• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Rain on March 12, 2019, 02:58:31 PM
wHERE THE hell is falkie!?

He won't be back on YouTube till April 1st.  It makes sense, it's April Fools day after all.

Pizzapunch

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 2:09 AM
Subject: PERSONAL NEWS AND PLANS THROUGH 2020.ALIEN CON TICKET FOR ALIEN CON 2019 IN LOS ANGELES IN JUNE ON APRIL 1ST.
IF ANYONE WISHES TO DONATE TO HELP ME OFFSET THE COST OF ATTENDING ( ABOUT $600 ) IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
I WILL BE ADDING LIVE WI FI CAPABILITY TO MY IPAD AIR 2 ON THE FIRST OF JUNE WHICH WILL ALLOW ME TO DO VIDEOS LIVE ANYWHERE AND SEND THEM TO YOUTUBE, THUS ALLOWING ME TO POST THEM FROM OUR CAR OR FROM SITES AWAY FROM MY HOME.

AFTER ALIEN CON, MY EFFORTS WILL BE TO SELL OUR CURRENT 2007 PRIUS AND GET ONE WITH LESS MILEAGE AND I WILL BE BUYING A BLACK GO PRO 7 SO I CAN DO LIVE VIDEOS WITH IT.

MY ECHO SHOW WAS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING TO ME. I RETURNED IT & GOT A CREDIT FOR IT & WILL BE ORDERING A NEW ONE IN MAY.

MY 2009 MAC BOOK WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ME TO ACCESS THE INTERNET. FIREFOX AND SAFARI AND DAMAGED SOMEHOW AND IN SUCCEEDING MONTHS, THE MAC BOOK NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL, INCLUDING UPPER & LOWER CASE, TRACKPAD, NEW SSD DRIVE, KEYBOARD AND SIDE EDGE PORT AREA. THAT WILL COST PERHAPS $200.

LATER I INTEND TO FIRST BUY A NEWER MAC MINI THAN ANY OF MY IMACS OR MAC BOOKS, PROBABLY A 2012 OR MAYBE A 2014, THUS ENABLING ME TO PUT THE 2008 IN THE BEDROOM. THEN I WILL REPAIR THE LATE 2010 IMAC AND EVENTUALLY SELL THE EARLY 2008 IMAC AND REPLACE THE 2010 & 2008 WITH A SECOND, THEN 3RD MAC MINI FOR THE LIVING ROOM.

NEXT YEAR, I INTEND TO BUY THE 4K APPLE TV AND BUY A 4K TELEVISION FOR THE LIVING ROOM AND MOVE THE SONY BRAVIA INTO THE BEDROOM AS A BACKUP DISPLAY IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN I DO VIDEOS AGAIN.

IN 2020, I WILL BE GOING TO THE MOTHERLAND, AND RETURNING TO PITTSBURGH, PA. TO SEE MY SISTER & RELATIVES AND WILL BE DOING VIDEOS LIVE FROM PITTSBURGH.

MY YOU TUBE VIDEOS HAVE NOW HAD MORE THAN 2 MILLION MINUTES WATCHED WITH 837,000+ VIEWS.

IPAD WAS FINALLY SENT OFF FOR REPAIR ON MONDAY. SHOULD ARRIVE BACK EAST TOMORROW. HOME BUTTON WAS BROKEN AND CHARGING PORT WOULD NO LONGER CHARGE.
BECAUSE I HAD TO BLOCK MY BANK ACCOUNT WHEN I LOST MY ATM CARD, I HAD TO BLOCK ICLOUD AS WELL AND AS A RESULT I CANNOT DO FURTHER VIDEOS UNTIL AFTER 4/1 WHEN I SET UP ANOTHER CARD AND START TRANSFERRING PHOTOS FROM THE IPAD TO MY IMAC AND THEN MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. ICLOUD KEEPS SAYING I AM OUT OF STORAGE WHICH IS WHY I CANNOT DO VIDEOS ON MY IPHONE, WHICH WILL BE SENT OFF FOR REPAIR IN APRIL OR MAY.

ADDENDA :

I AM PLANNING TO DO ONE OTHER THING BUT THAT WILL BE KEPT SECRET UNTIL I DO IT AFTER ALIEN CON AS WELL.

