• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Oh, he's scarey!!  :o :( :(

I just posted it to trigger you. Mission accomplished.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
I just posted it to trigger you. Mission accomplished.

The only thing you trigger are your mouse traps when you get hungry, which is ever 20mins!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

The president has every right to exclude them from immigration based on his role as head of national security.  We elect one person to make these decisions, and it's the president.

No he doesn't and no we don't.  POTUS is subject to the Constitution and laws of the United States.  We do not have a "head of national security." 

I'm sorry you are a Deplorable.  But I understand.  Your way of life and white privilege is over. Being white no longer compensates for being stupid and uneducated and there is no longer a free pass to the head of the line.  Hillary didn't understand what a trauma this would be for you and yours and failing in that understanding cost her the election.  Trump, OTOH, plays to all your fears and you are indeed played.  This cycle can be broken.  But first you must do things like read a fucking book.

Kidnostad3

https://youtu.be/nTR-3oICjCQ

I’m just posting this because why the fuck not?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 01, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
No he doesn't and no we don't.  POTUS is subject to the Constitution and laws of the United States.  We do not have a "head of national security." 

I'm sorry you are a Deplorable.  But I understand.  Your way of life and white privilege is over. Being white no longer compensates for being stupid and uneducated and there is no longer a free pass to the head of the line.  Hillary didn't understand what a trauma this would be for you and yours and failing in that understanding cost her the election.  Trump, OTOH, plays to all your fears and you are indeed played.  This cycle can be broken.  But first you must do things like read a fucking book.

The white privilege horse that you’ve been beating all your life is dead. 

https://youtu.be/zbDggKqt3KA

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
The white privilege horse that you’ve been beating all your life is dead. 

https://youtu.be/zbDggKqt3KA

The best is being black and having your white friend’s white privilege password. We get all the privileges of being being black in dumbass left wing sheep pop culture America, and we have the password to get all those white privilaige handouts. Obama knows what time it is.

No we don't have an official position called ''Head of National Security''.  The collective responsibilities regarding national security are innumerated by the Constitution and granted to the office of the presidency.  The Framers determined we needed to invest those powers to one man, not a collective, in order to move quickly if need be. 

The president appoints the natonal security advisor, the Secretary of State, the Joint Chiefs, the head of the Department of Defense, the head of the CIA, the head of the FBI, their top aids, etc.  They carry out his policies. 

The president gets a daily briefing on national security issues, which the various federal judges are not privy to.

Whether you agree with Trump being chosen by the voters to perform this role is irrelevant.  Whether you want to blather about ''white priviledge'' or any other phony devisive bullshit the Left generates to get ther way is irrelevent.  He still has all those powers, and as someone needs to fulfill them, he's going to continue to do so.  Trump didn't play to anyone's fears, he spoke about the issues real Americans were concerned about, felt the same way, and promised to finally address them.  That's why he got elected - that and the Ds running the most dishonest, corrupt, incompetent candidate we've seen in quite some time, if ever.

By the way, the Supreme Court agrees with me, and sent those cases back to the phony judges.  That this issue is still alive is unfortunate, but the Court tends to rule as narrowly as possible on certain matters, and since Trump had already revised his policy they deemed those particluar cases moot - but did suggest they were wrongly decided and allowed Trump's current policy to continue pending additional review of more of these absurd cases.  Which Trump should and will win.

In case the main point gets lost, I'll restate it.  It is of utmost importance that one person be responsible for national security, in order to move quickly when need be.  The president is privy to a classified daily briefing on the matter, and these phony judges are not.  It's simply not their decision.  And they know that, even if you don't.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 01, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
The best is being black and having your white friend’s white privilege password. We get all the privileges of being being black in dumbass left wing sheep pop culture America, and we have the password to get all those white privilaige handouts. Obama knows what time it is.

