• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

artbell_ghost

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 30, 2019, 12:04:57 AM
BTW, as an aside, I originated "So Say We All" (from "Battlestar Galatica")
in the Haven Thread - BellGab, in early 2014 - 15.  Just so ya know. ;) ;D

the ORIGINAL startmountan said it back then on the great bacon threads.  you are not the person that said it.  i miss the real starmotnain, she was friednship and nice.  talked good about all and didn't take credits

artbell_ghost

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 30, 2019, 09:25:04 PM
the ORIGINAL startmountan said it back then on the great bacon threads.  you are not the person that said it.  i miss the real starmotnain, she was friednship and nice.  talked good about all and didn't take credits

gopyer nows who you really are and he is nice to share it not ata ll

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 30, 2019, 09:27:27 PM
gopyer nows who you really are and he is nice to share it not ata ll
How does he know who she is?

Jojo

Quote from: Spookcat on June 28, 2019, 09:38:36 PM
I said he had been charged with it, I didn't say what the outcome was. There's also at least one video where he and Kathy were in the car where she said something like "don't hit me" or "stop hitting me".
He may well abuse her for all I know.  And you are the last person I would want to disagree with.  However, this is important.  My experience with restraining orders is as a middle-aged woman who has often lived alone in rural-type areas with no dogs, no nearby family, and no security system.  An easy target.  I also owned a rental and once had to apply for a restraining order against a particularly twisted set of tenants.  And low-income housing has some unsavory characters, so last year I had a bipolar alcoholic mentally ill man restrained.  Based on my experience as someone who has applied for and received restraining orders, Kathy's assertion was frivolously presented and the judge was not convinced any abuse occurred.

In the absence of any known excuse, Kathy's failed application for a restraining order only shows that she wasted public resources.  From what we know of Kathy, the fees for the order probably were waived.  She probably was at the courthouse at least twice.  Therefore, taxes paid for the guard that searched her bag, the security scanner, the paper and toner, the clerks, the court recorder/transcriptionist, the courtroom Marshall, and the judge.  She may also have also tried to involved dispatchers and police.  After using those resources at taxpayer expense, Kathy either didn't show up for court, didn't follow instructions, changed her mind or didn't have much of an allegation.  Because the judge dismissed the application.

I'm not saying George S. doesn't abuse her - I wouldn't know.  I felt very uncomfortable when I saw a video where she had a black eye, and another one where George S. sounded emotionally abusive.  So, he could be guilty.  But Kathy's application doesn't prove anything and is even less believable because it was dismissed.  She didn't even re-apply, even though the fees would likely have been waived for her.

The fine print:
A restraining order is not a criminal charge, but a civil matter.  Police do not grant restraining orders.  A failed civil order like Kathy's only proves that Kathy either changed her mind, had no basis, or did not follow procedure.

There are lots of important differences between being charged with a crime, versus being subject to a restraining order request.  The word charge is reserved for crimes, not restraining orders.  Restraining orders are civil, not criminal.  If a restraining order is granted, it does not mean a crime occurred.  Actions that cause someone to apply for a restraining order don't have to be actions that are bad enough to charge someone with a crime.  Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is not required for restraining orders.  There are no fines, no jail and no probation after successfully completing a restraining order period (although the person might have to pay the cost of the order).  A criminal record affects the perpetrator's ability to qualify for certain things, jobs I guess or maybe housing.  But a restraining order does not show up in a criminal database and does not usually affect perpetrator's ability to qualify for jobs or housing.  Unless they want to work with vulnerable populations and the victim was in the vulnerable population (like harassing an autistic then wanting to work in the field of autism).

I care about Kathy and if she is being abused, I hope she gets the help she needs by calling a national hotline to refer her to a local group for support and information.  As long as she does not live with George S., she retains a lot more control over their relationship.  I don't want to see Kathy with any more black eyes, and I don't want to hear George S. belittling her or her intelligence.  If any violence ever occurs, I hope she has it on video if possible, audio for sure, calls 911, has any abuser apprehended, and keeps a list of witnesses and their contact info, as well as a paper trail of incident numbers for future restraining orders.  She needs to keep a support system of people in her life that can help her, just like she would help them, like if she needs a ride to court someday.

https://www.blairkim.com/difference-between-protection-orders-and-criminal-charges.html

Quote from: Sixteen on July 01, 2019, 06:31:53 PM
Who are you talking to?  Are you being literal or figurative?

both.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Sixteen on June 30, 2019, 11:09:51 PM
He may well abuse her for all I know.  And you are the last person I would want to disagree with.  However, this is important.  My experience with restraining orders is as a middle-aged woman who has often lived alone in rural-type areas with no dogs, no nearby family, and no security system.  An easy target.  I also owned a rental and once had to apply for a restraining order against a particularly twisted set of tenants.  And low-income housing has some unsavory characters, so last year I had a bipolar alcoholic mentally ill man restrained.  Based on my experience as someone who has applied for and received restraining orders, Kathy's assertion was frivolously presented and the judge was not convinced any abuse occurred.

In the absence of any known excuse, Kathy's failed application for a restraining order only shows that she wasted public resources.  From what we know of Kathy, the fees for the order probably were waived.  She probably was at the courthouse at least twice.  Therefore, taxes paid for the guard that searched her bag, the security scanner, the paper and toner, the clerks, the court recorder/transcriptionist, the courtroom Marshall, and the judge.  She may also have also tried to involved dispatchers and police.  After using those resources at taxpayer expense, Kathy either didn't show up for court, didn't follow instructions, changed her mind or didn't have much of an allegation.  Because the judge dismissed the application.

