• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 21, 2014, 05:37:24 PM
Anagrammy, ChewMouse, Ben Shockley, Redacted, Sardondi (no, really!), Morphiaflow,  Harmness, Valdez, even HAL 9000. I guess Unquenchable Angst still posts, but very rarely that I ever see!
And this will get me the Rolled Eyes Cheesy Award, but Art Bell, too.
Upon further reflection, El Bee, who started the Jorch's Eye Pad thread, Fight the Future, who was on here prolifically then just stopped (thinking good thoughts, FTF!) Roy Hinkley, Tao of Lux Lisbon, and for sheer entertainment value:
Fort Rock.  (Although I bet I soon regret that one...)

wr250

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 21, 2014, 06:10:34 PM
Upon further reflection, El Bee, who started the Jorch's Eye Pad thread, Fight the Future, who was on here prolifically then just stopped (thinking good thoughts, FTF!) Roy Hinkley, Tao of Lux Lisbon, and for sheer entertainment value:

THE SCORPION ARMY AWAITS YOUR RETURN TO OUR RANKS

bigchucka

Quote from: bigchucka on June 12, 2014, 07:15:18 PM
Make your own path in life.  If you follow my footprints, the path may disappear soon.  Just remember that I gave you your instructions before the fight back in the locker room, and to obey MV's instructions at all times...  You're wearing your cup and have your mouthpiece in, correct?

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on June 19, 2014, 09:56:47 PM
Those two went together.  Even though I'm trying not to think of that fuckhead (Jackstar, Screwdriven... whatever the fuck else he wants to call himself nowadays) right about now...

Let's think about the anthrax attacks after 9/11 instead! Who's with me?

Jackstar

Okay, a Hulk and a Maud'dib. Anyone else? Come on, it's just a little anthrax, let's play Twenty Questions!

Hello! I am a prototype for a much larger system. Welcome to Quizpop. Scores are as follows:

Vicki Vale has five points. The rest of you can suck on my left nut.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 25, 2014, 10:20:21 PM
Except him. Bottomfeederareus is one cool dude. I would give him my left kidney if he needs it.
Jackstar please post less.

Jackstar

Quote from: bottomfeederareus on June 25, 2014, 10:26:52 PM
Jackstar please post less cryptically.

You're right, we should really get on about how Fukushima has killed the planet and there is no "natural" weather.

Care to quibble over my word choice? That'd be great. Also, I think your name is stupid, and I don't have to post very often to get that message across, now do I?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 25, 2014, 10:32:11 PM
Slipstream

I can spot a plug for 1981 Jethro Tull VHS from a mile away. Well done.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 25, 2014, 10:47:27 PM

Eddie C! You were missed. Glad to see you back.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 25, 2014, 10:51:08 PM
Eddie C! You were missed. Glad to see you back.

Thanks. My Uruguayan rugby team had some travel difficulties in the Andes last fall. I'm back now and trying to burn off the weight I gained from my mates.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 25, 2014, 10:56:11 PM
    Thanks. My Uruguayan rugby team had some travel difficulties in the Andes last fall. I'm back now and trying to burn off the weight I gained from my mates.
Welcome back eddie

Heh. Considered posting "Seed Drill" but... Slipstream's screen name supplied the required double function to fit on this topic.

Fuck it:

Seed Drill is one that we miss on the [sic] awesome forum.

I hope that Art Bell stops by and gives us an update on his adventures.

BobGrau

I might be about to get a little gay. Welcome back man.

McPhallus

Thank the gods we never had a user named Kissing Willie.

Jackstar

Quote from: bottomfeederareus on June 26, 2014, 03:12:43 AM
I hope that Art Bell stops by and gives us an update on his adventures.

Yes, I hope so as well, because four hours before you posted that, I sent you this:

"Sent to: bottomfeederareus on: Yesterday at 22:02:25 »
Please explain your loathing. You have such a pretty picture. Is that Arizona? Sedona? Red Rocks?

Well, whatever, live and let live, that's my motto, but making wishes in public that I vanish is a particular level of inanity.

Lucy? Is that really you?"

I find it simply fascinating that you've had time to whinge around, but seem to have evidently had no time to answer my question. Is it a hard question? Is that it? ::)

Perhaps one is stymied in confusion: are "inanity" and "insanity" really two different words? Why, yes, Lucy, yes: yes they are.

Anyway, this is fun for me. Just me? Or is it... just us? Well, whatever, I'm gonna hit this bowl. Where the fuck is Aldous? Somebody wake up Aldous.

eddie dean

Where the hell is Lone Voice?
We miss you Elvira!

zeebo

Quote from: bottomfeederareus on June 26, 2014, 03:12:43 AM
I hope that Art Bell stops by and gives us an update on his adventures misadventures.

fixed it for you

Imconfused

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 25, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

thank god you didn't get stuck with the Donner Party

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 21, 2014, 06:10:34 PM
Roy Hinkley is at other forum now.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Imconfused on June 28, 2014, 03:10:22 AM
thank god you didn't get stuck with the Donner Party

This Irish cuisine would make them go vegan.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 30, 2014, 02:04:15 AM
Not so magically delicious.

Taste buds disappear. A new famine of choice arises.