I HAVE RESERVED MY HOTEL ROOM FOR THE CONVENTION, MY CAPITAL ONE CARD WILL BE PAID OFF BY THEN & I WILL BE ABLE TO USE IT TO PAY FOR EITHER MY ROOM OR MY AIRFARE.
I CHECKED WITH AMTRAK HERE AND ONE WAY FROM LA TO MARTINEZ IS $80 TO 130. IT IS EASIER TO FLY.
THERE IS A DIRECT LIGHT RAIL CONNECTION TO NEAR THE CONVENTION CENTER AND MY HOTEL IS CLOSE BY WITH DIRECT SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE CONVENTION CENTER AND BACK FOR FREE SO I WON'T HAVE TO WALK BACK AND FORTH IN THE HEAT OF LA, SO THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO FIND WHILE THERE IS A PLACE TO BUY FOOD AND BREAKFAST, LUNCH DINNER AND COFFEE.

NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED IN THE CONVENTION CENTER WHICH IS OK BUT I THINK BOTTLED WATER IS ALLOWED.

THE CENTER HAS FREE WI FI THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY.

MY POWER WILL BE SHUT OFF THIS FRIDAY BY P G & E AS THEY WILL BE REPAIRING SOME KIND OF POWER POLE AND WILL SHUT IF OFF FOR THE ENTIRE BLOCK.
I WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET, LIGHTS OR ANY WAY TO MAKE COFFEE ( !!! ). I WILL BE ESCAPING TO THE LIBRARY FOR THE DAY AND WILL BE VERY BORED WITH NO IPAD THOUGH I CAN READ OR USE MY SEVERELY BROKEN IPHONE AND CHARGE IT. THIS IS WHY I HAVE ALL ELECTRIC KITCHENS AND PREFER A GAS STOVE. IF THE POWER GOES OUT, YOU CAN STARVE.
HOWEVER, I DO HAVE 12 CANS OF STERNO IF THE POWER EVER WERE TO BE OFF FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, SO I COULD COOK, FLASHLIGHTS & LIGHT STICKS AT ALL DOORWAYS & EVENTUALLY BATTERY OPERATED LIGHT SWITCHES AS WELL AT EVERY DOORWAY.
THE POWER GOES OFF HERE ABOUT 3-5 TIMES A YEAR FOR ABOUT 1-3 HOURS.
NOT COUNTING THE 3 DRIVERS WHO DROVE UP POWER POLES AND WIPED OUT POWER FOR EITHER THE DOWNTOWN AREA OR THE ENTIRE TOWN WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED IF I WILL BE DOING LIVE STREAMING. THE ANSWER IS PROBABLY NOT. MY LIVE STREAMS OF 2,3,4,5 & 6 HOURS TOOK A TOLL PHYSICALLY. I GOT VERY LITTLE FINANCIAL SUPPORT ON THEM IN SUPERCHAT WHILE OTHERS GET A LOT & THE STREAM BECAME MORE AND MORE TAKEN OVER BY TROLLS & HATERS AND CELEBRITY IMPOSTERS AS TIME WENT BY AND AT THE END I ONLY HAD 1 OR 2 PEOPLE WATCHING THE STREAM.
I WILL NOT EXPEND THAT KIND OF EFFORT TO SEE NOTHING FOR IT EXCEPT TO HAVE MY BLOOD PRESSURE GO UP & BE IN PHYSICAL PAIN WHEN DONE.

I MAY DO A LIVE STREAM FROM MY ROOM AT ALIEN CON BUT AM NOT SURE IF I CAN WITHOUT A MAC BOOK OR IMAC. I WILL HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THAT WHEN I GET THE IPAD BACK BUT IF THE STREAM GETS HIJACKED BY TROLLS I WILL IMMEDIATELY END IT.

WHAT I MIGHT DO IS DO A PRIVATE LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE TO A SELECT FEW AND THAT WAY THE TROLLS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME IN.