I guess the "white privilege" was being able to sit on Obama's lap? Why doesn't he go after the black kid? He also had a dog that attacks white people, though it is unclear if it was specifically trained for the task or if it just learned due to his master's views.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/12/obamas-dog-sunny-bites-guest-face-white-house/

One of his first acts as a ex-president was to build a wall. I guess to keep out the whites living in the tony neighborhood? (Is it normal to be able to build a wall on a rental property? And to, presumably, get it so quickly through HOA and city-planners approval?)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-building-a-wall-around-his-new-dc-house/article/2611130

The president - any president - is the comander-in-chief, the top legislator (nothing goes into law without his signature), the top diplomat, the head of his party, the head of the government, the chief negotiater of treaties and trade agreements, the top police official, and etc.

There is nothing in the Constitution allowing judges to meddle in any of it, unless there is a relevant federal law or Constitutional issue involved.  The Constitutional issue is a tough one, being that the Constitution gives the president these powers in the first place.  How can it possibly be that non-Americans, outside the US - or their representatives - even have standing in court on immigration rules?  Because some bullshit judge says they do? 

I understand why an attorney trained in our Left-wing run law schools wouldn't be aware of this, but real Americans are

Kidnostad3

That was a description of a function of office not a title, genius. 

What you are afraid of is the trend towards true equal opportunity.  That’s where nobody gets special consideration because of the color of their skin.  No more special consideration and lowered standards based on one’s race for the purposes of diversity.  That’s what’s given us generations of fucking idiots like you.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
The president - any president - is the comander-in-chief, the top legislator (nothing goes into law without his signature), the top diplomat, the head of his party, the head of the government, the chief negotiater of treaties and trade agreements, the top police official, and etc.

POTUS is not a legislator - members of Congress are our legislators.  Legislation can become law without the President's signature.  Only Congress can approve a treaty.  Try reading a civics text.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 01, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
POTUS is not a legislator - members of Congress are our legislators.  Legislation can become law without the President's signature.  Only Congress can approve a treaty.  Try reading a civics text.

EXECUTIVE ORDER! Ipso-facto-ching-chong-walla'-walla'-bing-bong!

Kidnostad3

Don’t try explaining to this meathead that the Supreme Court recently reaffirmed the power of POTUS to restrict immigration by a vote of 7-2.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/04/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban-278782

albrecht

But many, if not most at this point, become law without Congress being involved at all (aside from the initial consent in the APA.) Technically, in most cases, I guess, it could be argued that since they are under the Executive branch that the President, by extension, is making law without Congress or his signature?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/part-I/chapter-5/subchapter-I
https://www.federalregister.gov/

Re-read what I wrote.  No law gets passed without the presidents signature.  He tells them in advance what he wants, what he will sign, and what he won't sign.  His office works with the Congress to craft a signable bill.  He is the single most important person in the process of creating new law.  Sure, they can override a veto, but how often is that?

The president is de facto the top legislator.

Same goes for a treaty.  The president negotiates, then proposes the treaty.  The Senate cumulatively approves it.  The president is again the single most important person in that process.

The Democrats have used race to divide this country since the party first formed.  They defended slavery.  They gave us segregation and Jim Crow.  They started the KKK to harass and kill blacks.  Progressive hero Woodrow Wilson re-segregated the federal workforce.  They filibustered the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950s and 1960s. 

They continued their failed policies in the sad pockets of territory they have held for 60 years - our once great cities, which they've turned to shit.  Education there for poor blacks is dismal.  Opportunities are few.  They are given just enough to survive, and vote Democrat - they're told the corrupt black representative is on their side, and get a few crumbs once in awhile.  It's tragic what this party is responsible for.

Now that the tide has turned - lynching is out, segragation is out, racism is out - they've flipped the script and tell us it was someone else supporting and spreading racism all along. 

But of course they are still trying to divide us by race.  Now it's by attacking white America.  It's their first response to any opposition to their crackpot ideas.  See above quoted post for yet another example of it.  Disgusting.

Kidnostad3

It takes a two thirds majority of either house to override a Presidential veto.  Only 106 of 1484 presidential vetoes have been overridden in the history of the Nation.  Laws can be enacted without the Pesident’s signature but it is rare.  For all practical purposes, POTUS’s vote on a piece of legislation carries as much weight as Congress’s.  You better go back and read that civics book. 

...  But first you must do things like read a fucking book.

I'm sorry you were indocrinated by the Left-wing fascists that run our universities and law schools.  You ought to check yourself into deprogramming center that reintroduces conventional values.

