• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that scare the BEJEEZUS out of you

Started by FallenSeraph, December 12, 2013, 04:03:41 AM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2019, 04:42:50 PM
...with Tommee as the First Lady.

These photos are epic. The signage they used to cover up whoever the original celebrity guest was that bailed, I think doesn't even have the show correctly typed. I think just says "COAST COAST" and put on with blue-tape (which doesn't hold well especially when driving, it is used for masking when painting.) And the whole video and other pics. With the horse/mule taking a dump when they are announced. People on the nearly empty street that look like "who is this guy" and "hurry up so I can cross the street" a kid that look bewildered/scared etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2019, 06:15:28 PM
These photos are epic. The signage they used to cover up whoever the original celebrity guest was that bailed, I think doesn't even have the show correctly typed. I think just says "COAST COAST" and put on with blue-tape (which doesn't hold well especially when driving, it is used for masking when painting.) And the whole video and other pics. With the horse/mule taking a dump when they are announced. People on the nearly empty street that look like "who is this guy" and "hurry up so I can cross the street" a kid that look bewildered/scared etc.
They never get old.  You can't stage such hilarity.  Here's one of my favorite "son of Zapruder" shots.  ;D

ItsOver

And "I'm coming for yeeewww!" With the impromptu sign flapping away.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2019, 06:28:24 PM

Epic. I wonder how much that car is going for at a Mecum auction? Will the billing saying "car used for Norry and Tommee for the famous Burbank parade" add to the demand?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2019, 06:40:19 PM
Epic. I wonder how much that car is going for at a Mecum auction? Will the billing saying "car used for Norry and Tommee for the famous Burbank parade" add to the demand?
Heh, heh... the owner's still cussing about his classic having a pronounced lean to the driver's side in the rear.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2019, 06:28:24 PM

This reminds me of Paperboy's Eyepad cartoons.  ;D

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on April 05, 2019, 07:24:58 AM
This reminds me of Paperboy's Eyepad cartoons.  ;D

That appears to be a rare Paperboy Pepe!  Needs to be colorized for modern thymes, though.

Quote from: Dhea on April 05, 2019, 10:15:16 AM

hello Gestapo? yes, id like to report an over dodger.

[attachment=1,msg1320956]

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 05, 2019, 10:19:29 AM
hello Gestapo? yes, id like to report an over dodger.

[attachment=1,msg1320956]
... with little titties.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on April 05, 2019, 11:11:54 AM

I'm terrified that I might have any shared DNA with you retards.

So are we. 

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 07, 2019, 08:14:29 AM
That’s where I draw The Line.

Anthony, there are no lines in LIT CITY.