KATHY WAS HERE YESTERDAY. WE WENT TO IHOP & GOT THE FREE STACK OF PANCAKES AND I MADE A DONATION TO THE CHILDREN'S CHARITY & BOUGHT A PIZZA AT SAFEWAY, WENT HOME AND WENT TO SLEEP.
SHE WAS VERY TIRED & SAID THAT PATTY BOUGHT A PHONE CARD THAT WOULD NOT WORK WITH HER HOME PHONE CARRIER.
WHEN KATHY GOT HOME, HER CATS GOT SO EXCITED TO SEE HER THEY KEPT HOPPING ON & OFF THE BED 
CAESAR KEPT NUZZLING HER WHILE CLEO WAS PLAYING HER USUAL " DON'T PET, DON'T HUG ME " GAME.
KATHY SAYS CLEO ACTS LIKE THE HAS A REVERSE BEEPING NOISE IN HER TAIL AS SHE GOES BACKWARDS WHEN KATHY WANTS TO HOLD AND KISS HER.
:)

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.
BACK TO BED.

GEORGE

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 13, 2019, 08:54:30 AM

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 2:09 AM
Subject: PERSONAL NEWS AND PLANS THROUGH 2020.ALIEN CON TICKET FOR ALIEN CON 2019 IN LOS ANGELES IN JUNE ON APRIL 1ST.
IF ANYONE WISHES TO DONATE TO HELP ME OFFSET THE COST OF ATTENDING ( ABOUT $600 ) IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
I WILL BE ADDING LIVE WI FI CAPABILITY TO MY IPAD AIR 2 ON THE FIRST OF JUNE WHICH WILL ALLOW ME TO DO VIDEOS LIVE ANYWHERE AND SEND THEM TO YOUTUBE, THUS ALLOWING ME TO POST THEM FROM OUR CAR OR FROM SITES AWAY FROM MY HOME.

AFTER ALIEN CON, MY EFFORTS WILL BE TO SELL OUR CURRENT 2007 PRIUS AND GET ONE WITH LESS MILEAGE AND I WILL BE BUYING A BLACK GO PRO 7 SO I CAN DO LIVE VIDEOS WITH IT.

MY ECHO SHOW WAS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING TO ME. I RETURNED IT & GOT A CREDIT FOR IT & WILL BE ORDERING A NEW ONE IN MAY.

MY 2009 MAC BOOK WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ME TO ACCESS THE INTERNET. FIREFOX AND SAFARI AND DAMAGED SOMEHOW AND IN SUCCEEDING MONTHS, THE MAC BOOK NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL, INCLUDING UPPER & LOWER CASE, TRACKPAD, NEW SSD DRIVE, KEYBOARD AND SIDE EDGE PORT AREA. THAT WILL COST PERHAPS $200.

LATER I INTEND TO FIRST BUY A NEWER MAC MINI THAN ANY OF MY IMACS OR MAC BOOKS, PROBABLY A 2012 OR MAYBE A 2014, THUS ENABLING ME TO PUT THE 2008 IN THE BEDROOM. THEN I WILL REPAIR THE LATE 2010 IMAC AND EVENTUALLY SELL THE EARLY 2008 IMAC AND REPLACE THE 2010 & 2008 WITH A SECOND, THEN 3RD MAC MINI FOR THE LIVING ROOM.

NEXT YEAR, I INTEND TO BUY THE 4K APPLE TV AND BUY A 4K TELEVISION FOR THE LIVING ROOM AND MOVE THE SONY BRAVIA INTO THE BEDROOM AS A BACKUP DISPLAY IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN I DO VIDEOS AGAIN.

IN 2020, I WILL BE GOING TO THE MOTHERLAND, AND RETURNING TO PITTSBURGH, PA. TO SEE MY SISTER & RELATIVES AND WILL BE DOING VIDEOS LIVE FROM PITTSBURGH.

MY YOU TUBE VIDEOS HAVE NOW HAD MORE THAN 2 MILLION MINUTES WATCHED WITH 837,000+ VIEWS.

IPAD WAS FINALLY SENT OFF FOR REPAIR ON MONDAY. SHOULD ARRIVE BACK EAST TOMORROW. HOME BUTTON WAS BROKEN AND CHARGING PORT WOULD NO LONGER CHARGE.
BECAUSE I HAD TO BLOCK MY BANK ACCOUNT WHEN I LOST MY ATM CARD, I HAD TO BLOCK ICLOUD AS WELL AND AS A RESULT I CANNOT DO FURTHER VIDEOS UNTIL AFTER 4/1 WHEN I SET UP ANOTHER CARD AND START TRANSFERRING PHOTOS FROM THE IPAD TO MY IMAC AND THEN MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. ICLOUD KEEPS SAYING I AM OUT OF STORAGE WHICH IS WHY I CANNOT DO VIDEOS ON MY IPHONE, WHICH WILL BE SENT OFF FOR REPAIR IN APRIL OR MAY.