You think the judiciary was set up to be the final arbiters of what's best?  They weren't - they were to determine the law when there were conflicting interpretations.  Period.  That's it.

You like to read?  Read the 9th and 10th Amendments.  Somehow your Constitutional Law professor didn't quite draw the correct conclusions for you.

IX.  The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

X.  The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

What that means is there are other rights not listed among the other eight amendments.  And that the individual states are to decide what those are - each for themselves.  Meaning state legislatures as representatives of the people.

So all those social issues - from abortion to gay ''marriage'' - are to be determined state by state, by the legislature.  Not for the entire country in one decision, by the courts.

The same goes for the rest of their overreach, including these rulings usurping the president's national security responsibility.  It's sad I have to explain this to someone with a law degree.

JulianC

Hi, just got here after reading a thread about your board on /pol/
https://archive.is/iZ3NH

You guys rock.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
This all sounds a tad far fetched to me.

Uh huh...and if someone had described the events of the last couple of years to you 5 years ago how would that have sounded to you?

ItsOver

And in other news, CNN continues their quest for the truth.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 10:42:58 PM
Uh huh...and if someone had described the events of the last couple of years to you 5 years ago how would that have sounded to you?

FUCK ME! Go back to 1999 and describe all this shit to someone!

Methinks you didn't care less when Obama negotiated and basically ratified his own Iran deal.  I call a spade a spade.
That was a treaty. Yeah, Republicans shared part of the blame for not opposing it. I blame Corker and McConnell for that.  They neglected their duty.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2018, 11:35:07 PM
Methinks you didn't care less when Obama negotiated and basically ratified his own Iran deal.  I call a spade a spade.
That was a treaty. Yeah, Republicans shared part of the blame for not opposing it. I blame Corker and McConnell for that.  They neglected their duty.

Yeah, it was more important for them to provide Obama cover and go along with it than to create a ''Constitutional crisis'' and simply vote it down whether he submitted it or not. 

Because they wanted to not make waves before the election, thinking they would have a better chance to get one of their own guys in - either a Chris Christie or Jeb Bush type (how long ago that seems).  How'd that work out for them.

When Obama took it over to the UN as a fait acompli, they should have stood up and warned everyone as far as the country is concerned the treaty is invalid unless it's ratified, and there would be trade and other possible consequences for anyone violating the embargo.

It really shouldn't be a shock to anyone that an outsider with guts and an America First outlook was elected, after eight years of that garbage.

The pro-crime, pro-criminal party strikes again here in California.

As of January 1 it is illegal to ask a job candidate if they've been convicted of a crime, or to do a background check to determine that.  Rather than represent the decent people who elected them, the Ds have thrown in with the criminals against the rest of us.  Again.  Now we get to work with violent thug criminals, with companies having no way to screen them out.  Putting the rest of us at risk while we're just trying to do our jobs and make it through the day.  How dumb does a person have to be to vote Democrat?  Seriously

Of course they've told the black community this will benefit them.  Assuming they don't want to be exposed to these people where they work either, I'm not sure how.  It's a shame they think that black politicians and the Libs who go along with them somehow have their best interests at heart.  Is that how it works for white politicains and whites?  Of course not.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2018, 10:05:10 PM
I'm sorry you were indoctrinated by the Left-wing fascists that run our universities and law schools.  You ought to check yourself into deprogramming center that reintroduces conventional values.

You think the judiciary was set up to be the final arbiters of what's best?  They weren't - they were to determine the law when there were conflicting interpretations.  Period.  That's it.

You like to read?  Read the 9th and 10th Amendments.  Somehow your Constitutional Law professor didn't quite draw the correct conclusions for you.

IX.  The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

X.  The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

What that means is there are other rights not listed among the other eight amendments.  And that the individual states are to decide what those are - each for themselves.  Meaning state legislatures as representatives of the people.

So all those social issues - from abortion to gay ''marriage'' - are to be determined state by state, by the legislature.  Not for the entire country in one decision, by the courts.

The same goes for the rest of their overreach, including these rulings usurping the president's national security responsibility. 

PB, I think you should fill in for Mark Levin when he takes off.