I'm not saying George S. doesn't abuse her - I wouldn't know.  I felt very uncomfortable when I saw a video where she had a black eye, and another one where George S. sounded emotionally abusive.  So, he could be guilty.  But Kathy's application doesn't prove anything and is even less believable because it was dismissed.  She didn't even re-apply, even though the fees would likely have been waived for her.

The fine print:
A restraining order is not a criminal charge, but a civil matter.  Police do not grant restraining orders.  A failed civil order like Kathy's only proves that Kathy either changed her mind, had no basis, or did not follow procedure.

There are lots of important differences between being charged with a crime, versus being subject to a restraining order request.  The word charge is reserved for crimes, not restraining orders.  Restraining orders are civil, not criminal.  If a restraining order is granted, it does not mean a crime occurred.  Actions that cause someone to apply for a restraining order don't have to be actions that are bad enough to charge someone with a crime.  Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is not required for restraining orders.  There are no fines, no jail and no probation after successfully completing a restraining order period (although the person might have to pay the cost of the order).  A criminal record affects the perpetrator's ability to qualify for certain things, jobs I guess or maybe housing.  But a restraining order does not show up in a criminal database and does not usually affect perpetrator's ability to qualify for jobs or housing.  Unless they want to work with vulnerable populations and the victim was in the vulnerable population (like harassing an autistic then wanting to work in the field of autism).

I care about Kathy and if she is being abused, I hope she gets the help she needs by calling a national hotline to refer her to a local group for support and information.  As long as she does not live with George S., she retains a lot more control over their relationship.  I don't want to see Kathy with any more black eyes, and I don't want to hear George S. belittling her or her intelligence.  If any violence ever occurs, I hope she has it on video if possible, audio for sure, calls 911, has any abuser apprehended, and keeps a list of witnesses and their contact info, as well as a paper trail of incident numbers for future restraining orders.  She needs to keep a support system of people in her life that can help her, just like she would help them, like if she needs a ride to court someday.

https://www.blairkim.com/difference-between-protection-orders-and-criminal-charges.html
Charges or no charges just for the record he has admitted to having violent confrontations with Kathy on multiple occasions. You can find it in the End of Days interview with him for one source

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Sixteen on June 30, 2019, 10:16:58 PM
How does he know who she is?

damon told me richard gropyer told him

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper is the Primier of Lit City Nation. I heard a rumor he was going to have bellgab investigated by the Lit City Nation secret police, the STTB (Suck Those Titties Brigade)

Groyper keeps it Lit...

Groypfest 2019

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 10:03:15 AM
Richard Groyper is the Primier of Lit City Nation. I heard a rumor he was going to have bellgab investigated by the Lit City Nation secret police, the STTB (Suck Those Titties Brigade)

Groyper keeps it Lit...

Groypfest 2019

thank you, Anthony! the rumors are true, i’m in the process of forming a special council to investigate BellGab dot com. stay tuned.

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 02, 2019, 11:09:47 AM
thank you, Anthony! the rumors are true, i’m in the process of forming a special council to investigate BellGab dot com. stay tuned.

[attachment=1,msg1337743]
Sounds like a just cause.  All hail The Rev. Groyp!

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2019, 11:13:50 AM

amen my brother!

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2019, 11:13:50 AM

#SewSayWeALL!

ive got GabBell dot com in my sights. soon.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 07, 2019, 07:54:29 PM
KEK! I like how Anthony pronounces Groyper like it's french, rally makes you think.

rumor has it a single French kiss from a Groyper could get a woman pregnant. i could be wrong.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2019, 12:32:34 PM
rumor has it a single French kiss from a Groyper could get a woman pregnant. i could be wrong.

Based and French pilled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIuJcDsuqAg

[Fuck Israel]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 10, 2019, 11:05:59 AM
https://youtu.be/spB_762248A

This is, by FAR, the BEST Senda review I have seen to date!

#SewSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!
#BeWellSenda!

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 11:15:15 AM
This is, by FAR, the BEST Senda review I have seen to date!

#SewSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!
#BeWellSenda!

thanks brig. i spent all day yesterday trying to get into contact with George. he left me an ominous email about a week ago. im genuinely concerned about his health status.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 10, 2019, 11:19:52 AM
thanks brig. i spent all day yesterday trying to get into contact with George. he left me an ominous email about a week ago. im genuinely concerned about his health status.

I was wondering, if perhaps he never truly recovered from falling out of his chair.

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 11:29:35 AM
I was wondering, if perhaps he never truly recovered from falling out of his chair.

i wonder if the earthquake spooked George into hiding? Kathy might have a Jason Callan/Maggie situation on her hands at the moment.

Pizzapunch

I think George falling out of his chair was the trigger for the seismic activity that followed throughout the state. There are no coincidences.

jason.callan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 10, 2019, 11:36:16 AM
i wonder if the earthquake spooked George into hiding? Kathy might have a Jason Callan/Maggie situation on her hands at the moment.

Yes I double checked and he is not hiding under my trailer. but I will set up my critter trap just in case.

https://youtu.be/dFV6sGQaNrA

I doubt he would fit. lol