ADDENDA :

I AM PLANNING TO DO ONE OTHER THING BUT THAT WILL BE KEPT SECRET UNTIL I DO IT AFTER ALIEN CON AS WELL.

I HAVE RESERVED MY HOTEL ROOM FOR THE CONVENTION, MY CAPITAL ONE CARD WILL BE PAID OFF BY THEN & I WILL BE ABLE TO USE IT TO PAY FOR EITHER MY ROOM OR MY AIRFARE.
I CHECKED WITH AMTRAK HERE AND ONE WAY FROM LA TO MARTINEZ IS $80 TO 130. IT IS EASIER TO FLY.
THERE IS A DIRECT LIGHT RAIL CONNECTION TO NEAR THE CONVENTION CENTER AND MY HOTEL IS CLOSE BY WITH DIRECT SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE CONVENTION CENTER AND BACK FOR FREE SO I WON'T HAVE TO WALK BACK AND FORTH IN THE HEAT OF LA, SO THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO FIND WHILE THERE IS A PLACE TO BUY FOOD AND BREAKFAST, LUNCH DINNER AND COFFEE.

NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED IN THE CONVENTION CENTER WHICH IS OK BUT I THINK BOTTLED WATER IS ALLOWED.

THE CENTER HAS FREE WI FI THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY.

MY POWER WILL BE SHUT OFF THIS FRIDAY BY P G & E AS THEY WILL BE REPAIRING SOME KIND OF POWER POLE AND WILL SHUT IF OFF FOR THE ENTIRE BLOCK.
I WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET, LIGHTS OR ANY WAY TO MAKE COFFEE ( !!! ). I WILL BE ESCAPING TO THE LIBRARY FOR THE DAY AND WILL BE VERY BORED WITH NO IPAD THOUGH I CAN READ OR USE MY SEVERELY BROKEN IPHONE AND CHARGE IT. THIS IS WHY I HAVE ALL ELECTRIC KITCHENS AND PREFER A GAS STOVE. IF THE POWER GOES OUT, YOU CAN STARVE.
HOWEVER, I DO HAVE 12 CANS OF STERNO IF THE POWER EVER WERE TO BE OFF FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, SO I COULD COOK, FLASHLIGHTS & LIGHT STICKS AT ALL DOORWAYS & EVENTUALLY BATTERY OPERATED LIGHT SWITCHES AS WELL AT EVERY DOORWAY.
THE POWER GOES OFF HERE ABOUT 3-5 TIMES A YEAR FOR ABOUT 1-3 HOURS.
NOT COUNTING THE 3 DRIVERS WHO DROVE UP POWER POLES AND WIPED OUT POWER FOR EITHER THE DOWNTOWN AREA OR THE ENTIRE TOWN WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED IF I WILL BE DOING LIVE STREAMING. THE ANSWER IS PROBABLY NOT. MY LIVE STREAMS OF 2,3,4,5 & 6 HOURS TOOK A TOLL PHYSICALLY. I GOT VERY LITTLE FINANCIAL SUPPORT ON THEM IN SUPERCHAT WHILE OTHERS GET A LOT & THE STREAM BECAME MORE AND MORE TAKEN OVER BY TROLLS & HATERS AND CELEBRITY IMPOSTERS AS TIME WENT BY AND AT THE END I ONLY HAD 1 OR 2 PEOPLE WATCHING THE STREAM.
I WILL NOT EXPEND THAT KIND OF EFFORT TO SEE NOTHING FOR IT EXCEPT TO HAVE MY BLOOD PRESSURE GO UP & BE IN PHYSICAL PAIN WHEN DONE.

I MAY DO A LIVE STREAM FROM MY ROOM AT ALIEN CON BUT AM NOT SURE IF I CAN WITHOUT A MAC BOOK OR IMAC. I WILL HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THAT WHEN I GET THE IPAD BACK BUT IF THE STREAM GETS HIJACKED BY TROLLS I WILL IMMEDIATELY END IT.

