Boy.
Alas Janet Reno died before her lawsuit against Ed got to court. She was suing for defamation and sexual harassment for sticking fingers in her.

Metron2267

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/ed_dames_4.htm
OCUS POCUS IV

A LOOK INTO THE CLAIMS OF ED DAMES

A classic UFO Watchdog article (c) by Royce Myers, III

"I would never lie to the American public."

-- Ed Dames during a June 14, 1999 Coast To Coast AM radio program

NOTHING SACRED
Dames, under the guise of his so-called Project Goldeneye, lists the Coquille Police Department as the "requesting agency" on his website. Dames stated that his company entered the case on July 15, 2000 and had determined that Leah Freeman was dead, that he knew the cause of death, the murderer's place of employment and other details about the case. Dames later described the suspect as a white male adult with a "unique work environment."

Dames' revelation could be seen as nothing more than an educated guess considering that Leah Freeman's shoes were found on a roadside after the teen was missing and before Dames claimed to have entered the case. One needs not be psychic to draw conclusions based on logic. UFOWATCHDOG.COM contacted the Coquille, Oregon Police Department about Dames' alleged involvement in this case.

Police Chief Michael Reaves stated, "Our department didn't hire, nor officially request assistance from Dames or his company. An investigator working with us, on his own, did contact Dames via email. The investigator did tell us, at one point, Dames contacted him with results.....but the results were far from accurate and the investigator didn't bring it up again, until Dames started making public statements about our case."

UFOWATCHDOG.COM contacted Dames and asked about Chief Reaves' statement. Dames replied with the the following e-mail:

----- Original Message -----
To: <ufowatchdog@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: Leah Freeman

Get your facts straight before you go "bow wow," Doggie. The so-called 'investigator' was the principal (Coquille Police Dept.) officer assigned to the case, and the one who pleaded with us to assist -- and we obliged. Reaves is just covering his ass. So, try to control those premature canine ejaculations of yours; when we nail Leah's murderer, you'll be just another crow-eatin dog.

Dames was asked why he chose to respond in such a hostile and unprofessional manner, to which he replied:

----- Original Message -----
To: <ufowatchdog@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 7:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: Every Dog has its day

By the way, Mr. UFO Junkyard Dog, nobody 'hires' us to do public service (Operation Goldeneye)work -- its all performed on a volunteer basis, and rewards are not accepted. Having devolved to a mongrel form, (by choice, it would seem), you could best serve humanity scurrying back in yer hole. You're just wasting precious oxygen, up here. Heel, boy -- or get a job.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Our closely sequenced posts concerning the Dutch Boy can only mean one thing:  Neither of us do much useful this time of day.

Kidnostad3

After Dames said that he would hookup with him in LV and they can have a beer or two or three, Jorch quickly jumped in with something like “oh, you know, one glass of Merlot does it for me.”  Who’s he trying to kid.  Everybody knows he drinks like a chimney. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on December 18, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

But that’s not your fault

Dateline

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

Our closely sequenced posts concerning the Dutch Boy can only mean one thing:  Neither of us do much useful this time of day.

I would love to photograph him in a backdrop of tulips and windmills, ala Amsterdam. 

As for the paint referenced, I think the Coast audience got whitewashed.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
Has law enforcement ever acknowledged that Dames found or helped to find a missing child dead or alive?

Under what circumstances would that ever happen? Honestly puzzled on this one.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
Under what circumstances would that ever happen? Honestly puzzled on this one.

Most of us are aware of cases in which police consulted psychics and acknowledged their role in solving a case.  I’m puzzled why they wouldn’t do the same for Dames?