• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MV on October 12, 2015, 09:09:59 PM
problem was he would shit all over the live show thread each night.  i got tired of receiving constant complaints. 

probably a swell guy in real life.  shitty forum user.

From your perspective, I understand that view.  It's a shame he opted to play that role far more often than he engaged in serious conversations.  I seldom agreed with him, but even his nasty, satirical posts gave me many a pause for thought.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2015, 09:19:11 PM
Do you warn people before you toss them or just order a drone strike?

no warning at all.  here one minute, gone the next.  envision some terrorist trying to enjoy an afternoon in a palestinian cafe, when suddenly, BOOM!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 12, 2015, 09:36:36 PM
From your perspective, I understand that view.  It's a shame he opted to play that role far more often than he engaged in serious conversations.  I seldom agreed with him, but even his nasty, satirical posts gave me many a pause for thought.

i get all of that.  it's just that from an administrative point of view, he's a pain in the ass.  constant reported posts, and toward the end of his last run, he really was getting nuts and generally behaving like some sort of bat shit crazy attention whore who just dumped on any attempt human communication.

Quote from: zeebo on October 10, 2015, 10:57:19 PM
Hope the Camazotz Automat returns sometime.

I heard a rumor that he's in a remote village in the Amazon helping build a Stuckey's for the Pecan Logs for Humanity program. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 12, 2015, 09:03:24 PM
Jackstar

Yeah I know the guy(?) could be a horse's ass, but to me he was/is the Harlem Globetrotters of Bellgab.  Sure, he clowned around and seldom took anything or anyone seriously, but when he was of a mind to, he could flat bring it.  Some of the most challenging and thought provoking exchanges I've had here have been with Jackstar, and considering some of the really bright and expressive people on this site, that's saying something.  I'd like to him to come back, assuming he's not banned, and play it straight.
I don't think he's gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on October 12, 2015, 09:09:59 PM
problem was he would shit all over the live show thread each night.  i got tired of receiving constant complaints. 

probably a swell guy in real life.  shitty forum user.

Yeah, B_dubb says the same about you in his massive missives of PMs to me.   But he doesn't know you like I do. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 12, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
No, he posted yesterday that he was on an indefinite leave. I hope he comes back.

Was it something I said?  I sure was looking fwd to drinking beer with the pud.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on October 12, 2015, 10:04:59 PM
no warning at all.  here one minute, gone the next.  envision some terrorist trying to enjoy an afternoon in a palestinian cafe, when suddenly, BOOM!!

Yeah.  I can feature that.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on October 12, 2015, 10:09:20 PM
i get all of that.  it's just that from an administrative point of view, he's a pain in the ass.  constant reported posts, and toward the end of his last run, he really was getting nuts and generally behaving like some sort of bat shit crazy attention whore who just dumped on any attempt human communication.

It's the meds.  He confuses the bowl of meds with the bowl of M&M's.  *shrug*  Easy to do.

zeebo

Zoo hasn't been around in a while.  Didn't agree with him alot but he cracked me up sometimes. !!1

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2015, 02:43:25 AM
Zoo hasn't been around in a while.  Didn't agree with him alot but he cracked me up sometimes. !!1

Maybe "They" finally caught up with him and packed him off to Gitmo. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2015, 10:47:22 AM
Maybe "They" finally caught up with him and packed him off to Gitmo.

Fedbot Jackbooted Thugs.  Alright, we're gonna need a team.  Who's with me?

WOLVERINES!1

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 20, 2015, 11:00:09 AM
Fedbot Jackbooted Thugs.  Alright, we're gonna need a team.  Who's with me?

WOLVERINES!1

Dalton's assembling one at the Double Deuce right now.  They're gonna drop a polar bear on those Fedbot thugs!1

paladin1991

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2015, 11:57:10 AM
Dalton's assembling one at the Double Deuce right now.  They're gonna drop a polar bear on those Fedbot thugs!1
That's What I'm TALKING About! 

Time to go to work boys.

zeebo

Oh man, Dalton, the philosopher/bouncer?  Let's do this thing. !!1

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2015, 12:28:12 PM
Oh man, Dalton, the philosopher/bouncer?  Let's do this thing. !!1

Looks like it just became time to not be nice!1

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2015, 12:41:19 PM
Looks like it just became time to not be nice!1

Is that really one of the lines from the movie?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 20, 2015, 12:47:55 PM
Is that really one of the lines from the movie?

It's much more than that!  It's the cornerstone of Dalton's awesome personal credo!

Art_s Farts

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2015, 01:13:35 PM
It's much more than that!  It's the cornerstone of Dalton's awesome personal credo!

Ronda Rousey is set to play Dalton in a reboot. I shit you not.

Quote from: Art_s Farts on October 20, 2015, 01:35:53 PM
Ronda Rousey is set to play Dalton in a reboot. I shit you not.

That's just plain crazy! Why the Sam Elliott would anyone want to mess with perfection?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2015, 01:13:35 PM

Apparently I haven't lived yet, I must remedy this situation.

hmmm...that's not a bad line for a movie... Be right back, writing a screenplay.

Quote from: BobGrau on October 07, 2015, 12:07:49 AM
Always meant to try this:

tamotuA ztozamaC!

tamotuA ztozamaC!

tamotuA ztozamaC!

Bellgab, Book, & Candle
Edward Kelley Circuit - Enochian Apocalypse
Aleister Crowley Edison Cylinder
TAMOTUA ZTOZAMAC

Roswells, Art

I started feeling a disturbance in the force yesterday.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2015, 08:15:40 PM
Cam!  Welcome back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38

Thanks ItsOver, I can't get that song out of my head now. This must be what it feels like to go insane.

:P

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2015, 08:25:36 PM
Thanks ItsOver, I can't get that song out of my head now. This must be what it feels like to go insane.

:P
Hehehe.  Not to worry.  Bugs will start crawling out of your head, just before it explodes, in a few more minutes.