WHAT I MIGHT DO IS DO A PRIVATE LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE TO A SELECT FEW AND THAT WAY THE TROLLS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME IN.

KATHY WAS HERE YESTERDAY. WE WENT TO IHOP & GOT THE FREE STACK OF PANCAKES AND I MADE A DONATION TO THE CHILDREN'S CHARITY & BOUGHT A PIZZA AT SAFEWAY, WENT HOME AND WENT TO SLEEP.
SHE WAS VERY TIRED & SAID THAT PATTY BOUGHT A PHONE CARD THAT WOULD NOT WORK WITH HER HOME PHONE CARRIER.
WHEN KATHY GOT HOME, HER CATS GOT SO EXCITED TO SEE HER THEY KEPT HOPPING ON & OFF THE BED 
CAESAR KEPT NUZZLING HER WHILE CLEO WAS PLAYING HER USUAL " DON'T PET, DON'T HUG ME " GAME.
KATHY SAYS CLEO ACTS LIKE THE HAS A REVERSE BEEPING NOISE IN HER TAIL AS SHE GOES BACKWARDS WHEN KATHY WANTS TO HOLD AND KISS HER.
:)

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.
BACK TO BED.

GEORGE

Yes, well, I'm not surprised that the Echo Show is broken already, just like everything else...

With all the returns/refunds he does, I'm surprised Amazon still lets him order anything.

The Echo Show certainly didn't appear broken in any way when he was doing the YouTubes showing it working just fine.

He never was able to figure out how anything other than an IPad or a Mac works.

Norm

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 09:04:40 AM
Yes, well, I'm not surprised that the Echo Show is broken already, just like everything else...

With all the returns/refunds he does, I'm surprised Amazon still lets him order anything.

The Echo Show certainly didn't appear broken in any way when he was doing the YouTubes showing it working just fine.

By returning an item from Amazon within the return window and stating the item was defective he got a full refund including shipping otherwise if he told the truth he would have been charged for the return shipping.

I don't believe Amazon verifies if a returned item is actually defective but rather sells off lot shipments of returned items to those who are willing to take a chance a pallet sized box of broken or so-called defective items could be re-sold for a profit.

https://youtu.be/7fDMcWYg2wU

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2019, 06:43:51 PM
By returning an item from Amazon within the return window and stating the item was defective he got a full refund including shipping otherwise if he told the truth he would have been charged for the return shipping.

I don't believe Amazon verifies if a returned item is actually defective but rather sells off lot shipments of returned items to those who are willing to take a chance a pallet sized box of broken or so-called defective items could be re-sold for a profit.

I think I saw Georges Mac cord in there.  George should be ashamed of himself.   >:(

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 08:25:49 PM
I think I saw Georges Mac cord in there.  George should be ashamed of himself.   >:(

Senda needs money. He’s admitted he’s been broke for 2 months. I actually believe it, his internet was shut off. It was probably return the show or no internet again.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 13, 2019, 10:25:59 PM
Senda needs money. He’s admitted he’s been broke for 2 months. I actually believe it, his internet was shut off. It was probably return the show or no internet again.

At some point, he might have to consider putting much of his hoard of books and collections on EBay, or have a yard sale.  It could be the best thing that ever happened to Senda, unless, of course, some idiot bails him out.

Rain

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 06:50:39 AM
He won't be back on YouTube till April 1st.  It makes sense, it's April Fools day after all.
You're joking right?

Norm

Less than a fifteen minute drive time from slothie's flea and tick infested hovel exists several computer repair facilities, all fully capable of fixing all things Apple and more yet he has to ship it off to a distant repair shop and pay for shipping costs both ways. And of course he has to BEG for donations to pay for shipping from from his worthless subscribers who refuse to donate to his garbage YouTube channel. Senda's not an idiot, he's the biggest IDIOT of them all.

George Senda the IDIOT
20 hours ago

We were busy on Thursday but I checked today with USPS & the Ipad arrived at the repair destination on Wednesday. Based on a previous repair to the same Ipad, the repair person tends to get busy on the weekend with family considerations but did send it back within a day after the previous repair was made so I should have it back by the end of next week or Monday or Tuesday of the following week.

I will do a video showing the box it was shipped in because Slimegab trolls claimed I had no proof it was ever shipped. I sent a copy of the shipping receipt to a trusted financial contributor who hates trolls and Sewergab as much as I do as proof it was shipped.

id·i·ot

noun

INFORMAL

a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More

ARCHAIC
a person of extremely low intelligence.

Norm

Remember the George Senda Emergency Breathing Tube?

"During a fire there is always breathable air even in George Senda's bathroom"

The Big Foot

How fiting for his very last video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk-I7mi2FSY

Trying to find a sliver quarter in a roll of quarters. 35 years after the fact it was possiable to find one.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85DtuRH2AQ

Does anybody know what George is talking about in this video?  Mostly, I just get that everything is still broken, and he got a $350 EERO router from his internet company for free?  Is there anything I missed?

Quote from: brig on March 21, 2019, 07:44:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85DtuRH2AQ

Does anybody know what George is talking about in this video?  Mostly, I just get that everything is still broken, and he got a $350 EERO router from his internet company for free?  Is there anything I missed?

Kathy took him shopping and they took pictures of everything they got. He also said "The haters are going to mumble mumble mumble"

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 21, 2019, 02:55:39 PM
Kathy took him shopping and they took pictures of everything they got. He also said "The haters are going to mumble mumble mumble"

Yeah, well, I don't believe the internet company sent him a free EEro home wi-fi system.  They have those on Amazon.  An internet company would send you their standard stock router.

He probably did an exchange for that expensive Echo Show gizmo he just returned, because he couldn't figure out how to work everything.  He could only figure out the weather slide show, and I think one other thing.  LOL.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on March 21, 2019, 07:44:20 AM

Falkie provided a health update as a response in his comments. Falkie is doing fine except for a broken tooth that he further cracked when he was eating a Sees butterscotch sucker. Falkie writes that the tooth needs to be removed and is hurting.

I wonder if his internet company “gave him” the EERO for free, but will soon be adding on some new monthly fees to cover the cost of the new equipment soon. That is what my cable/ internet provider would do...give you something free for a few months, then start charging for the services.

PChirp

Quote from: brig on March 21, 2019, 03:26:40 PM
Yeah, well, I don't believe the internet company sent him a free EEro home wi-fi system.  They have those on Amazon.  An internet company would send you their standard stock router.

He probably did an exchange for that expensive Echo Show gizmo he just returned, because he couldn't figure out how to work everything.  He could only figure out the weather slide show, and I think one other thing.  LOL.

^^^^^ +1000 ^^^^^   :o :o :o :o  Ain't no internet company sending these out to customers...shitty standard stock routers all-a-round.  Good eye, brig.   ;D

whoozit

I have recently been consumed with imagining Falkie spontaneously combusting.

Lego / Gigo update.
I sent the box back at Falkies expense but it got lost on the way there. I contacted eBay and I had to wait a week or so. A few days ago they sent Senda notice that he had to refund now and file with the PO a claim for his Gigos. He did not refund so I had notice to contact eBay today.
I called them and they are finishing off the refund for me.

So the end result, Falkie had to refund $20, Falkie had to pay shipping back and property is MIA. Falkie takes a loss of about $11.20
(he paid 60 cents extra to ship plus $10.60 to ship back) ANSD his Gigo blocks are lost to the postal system.

A more perfect outcome could not have been planned.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 22, 2019, 06:25:52 PM
Lego / Gigo update.
I sent the box back at Falkies expense but it got lost on the way there. I contacted eBay and I had to wait a week or so. A few days ago they sent Senda notice that he had to refund now and file with the PO a claim for his Gigos. He did not refund so I had notice to contact eBay today.
I called them and they are finishing off the refund for me.

So the end result, Falkie had to refund $20, Falkie had to pay shipping back and property is MIA. Falkie takes a loss of about $11.20
(he paid 60 cents extra to ship plus $10.60 to ship back) ANSD his Gigo blocks are lost to the postal system.

A more perfect outcome could not have been planned.

KARMA  :D

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 22, 2019, 05:28:11 PM
Did Falkie just describe the intimate moments he has with Kathy?

Beastiality, Sex with cows?  He did have a creepy smirk on his face while he was talking about it.